A Timeless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
113 Followers

“But I was restless, which is rare for my people. A Selovian normally meets their mate before they are 30 and settles down to a career. I never met my felahn, and so when I was 25, I left home and went to the Imperial College on Sol III.”

Kir let out a whistle of appreciation. The Imperial College didn’t accept more than 10,000 off-world students for any particular year, and the competition was fierce.

“I was intrigued by Criminology, and my studies only kindled a deep appreciation for justice, and criminal investigation. I graduated and applied to the top three police forces in the Empire, throwing my fate to the winds, as it were.”

“And you ended up here,” Kir finished. “What about family, lovers?”

Safferr laughed softly. “My family has always been very supportive of me, and they applauded my accomplishments and my decision to come here, though they did worry about my ability to meet a suitable mate.” Seeing that Kir was expecting more, she grinned at him and said, “You really don’t know, do you?”

Perplexed, Kir only shook his head slowly. “Selovians have a “sense” that tells us when we’ve met our felahn, and that’s what we do. We mate for life with that one person, our Felahn.”

“So you mean-” he stumbled for the words.

“My love, as far as I, and my whole world and culture, are concerned, you and I have been married since yesterday morning.”

“Don’t I have anything to say about this?” Kir asked, panic coursing through him.

“Of course you do. You can tell me that you love me and make arrangements to marry me according to whatever cultural or religious beliefs you hold.”

Kir simply stared at her, dumbstruck, and said, “I love you.” Safferr took the steaming cups from between them and set them on the table, then did the same with the bread. She crawled over to Kir and kissed him gently on the lips for a long time. She sat on his crossed legs, crossed hers behind his back, and ran her long slender fingers through his short dark hair.

Kir’s hands went to the simple tie closure of her tunic and untied it, then pushed the tunic back off her shoulders, exposing her pale round breasts. He bent and took one of her small, rosy nipples into his mouth and suckled unashamedly as she stroked his hair. His hands stroked down her smooth sides and over her hips, and he pulled away from her breast and looked down. She was wearing no undergarments, and he could clearly see her small tuft of golden blond curls.

Putting his lips to her breast, he slid a finger through her curls and down along the tight lips of her sex. Safferr sighed loudly, and his finger felt her labia swell and part with an out rush of warmth and wetness along with the most delightful scent. He stifled a laugh as he realized it was a stronger version of the same scent he had noticed the day they met, and had assumed was her perfume.

Safferr’s head was reeling. She had never felt these sensations before, and knew for certain her pussy had never ripened and flowered like this before. The sensation of the cool air on her most sensitive of skin was breathtaking.

Kir leaned Safferr back until she was resting on the soft carpet and kissed a path from one breast to the other and back, while his fingers began to tickle and explore her delicate wet folds. Each contact made her jump and wriggle in pure ecstasy as he brought pleasure to places that she had never felt anything before. His kisses began to trail down her abdomen until his nose was tickling her pubic curls. Safferr rose up on her elbows in curiosity, but she fell back to the floor in shock as his tongue began to delicately stroke on her virgin clitoris.

His tongue traced up and down her tender folds, down farther until his tongue danced around the entrance to her vagina. It grew wetter and the aroma more intense and he playfully poked his tongue inside and lapped at her wetness. Safferr’s fingers tangled in his hair and pulled, and she cried out in pure joy. Kir licked and lapped his way up again and he settled down to suck and nibble her clitoris. Her hands flew to her own head, and she pulled at her hair as she cried out her passion, feeling the unknown sensations of her first orgasm building within her. Tears came to her eyes and she became aware that she was now squeezing her own tender breasts and rolling her delicate nipples between her fingertips.

When her orgasm came, it felt to her as if a star in her womb had gone supernova, feeling the light bursting through her tissues, filling her with joy, then followed by the explosion, the crashing force that grabbed her muscles and twisted. Painful, but so interrelated with the pleasure that the two became one. The pain began to subside, and the pleasure washed over her in waves, like when she, as a child, used to lie in the ocean on the shore and let the soft waves wash over her, ebb, then wash over her again.

