A Thrill For Candy

Story Info
Candy has fun at the local tavern.
1.1k words
4.11
64k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the night of the threesome, Candy has been so turned on to the thought of another man seeing her naked and feeling her smooth, soft skin, it's been hard to find time for anything else. Our sex sessions have taken on a whole new meaning. She went totally nuts that night and couldn't wait till the night that we would again have a fun night.

We didn't talk about it in the weeks to come and I think she had just about gotten over it. That's when she shouldn't have let her guard down. Unknowing to her, I had been talking to our friend from the threesome and we had decided on a night to make our move on her again, but this time it would be a little different setting

At the tavern where we had met before, it was a band night coming up and he made the reservation for a table for us and we then decided on a time

The day before the band night I told Candy we were going and to pick something really sexy to wear. I think she knew I had something up my sleeve, but she didn't say anything.

As the night arrived I couldn't wait to see what she was wearing. As I sat in the living room ready to go, she appeared in the doorway and almost knocked my socks off. She was stunning in her appearance. She had picked her favorite black mini dress, which really shows off her breasts nicely. As she approached me she asked if I approved. With my tongue almost hanging out I shook my head in approval. With that she came closer and raised the front of her dress a bit. Just enough to show me she had on stockings and no panties. Smiling she said she felt sexy not wearing any panties and had shaved her mound smooth, leaving just a hint of hair above her clit. Hardly being able to control myself, I told her we had better go.

As we arrived, it was cars packing the parking lot. It was going to be a large crowd inside tonight. I was hoping this would not stop our plans. When we opened the door, it was packed. As she looked around for a table, she spotted our friend and he waved us over.

As the band started and the drinks flowed, Candy started loosening up a little more and smiled each time she caught us looking at her breasts. As the night wore on and she was really starting to feel the effects of the drinks, that's when we started our plan. As we talked small talk to one another, he reached down and started rubbing her leg closest to him. As he rubbed a little higher to her thighs, I felt her legs open a little as she brushed my leg with hers. With that, I reached under the table and started doing the same. At this point she knew something was up and looked at us both and asked what we thought we were doing. Smiling she slid to the edge of her chair and laid back somewhat In her chair. As she did this, she opened up her legs a little more.

With the music load and the lights down low, we both moved up her legs to the top of her stockings. We both felt the smooth skin at the top of them and as we did, she opened her legs more in anticipation of what she was about to feel. I could tell when our friend had reached her hot pussy when she grabbed my arm and started squeezing hard and her eyes shut. With that, I pulled her leg closest to me open a little more. It wasn't long before we felt her start shaking, and this is when she had her first mind blowing orgasm of the night. People were all around us as I took my turn. As I slowly worked my hand up her leg, she smiled at me and whispered Please! With that I inserted 2 fingers in her and worked them furiously. She was doing all she could do to not scream as she started bucking her hips in orgasm. After this she excused her self to go to the ladies room.

As we were talking, she came back and said she was going out to the car and wanted to know if we would like to join her. We didn't waste any time following her to the car. Even the parking lot was full of people. This didn't stop what she had on her mind. As we approached the car and unlocked the door, she told me to get up front and they were going to get in the back. As we all got in, she wasted no time in pulling at the belt buckle and zipper of our friend. As she removed his pants, she took hold of his cock and lowered her mouth to it and started licking the head. I asked her if she was afraid someone might see and she said let them look and with that she raised her dress above her hips exposing her behind to anyone who walked by.

With that she deep throated our friend and began sucking him like I had never seen her do before. As she continued, I reached back behind her and started fingering her. She was so wet as she let out moans and started rotating her hips. When she had had all she could take of it she told him she wanted him inside her. With that she lay back on the seat and laid one leg on the back of the front seat and the other in the back window space. You could see her pussy glistening with her wetness as she grabbed hold of his cock and helped him as he inserted the tip of it in her. When he started pushing his cock deep in her, she looked at me with the look of lust as she let out a moan. With that he started fucking her as hard as he could. Grinding his hips into her then pulling almost all the way out before quickly ramming her again. She reached out to grab my hand as he continued to pound into her.

She started screaming, "I'm cumming" as he continued to pound into her. You could hear the wetness of her juices with each thrust he gave her. He told her he was ready to cum and asked her where she wanted it and she told him to please cum in her mouth. With that she got up and with him kneeling she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him while cupping and squeezing his balls. When he announced he was cumming, she started pumping with her hand as he emptied his load into her throat. She looked at me and asked if I had enjoyed the show. When I told her that indeed I had. she told us to trade places. God I love my wife.