A Time Before

Story Info
A story of love after death.
1.2k words
2.8
8.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, why are we here again?"

"Because it was time to move Jasper. We still own the house, and pay the taxes, but with Charlie dead; Bella needed to move out of Forks." Alice shook her head at Jasper. They had been over it time and again.

"That I get," Jasper said looking at the bland landscape that surrounded them. "But why did we have to move to England? I, for one, didn't want to leave the states!"

"Because silly," Alice replied with a soft peck of a kiss on her husbands lips. "Its new for Bella, and for most of us. That and we may just find the local night life." Jasper shook his head. Leave it to Alice to want to find, or throw a party. He had gotten used to it since they had been together and it didnt bother him in the least.

"And one other thing," Jasper said droppin into his southern accent. "It gives us some time alone too." He could see Alice melt with the words. It wasnt so much what he said, but how. It had always done some interesting things to her in the past, and he could smell the change happening in her body already. He could also see the shiber runnin down her spine. It took a lot to get under Alice's skin, but he always new what to do.

The accent did the trick every time, something that never failed to amaze Jasper. The tensing of her body, the scent that rolled from between her legs, it all seemed to Happen at the sMe time. Alice growled as he smiled, a sure sign that he was about to be in a lot o trouble if he didn't do something to fix it.

"Dear, did I do something wrong?" he asked her sweetly. Her pounce answered that and he was against the wall of the tiny house they had bought in northern England.

"You know what you did Jasper Hale. And you know what your going to do to fix it." Their clothes seemed to just fade into nothing as she looked at him with a look he had seen several times. Dropping to his knees, he smiled as he grabbed her taunt ass and pulled her close to him. The smell of her sex was into icating, and he did the only thing that he could, took her into his mouth.

His tongue flicked across her clitoris as he held her to him, growling with the want and need of an insane man. Her hands dropped to the top of his head and held him to her, as she craved the release that had always been so sweet. Carefully he slipped two fingers inside the only soft area that she had left, the area that should have born his children. Her gasp made him smile as he worked her over, slipping his pinky finnaly into her ass, causing her to cry out and shake with an orgasm.

"Fuck me," she said as she stepped back, allowing him to stand after onlf a few short minutes on the ground. Looking down at the only pei e of him she craved, she felt her hand fall to it, and begin rubbing it gently. Jasper growled in pleasure and fell back against the wall, wondering what she had in mind. "Just not yet," she growled. Falling to he knees, her hand wrapped along the base of his cock.

Licking the tip of it, she felt Jasper shudder in pleasure, and she smiled. Licking it just a couple more times, she finally took the head of him into her mouth, rolling he tongue around the shaft as she did so.

Now it was his turn to hold her close as she began to swallow his ten inch girth. Taking only four into her mouth, she began to pull back before he pulled her closer. Her smile was evident as he droe his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Growling at the feel of being there, he allowed her to do what she wanted this time.

Pulling him from her throat wasn't something that she wanted to do at all, but her body needed him else where. Pulling him just a tad more ot of her mouth, she sucked on him like a straw, pulling his precum into her mouth. Tanding she showed her husband her prize on her tongue then swallowed the mixture. A tease to be sure, but one that promised a more elaborate blow job after he took care of her. Turning to the bed, she didn't even try to make it there, but leaned over, waving her ass in the air fo him. His growl was low and throaty as he moved forward, grasping her by the ass and pulling himself into her.

"Not my pussy," Alice moaned as he drove himself deep into her tight cunt. "I want you in my ass," she almost moaned. Jasper, never one to dissapoint his wife, pulled himself from her, and put himself at her puckered opening. "Drive it inside me," she purred, lookin back at him. He hand was already working her clit, bringing her to another orgasm. Jasper did as he was told and slid his cock into her ass, his balls touching her pussy, felling her fingers not only carressing herself but hi sack as well. It didn't just feel good, it felt great as he began to drive his hard cock into her tight ass.

Alice screamed in another orgasm as he drove himself home again and again, wanting to please his wife as much as he wanted to be pleased.

Alice pusshed him back and turned quickly to him, once again falling to her knees. Taking his cock into her mouth, she could taste her own juices, and the feel of his cock in her hand caused her to pull him to the floor again. This time she put him on his back, and straddled hi face as she leaned forward to take his cock into her mouth. Again she took it deep into her throat. They stayed like this for hours as they both came again and again, until the sun started to rise.

Once again Alice had him in her mouth, sucking on him as she waited for him to cum the last time for the night. Her hand was almost a blur as she jacked him off and sucked at the same time. His cum exploded into her mouth as she smiled, tasting th salty mixture on her tongue, making her stand. Taking his gave into her hands, she kissed him, pushing some of his seed into his mouth, forcing him to taste himself.

"You know ma'am," Jasper said as he swallowed his portion of his seed. "I do enjoy it when you do that to me."

"I know," she answered sweetly, pulling him in for another kiss. "Thats why I do it, so we can at least share something."

-----------------------------------------------

Any comments and concerns are more than welcome. I warned in the heading that this was a fan fiction, and I'm sorry it's so short. Let me know what you think, Thanks