A Thrilling Adventure

Story Info
Marlene's friend Anastasia does a glory hole scene
1.6k words
4.45
100.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers

This is a story about one of my friends. She's xtremebly attractive and is a 24/7 girl that I've known for two years. Every now and then we get together and fuck like minks but that's another story altogether. This is a story she told me about one of her many exploits.

My name is Anastasia---I'm an extremely passable (every single day) transvestite. I became a woman when I was 19 and have lieved that life since. I'm not into the dress up scene of outlandish clothes etc and don't hang with other "girls". When I was 24 (I'm 26 now) I had my breasts done, my hip bones shaved (not too many know about this process), all facial hair and a lot of strategic body hair removed (it was hell). I don't do hormones as I'm scared to death of "the operation" due to things that it's done to a lot of people who've had it done. I'm quite comfortable with my cock and like the male orgasm. I've always been "oversexed" in that I can cum multiple times.

I've always wanted to go to an XXX rated peep but have never had the nerve to do it as a girl. A few weeks ago I was in Spokane, Washington, on some business for my boss and was staying in a hotel. Although I live with a guy back home that I really love and am generally able to curb my excessive desires, this time was an exception. I decided it might be fun to try out my fantasy and see what happened.

First, I found a used clothing store and went to get some "boy" clothes. Back at the hotel I put on some white thigh high stockings, a white garter, panties and no bra. Over these I put on some jeans and a bulky sweater that I'd found. Some Reeboks, a jacket and a stocking cap to tuck my hair under and I was ready to go.

After going to two places near downtown and not getting a second glance I found a third east of the city that was dark, semi-crowded and looked promising. Armed with a pocketfull of one dollar bills I went into the peep area and found an empty one with a glory hole. It was huge! About eight inches across. I covered it with the back of the chair and proceeded to transform myself back into a woman. With a film running on the TV in the background I took off the boy clothes and stood there in this little cubicle in my stockings, garters and panties with my auburn hair down and my breasts out. Then, I moved the chair to see what I could see.

Through the glory hole I could see a guy in the next cubicle. He was standing in the middle of it watching the screen with his cock out slowly stroking it. I gave a whispered "hey" through the hole and then hurriedly straightened up and moved to the wall where, when he looked through he'd see me. Sure enough I saw his face as he bent to look. I swear his eye (the one I could see) got bigger when he saw this gorgeous chick barely dressed. I smiled at him and slowly moved to the hole pulling the front of my panties down and exposing my cock to him so that it was all the way out when I got to the hole. He put his finger through and motioned for me to give him my cock. This isn't my thing (I'm very charitable---rather give than receive) but to get it started I put it through and he took me into his mouth. I let him suck at me for a couple of minutes and then motioned for him to put his through which he certainly did in a hurry. His cock was very pretty. Cut and heavily veined, about six or seven inches and kind of thick. I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it while I slowly started stroking the shaft. He was pushing his hips to the hole thinking I'd deep throat him but I didn't. Instead, I stopped. When he bent down I whispered that he whould come over to my booth.

I unlatched the door and he was there in a flash. I caught a glimpse of more men in the hall outside as my lover entered the cublicle. He had his hands all over my body. Touching my breasts, feeling my cock and balls, running his hands over my hips and ass and stomach. I sat him in the chair and got on my knees in front of him and started giving him a (even if I do say so myself) phenominal blowjob. I had placed the chair so that if someone came into his old booth and looked, they'd see me sucking his cock. Sure enough, someone went in and I could feel their eyes watching us. Without missing a beat (or a stroke) I crooked my finger through the hole and motioned for him to put his cock through.

He did and I started fondling it as I sucked the first guy (we'll call him #1 and the other guy #2). #1 was aware of what was happening. I moved my mouth to the long slender cock that was through the hole and started sucking at it while I jacked off #1. #2 started thrusting in and out of my mouth with abandon while #1's hips were rising off the cold metal seat of the folding chair as I stroked him coming up and cupping the head and rubbing it every few strokes. I moved my mouth back to #1 and really started going on him licking his balls and funning saliva down to his ass while I fondled #2. I put and finger into #1's ass and really applied suction to his cock. He started bucking his hips and put his hands on either side of my head and held me while he fucked my mouth. I felt his cock give three big throbs and then he filled my mouth wil cum. Lots of it. I pulled my head off of him and some spurted out and landed on my breasts. I had stopped doing #2 and could see him watching out of the corner of my eye. I took #1 back into my mouth and made him crazy as I sucked on the oh so sensative head until he pushed me away and slumped back in the chair. I turned to #2 as his long cock came back through the hole. The head was fiery red and there was a drop of pre cum on the tip of it which I licked at. No sooner had I sucked him into my mouth than he started thrusting really hard....hard enough to gag me....and then came buckets. I pulled away and let his cum land on my breasts and on my face.

By this time I was insane with lust. I leaned back on my knees and started stroking my cock, lubricating it with their cum. One hand on my cock and the other at my ass as I put three fingers into me as I jerked on my cock like a madwoman. I came in about 30 seconds with cum spurting all over me, mingling with what was left of theirs. I slumped back in the corner of the booth and watched as #1 straightened up. As he left he reached down and stroked my face. I latched the door and sat back to collect myself before leavng. #2 was long gone from next door. Someone else had gone in there as was looking through the hole at me. He whispered something and I crawled through the cum covered floor to hear him.

"I wanna suck your ass.", he said. Now I love having my ass licked and tongue fucked so I stood with my back to the hole, bent over and pushed my ass at his face. He licked me and put his tongue inside of me and I loved it. He stopped suddenly and before I could straightn up I felt his cock or his finger entering my asspussy. From the size I knew it wan't a finger. He pushed into me and started fucking in and out. I wanted to stop but the thrill was so exquisite that I could hardly do it. Finally I pulled away and turned to see his cock bobbing through the hole. I fell to my knees and sucked him off until he shot into my mouth and all over my face and hair.

I hurriedly stood and got dressed as he left his cubicle. I left the still sticky and dried cum on my face and breasts and staggered out of the booth. Several men looked at me and as I went down the narrow hallway some groped at me as if they new how slutty I was. I went back to my hotel and used a dildo on my ass as I jacked off. When I was ready to cum I lay on my back and put my legs over my face so that my rock hard cock was close enough to my mouth that I could see m cum shoot into me. It was like having another guy shoot off into my mouth except it was me. After two or three shots I stuck the head into me and sucked what was left out. All in all it was a lovely day.

Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers