A Thrilling Swiss Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

During the next few weeks though I'd taken more notice of our French professor's movements, and I'd been shocked to realise that he seemed to be very familiar with a number of the other girls, certainly not just Charlotte. It was the way that they glanced and smiled at whispered conversations, little touches on arms and shoulders that were not scandalous in themselves, but more than pure teacher and student relationships. I'd become appalled. Was there no end to his indiscretions?

In the end, before Christmas, I'd been forced to share my suspicions with another girl.

As usual it had taken me a few months to really get to know my fellow students and one in particular, Alicia, had become quite close. We'd been thrown together on a cooking project, and I'd immediately liked her open, bubbly nature. She was tall, well built and with a modern, short black hair style. I'd been rather surprised when she'd started asking about me and my family and within minutes she seemed to know almost everything about me. I think that she'd seen in me someone reliable and trustworthy. Not necessarily traits shared equally across all the girls!

Anyway, when we'd got together one rainy day to decide about Christmas presents, she'd raised the question of whether to get anything for the staff.

I'd smiled to myself and said, "Well definitely not for Professor Pascale!"

"But why-ever not?" she'd queried, a puzzled look flashing across her face.

For some reason, probably because I'd been keeping the secret for so long, I'd told Alicia all about that afternoon in the woodshed.

I'd expected her to be scandalised, but she'd rocked back in her chair and laughed uproariously. In between sobs of laughter she'd gasped, "So that's where Charlotte takes him! How amazingly uncomfortable!" She'd continued laughing at the thought.

Then she'd been laughing at me. My shocked expression, my mouth open in silent surprise.

"Oh Mary, you really don't know about him do you?!"

That was when she'd explained about our French professor's 'little arrangements'.

It seemed that he was having relationships with over half the girls on the course! Alicia hadn't been sure of the exact numbers, but she'd seemed very sure of the estimate. Basically he was 'offering' the girls the opportunity to 'explore their sexuality' with him! Apparently his only 'rule' was that there was no emotional involvement. Just good old fashioned sex it seemed, and plenty of it! The way that she'd explained it, it was like an optional addition to the school curriculum!

Alicia had gone on to say that there were so many girls taking advantage of the opportunity to explore sex in this relatively harmless way that the poor man had had to start issuing 'appointments' in advance. Each girl was given a time slot and the responsibility of finding a suitable little 'love-nest'. It had appeared that the good professor didn't 'entertain' in his rooms. Not surprising when I'd thought about it as he was on the same floor of the chateau as the redoubtable Miss Hendricks!

Then it had occurred to me that Alicia seemed to know a whole lot more about these nefarious activities than a casual observer should. The penny had dropped!

"My God Alicia," I'd gasped in shock again, "You're ..................you're involved with him as well aren't you!"

"Well, it really is too good an opportunity to turn down Mary," she'd replied with a slightly shy smile before she'd continued ".....and he's really very, very good. I've learned so much already!"

I'd been struck speechless. It had been almost like she'd turned into a salesman for our French Lothario!

That conversation had gone on for a while. Despite Alicia's enthusiasm, I hadn't been able to bring myself to see it as anything other than a teacher taking advantage of his students. My 'proper' upbringing was squelching any pin-pricks of interest that the conversation was starting up in my youthful body, so in the end we'd agreed to disagree, Alicia's parting comment being that it was me, ME!, who was missing out on the fun!

-------------------***************----------------

So Christmas had come and gone.

I'd been home for a couple of weeks, seen all manner of relatives and friends and enjoyed myself enormously. Everyone had been keen to know all about the Swiss Chateau and all my new student friends. Some of the girls were well known in London society and I was pressed hard for any interesting gossip, but I'd stayed tight lipped about the one big 'scandal' that I actually did know something about! It really would have been 'bad form' in a big way to be so indiscreet, and I'd still not really come to terms with what was going on.

It had come as a big surprise after that conversation with Alicia that I'd had a few dreams about our French professor, and they hadn't all been entirely 'proper' either. Once or twice I'd woken up feeling distinctly hot and flustered with my hands straying over areas of my body that were responding in a very, for me, uncomfortably new and exciting way.

In the end I'd been quite glad to get back to my new friends. My friendship with Alicia had deepened and as a result I'd finally been invited into her circle of friends too, which was most of the class given Alicia's bubbly, open personality. I'd also been happy to get back because, later in January, the school had booked a couple of large chalets in one of my favourite ski resorts, Grindlewald, and I'd been keen to get some skis on. My father had taken me regularly to the French or Swiss alps to ski when I'd been growing up and I'd quickly become proficient. I just loved the feeling of gliding down the long pistes, usually in bright sunshine, and the cold air swirling refreshingly past my face.

Pretty much the whole school had decamped in local, rather dubious looking buses up to the chalets. It had been classed as 'educational recreation' in the curriculum, but even though skiing was a useful skill to have in European society at the time, I suspect that the fortnight away had been largely to allow some of the senior staff, who'd all turned out to be experts on the slopes, a chance to brush up their skills.

I think that, secretly, I'd also looked forward to showing off a bit in front of the other girls, some of whom would be strapping on skis for the first time. I could remember how ungainly I'd felt at first trying to manoeuvre the long alpine skis around and there were a couple of girls in particular that I was looking forward to seeing in a little discomfort. I'd been a little ashamed of those thoughts, but not for long, as the whole class had dissolved into laughter as the insufferable Susan Brightman had clipped her boots onto the skis for the first time, stood up and then slowly keeled over sideways back onto the snow outside of the chalet. It had been priceless!

We'd been enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery of the Bernese Oberland under the towering Eiger and Jungfrau mountains for almost a week when it happened.

I can remember to this day the scream of pain that the Contessa Christina, our minor Italian royal, had let out as she took a tumble just as we'd reached the our chalet after a good day on the slopes. She'd been helped up and into the old wooden building and her painful ankle later examined by the school doctor who'd pronounced a sprain and a few days rest from the slopes. Christina, she'd not liked us using her title, had said that she'd be fine though but had grimaced as she'd tentatively tried to put weight on her foot. Then she'd shaken her head, her long auburn hair tumbling around her round face as she'd agreed that she'd need time to rest it.

Hence, the following day, we'd all waved her goodbye as we'd trooped off and offered our sympathy that she'd be on her own. She'd hopped to the door and seen us off though as we headed for the ski lift, brandishing a book that she'd intended to read in front of the roaring log fire.

An hour later I'd been thinking about her as I'd done my first run down the slopes. It was a black route, technical, tight and steep that had stretched even me as there'd been some early morning ice to spice things up a bit. I'd also realised as I passed through shady areas that I'd forgotten my red woolly pom-pom hat, so when I'd reached the little ski lift station, I'd changed direction back to the chalet to retrieve my head warmer and cheer up Christina.

To my surprise, there'd been no-one in the main lounge when I'd stumbled in. I'd smiled as I'd wondered if the Contessa had gone off to have a laze in bad as I'd crossed the big room, fire burning cheerfully, to the cloakroom set in one corner where I retrieved my missing head gear. Then I'd been surprised to hear voices in the corridor leading to the bedrooms. I'd quickly recognised Christina's excited, expressive voice but there was another as well, lower and less distinct. My eyebrows had narrowed as I'd realised that it was a male voice.

Then the door had opened and two figures had tumbled in, both in dressing gowns. Christina had been in the lead, dragging a more reluctant figure along behind her. She was wearing a silky, ivory white dressing gown with a big pink and red dragon embroidered up the back. It came to her knees and below that had been expensive looking black stockings, the seams slightly crooked at the back of her shapely calves. Apart from the stockings her feet were bare, and to my astonishment, her ankles were moving extremely freely as she dragged in our French professor!

I'd realised immediately that the previous evening's shenanigans had just been a sham, just a ruse for Christina to get some time with our finishing school Lothario. I'd felt a flash of annoyance and then panic. What was I to do? They hadn't seen me yet, and I'd looked wildly around for a moment before slipping behind an ornamental Chinese screen beside the cloakroom door. It was black lacquered, with a flowing grill design at head height. There'd been just enough room to duck out of sight. I'd breathed a big sigh of relief!

