A Thrilling Swiss Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

No sooner had Christina's little moan of delight escaped her lips as she felt him penetrate her again than she'd been gasping for air as he'd almost immediately begun to drive backwards and forwards between her legs like an express train! His muscles had been bulging and soon Christrina's little wails of pleasure were increasing in pitch and intensity as her body strained at her bindings, her sensitive breasts dancing wildly around under her as the force of his thrusts rippled strongly through her.

I'd had my mouth open in awe as my imagination ran wild at the thought of what she must have be feeling. The force of his thrusts had been setting off a sympathetic throbbing in my own tender pussy and I could only imagine what it must have felt like as his fingers simultaneously rubbed and flicked at the hypersensitive skin around her clit.

It hadn't taken long as Christina's animal like squeals had quickly merged into a long, continuous moan and as her body had finally tightened under him, she'd given out a final little scream of pleasure as her orgasm had finally taken over her body and given her release from the delicious tension that must have been building inside her.

As he'd felt the shuddering little convulsions ripple around her vagina I'd watched as he too had given one final, long and deep thrust to trigger his own sweet release as he collapsed forward over her bare buttocks.

They'd both been dragging in deep lungfuls of air after their exertions and had their eyes shut. Somehow my brain had seen an opportunity to escape this erotic torture, and I'd quickly crept out of my hiding place end scuttled across the room to the door. I'd been forced to glance back just as I escaped to see them one final time, locked together in post-orgasmic torpor, and just in time to see the professor look up! Our eyes had locked together for a few seconds before I'd dived out of the room in panic.

He'd clearly seen me. What would he do? I'd been too young and befuddled by the sex to realise that it wasn't me that had been in the wrong!

-------------------***************----------------

I'd fled the chalet in total confusion and spent the rest of the day on the slopes, letting the cool mountain air clear my head. I'd heard of people being tied up to have sex before, but that was completely different to actually seeing it in real life! I'd been both horrified and strangely excited, and it had been the latter emotion that had been causing me most concern!

I'd deliberately delayed my return to the chalet so that I'd not be first back. I'd just not been sure what I'd say to Christina, or the professor. I'd felt so incredibly awkward as I'd entered the main lounge, but as I was welcomed in by everyone, I'd quickly realised that no-one else seemed to know. In fact Christina had been the centre of attention, displaying her little limp again for everyone and when she kissed me on the cheek, I could see that she had no idea that I'd been a spectator at her earlier climax. Clearly the professor hadn't told her. It had been such a relief!

Later though, I'd gone to me bedroom to collect a book and as I'd returned, Professor Pascale had stepped into the corridor to intercept me. I'd been frozen in mid-stride as he'd gently taken my arm and steered me into an empty store-room. I'm not sure what I'd expected. To be thrust against a wall and ravished? To be threatened with expulsion if I'd said anything? Strangely, in my new state of sexual awareness, I'd actually considered the first option as vaguely attractive!

But he'd done none of that. He'd looked me in the eyes and asked me simply whether I intended to report them. It was only at that point that I'd realised that actually he was probably more worried about the situation than I! I was still confused, and hadn't made a reply, so he'd continued to talk calmly to me, his own nervousness displayed only by his suddenly accented English.

"Ma'mselle Parsons, I'm sure that you must have been a 'leetle' surprised by Christina and I earlier, but I assure you that we were only doing what Christina had asked. I would not do any such thing with a woman against her wishes," he'd paused for a moment, trying to gage my reaction, "you see, I errr, try to help my students in whatever way I can and sometimes your ,errr, colleagues request help in, errrr, unusual ways........."

He'd seemed to run out of steam at that point and I'd finally managed to engage both my brain and mouth to respond. But it had been the 'prim and proper' me that had responded, not the newly sexually aware me that had been trying to burst out earlier.

"I'm sure that whatever you and the rest of the girls get up to is none of my concern!" I'd replied haughtily, brushing past him and heading for the open door, "And no, I won't report you. I wouldn't want Christina to get in trouble." I'd also realised that if I'd said anything, I'd be on the receiving end of some serious wrath from many of my frustrated 'colleagues'.

And, of course, when I'd confided in Alicia later she'd just laughed and made some acerbic comments about the difference between Christina's rather stuffy outer image and the secret girl within!

Soon we were back at the Chateaux again though and life had continued as normal. We'd learned more about being 'young ladies', I'd even managed to improve my French as our Professor had suddenly seemed to be doing his best to give me more attention, much to some of the other girl's puzzlement.

Then Easter had come and gone and we'd been faced with a last two months at our private little world before we'd be dispersed around the world to convert everyone into a form of polite society that existed across Europe in particular at that time.

I'd had a problem though.

My dreams had become increasingly erotic after the chalet experience! It was getting to the stage where I could hardly meet any attractive man without spending the next night wondering what he'd be like in bed, imagining how he'd touch me under the sheets, and how I'd respond. It had been gradually driving me mad.

Alicia had been no help. She'd giggled when I'd told her about my fantasies and told me that I shouldn't worry, she had the same. When I'd persisted on the subject too long, she'd shrugged her shoulders and told me that I knew what the answer was, some extra-curricular 'French' lessons! I'd grimaced, but inwardly it had set me thinking. Could I? Me? No, surely not!

-------------------***************----------------

Which was why, of course, a week later I'd found myself sitting on a hard wooden chair next to Professor Pascale's desk looking totally confused and tongue-tied.

It had been a week of battles within me. Soul searching from my up-bringing was up against the natural effects of hormones on a young woman's body which was gradually pushing me beyond my normal boundaries. And the dreams hadn't helped. Almost all involving our 'learned' professor, almost all involving bed and writhing, naked bodies!

He'd been sat watching me speculatively for a good few minutes. I'd asked to talk to him after one of his lectures on 'Classic French Playrights', but I hadn't been doing much talking! Instead I was struggling to conjure up words which a well brought up lady would use which might just as easily have boiled down to 'Take me, I'm yours!'

"How can I help you Ma'mselle Parsons? Do you have a question about my lecture?"

After our abrupt conversation at the chalet, he'd been quite formal with me, but as I'd not 'spilled the beans' he'd gradually eased up and become quite friendly. But there was always something held back, as if dealing with me quite warily. Well, who wouldn't? By now I'd become quite jumble of urges and emotions. It had made me a little unpredictable. Even Alicia had commented on it.

In the end, I'd just about managed to get out some sensible English. Well, of a sort that is.

"Errr, yes .......errr, I did want a word.............It's just that ............."

His expression had changed to one of complete puzzlement as I'd struggled on.

"It's just that I've errrr.........been talking to one or two of the other girls and they mentioned that you ....................... errr sometimes help them with ........"

I'd run out of steam, but it looked as though he was catching on as he'd leaned forward, his expressive eyebrows raised high.

"You mean that they have told you about my 'little arrangements'?" he'd asked slowly, and this time it was his turn to falter, "And you'd like me to ........."

It had been getting ridiculous, and my patience had finally snapped, overcoming any residual reserve, "Exactly Professor. I want you to make love to me!" Then I'd added waspishly, "Just like all the others!"

There, it had finally been said and I sagged back a little in my chair, slightly dumbfounded by what I'd done and wondering what his reaction would be. And, for the first time in all the days that I'd been thinking about this very conversation, it had occurred to me that there was a possible negative outcome. What if he'd rejected me? How could I have possibly dealt with that? I'd suddenly become a little worried, as I surveyed his facial expression.

But his expression had changed in the right direction, from puzzlement and surprise to one of warmth.

"But of course Ma'mselle Parsons, of course. I'd be honoured, absolutely honoured."

We looked at each other for a few more minutes, and I'd been surprised to see in his warm brown eyes a look of deep caring and tenderness, then he'd chuckled to himself as he leaned forward to take my hand.

"I'm slightly surprised you know. I'd not expected to have such an opportunity with such a beautiful young woman. You've spoken to ...... well, it doesn't matter, but do you understand how my 'little arrangements' work?"

The well of relief running though was making me quite gushing in my response. I'd re-assured him that I knew all about the 'rules', his 'booking' system and the girl's responsibility to find a 'love nest'. He'd nodded and expanded on bits as I'd gone along, looking at me in a sense of wonder.

"You really are one of the most beautiful girls here you know. I'm so pleased that you want me to help you."

I think I'd blushed in response. And, looking back, I suspect that he'd used simple flattery so many times before that I must have been quite naive to feel so happy at his comment. But I had!

He'd pulled out a little diary from a drawer and rifled through the pages, his eyebrows raising in surprise again, then looking at me and smiling again.

"I could manage tomorrow afternoon at about one o'clock," he'd said.

My mouth must have gaped open in shock. I'd been expecting that it would be weeks before anything happened!

"But if that's inconvenient for you......."

"No,no .... absolutely not ....... I, err just need to get a few things ready, but that's fine, absolutely fine!" I'd mumbled.

"And where have you got in mind?" he'd prompted.

At least I'd been prepared for that and I'd explained about the hospital bed that had been languishing amongst other discarded props in a big storeroom at the back of the hall stage. It had been used in some old school production years ago, but was surrounded by screens and was an ideal spot for what I'd had in mind.

He'd smiled again and agreed. I'd stood and he'd taken my hand and, quite charmingly, stooped to kiss it, keeping his eyes on me all the time as he's said how much he'd be looking forward to our little tryst the next day. Just as I had been!

-------------------***************----------------

Of course, the short timescale had created one or two problems.

The biggest was deciding what to wear!

The night before I'd searched rather frantically through my rather limited wardrobe for something that could vaguely be defined as sexy, and had come to the disappointed conclusion that I didn't have anything! I'd considered asking Alicia, but that would have inevitably meant explanations and I'd certainly not been ready for that conversation!

Eventually, I'd picked out a fawn Summer dress, cut low around that neck so that I'd at least be displaying some cleavage. It had fitted tightly around my bosom and waist, so it showed off my figure well with the skirt flaring out quite fetchingly over my hips but the hem had sat primly on my knees!

At least we 'Young Ladies' had been taught to sew though! I'd got out my little kit and spent an hour lifting the hem a good four or five inches so that it sat scandalously mid-thigh when I'd finally been satisfied with it. It had displayed my well proportioned legs just nicely and I'd just hoped that no-one would see me on the way to the hall!

Then I'd had a real panic when I'd explored my lingerie drawer! After seeing that beautifully sexy corset that the Contessa had been wearing I'd scanned my own dreary white mixture in dismay. I'd racked my brains as I'd sifted through my perfectly serviceable bras and knickers desperate to find something that I'd known I didn't have. Then I'd had a brainwave, and that problem had been resolved as well!

So in the end, I'd just had to get through a hot, sticky night of seriously erotic dreams as my anticipation of the next day had reached almost uncontrollable levels. It had been tinged with the occasional doubt and tentative feeling given my almost total lack of experience, but all in all I I'd been just in the mood to let caution blow away in the alpine winds!

Did I say 'lack of experience'? Actually it had been almost non-existent up to then which was why I'd still been slightly wary of how it would go and how I'd feel. I'd had a few boyfriends before and we'd 'petted' to various degrees of seriousness, but the only time I'd let it go further had been an absolute disaster. It was when I'd been about to leave my boarding school. There's been a big party with drink that I wasn't accustomed to and I was with a boy that I'd like a lot. We'd somehow ended up in bed, clothes all over the place and I'd been staring hazily down, past my bare breasts, at the thing dangling between his legs as he kneeled between my parted legs. He'd struggled with the condom rolling it on very tentatively, his face straining, as he'd tried to control himself but then he'd suddenly gasped at his own release and collapsed on top of me before rolling sideways and falling asleep! It had been as near as I'd got to losing my virginity and hadn't been pleasant enough to encourage me into rushing into a repeat performance.

Until then.

Until Professor Pascale.

---------------------**************---------------------

So there I'd been, sat nervously on the edge of the stage hospital bed, ridiculously early. I'd had plenty of time to arrange the screens so that there was no chance of any casual visitor to the room seeing us and I'd even checked that the sheets were clean! Well, you could never be too careful and we'd been brought up to worship tidiness and cleanliness!

I'd checked my watch at least a dozen times before I'd heard steps in the storeroom, and eventually a voice, "Ma'mselle Parsons?" as he'd stepped past one of the screens.