Safferr opened her eyes and saw Kir above her. Their flushed faces only inches apart, they stared into each other’s eyes as he placed the tip of his cock at her wet, virgin, vaginal entrance. Holding it steady in his hand, he pressed forward with his hips, watching her face twist momentarily in pain as the large head spread her open, penetrating nearly an inch. Her fingertips dug into his ribs, and her mouth opened and she panted openly. Safferr’s eyes closed tightly as he forced another inch inside her, and she gasped and whined, “It hurts, my love, it hurts so much!”

Kir pulled back with his hips, leaving less than an inch inside her, and heard her moan in appreciation. He was glad he wasn’t a virgin, because the spasms as her sex grabbed at his cock were powerful enough that he would have lost control already. He pushed his cock back in an inch, then slipped out again, fucking her softly with barely more than the head of his cock, and listened as her panting changed to moans of pleasure.

Safferr started tossing her head from side to side, crying out in her passion, “Oh yes, that’s so good, it feels so good now!”

Kir pushed a fraction of an inch deeper into her, and her moan became a gasp, then moans again as he only went that deep again and again. He distracted himself from the pleasure by concentrating on the exact depth each stroke would go. He would stroke for a minute or a minute and a half, then ease in another fraction of an inch, all the while running his hands over her taught, slick skin.

Safferr decided early on to trust in her lover’s experience. Instead of attempting to stroke and fondle him, she contented herself with clawing and scratching at Kir’s powerful chest and calling out with passion, or pain. She felt like he was slowly inserting the thermal bottle inside her, and the feeling of fullness was amazing. Every time she was certain she was completely stretched and filled, Kir would press another bit further.

Tears were flowing from her tightly closed eyes when she decided she had taken enough, that she could take no more. She placed both hands against his chest and pushed, crying for him to stop. After a moment she realized he had stopped, and that he was still, his belly resting against hers, his enormous cock fully within her. She looked down between them in wonder at his mass of thick black curls tangled with her soft golden tuft, then looked up into his eyes — her eyes wide with shock.

Safferr’s head dropped back to the floor as Kir began to slowly withdraw his cock from within her, and then push it back in firmly. The sensation was at once excruciating, and arousing. Feeling the pleasure build, Safferr realized his cock was rubbing her clitoris as it stroked in and out, and that felt amazingly good.

Kir was close to losing control, but fought on, hoping to continue that moment forever. He had been with younger women and older, ladies, working class, and prostitutes, and it had never been so important, so personal. As he held her body, Kir felt a connection with Safferr, as if they were one, and his only desire was in her pleasure and fulfillment. He looked down into her eyes and saw her staring back up into his. Her hair matted with sweat, her skin flushed and sweat covered, Safferr smiled, and her whole being radiated love.

Kir’s eyes rolled back into his head and a guttural groan escaped his lips as semen began to spurt from his cock. His hips pumped involuntarily, thrusting and driving as deeply into his lover as possible and making her wince in pain even as she gloried in her lover’s release. His passion spent, Kir fell to the side and lay there panting, unable to catch his breath.

Safferr rolled onto her side and experimented with standing, but it was difficult. She glanced at her pussy, the soft golden curls matted and wet with their commingled fluids. On the floor where they had lain, there were large wet stains from their fluids, including her blood. As she forced herself to her feet and stumbled slowly and painfully into the hallway to find the fresher, tears came to her eyes.

Safferr closed the door softly behind her and leaned on the counter, looking at herself in the mirror. She looked beaten, bedraggled, and radiant. The ache and occasional sharp pain from inside her were terrible, but while she felt pain and a little embarrassed, she also felt giddy. She had found her felahn and pleased him in the way of lovers. She had taken him and his seed inside her and if she could only be free of the stiffness and ache she would dance with joy.

She took a soft washcloth from the wall and wet it with cold water from the sink and proceeded to wipe the sweat and fluids from her skin. She then held it long under the flowing water to make it cold, and then pressed it softly to her torn, tender pussy. She relished the cold refreshing sensation and was glad when she took it away it showed only a trace of bleeding.

Chapter 4 ---------------------------------------------

The world spinning around him slowly subsided, and Kir sat up on his elbow and looked around the room for Safferr. Just like a woman, he thought to himself, to take off for the fresher the instant she was satisfied. He stood and picked up their robes and walked to the fresher. He knocked softly and Safferr opened the door. She looked amazingly beautiful, and Kir felt the stirrings of passion once again. He put his arms around her and held her softly, then lifted her in his arms, struck again by her lightness. He carried her to his bed and laid her down, then dropped their robes to the floor and got into bed next to her.

They stretched together on the cool sheets, Safferr running her fingertip along the terrible ragged scar that ran from below Kir’s ribs down and across his washboard abdomen and down his right thigh to his knee. She kissed the top of the scar and whispered, “Where did you get this?”

Kir ran his hand over her back and closed his eyes, remembering. “I was a corporal in the Imperial Marines when we were ordered to strike on a terrorist faction that had taken the Kolingian embassy on Haxil III. I was part of the assault force that was dropped onto the roof with orders to secure the top four floors. We took out the thugs on the roof, and I led my group to the second floor down. Private Thompson opened a door and tossed in a flash-bang grenade, then he and I burst into the room. There were hostages and terrorists all over the floor, stunned, but Thompson popped apart like a plastic doll. I tried to take cover, but a big, hairy Melusian jumped at me and slashed me with his ceremonial dagger. Cut through armor that would stop most artillery like it was cotton cloth.” Kir shuddered, and Safferr held him close.

“I fell, totally immobilized, and watched loops of my own guts pouring out onto the floor. I was vaguely aware of the Melusian falling, shot by more of my troops, and I can still feel the hyper-cold sting of the hypo on the top of my head.”

“They gave you Kry-tex?” Safferr whispered in horror. “Yeah,” Ku sighed, “It was that or be dead. All things being equal, I think they did the right thing.” Kry-tex was an experimental drug that effectively flash-froze the brain, killing immediately, but sparing the brain the ravages of oxygen deprivation. “The medics threw my guts back in and sewed me up, and put me in the freezer. A few hours later, they repaired most of the internal damage, and when the immediate effects of the Kry-tex had worn off, they resuscitated me.”

Safferr looked into his eyes, deep concern apparent. “What of the long-term effects?”

“Well, I still have super-vivid memory of that day, as well as the hours after I came to. I haven’t shown any of the psychotic effects, not yet anyway.” He smiled and said, “And no, I haven’t gotten delusions of psychic ability or empathy either.”

Safferr’s eyes darkened. “There is no delusion, I assure you. My people have a long history of Para psychological ability, and many of our traditions and beliefs instruct us to follow our instincts in such matters.” She was seething with anger, even as she held him softly. “How can you scoff so? Didn’t you feel the instant attraction between us? Standing in that crowd at the crime scene I knew I loved you, and that I was your felahn!”

“I apologize, my love,” Kir began, stroking her long blond hair softly, “I didn’t mean to disparage. In fact, I did feel the attraction and I knew it was something different. You attracted me, but I didn’t feel stupid or distracted. Since we met I’ve often wondered about our ability to feel such passion and longing for each other and still be able to work so well together, without it effecting our performance.”

“Another thing, Safferr,” he began, slightly embarrassed. “When we were together a moment ago, I felt a deep connection to you, as if we were one being. I could feel your blood coursing through your veins, the impulses running through your nerves, and even the thoughts in your mind. What was that?”

“You silly man,” Safferr laughed softly, “You expect to feel the hormonal attraction that children feel. What we have, and have had from the moment we met, was true love. The love that those who have been together a lifetime feel.” Safferr kissed Kir’s fingertips one by one and continued softly, “What you felt when you were inside me, was the very thing I felt when I first saw you, and will feel for the rest of my life. You felt the Felahn, you felt our love.” And with those words Kir pulled her up into his embrace and they kissed for a very long time before making love again.

Chapter 5 ---------------------------------------------

They drove in together the next morning, and Safferr escorted him to his office, getting them both long looks of suspicion. Inside, in the privacy of his office they kissed, and Capt. Safferr left for her own floor.

As soon as she was gone, Malikk chimed and burst in. “Whatayoudoin’ Balen?” he shouted as the door closed. “You can’t go screwin’ a superior officer like that! Peoples will talk!” The big human was gesturing madly his great belly flopping up and down and side to side as he moved.

Balen smiled. Malikk had been a drinking buddy when he first made Detective, and had been a Detective Third Class the entire time he had known him, even as Balen had ascended to Second Class, then First. He was twenty years Balen’s senior, and was a good cop, even if he took the easy way out of most things.