Then I'd peeped through the latticework top to see what was going on, and it had been quite a lot! They clearly hadn't been showing any restraint, well, not at that point anyway. He'd pulled her to him in the middle of the room, pressing his body against hers and his lips were busy against hers as her hands ran through his short black hair. His hands had been busy roaming sensuously around Christina's back, gradually getting lower and lower until they almost joined at her bottom, grasping her cheeks through the thin dressing gown and pulling her harder against his hips. It had been easy for me to imagine what that would have felt like!

After a few long minutes of this caressing, and with my own body starting to respond to the erotic sight, they'd pulled apart and he'd drawn apart the fastening of her gown, exposing Christina's shapely body and a very sexy looking mauve corset. It had been quite eye opening for me. I'd never seen such an expensive and pretty looking garment, the shiny mauve material of the bodice reached down to below her naval, interlaced with black stitching and lacework and long black suspenders which hooked onto her sheer stocking tops at front and back. He'd looked impressed as his eyes had opened in surprise and, as he'd eased the gown off her shoulders to drift gently down to the floor, he'd asked her wherever she'd got hold of such a sexy item. She'd smiled back at him but shaken her head. That was a secret she'd been intent on keeping to herself!

Of course it hadn't been what the corset covered that was the real eye opener, it had been what it hadn't! At the top, two gossamer black triangles had caressed her breasts with thin straps running round her neck to a neat mauve bow. The material though was so translucent that it might as well not have been there! In fact, at the tips it hadn't been! I'd looked on open mouthed as I saw that her long pink nipples were peeping through a gap in the material, already looking perky and excited.

The bottom didn't exist either! The corset material flaring out for a few inches below her narrow waist before ending in a hem of fancy black lace. Her tight, muscled bottom cheeks had been facing me until she'd turned a little and I'd seen how the corset and long suspender straps neatly framed the dark triangle of pubic hair between her legs. I hadn't been able to believe how I'd admired her delectable looking body when every element of my upbringing should have led me to despise the way that she was behaving!

Christina had clearly got other things on her mind as she bent down to rummage in her gown pocket and stood back up with a cheeky grin across her face and some pink satin ribbons in her hand. He'd looked at her and shook his head slowly.

"Are you sure about this ma petite?" he'd asked, his accent suddenly very prominent.

"Of course professor," she'd responded teasingly, "I've been looking forward to this for weeks ....... and I'm sure you have too!"

Professor Pascale had shrugged and reached for the proffered strips of ribbon, "Well, I certainly can't remember a young woman who was quite so keen to suffer!" he'd responded with a widening grin, "and yes, I have been looking forward to it too. You're by far the most adventurous of my students you know!"

Then I'd heard him say something strange about a safety word that I hadn't understood, but she'd just nodded urgently and started pulling him towards me! I'd ducked down again quickly! It had taken a few minutes for me to pluck up courage to watch again, but when I had peeped through the lattice again, I'd seen Christina stood up against the side of a small green leather chair about five yards away, she'd seemed to be pressing her thighs against the soft round leather of the chair arm while the professor was busy at her feet. I'd had to stifle a gasp of surprise when I'd realised that he'd used a ribbon to tie one of Christina's shapely ankles to one chair leg and was drawing the other sideways so that he could fasten her other ankle to its neighbour, about four feet away. When he'd stood up, Christana's legs had been spread wide, and I'd imagined, so would be her unprotected pussy lips. As if to emphasise the point, he'd given Christina a sharp slap across her bare bottom which had resulted in a little squeal of surprise.

Then he'd gone round to her front, leaned over the chair and looped a ribbon around her wrists, drawing them tightly together and pulling them up and away from her body. His other hand had crept forward and begun to fondle her breasts under the thin gauzy material that had been no defence to his fingers as they'd begun to manipulate her nipples, flicking at them and squeezing them hard, making them stand out even prouder. She'd gasped as she'd felt the effect on her skin, letting out a kind of animal like moan as his hand had continued to assault her soft, unprotected breasts. I'd been absolutely transfixed as I watched him seemingly torture my classmate, whose cries and groans hadn't exactly sounded like terror at all.