It was fairly warm and he'd been wearing some grey slacks with a thin black belt and a white shirt. He'd evidently discarded the little bow-tie that he usually wore in favour of the open necked shirt that displayed just a hint of dark hair on his chest. He'd been just average in height, maybe an inch or two taller than me, fairly lean, but with a hint of strong shoulders and muscular frame. I'd felt my mouth go dry as I'd finally seen him and I'd instinctively licked my lips as he'd come towards me, smiling winningly. 'This really was it then!' I'd thought to myself excitedly as I'd started to rise.

"No, no Ma'mselle," he'd said quickly, indicating that I should stay seated, and he came over and sat down next to me. I'd glanced down nervously at my legs. By half standing and then sitting again, the hem of my shortened dress had ridden even higher up my thighs and the tan tops of my stockings were now clearly visible. I'd pressed my knees even more firmly together as I'd worried about whether he'd think I was being too wanton. Ridiculous I know, but at the time I'd been wracked by guilt, confusion and a large dollop of lust!

He'd taken in my appearance with a quick glance, and he looked pleased. For a surreal moment I'd thought that he might wolf whistle, but he'd simply smiled appreciatively.

"My, my, Ma'mselle Parsons, you look absolutely delightful, I'm so pleased that you approached me. But perhaps you will permit me to call you Mary?" I'd nodded, not trusting my voice, " ....... and you must call me Bertrand," he'd continued, " ........ out of class at least!" He'd chuckled at the little joke and I'd laughed as well, helping to relieve the tension that had been building up in me. He'd been sitting quite close and I'd had to twist my face to look at him, wondering what to say. But he'd taken charge immediately. His hand had lifted to caress the side of my cheek as he'd told me again how beautiful I looked. True or not it had been wonderful to hear! Then he'd asked me if he could kiss me, and I'd just nodded again, mute.

He'd leaned forward and as his lips touched mine, I'd flinched a little, but he hadn't pushed, just letting the magical moment linger for a few minutes before finally pressing forward. Instinctively, I'd quickly overcome my caution and begun to press my warm lips back into his, wallowing in the sweet feelings that the kiss generated. Within seconds I'd lost control! My hand had crept round the back of his neck and I was pulling him harder onto me, our lips working hard against each other, my breathing put on hold as the raw desire ran through me. When his tongue had tentatively pushed up against my lips, they'd opened automatically to let him explore the inside of my mouth like a devilish serpent. Almost immediately, although I'd never done it before, my own tongue was fighting back and invading him too. I think that he'd been a bit shocked initially at my ardour, but he'd soon responded in kind and by the time that we'd pulled apart we were both breathing hard.

"Mon Dieu!" he'd gasped, "you are like a tiger!"

I'd amazed myself at my response to him, my body had just taken control, and I'd felt so thrilled.

The pause had lasted just a few seconds though as we'd leaned into each other to press our bodies together and our lips had met again. This time though the kiss was more measured, more pleasurable and I'd flinched again as I'd felt his hand on my side, rubbing up and down my dress until eventually it had risen to my bosom and I'd gasped as I'd felt him rub up against my breast through the thin material of my bodice. I'd thought that I would dissolve in pleasure. He'd continued to caress my breast for a good few minutes, making me squirm in his arms until suddenly his hand had gone! I'd moaned in disappointment, until almost immediately flinching again as I felt the hand rest on my knee.

He'd felt my sudden tightening and he'd just rested his hand there for a few minutes while my breathing had recovered from the surprise touch. My knees had automatically parted a little to let the hand slide between my thighs and I'd gasped again as it began to slide upwards, over my stockinged thigh and flooding my brain with delicious electric signals!

As it reached my stocking tops it paused tantalisingly as his fingers traced a path along my smooth bare skin before resuming the upward motion, each inch sending more and more urgent messages of desire coursing through my body. My lips had been still working hard against his as I'd clung onto his neck, my whole being focused on the fingers gradually nearing their goal, searching out for the edges of my underwear. The tension had been getting unbearable as my pussy had signalled its need to be touched. Then it had been! And instantly the fingers recoiled as they met my curly little mound!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers