A Time to Remember

Story Info
Cindy Vanderhoff was young and beautiful... and a virgin.
16k words
4.67
95.5k
56

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/20/2021
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,976 Followers

"You have a visitor Mr. Murphy," the nursing home attendant told him. "Should I send her out here?"

He was in his wheel chair on the porch looking out over the garden. The doctors had given him 5 months before the cancer would consume his body... that was a year ago. He was ready to die. He just wished it would come quickly.

"Who is it," he asked, "One of those assholes trying to get me to change my will?"

"I don't think so," the attendant replied. "She said her name is Cindy Vanderhoff."

He sat up straight. That was a name he had not heard in a very long time. He smiled for the first time in weeks. His mind wandered back to his senior year in high school.

....................................

The year was 1950. I was eighteen years old and in the 12th grade. We lived in one of those suburban communities just outside of Cincinnati where all the houses look the same. When I wasn't in school I was working at the local hardware store. I had been on a few awkward dates, but most of my knowledge about sex was from listening to other boys talk in the locker room, and most of the time they didn't know what they were talking about.

Our school had three kinds of girls. The "popular girls" hung in cliques. They were worried about protecting their reputations. What they did when they were alone with their boyfriends was never discussed. Then there were the bookworms, jocks and nerds who didn't thrive on trying to impress boys with their looks or femininity. Finally there were the fast girls who liked to fool around. Some girls could straddle two categories but it was difficult.

Cindy Vanderhoff was in a category all by herself. She was 18 and beautiful by any standard. She had high cheekbones, big brown inviting eyes, a perfect smile and pearly white teeth. Her soft brown hair bounced against her shoulders. Her sway was graceful and feminine and her shapely breasts rode high on her chest. Every boy in the high school secretly lusted after Cindy. I was no exception.

Cindy had transferred to our school during her junior year. She was outwardly friendly to everyone but had remained somewhat aloof. She avoided hanging with the popular girls despite their best efforts to draw her into their cliques. Her best friend was a homely looking bookworm named Betsy Cox. Normally Betsy would have been classified a nerd but there were rumors that she had "put out" for some of the boys at the local college.

High school boys were like putty in Cindy's hands. A smile and a friendly greeting in that soft and sexy voice had them tripping over themselves. She played hard to get and wouldn't go out on a date until she had been asked several times. She seldom dated the same boy more than once. Those that went out with her often called Cindy the "ice queen" or a "cock tease." A few boys claimed to have gone "all the way" with her but no one believed them.

Cindy was always nice to me and said hello when we passed in the hallway. It made my heart beat faster to know that she actually knew my name. One afternoon she and her dad walked into the hardware store where I was working. Cindy saw me and came over to say hello. She smiled and put her hand on my forearm. Whatever she said after that certainly didn't register. I mumbled something unintelligible in response.

"Good," she whispered in that sexy voice of hers as she was leaving. "Then I'll see you at 6 on Friday. It's okay that you don't have a car. We can walk to the movies. Do you know where I live?"

Cindy scribbled her address on a piece of paper and handed it to me. Then she made my heart flutter with her smile and those big brown eyes. She squeezed my arm and walked away. I watched the back of her pedal pushers sway back and forth with each graceful step. It finally dawned on me that she had just asked me to take her to the movies.

I was terrified when I showed up at her house on Friday night. She opened the front door and greeted me with that heart-melting smile. She wore a sleeveless green dress that fell to her knees. The upper part was cut around her neck and molded snugly to her shapely breasts accentuating their contours. I had put on a nice pair of pants and a button up shirt to impress her.

"You look very handsome tonight," Cindy greeted me. "I've wanted you to ask me out for a while and thought maybe you didn't like me. Betsy said you were just shy and that I should take the initiative. I hope you don't think I'm fast."

I don't remember much of what we discussed during the twenty minute walk to the movie theater. Cindy did most of the talking. About half-way there she slipped her hand into mine. Our fingers intertwined. I paid for the tickets and bought some popcorn. We sat near the back holding hands. Part way into the movie Cindy looped my arm around her shoulder and snuggled closer. She rested a hand on my knee. It made me dizzy with excitement.