After he'd finished tantalising her breasts, he'd dropped her wrists, gone over to her gown and had pulled out the soft satin belt. Then he'd come back to the chair, looped it in between Christinas bound wrists and begun to pull her further forward so that she was gradually bending further and further over the chair as he pulled her wrists over the other chair arm and used the belt to fasten them to the feet on the other side of the chair. Her body was now stretched past the horizontal, but her legs were trapped by the chair arm pressing against her thighs leaving her bottom standing proud in the air and, to my amazement, her spread legs had left me looking straight into her exposed slit. It had looked swollen and engorged and glistened with her juices. I doubt that I could have spoken at that moment even if I'd wanted to and I'd felt a disturbing sensation starting to spread from between my own legs as my enforced voyeurism continued.

Her head had been hanging down between her arms, her silky hair masking her face as he eased the dark strands to one side and undid the little mauve ribbon that fastened the black straps of her corset behind her neck releasing her pert breasts from their little pockets of thin, black material to dangle freely below her chest. Then he'd come back around the chair, taking the opportunity to reach under her and caress her soft orbs again, getting another little cry of excitement in return. This time I'd distinctly heard her mumble "More, more ..... please!" but the professor had just given them a little slap each that had Christina sucking in breath before circling round behind her. I'd had a distinct feeling that I'd noticed a big bulge developing under his dressing gown earlier. Now there'd been no doubt as he undid his own belt and let the dressing gown drop to the floor exposing his naked, wiry frame and a very large and impressive erection. Now, when he came up behind her, he'd let his hands lightly caress her bare buttocks for a few minutes, making Christina squirm until he lifted his hand and slapped her hard on each cheek with a sound like a gunshot. In surprise, I'd stepped back with my hand going to my mouth and Christina had let out a little strangled cry of pain.

He'd slapped her twice more on her bottom, quickly, before his hand had returned to gently caressing over the tight, somewhat rosier skin, and then his fingers had begun to slide between her legs, teasing apart her wet slit and beginning to rub between the folds, making Christina squirm again and bringing back the animal like whimpers as the massage had sent hot, sensuous feelings flooding through her. Suddenly I'd begun to imagine what those fingers would feel like between my own tight slit and my sense of unease, and illicit excitement, had deepened considerably. Particularly as I, unlike Christina, had been able to see the mighty weapon that was waving about between his legs.

After a few more slaps and even more finger massage, Christina had been pleading for him to 'finish' her. I hadn't been an expert on the terminology, but I'd had a pretty good idea what that was supposed to mean!

He hadn't needed much encouragement as he'd finally positioned himself between her legs and eased the tip of his cock up into the gap between her lips and up against her little pink hole. She'd sighed with pleasure and anticipation. My mouth had gone dry. Then I'd watched his own bottom muscles bunch up as he thrust forward and penetrated deep into her defenceless vagina. This time they'd both sighed with pleasure. I may have joined them, I can't really remember!

His hands had been on her waist as he'd held her in position when he started pumping slowly back and forth within her, creating mayhem in her pleasure filled brain. Her body had been pushed back on forth with the motion, her breasts bobbling about below her, her head relentlessly twisting from side to side as she'd sucked in those hot feelings from between her legs. It had looked like she was about to explode!

Then he'd stropped, and pulled back out of her, his juice covered cock still as enormous as ever. Christina had cried out in disappointment. I'd almost joined her. What could he have been doing?

In answer he'd walked round her prostrate body to stand in front of her. He'd reached down and lifted up her head until her mouth was up to his waist and I'd watched, horrified, as she'd begun to lick and kiss it's hot length before letting him feed it into her mouth! I hadn't known anything about that sort of thing. It looked horrible! But Christina had now started working hard at the hot, stiff rod pushing deeper and deeper into her mouth, and this time it was the Professor who'd been groaning in pleasure.

Maybe it had been too much for him. Maybe she'd been too much for him, because he'd quickly dragged out his cock and she'd licked her lips hungrily as he'd withdrawn. Now I'd decided that this would be the finale though as he danced back around her to where her upturned ass displayed her invitingly open slit and pink vagina, waiting expectantly for his attention again. He'd pulled open a condom pack from somewhere and quickly drawn it over his erect shaft. Then his hands had been back on her quivering body again, one hand on her waist, the other creeping around to feel for her bush and clit as he fed himself in to her and pushed deep inside her hot cavern again.

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers