A Threeway, Best-friend Style

Story Info
Stars of MadTv have fun with a fan.
1.8k words
3.93
26.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ike looked around the audience, not knowing exactly what he was looking for. He scanned all the faces, al the girls, completely bored out of his mind.

"So, what are we gonna do tonight?" Josh asked, sneaking up behind Ike and scaring the fucking shit out of him.

"I was thinking of getting laid."

"Good plan, found anyone yet?"

"Not yet, but it's just a matter of time."

Josh laughed a little, jealous of Ike's high self-esteem. They both went back to their scripts, but Ike couldn't help looking up every once in a while. During one quick survey of the audience, he noticed his cast mate, Ron, flirting with a clearly underage girl. Not Ike's type whatsoever; the whole "jailbait" fantasy had long since been erased from his mind. But, who was that beside the jailbait?

Ike set his eyes on the curvaceous body of a busty red head. He didn't go up and talk to her, though, planning and hunting was what got him the girl, every time.

When Ron walked by him Ike grabbed him by the arm.

"Who is she?" He asked.

"Who? Shayla?" Ron asked, his face turning redder by the second.

"No, not your prom queen, her sister."

"Jes? Why?"

"Who's she into?"

"In to?"

"I've seen her here before."

"Well, they come every week."

"Great, so who's she into?"

"Why she gotta be into some one?"

"Because, that's how groupies are."

"They're not groupies."

"Dude," Ike pointed to the group of girls with Shayla. "Groupies. They come to every show, they sleep with you, Groupies."

"I don't sleep with them."

"Yeah, right."

"Well, not all of them." Ike just looked at Ron, and rolled his eyes. "Fine, most of them, I can't tell you who she's into. Just that it's not me."

"That's enough info for me. Thanks buddy." Ike walked into his dressing room.

"Dude. I found her." He said, noticing Josh, sitting in Ike's room.

"You found her? Where?"

"First row."

"Are you really gonna do this?" Ike had done some pretty odd things, but picking up a fan for this was new."

"Hell yeah. She's perfect. Blue eyes, red hair, Big Titties." He held out his hands, to show Josh how large the girl's breasts were. "You're still into this, right?"

Josh hesitated.

"Come on, dude, you love this. How many times will it be?"

"Twenty."

"I know you wanna do it."

"I do, just, a fan? It's not really all that smart to take a fan to your house, is it?"

"So, we'll get a hotel. My treat. Just please say you're gonna do it."

Another hesitant moment. Ike pleaded some more.

"Fine, but she better be gorgeous."

"Trust me, dude, she is."

"You think she'll be into it?"

"Dude, she's a slut. You can just tell with some girls, and she's one of them."

The two started getting ready for the final sketch of the night.

Ike sauntered over to the audience, still in full pirate costume. I was sitting on the bar, listening to my sister pawn over Ron; bored out of my mind.

"Hi." He said, startling me. I regained my composure as quickly as possible. What the hell was this gorgeous man doing, talking to me?

"Hi." I stammered back.

He leaned in close to me. "I've seen you here before."

"Really?" I said, with all the composure of a love struck teen, which, I was.

"Yeah, you're Jes, right?"

"Uh-huh. How'd you know?"

"I'm just observant." Ron had told him. Ike was only observant of his own god like self. But, at the moment, I didn't care. I was too busy swooning over him. I can't remember how it happened, but, all of a sudden, I was in a car, with Josh and Ike, driving to god knows where. We arrived at a pretty nice looking hotel, and Ike opened the back door for me. I'd been sitting alone in the back seat, while Josh rode shotgun.

"This is a nice place." I said.

"Yeah. It's always been a hangout for me and Josh," Ike said. "We figured we could get a couple of drinks."

"I can't, I'm only 19."

"Well, darn it." Something in me knew that he was planning something, but I fell for his good guy routine all the same. "I guess we can go some where else, then."

"You guys, I don't want to ruin your night. You two go ahead, I'll just catch a bus or something."

Josh and Ike looked at each other in shock.

"Hey, what about if we rented a room instead?' Josh said. I looked at him, skeptically.

"Not for anything dirty. Just so we could drink in private."

This couldn't end innocently. But, I wanted desperately to know what their plan was. So I agreed.

"There's no harm in that," I grabbed an arm of each man. They seemed angry that I had split them apart. "Let's go, boys!" We walked into the hotel and got a suite. Wow, a suite, I hadn't expected them to shell out that much for a room.

"So, what would you care to talk about?" Ike asked, as he poured me more champagne.

"Tell me about yourselves. Are you two always together?" I asked, flirtatiously as I could in my half drunken stupor.

"Hey, what are best friends for?" Ike smiled.

"That must get annoying." I said

"No, we love being around each other, right Josh?" Josh nodded. He was out of it. I wondered if he was always this quiet.

I moved over and sat on Josh's lap. "Are you always so quiet? It's so cute!" I said, and laughed. Wow, I was a terrible drunk. He smiled at me, and I could feel someone getting aroused underneath me. I smiled back, and kissed him, full on the lips. He didn't seem to mind terribly. He reciprocated and started grouping me. I saw Ike vanish out of the corner of my eye, and a minute later, I found him beside me.

He nibbled my ear as I kissed Josh. I turned around and kissed Ike, and Josh started biting my neck. I moaned, inadvertently, and they both took a hold of my shirt and stripped me of it. I realized that I was working on Josh's pants. In a matter of seconds, we were all three striped down to our underwear. I could see the outlines of two amazing pricks beside me, and all I could think of was pleasing them.

I got down in front of Josh. I looked up at him and he smiled back at me. All of a sudden, I felt myself being pulled away from him. I was flipped around to face Ike, his enormous cock jutting out in my face, ready to shove into my mouth, even though his underwear was still on.

I looked up at him, a bit angry at not being allowed to control the situation. He didn't seem to notice, so I peeled off his underwear. Before I could even touch his head, he jammed himself into my mouth. I was caught off guard by the forcefulness and the girth, and was almost afraid of choking, but he held my head there, until his entire nine inches was inside my throat.

After getting used to it, I felt a sudden arousal by the control he took over me. I also felt the need to make him come. I started by fondling his balls, then humming. I pulled him out of my throat so that I could tickle his head with my tongue. I moved him inside my mouth again, and started teasing his shaft with my tongue. It took a long time to get him ready to come, but when I felt him ready, I sucked him, lapping up every last drop. He laid down on the bed and took in a deep breath of satisfaction.

I turned around and noticed Josh, with his own, large, throbbing member, still not satisfied. He sat down, and I kissed his tip, licking off a pearly white bead of come. I then started sucking the tip, and jacking him off with my hand. He moaned in pleasure, and I stared licking his balls. When I was sure that any more of this would have caused orgasm, I put him into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down feverishly milking that rod for all it was worth.

Before I had made him come, I felt a shock of arousal coming from my clit. I hadn't even realized that Ike had moved his head under my open legs, and was moving his tongue over my clit. Josh's cock stifled the moan I made as Ike sucked on it. I started sucking harder, desperately needing to taste Josh's juice. When he came, he fucking CAME. It was like a gushing river, too much for my mouth, it dripped down my chin before I could swallow the whole load.

Before I knew what was happening, I was on my back, on the bed, with some one inside of me. I looked up and saw that it was Ike, pounding into me. He hit the right spot and I screamed in pleasure.

I was moved again, now I was doggy style, Josh's massive tool in front of me again. I started to suck him once more. He held my head down until he was all the way inside my throat. Ike was deep inside me, too. God Damn it, I fucking loved it! I was taking an assault on both ends, and neither one of them was being very soft about it, I hoped that I wouldn't end up with bruises, but before I could worry too much, I felt an overpowering sense of joy as the boys both cummed in me.

Before I knew it, they were ready for more. I sat on Ike's huge manhood, and rode him, he pulled me down, and Josh started licking my ass. Holy Fuck, It felt good. He coated me with spit before jamming himself into my hole. He was really big, but the pain turned into pleasure very quickly.

I screamed in pleasure while they both jammed into me, harder and harder, until I couldn't tell what part of me the pleasure was coming from. I felt myself tighten up and climax, when I was done, I could feel my body bracing to get ready for another orgasm. Could feel both of them getting ready to come and braced myself for their explosions.

When it happened, I couldn't contain my self, I moaned, screamed and begged for more; it was one continuous, simultaneous orgasm between the three of us.

We collapsed on the bed, a mass of arms and legs. I tried to catch my breath, then looked up and saw a camera.

"You taped this?" I asked.

"Yeah, to remember you by." Ike said. I suddenly realized they had had this all planned out from the start, but laughed it off by waving to the camera.

"Hi mom." I said, and they both laughed.