After the movie ended we walked back to her house hand-in-hand. We reached her front porch. I was nervously trying to decide whether I dare kiss her goodnight when she invited me inside. We went into the front room and sat on the couch. Cindy explained that her parents wouldn't be home until later. She snuggled close and pulled my arm around her. Her hand slid across my chest. She tilted her head and looked up at me.

"You can kiss me," Cindy suggested with a whisper.

I was in way over my head. I was quite nervous that I wouldn't live up to her expectations of what a kiss ought to be. She threw her arm around my neck. Our lips met. Hers felt so soft and sensual. It wasn't just a peck on the mouth. It was a real kiss. Nothing remotely like this had ever happened to me and certainly not with the hottest girl in the high school.

Her tongue brushed across my lips. She gently pried my mouth open. I could feel her soft breast pressing into my chest. My hand slid to her waist and pulled her closer. Our tongues swirled together in a dance of passion. Her fingers ran through my hair. Her lips moved from my mouth to my neck and then up to my ear.

"I wouldn't mind if you wanted to feel me," she whispered in a soft sexy voice.

Cindy took my hand from her waist and guided it to the shapely swell pushing out from her dress. The hottest girl in school wanted me to feel her up. This was completely new territory for me. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I pressed my palm over her breast and rubbed it in circles. My fingers gently squeezed soft tissue.

"Yes," she moaned encouraging my exploration.

Cindy slid her lips back to mine. I eagerly welcomed her tongue into my mouth. She lifted her arm to give me better access to her breast. I fondled her more aggressively squeezing the soft tissue firmly with my fingers. It was like I was living in a dream. I had never been so turned-on in my life. My hard cock felt as though it was going to rip through my pants.

"Don't tell anyone I let you feel me up," Cindy said pulling away from the kiss. "I only let you do it because I really like you. It's not something I do with other boys."

I'm not sure that I really believed her but I nodded my head anyway. She smiled at me like it was our little secret. We continued kissing. My fingers kneaded and massaged her soft breast through the dress she was wearing. She dropped her hand to my thigh dangerously close to my throbbing cock and aching balls.

Her lips moved to my ear. Her tongue pushed inside. Then her fingers slid across my bulge. She squeezed it gently. I couldn't stop what happened next. My cock pulsed. Spurt after spurt of hot cum exploded into my pants. I tried to disguise my orgasm by coughing. Cindy took her hand off my spewing cock and looked at me with concern.

"Are you okay?"

I assured her that I was and wondered if she already knew what had happened. I excused myself to use the bathroom and was able to minimize the damage before much had seeped through to my pants. When I returned Cindy told me that her parents would be home soon. At the front door she kissed me goodnight and said that she had a really good time.

That weekend I pounded my cock raw reliving the experience. On Monday at school Cindy acted as though nothing special had happened between us. She was friendly but never mentioned our date. I became convinced that I was just another check mark on her list of boys. I was even more convinced when she went out with Bobby Parker the following weekend.

A week later Cindy asked if I could come to her house on Saturday to study history. It wasn't exactly a date but I held out some wild hope that it might lead to something more. When I showed up at her front door, history book in hand, she greeted me with a punch in the arm. She was wearing a pair of white pedal pushers and a red knit top that stretched across her shapely tits.

"You never asked me out after our last date. I thought you liked me. I had to go out with that creep Bobby Parker because I didn't have another date. All he wanted to do was grope me but I wouldn't let him."

That wasn't the story Bobby was telling about their date but I didn't say anything. Instead I mumbled an apology and said something feeble about work. She stood there pouting for several seconds before breaking into a smile. Cindy threw her arms around me and held me close. I could feel her soft breasts pressing against my chest -- the same breasts I had squeezed only two weeks earlier -- and possibly so had Bobby Parker last weekend.

"It's okay. I forgive you. Let's go to my room."

I learned that neither her parents nor sister were at home. I followed her down the hall watching her ass cheeks moving back and forth against the tight material covering them. Her bedroom was decorated with a collection of dolls like she was still in grade school. Her twin bed was against the wall. It had a canopy and a frilly bedcover with purple flowers. An array of stuffed animals was piled on the pillows.

"We can study up here," Cindy suggested climbing onto the bed.

Cindy kicked off her shoes and sat with her back to the wall and her knees pulled up. I joined her on the bed. She snuggled close and pulled my arm around her shoulder.

"You know what? I don't feel like studying. I feel like kissing."

She threw her arm around my neck and pressed her lips to mine. Our tongues danced together swapping saliva through our open mouths. My hand went to her waist and slowly inched its way up her body to her breast. Cindy lifted her arm encouraging my exploration. My hand moved over her shapely swell. My fingers squeezed and fondled the soft tissue.

"Let's kiss lying down," Cindy whispered. "It'll more comfortable."

Cindy stretched out on the bed like a model with a hand behind her head and motioned for me to join her. I slid down next to her. She pulled my arm around her neck and pushed me onto my back. She moved her upper body over me until her face was directly above mine. Our lips met again. Our tongues mingled. My hand went back to her breast. I squeezed it gently with my fingers. She moaned into my mouth.

Cindy fumbled with something behind her back as we continued to kiss. Then she guided the hand that was squeezing her breast under her top. She had loosened her bra. My fingers slid underneath it and glided across the warm skin of her naked breast. It pulsed with life against my fingertips. My heart was pounding with excitement. I felt like I was in a dream.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned encouraging my exploration.

My fingers continued to squeeze and fondle her soft and warm tissue. Cindy kissed my neck and moaned with pleasure at what I was doing. Her hand slid down to my thigh squeezing and massaging it not far from where my cock was straining to rip through the front of my pants. I rubbed my thumb across her hard nipple.

"Yes... right there," she whispered slipping her lips up to my ear. "Pinch them."

I rolled the hard nubs between my thumb and forefinger. Cindy gasped. Her hand slid over my bulge. She rubbed her fingers across its length. I continued to squeeze her naked breast and pinch her nipple. Her hand moved faster. She pushed her tongue into my ear. My poor cock couldn't take much more. Just before I lost it she pulled her hand away.

"It's dangerous being with you," Cindy said rolling onto her back. "I hope you don't think I'm like this with everyone."

I assured her that I didn't even though I was quite sure she was just feeding me a line that she used with all her dates. We kissed some more lying on our sides and facing each other. My hand found its way under her top. I squeezed and fondled her naked breasts. Cindy pushed me onto my back and rolled on top of me straddling me with her knees. I could feel her mound pressing against my hardness.

Cindy sat up and looked down at me with a wicked grin on her face. She grabbed the bottom of her red top with her fingers and pulled it up over her head throwing it into a corner of the bed. Then she shrugged out of her bra. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts like she was trying to hide them from me.

"If I let you see them you can't tell anyone," Cindy said with a serious look on her face. "I trust you."

She dropped her arms. I found myself looking up at the first pair of naked breasts I had ever seen. They were more than incredible. I gazed like a hungry dog at the two ripe melons hanging from Cindy's chest. Light brown nipples capped by hard tips puffed out from the lily white flesh. I stared with an awestruck look on my face.

"I hope you like them," she said cupping the two pear-shaped beauties with her hands. "They're not very big... nothing like Kathy Brown's."

They were plenty big in my book. Besides, she was not making a very fair comparison. Kathy Brown was by far the most top-heavy girl in school. She was also a slut, or so it was rumored.

"Take off your shirt," she said more as an order than a request.

I quickly ripped the shirt from my body. Cindy reached down and slid her hands across my stomach and chest. She even rubbed my nipples with her fingertips. I was surprised at how sensitive they were. Then she leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine. I felt the warmth of her naked breasts pressing against my skin. Her hard nipples dug into my chest.

My hands slid down her naked back and pulled her closer. I could feel her grinding against my hard cock as we kissed. She seemed to be concentrating all the pressure on my knob rubbing against a specific spot of her pussy. She slid her lips to my neck. Her moans as gasps got louder. Her movements against my cock seemed more desperate. I knew if she kept it up I was going to cum in my pants for the second time.

"Oh... oh... oh... yes... yes... yes... uuunnnngggghhhh...mmmmmpppphhhh..."

I felt her body stiffen. Cindy grabbed my hair and yanked. She bucked against me in a series of uncontrollable spasms. She squealed and shrieked like she was in pain. She finally collapsed forward onto my body still shaking. I was so close to losing it that I was seeing stars. Just in the nick of time she rolled off me and rested her head on my chest trying to catch her breath.

"Wow," she gasped. "I think I just had a climax... a big one."

