A Time to Play, and Grow Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers

"Well then, I guess that settles it then." Alex remarked

"Good. Now with the questions over, let's get to the exam. Strip down and get on the exam table."

Alex felt that she enjoyed saying that just a bit too much. The comment itself caught him by surprise.

"Down to my boxers?"

"No, strip all the way down." She smirked.

Without delay he undid his shirt and draped in over the back of his chair, then pulled off his under shirt. He kicked off his shoes with little effort and nudged them close to the chair with his foot. Once to the pants though he was somewhat apprehensive, only slowed down out of embarrassment.

"Come on, I'll bet if this was a date you'd already be naked and ready to go by now."

Pulling himself up onto the exam table Alex felt humiliated, being completely naked in front of her. It felt degrading to him to be exposed like this and under her control. He knew he could leave if he wanted to but, at the same time he felt as though he needed this. As though this was part of what had been missing from his life. In his mind he knew that he had to see this through. Miss Jones began her examination and the feeling of her touch started a stir in his loins. Alex tried to hide it; he wanted to be serious about this. It almost felt as though she was deliberately trying to entice him.

"Alright, lean back and spread your legs."

"What!" he quickly replied.

Putting her hand on his chest and gently pressing back, "You heard me. Lay back, and spread, and put your feet in the stirrups."

It was as he feared; the instant he was reclined with his legs parted his penis sprung free. Not yet fully erect, it was still of significant size, or at least enough to be obvious. Alex looked around the room in fear, but couldn't see her. Then he heard her shuffling around behind him. He heard a familiar noise, and as she walked past him, he saw the rubber gloves. Alex wasn't afraid of having a woman's finger in his ass, but this just felt weird to him.

"Oh, looks like somebody is a little excited." She said looking down at the growing member between his legs. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." She said in attempt at humor. He wanted to laugh, but just didn't feel the humor.

"So, when was the last time you had a STD or HIV test?" She asked, as she bent down and brushed his penis aside with back of her fingers. From his perspective the look on her face seemed like that of someone trying to peer down a long, dark hallway.

"I have one ever month, I just haven't had one this month yet."

"Good. You would be surprised by the number of men, and women, who don't." She stood up briefly, and swiftly moved around behind him again fetching something from the cabinets.

"I am still going to take a light scraping, and will need a blood test but thus far everything looks good."

He hated needles. Goosebumps began to rise all over his body at the thought of the impending blood test. He always braved through them and never showed his fear, but he knew it was there. He hated it, as she stuck the needle into his arm, feeling the cold metal penetrate his flesh. She was good at her job though, it was quick, and relatively painless. Thankfully the scrapping and the needle had caused him to lose his erection, at least until he felt her hand between his legs again. He had laid his head back in relief after the blood test and hadn't noticed her move back around to his vulnerable areas.

"Just relax. I have to check one more thing Mr. Royal, then we'll be done here."

Her gloved hand felt cold as it brushed against his balls. He fingers moved in deeper and lower, it was clear by how easily they slide between his buttocks that she had applied lube to her hands. Its slippery qualities give her a much needed ease of access to his puckered little hole. As he felt her finger pushing into him he tried desperately to hold back the moan that was making its way through his body. A few minutes into it and he realized that something was off. His regular doctor had given him a prostate exam once before, he knew it only takes a minute to perform. Her finger pressed upward, and he couldn't hold back any more as a moan of pleasure escaped his lips. She was doing it on purpose.

"Wow, you must really enjoy that." He heard her say in a much more seductive voice than before. Her finger still pressing and releasing before pressing again against is prostate. "Look how hard you are. I must say Alex, it is a decently impressive size."

"Decently impressive" He thought, "what the hell does that mean! I know I am no porn star but that is the least complementing complement anyone has ever given my dick!" but his train of thought was soon derailed with an engulfing wave of pleasure. He arched his back from the rush and again, this time slightly loader, he moaned with the ecstasy. He glanced down only to see her beautiful lips wrapped around his dick, sliding with ease up and down, totally engulfing his entire seven inch length into her mouth. He had never felt so good before. He had seen girls in porn video deep throat before but had never been with someone who could actually do it.

"What... what are you... doing?" barely able to speak the words, as her finger continued its assault on his ass, and her mouth sucked him in once again. She pulled back just enough to leave only the tip pressed against her lips, looking up at him with those deep blue eyes. He was right, he didn't care what she had to say, he was lost her eyes. He was putty for her to play with as she saw fit. It was clear to him that although he had never submitted to a woman before, with her eyes locked to his, Alex would do anything for her.

"I just thought I would reward you for doing suck a good job on your exam today." Her lips encompassed him again, her mouth swallowed him whole. He felt her nose press against his crotch, and then back up. He felt the cold air return to his penis as it left her mouth again. "Don't go thinking this will be a regular thing, okay? This is one time only."

As she continued working his ass and prostate, now with two fingers, and his dick with her sweet supple lips, he felt a rising pressure build. It was slowly at first, he felt that he could hold off for a few more minutes, but she felt it too and with a strong upward thrust of her fingers she started the chain reaction. Again her nose touched his pelvis, Alex thrust upward. "AAH! Oh god! You, you're, making me... AAAHHH!" His juices shot into her throat like water from a garden hose. He couldn't believe how strong his orgasm was. Tera choked slightly, not wanting to pull away, but not fully able to take it all. Most had gone straight down her throat and in her mouth, but she felt that she hadn't backed off soon enough. As much pressure has Alex had cum with it felt that some had gone up her nose. It was all too much for him. Alex could fell consciousness slipping away. He was brought back only momentarily as Miss Jones slipped her finger from him. As the lights began to fade he could hear voices,

"Well doc, what did you think?"

"An excellent job Miss Jones. I think he will be perfect for the study."

Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers
12