“Relax Malikk, I’m not screwing the woman.” Malikk seemed to relax a bit, and then Balen dropped his bomb. “I married her.”

“Whatthefuck, Balen, you gone nuts?” Malikk sputtered, then a smile burst from his jowls and he leapt forward grabbing Balen’s hand and pumping it vigorously. “Congrats Buddy, congrats. She’s a looker I’ll say!” Balen was delighted to discover that he was blushing.

Malikk burst out of the office, shouting the news to everyone, and soon Balen was shaking hands and getting hugs and congratulatory back slaps from everyone. He felt good, like his first Home Run way back in the Little Leagues. Once back in his office, he phoned Safferr and let her know the cat was out of the bag.

“Thank you for being proud of me, Love,” she said softly. I’m sending memos to my superiors as we speak, and I’ve heard only congratulations. It doesn’t look like this will adversely effect our careers.” After a pause she continued, ‘I think this will be the last case we’re allowed to work together, however.”

Balen understood and said so. He disconnected the call and set to work digging into the mystery of the missile. Sting missiles don’t just disappear, and they don’t appear out of nowhere. Somewhere there had to be a missing missile, and he was going to find it.

Hours passed as Balen scoured the inventories of military depots on a hundred worlds, each one showing an exact inventory and a few of those only hours old. He sat back finally, rubbing his eyes. A glance at his datapad’s clock told him he had been at it for over seven hours nonstop. Balen stood and went out into the maelstrom that was his work environment. A few newcomers added their congratulations as he made his way to the elevator and to the gym.

He found himself concentrating far too much on the case doing cardio, so he switched to weights and pushed all thought away. He stared at the bar he was clenching in his fists and watched the sweat roll down his forearms, changing their paths as they matted the dark hair there.

Finally he stopped and struggled to the showers where he cleaned up, shaved again and dressed. He felt the exhilaration of the burn as he went back to his office. Manor was long gone, but his night shift counterpart, a Lariai woman called “H” was there and he asked her to bring in coffee.

He had finished his cup when his door chimed and Capt. Safferr entered. Kir smiled and began to stand, but Safferr waved him down. She put a hot cup of coffee in front of him and sat down with her own datapad. She threw one leg over the arm of the chair and began to type away at the datapad, reading intently.

Kir felt a rush of warmth, and continued his own reading. They worked in silence for two more hours before he noticed Safferr was standing, stretching. “I’m done for tonight,” she said softly. “I can see you aren’t going to be done soon.”

“I’m done right now,” he said, putting his datapad in his holster. “May I drive you home? It’s late again.” She smiled at him and finally nodded.

They had been driving for a few moments (mostly on autopilot, of course), when Safferr’s long thin fingers came to rest on the bulge running along the inside of Kir’s thigh. They stroked softly along the length, rubbed circles on the end, then back up to his lap. Kir licked his lips and kept his eyes on the sky ahead, afraid that if he looked over he would be tempted to pull over and ravish her.

After perhaps five minutes of this delight, her hand returned to his lap and unfastened his fly. Her fingers reached in and through the fly of his boxers to grasp his meat, though it felt both to her and to him more like a bone at the moment. She pulled it up and in a moment it stood proudly out from his fly, flushed deeply at the tip and completely rigid. Her fingers traced the pulsing veins that stood out from the shaft, and Balen released his seat slightly and sat back.

Safferr’s head lowered onto his cock, and she took the head into her mouth. She sucked on it softly while her tongue danced across the head and lapped at the lubricant that was beginning to flow. Kir pushed her hair to one side and saw her slide down, taking his entire shaft into her mouth and throat. Her jaw was stretched wide, and he could hear labored panting through her nostrils as she tried to breathe through only her nose. Her tongue circled, tickled, and massaged his shaft, and Balen let his head fall back, his eyes closed.

He first felt, and then heard the trilling. It started as a slight vibration that grew in intensity with each moment, as if her throat was a tight, form-fitting vibrator. As the vibration increased in intensity, he began to hear a trilling sound coming from her throat, a strange sound like the song of a nightingale crossed with the purr of a cat. Safferr began to slide her mouth up and down his entire 9-inch length, spreading the sensation of the trilling, making him grab his armrests for support and growl and moan in ecstasy.

LitRiter
LitRiter
113 Followers