I sort of knew that a climax was a female version of what happened when I shot my load. It couldn't be the same though. Certainly girls didn't shoot like men. The fact that Cindy Vanderhoff had one with me was more than exciting, but I found it ironic that she had just "cum in her pants" and was telling me about it. I was embarrassed when it happened to me and wasn't about to tell her how close I had come to doing it again.

"It was just like Betsy said it would be," Cindy continued like it was the first one she ever had. "It was like... I don't know... like a feeling of bliss with everything swirling out of control."

Cindy rubbed her hand across my stomach as she lay there with her head on my chest. My poor cock was pushing out from the front of my pants in a desperate attempt to escape. Her hand traveled across my belt buckle. I felt her fingers slide over the bulge my cock was making.

"Does... um... does it hurt?" Cindy asked sliding her fingers down my length. "I mean to be like that... you know... hard when you're wearing pants. It doesn't look very comfortable."

Yes, I wanted to say. It is damned uncomfortable and it will stay that way until I shoot my load which I need to do in the worst way and if you keep rubbing it like that I will be spewing in my pants in no time. All I was able to manage was a grunt.

"Um... you can... um... take it out if you want. I mean so it won't be so uncomfortable. I wouldn't mind."

It took a few seconds for me to comprehend what she had said. Did she really want to see my cock? Did I want to show it to her? I wondered how many others had she seen and how mine would compare. As these thoughts raced through my mind Cindy began to unfasten my belt. She was having trouble so I helped. Next went my zipper. I pushed down my pants and briefs until hard cock bounced free.

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful... and so big and hard," she exclaimed excitedly. "It has kind of like a helmet on top."

Cindy was acting like this was the first cock she had ever seen. That wasn't what Bobby Parker had told everyone in the locker room but it really didn't matter. Cindy looked at me with those big brown eyes like she was seeking permission to touch it. Then she looked back at my cock. She reached out with her hand. Her fingertips brushed against my hard flesh. My cock pulsed releasing a small trickle of pre-cum. Her eyes got even bigger.

"Did... did you just shoot? I thought there was supposed to be more stuff, at least that's what Betsy said."

Apparently Betsy was the authority of all things sexual. I shook my head no. This conversation was getting a little uncomfortable for my taste. She ran a finger across my knob and through the sticky fluid. She continued to trace down my shaft exploring the ridges and veins. Cindy finally wrapped her hand around my shaft and gently squeezed with her fingers.

"It feels so alive," Cindy said.

Her hand moved up and down in slow gently strokes. She turned her head and looked at me with those big brown innocent eyes. She smiled and turned her head back to concentrate on the task she was performing. If this was her first hand-job she could have fooled me. Her fist moved up and down faster. She gripped me more firmly.

"Is it going to shoot?" Cindy asked. "How will I know?"

The question was too late. Every ounce of energy in my body rushed to my groin. My balls shrunk. My cock swelled. I closed my eyes and grunted. A powerful geyser of hot cum spewed from the tip like a rocket. I lifted off the bed thrusting my cock up through her fingers. She held me tightly as spurt after spurt continued to blast out from the tip. It seemed to go on forever.

"Wow... that was so much stuff," Cindy said excitedly.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Cindy. She was smiling down at me like a little girl on Christmas morning. Her hand was wrapped around my drained cock which was still hard. Cum oozed over her fingers. Some had streaked up her right arm. There were a few drop on her tits but the majority of my huge load had landed on my stomach and chest.

"It's still big," Cindy said stating the obvious. "How long does it stay that way? Betsy told me that after a boy shoots he goes soft."

Maybe this really was her first hand-job despite the locker room banter. She finally pulled her sticky fingers from my cock and examined them closely. She even lifted them to her nose and sniffed.

"So this is the stuff that makes babies. That is so cool. And I made you do it -- shoot I mean. It's like magic. I guess I had better go clean-up. I'll be right back."

Feeling self-conscious, I pulled up my pants and put my cock back in its prison. Cindy returned with a wet towel so I could wipe the mess off my stomach and chest. Then she snuggled her topless body against mine. We kissed some more. My mouth trailed down to her neck. Cindy pushed my head down further and guided my lips to her nipple. Not entirely sure what I was doing, I sucked it into my mouth and swirled my tongue over the hard tip.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,976 Followers