A Time To Work or a Time To Play

Story Info
Salon owner's dreams come true when he hires two.
1.6k words
3.89
27.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just opened up my own hair salon and I had room for two more stylists. I ran an ad in the newspaper and was waiting to see what kind of people answered. Crystal called me up and asked if I still had a couple of booths open for stylist, since she was the first call there definitely was. I told her sure but I wanted to meet with her before I said she could have it. That's when I got the surprise of the day she said she had a friend named Reny that also wanted the other spot. I told her that would be fine I would see them both at the same time and if everything worked out they could move in as soon as possible.

I was busy looking at catalogs to order stuff for the salon when Crystal & Reny showed up. They must have thought I was out of my mind when they said hello I could hardly speak. These ladies were beautiful with a capital B. Crystal was a pretty little blonde with great bedroom blue eyes and Reny was a tall brunette with a nice set of tits which she was displaying a lot of cleavage. I finally regained my composure and introduced myself to each and shook their lovely hands. We set down at a table in the back stock room to talk and see if we would be comfortable working together.

I was quite sure the both of them had noticed the bulge in my pants there was just no way I could hide it walking to the back. They never mentioned it so I just kept on talking. Every time I looked at Crystal her eyes were so intoxicating she would smile and I swear my cock would get harder. Looking at Reny was no better with her huge tits sticking in my face. I tried to be professional but I was starting to slip into the crazy sex addict that I was trying to hide from them. I could sense that Crystal was somewhat submissive, but was kind of unsure about Reny. I asked the ladies how they usually worked pay wise and Crystal told me that they usually got 60% of what they took in. I told them that since I really just wanted the company that they would make 75 % and they both smiled real big and said they would take it.

They left the shop without anything happening. But I sure wanted to fuck them both so bad it hurt. I went into the restroom and jacked off thinking of those beautiful eyes of Crystal and the huge tits of Reny as I exploded like never before on the mirror in the restroom. They told me that they would start tomorrow and I was only too happy for tomorrow to come. The girls showed up at 8 am and set up their booths the way that they liked them. After they got set up we sat and started talking some more. This time the girls didn't hesitate commenting on the bulge in my slacks. I was taken aback a little at the forwardness of the two when I realized that it was Reny who commented first. That told me she was at least a little on the aggressive side. I told them how I couldn't help it they were both so beautiful and pleasant to be around. They said that they thought I was pleasant as well.

We flirted over the next month or so and I got to know that I was right about Crystal be submissive and I found out Reny liked both being dominate and being submissive, I was in heaven. We always talked when customers weren't around and I would get good glimpses of Reny's tits for she always showed a lot of cleavage. Whenever me and Crystal would be in the store room she would always end up pressing her nice ass against my crotch pretending she couldn't reach something. I enjoy the teasing we do to each other because there is never a boring moment. The ladies tend to keep it lively around here.

One day Reny and I were alone in the stock room, and I finally reached for her and pulled her to me, and started to kiss her deeply. She didn't fight at all; she actually started returning the kiss and placed my hands on her tits while she reached for my hard cock. I grabbed her hand and held it tight and told her I would let her touch it when I was ready. She just smiled and said, "whatever you want boss man". I smiled and said that's right I am the boss man so why don't you strip and get on your knees and suck my hard cock then. She never even hesitated she was on her knees in a flash naked putting my pants down, She slowly took my cock into her warm mouth while looking right into my eyes. I told her she had only two minutes to make me cum or there would be hell to pay. She went to work slurping and sucking on my cock, she was no beginner at sucking cock she had me ready to cum in about a minute and a half. I told her I was going to cum and for her to spill a drop. She just sucked harder as she took it deep into her throat.

After finishing I stood her up and kissed her soulfully as my hands grabbed her huge tits and I started pinching her nipples hard as we kissed. I told her to get dressed we would finish later after Crystal left and that is when I got another surprise. Reny told me that she thought Crystal would love to do what she just did and that she would love to be there when she did because Reny also wanted at Crystal as much as I did. So we went out and the customer was just leaving when I announced since no more scheduled appointments we would close up early and do inventory. Crystal just looked at us and said what inventory. That's when I said the inventory in your dress babe. You just smile and turn and hang the closed sign up and start walking towards the back.

In the stock room, I tell Crystal to strip and face us. She starts to say something about Reny being there when she slaps her ass and tells her to do what you're told. You have a startled look on your face but comply with her. You strip and your tits are so pretty and the nipples already hard. Reny bends over and takes your left nipple into her mouth, you try to pull away because you have never been with another woman before and she slaps you in the face and tells you to stand still. You reluctantly do as you were told as I start undoing my pants and take off my shirt. Reny is sucking your nipple hard while pulling on your other nipple your resistance is fading quickly.

I get down on my knees and start licking your cunt as Reny keeps feasting on your tits. I start fingering your cunt as I suck on your clit making you cum again and again. I tell Reny to get undressed and she does it quickly. I tell you to take a good look at her and you do like you were told. I tell you to get on your hands and knees, as I want to fuck you from behind. You get down and as soon as you do Reny sits right in front of your face with her legs spread wide. She tells you to start licking you say no and as soon as I hear that I slap your ass and tell you to do it or else. You bend your head down and taste the first pussy that isn't yours. I slide my cock into your hot wet pussy and start stroking it in and out smoothly.

Your doing a great job on my pussy Reny tells you and for that you will get a reward. You ask what kind of a reward as I slowly pull my cock out of your pussy. I place the head at your ass hole and your eyes grow wide. I tell you to relax I will take it easy as I start slowly entering your tight virgin ring. When I start fucking your ass Reny crawls under you and starts sucking your clit just like you did hers. Your enjoying it now you reach down for her tits and start pulling and pinching her nipples really hard. She cums just from that as you start cumming from the pussy eating your getting plus the hard cock in your tight ass.

You start screaming at me to fuck you harder and faster while Reny has now moved to your tits doing to you what you did to her. You start cumming again and this time I start cumming in your ass while Reny sucks your juices from your clit. I pull out and cum another shot right on Reny's face. I lay back exhausted while you and Reny kiss each other, you licking the cum from her face and her tasting her own juices from your face. After that she bends you over and lick the cum dripping from your ass. We all lay there catching our breath when I finally say we have got to get a bed back here from now on. We all laugh as we get dressed and head back into the shop.

That was two years ago and we are still in business together to this day and yes we did get a bed a king-sized one to. You should have seen the look on the faces of the guys who delivered it to a salon. That was priceless.