A Time of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
A family plays together.
4.6k words
4.53
44.7k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 12/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia woke up and was immediately disoriented. She wasn't in her bed, in her room. She felt something poking her in the ass and something wet on her breast. She opened her eyes and saw Kent sucking on her nipple and everything from the past few hours came flooding back. Grinning at Kent, she reached back and grabbed her father's dick, which was pressing into her ass. She gripped it hard and starting moving her hand up and down on it. Judging by the soft snores, he was still asleep, but would hopefully wake up soon.

Turning her attention back to Kent, who was still sucking and lightly biting her nipples, she grinned down at him. "Hi."

Kent pulled off her nipple with a loud pop and grinned back. "Hi there."

Jane's head popped up over Kent's shoulder and she smiled at both of her children. "I love y'all." Olivia could feel her mother actively jerking Kent off.

Olivia leaned forward and kissed Kent, her tongue tangling with his. She broke the kiss before leaning over Kent to kiss her mother. "Love you too, mom. More than you can imagine." And that was true - Olivia had always been a family oriented girl - she loved spending time with her family and would happily give up the latest raging party to get in some quality time with her folks. Adding in the sex only made her love for her family grow in ways that she had only fantasized about, never really expecting them to become a reality.

Jackson pressed his hard cock between Olivia's ass cheeks and propped himself up on an elbow. "Don't forget about me!"

Olivia giggled and wiggled her ass, loving the feel of his hardness against her. "We can't possibly forget you, father dearest."

"That's right," Kent chimed in. He reached around Olivia and after finding Jackson's dick so close to slipping in Olivia's ass, he reached down to fondle Jackson's balls. Jackson and Kent moaned at the same time - Jackson from Kent's ministrations and Kent from Jane's.

Olivia turned her face towards Jackson as much as she could. "Fuck me, daddy. Take my ass...make it yours."

Jackson groaned, but quickly complied. He jammed two fingers into her mouth and she bathed them with her saliva, sucking on them hard. He pulled them out of her mouth and she felt them at the tight entrance to her ass. She'd been fucked there several times before and loved it. Still, nothing compared for the jolt of electricity that ran through her body when Jackson pressed those wet fingers in her ass. He paused, letting her get used to the size before he started moving them in and out. "Feels so good, daddy," Olivia moaned. Her brother went back to sucking on a nipple while one hand played with her pussy and the other reached behind him to play with his mother's pussy.

After stretching Olivia's ass to his liking, Jackson coated his dick with the wetness pouring from Olivia's pussy and then pushed into her tight hole. Olivia grunted and and closed her eyes as her father's large cock invaded her ass. Jackson held still for a few seconds, letting Olivia adjust to his size. "I can't wait anymore, Olivia, I have to move," he groaned.

Olivia nodded. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your little girl's ass." Jackson wasted no time as he pulled back until he was almost out of Olivia's ass before slamming back in. Both of them moaned at how good it felt and Jackson repeated the move. He kept it up, hammering his dick into his little girl's ass.

Kent rolled over on his back and pulled his mother on his lap, his rock hard cock poking at her sensitive center. She was so wet. Kent's fingers continued fucking in and out of her pussy until he pulled them out and replaced them with his huge cock. "Oh fuck," Jane whimpered as Kent buried himself in her wet heat. She leaned down, her bare breasts and nipples ticking along his chest until she captured his lips with hers. Jane kissed him hard, her tongue seeking his out while she poured all of the longing and excruciating waiting of the last year into their kiss.

Kent pulled his fingers away from Olivia's pussy so he could wrap them around Jane's waist and help her bounce up and down on his cock. The bed was rocking in the rhythm that only a good fucking makes - well, two good fuckings. Grunts, groans of ecstasy and loud breathing were the playlist to their activities.

Jackson sped up his thrusts, really hammering his dick into Olivia's ass. Olivia's eyes were trained on Kent and Jane fucking and it was so much stimulation all at once that she cried out her release. The tightening of Olivia's ass is what sent Jackson over the edge. He pulled out almost completely and rammed back into her ass with a roar as he emptied into her ass. Olivia tightened her muscles around his cock, wanting to keep him inside of her for as long as possible. Jackson pulled her closer, tilting her head so he could kiss her. His tongue entered her mouth and they shared a heated kiss. "I love you, honey. I'm so glad you're joining us in this." He smiled at her and one hand drifted down to her pussy where he lightly pet it as their attentions turned to Jane and Kent.

Jane was riding Kent, her bare breasts flopping all over the place, her pussy like a vice grip on Kent's dick. "Oh God, Kent, so good....so close," Jane whined. Kent sped up the thrusts, his hands helping Jane, his hips meeting each of her thrusts. Jane was like a wild woman, clawing her nails down Kent's chest and keening high in her throat as her orgasm slammed into her. She shuddered on his dick in a orgasm that seemed to last five minutes. Kent couldn't help it as he screamed his release and thrusting roughly up into her.

Once Jane stopped shuddering, she literally fell onto Kent's chest, trying to catch her breath and come back to reality. Kent ran his hands up and down his mother's back, uttering words of comfort and love.

When Jane finally came around, she met Olivia's eyes with a slightly sheepish look on her face. "I'm not normally so wild," she tried to explain. "It's just that Kent has been gone for so long and I missed him so much.

Olivia smiled and reached over to pull her mother closer so she could kiss her. "No explanation necessary, mom. I love how passionate you are." Olivia sucked one of her mother's nipples in her mouth, her tongue flicking at the rock hard bud.

It was silent for a few minutes while everyone reveled in their sexual glow. Jackson had slipped out of Olivia's ass, but he was still softly petting her pussy. Olivia hadn't given up Jane's breast, enjoying the calming effect that suckling on her nipple seemed to have.

Breaking the silence, Jackson again propped himself up on an elbow and surveyed his family - his naked, sexually entwined family. "Is this okay with everyone? I just want to make sure all of us are comfortable with this new turn of events. It would be very easy to get caught up in the passion and lust that we all clearly feel for each other. I want to impart a no-sex mandate for the next 24 hours to give everyone a chance to think about what they really want."

Olivia pouted, not at all happy with wasting twenty four hours of her brother's visit. "Starting now? Now that I've had y'all, I don't think I can go 24 hours without fucking one of you or all of you."

Jackson sped his hand up on her clit to calm her down. "I know, baby girl, but I think this is necessary to make sure we are doing the right thing for everyone."

Jane sat up and groaned when she felt Kent's semi-hard cock press into her sensitive pussy. "I was going to say that I agree, but it's going to be awfully hard to tear myself away from y'all." She started rocking back and forth, their juices creating a slick surface for her to be able to slide her pussy on his cock.

Despite Jane and Olivia's protests, Jackson held firm. As his hand flew over Olivia's clit, he glanced at the clock. "Okay, it's 10:00pm now - so we cannot have sex until 10pm tomorrow. Shouldn't be too hard, right?"

Kent piped up, his voice strained from the rocking that his mother was doing on his cock. "What does sex mean? Are we allowed to touch? To kiss? To play? Just no penetration?" His hands found Jane's hips and helped her slide back and forth on his cock, loving the feeling of her wet pussy on his now-hard cock.

Jackson took a minute to think it over before responding, "Definitely no penetration. Teasing and light touches are acceptable. No orgasms." Even he was a little sad over the no orgasm rule. The one he had fucking Olivia in the ass had been one of the best fucks he'd had for a really long time.

Hearing Olivia's breathing speed up, he knew she was close to orgasm and he knew he had to stop. Wanting to feel her one last time, he stopped his torment of her clit and instead rammed three fingers into his daughter's tight pussy. He moved his fingers inside of her, feeling her silky wet center before withdrawing his hand completely. He brought his hand up and sucked her juices off his fingers, groaning at the wonderful taste.

Knowing he needed to separate himself from the temptation of his children's sexy bodies, Jackson hopped out of bed and pulled on a pair of boxer shorts. His dick, which had hardened while he played with Olivia's pussy stood at attention and slipped through the front opening. He shrugged and grinned at his family, none of whom looked particularly happy with him at the moment. "So, who's hungry?"

Olivia raised her hand, "One more question before the subject is changed. Are we allowed to maturbate?"

Jackson tilted his head to one side and considered her question. "Sure. I'm sure you'd be masturbating daily anyway." With that, he tugged lightly at his dick. "Now... Kent, what do you want to eat now that you're back on American soil?"

Kent moved Jane off his lap and sat up, scooting back so he could lean against the headboard. His hand went down to his own cock and started jerking off. His cum, which had run out of his mother's pussy, combined with her pussy juices created just the right amount of lubrication he needed.

"Hmm," Kent murmured. "Can we go out? I'd love to eat at Lamb Chop - I haven't had a really good steak in a long time." Lamb Chop was a local, very upscale, steakhouse. Olivia immediately thought of their long white tablecloths and how a lot of things could happen to tease someone underneath those tablecloths.

Kissing Jane and then Kent, Olivia sprang off the bed. "I'm gonna go get dressed. Dad, why don't you call to see if they can reserve a table for us?"

Kent nodded and went to do that while Jane and Kent also got out of bed. Before leaving, Kent grabbed his mother for a hug, where he grabbed her ass and ground his still-hard dick into her pussy. "I love you, mom." He kissed her before letting her go so he could shower.

Thirty minutes later, everyone was downstairs and ready to pile in the car. Olivia had changed into a black dress that was fitted very close to the body before flaring out into a short skirt. The neckline was a cowl neck and she topped off the outfit with a pair of killer black heels. Jane had changed into a knee length chiffon skirt in an ice blue with a matching beautiful soft v-neck cashmere sweater. The men looked hot in their black pants, Kent wearing a deep blue button down shirt while Jackson wore a button down white shirt. "You all look beautiful," Jackson said, surveying his family. He really was the luckiest man in the world to have such a gorgeous family.

"And sexy too - look at this!" Olivia proceeded to show them how the cowl neck was loose enough to put her breasts on display by pulling out both breasts and tweaking her nipples. Once they were long and hard, she raised her skirt to show her lack of panties. She hitched a leg up on the counter and inserted a finger into her pussy. "Feel free to play with me tonight," she invited with a sexy grin.

Jane stepped forward and raised her skirt, showing her lack of panties as well. Jackson and Kent both unzipped their flies and sprung their semi-erect cocks out of their confines. Olivia walked over to Jackson and grasped his cock, pulling him towards the door. "Let's go, you sexy stud, you." Jane did the same with Jackson and pulled him all the way to the car. Before Jackson helped Jane in the car, he pulled her neckline down and popped out her breasts. He also pulled up her skirt to show off her naked ass and pussy. "You cannot cover up what's mine," he growled as he kissed her hard. His finger slid up and down her pussy before he opened the door for her to allow her to get in the car.

Kent didn't have to worry about telling Olivia to put herself on display - she was already doing it. He smiled to himself, it seemed like his sister was somewhat of an exhibitionist. They slid into the car and immediately Olivia's hand was on his dick and his was on her pussy. He sucked her hard nipple into his mouth flicked it with his tongue.

Jackson made quick work of getting to the restaurant, driving primarily one handed as he switched between his wife's pussy and tits. He couldn't get enough of her - of his whole family. He felt like he was in this haze of lust and he was glad to have called a temporary halt to any actual sex. It was going to be a long 24 hours though because he wanted nothing more than to bury himself in the silkiness of his wife's pussy, the tightness of his daughters ass or feel the hardness of his son's cock in his mouth.

As he pulled into the parking lot, Jane pulled her sweater to cover up her tits and Jackson was honestly sad to see them go. He teased them through her sweater before giving her pussy a final rub. Jackson and Kent tucked their now fully erect cocks into their pants as they pulled up to the valet station. Jane covered herself with her flowy skirt as much as she could. Olivia didn't bother trying to cover up, instead enjoying being able to give the valet a thrill. As soon as the valet opened the door, she hopped out with her skirt around her waist and both breasts out of her dress. She took a second to play with her clit before pulling her dress down and pulled on each nipple as she tucked them in the bodice of her dress. The valet boys were literally drooling at the sight of her and she winked at them while sucking on the finger that had just played with her pussy.

Jackson and Kent shook their heads at her antics, both feeling extremely turned on by her brazenness. They went inside and were immediately seated at their table. It wasn't the most secluded table, but it would do, Olivia decided. She sat down and immediately made sure the tablecloth covered her from the waist down so she pulled up her dress and started playing with her clit under the table. She felt so turned on, so naughty for masturbating in a restaurant.

Jane sat on one side of Olivia and Kent on the other and both saw what she was up to. "Come on, mom, do it," Olivia encourage, heat burning in her gaze. Jane was feeling a little wanton and free so she decided to join Olivia. She hiked up her skirt but before her fingers could reach her pussy, Jackson beat her to it. Her legs spread open as his strong fingers danced around on her pussy. Jane returned the favor by pulling out Jackson's dick and slowly jacking him off.

Everyone was so busy playing with themselves or others that they forgot to look at the menu and was startled when the waiter came by to take their orders. They quickly scrambled to order and the waiter walked away. "So Kent, tell us about life in Japan," Olivia said. Her hand was in his lap, unzipping him and pulling out his cock so she could stroke it, needing to feel his hardness.

Kent started talking about his life in Japan and calmly retrieved an ice cube from his water glass. He reached over and ran it down the front of her dress, circling her nipples with it, causing her to shudder with the coldness. Once the ice melted, his hands continued their torture on her extremely sensitive nipples. The waiter came by with a bread basket and their salads and raised an eyebrow once he noticed Kent's hand on Olivia's breast. He winked at Kent and kept serving, not making a big deal out of it. Normally, if Olivia had received that kind of attention from a guy, she would be leading him into a bathroom or hallway for a quickie. Not now though - she was far too satisfied with her family and couldn't imagine fucking anyone else.

Not that she would be fucking anyone for the next 24 hours. Olivia frowned, her hand almost stopping its movement on Kent's cock. She didn't understand why her daddy was doing this. She had figured out that the three of them had been fucking for a few years now - so why did everything have to change when she came into the picture? It made her upset that they were treating her like a baby. She stopped jerking off Kent, removing her hand from him. She knocked his hand off of her pussy and closed her legs, trying to fight back tears.

"What's wrong, Livvie?" Kent asked, stopping his Japan story when he noticed that she was upset.

Olivia, being stubborn, and honestly, too close to tears to talk, just shook her head and motioned for him to continue his story. She pretended to ignore the concerned looks that Jackson, Jane and Kent exchanged.

"Honey, talk to us," Jackson urged, reaching over and running a hand down her hair in a soothing gesture.

Olivia swallowed and tried to talk past her tears. "I just don't understand why when I joined y'all in our activities, that's when you decide we need a break from things. The three of y'all have been doing this for years without question or problem - why now with me?" A tear rolled down her cheek as she glanced at her daddy. "Do y'all doubt my feelings? Or that I want to do this? And have been wanting this for a really long time?"

Jackson looked heartbroken at his daughter's words. He certainly hadn't thought about things like she had. When she said it, it made him realize that he was hesitating because of her. His intention wasn't to make her feel bad at all and he had and that made him so sad and mad with himself. He reached over and tugged Olivia into his lap, positioning her so she was sitting sideways on his lap, his exposed cock pressing against her naked hip under her dress. "Sweetheart...baby girl, I'm so sorry." Jackson kissed her cheek, his hand rubbing up and down her back. "I never meant for you to feel this way. I have been hesitating because of you - only because I didn't want to be forcing you into something. I know that this is a lot and I want you to enjoy it and not regret it." He pulled the tablecloth over Olivia's legs and spread them, his hand going up her dress, finding her still wet pussy. His fingers found her clit and his movements were soothing and arousing.

Olivia sighed and leaned her head on her father's shoulder as his fingers continued playing with her clit. "Daddy, you don't have to worry about me. I know exactly what I'm doing and I'm not going to regret anything... I promise." She wiggled a hand under her dress and grasped Jackson's cock, her hand holding firm as she moved it up and down. "The only thing I would regret is not being with y'all. I want you to fuck me, daddy. I want to have wild sex with mom and Kent. I want us all together, wet, hard and sticky."

Jackson swallowed hard at her words, his cock pulsing. He abandoned his soothing touches on Olivia's clit and dipped two fingers into her pussy. Needing to make up for Olivia's tears, he moved her so she was straddling his lap. He pulled his fingers out and grasped his cock, guiding it into her wet pussy.

Olivia's eyes widened as her dad impaled her on his hard cock right there in the middle of the restaurant. It was deliriously hot and it was all she could do to keep from groaning. She knew that she couldn't make it look like they were fucking, obviously, so Olivia threw her arms around Jackson's neck and buried her head in the crook between his neck and shoulder. She shifted on his cock, loving the feel of his thick long cock buried to the hilt.

12