A Timeless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers

Without warning, it felt as if someone had kicked Kir squarely in the balls. He howled in pain and joy and felt his cum pour from his cock with such force it made the tip feel like it was on fire. Wave after wave of joy washed through him as he rolled his head from side to side, Safferr continuing to trill up and down his cock until the soft wet meat finally popped from her lips. Her delicate fingers reinserted his flaccid cock into his shorts, and fastened his fly.

He turned to face her, embarrassed that he hadn’t done anything for her pleasure, but as he opened his mouth to apologize she planted a deep kiss on his lips, her tongue slipping into his mouth and flicking at his tongue and teeth. She then sat back, took a deep breath, and said, “I think you’d better drive me home, Szalya.”

Kir looked up and saw, to his horror, that they had passed her building many minutes before and were almost completely outside the city. There was a faint glow on the horizon, and Kir knew dawn was close.

Chapter 6 ---------------------------------------------

Kir woke slowly and glanced at the clock beside the soft, spacious bed. It was well past Noon. He tried to crawl from beneath the sleeping Safferr without waking her, but she sat up and with bleary eyes told him that he wasn’t that stealthy before rolling over and balling herself up in the colorful quilted blankets.

He carried his clothes to the fresher and showered and shaved, then dressed in the uniform he had worn the previous day. He peeked in at Safferr sleeping, blew her a silent kiss, and then drove to headquarters.

Balen completed his inventory before three, so he began to read about Cynar’s competitors to see if there was a motive there. It was after eleven when he finally decided there was no connection to be found, and he got into his Rianna and drove home. At the critical junction, Kir decided it would be better to go home to his own apartment than to intrude on Safferr’s hospitality. Besides, he reasoned, he really needed to change his uniform.

He walked to his bedroom, dropping his clothes as he went. He walked into the bedroom and was halfway to the bed when he heard soft breathing. Slowing and quieting his steps he moved closer to the bed and saw Safferr sleeping peacefully. Kir slipped into bed as quietly as possible, trying so hard not to disturb her, when she rolled over on top of him and nuzzled her face into the hair on his chest, still asleep. A smile and two deep breaths later he was asleep as well.

Chapter 7 ---------------------------------------------

Kir woke to the smell of strong coffee and cooking. He threw on his robe and walked into the living room. Safferr was in the kitchen, nude, stir-frying a vegetable dish. He preferred meat for breakfast, but it did smell good. He walked up behind her and nuzzled into her neck, taking a deep breath, inhaling the scent of her hair. Safferr turned in his arms and kissed him passionately before turning back to finish cooking.

They ate sitting on the floor, and he filled her in on what he had learned the day before. Her brow furrowed as she listened, she would occasionally interrupt him to ask a question or clarify something he had said.

After breakfast, they crowded into the small shower and washed, their bodies rubbing each other in such a way that was obviously very arousing to both, but they both knew that if they did anything about it they wouldn’t be going in to work before midnight.

They drove together to headquarters, and this time Balen escorted Capt. Safferr to her office, accepting the polite congratulations from her coworkers. They shared a lingering kiss in private, and then he went down to his own office. Having a brainstorm, Balen set up a search string to alert him if the inventories of Sting missiles changed.

Checking his datapad, Balen noticed that the reports on the flight path of the missile were available from the Starport, as well as some of the more confidential files on military weapons specialists currently working with various terrorist groups. He jumped up and ran to the elevator, and rode it to the 18th sub-level, “Classified Data Access and Storage.”

He stepped from the elevator and walked through seven separate scanners, then was questioned and searched by two rather efficient Lieutenants. Finally he was shown into a small viewing room. Before leaving, the Lieutenant who had accompanied him cleared his throat. Balen stared at him for almost a full minute before understanding dawned on him and he handed the man his datapad. In return, the Lieutenant handed him a card with a number of passwords on it, turned and left.

The viewing room had a large central screen, ten feet on the diagonal, and four large padded chairs. He sat in one and relaxed, making himself comfortable. He had called up the first level of access when the door opened into the dark room.

“Detective Balen? I’m sorry sir, but there is another investigator who is looking for the same information you are. Would it be alright if she joined you?” asked the Lieutenant. Intrigued, Balen nodded and he smiled as the Lieutenant stepped back and ushered Capt. Safferr into the small dark room. Safferr sat in the chair closest to his and made herself comfortable. They shared a look, smiling warmly at each other, and then settled back and began to call up data.

After six hours of viewing with no obvious connections, Safferr stood and tapped Kir’s shoulder. Puzzled, he moved over a bit, and she sat next to him, her legs over his. They snuggled and continued calling up data, trying desperately to make a connection. No more than ten minutes later Kir felt his erection pressing into Safferr’s thigh, and she felt it too. She moaned and covered his mouth with a long passionate kiss. Fumbling in the room lit only by the enormous viewscreen, they pulled at each other’s uniforms, the room growing warm. They kissed, their hands roaming over each other’s bodies, touching, feeling, and groping like teenage lovers in the back of the family car.

Safferr put her mouth around Kir’s cock and she began to trill vigorously as she urgently sucked. Kir took Safferr by the waist and brought her thighs up to his shoulders. She started to pull her mouth up and off of him, but gave that up when his tongue began to lap at her inner folds and clitoris. Her trilling reached a rattling peak as he began driving his tongue deep into her, lapping out her sweet juices.

With agility born of years of dance, Safferr brought her hips back and pivoted on his cock, coming down on his thighs, his cock never leaving her lips. She sucked off of it and straddled him swiftly, sliding her sex down on his, sitting rigidly upright as she slowly impaled herself fully.

Kir’s hands grabbed her bottom forcefully, the firm flesh and soft skin squeezing in his powerful grip as she rose and let gravity pull her back down onto him. Safferr kissed his face, his lips, his chest and neck as she rode him slowly. Kir pushed her back, her hip bones standing out as she bent nearly double, and his lips and tongue found her breasts, his teeth her soft flesh and hard, puffy nipples.

He rolled them over to put her under him while allowing her legs to stretch out, and began to thrust deeply into her, her soft trilling cries growing louder and more frantic as he increased the pace and the force of each thrust. Then they were fucking, a tangle of sweat-covered limbs clawing at one another as he thrust himself into her quickly and fiercely, as if they had become animals in the wild. Kir growled in lust, Safferr whined and yowled like a jungle cat in heat.

Safferr’s yowl became a trilling scream as a powerful orgasm took her, grabbing her and making her thrash as if holding a high-power electrical line. The mind-numbing grasping and sucking her sex was performing on his sensitive cock reached a crescendo and Kir roared his release as sperm flooded the canal and womb of his Felahn.

Their passion cooling, they continued to kiss and bite each other’s faces and mouths as Kir’s cock became softer. When he pulled it free their mixed fluids rushed out, pooling between Safferr’s thighs and running along the crease of her bottom to her back. Their breathing was ragged, and the smell of sex was powerful in the small room.

Flushed with passion, yet still blushing they dressed quickly and settled into the dry chair together to try to get back to work. After ten minutes they laughed as they came to the simultaneous conclusion that it was stupid to try to concentrate on the case now. They halted the display and inspected each other for obvious signs of their activity before leaving the room and going to the Inspection Area, where the Lieutenants waited.

The two Lieutenants were stoic as they took back the temporary password cards from the lovers and handed them their datapads. As they turned to leave, the blond Lieutenant called after them. “Congratulations on your nuptials.” They ran to the elevator like children caught shoplifting and inside they held each other and laughed.

“It’s late. We should go home,” Safferr whispered into his chest. And they did.

Chapter 8 ---------------------------------------------

They laid in bed as the early morning light filtered in through the blinds, cuddling together and basking in their newfound love. Kir’s datapad let out a shrill tone and he leapt from the bed to grab it and brought it back with him. His program had worked.

“I think we found it,” Kir almost shouted, “and it’s from Grendle!”

“Look again, Szalya,” Safferr purred, “because that missile only disappeared an hour ago.”

“I don’t care. I think it’s the same missile and they were only able to cover up the theft for so long.”

“Alright,” Safferr sighed. She crawled from under the covers and sauntered toward the fresher. Looking back over her shoulder she smiled and said, “Join me?”

Two hours later they were dressed and on their way. They stopped briefly to exchange Kir’s Rianna for a police mini-cruiser and drove to Galatrex Arms. Balen stopped in to the guard post and was given a parking pass and two security passes granting access to the office building. They were escorted to a meeting room by a Marine Sergeant named Findlay. He stood guard as they requested to meet the technician who had discovered the discrepancy.

Dr. Emel Vorsht was shown into the room and the three introduced themselves and sat. He was a short man, thickly built. His bald head shone under the lighting, and there was evidence of his nervousness there in the form of heavy sweating.

“First, I have to tell you that I have no idea where the missile had gone,” he said quickly as if he was the primary suspect.

“Relax, Vorsht,” Balen said lightly. “We only want to know when it actually disappeared, and who had access.”

“It actually disappeared this morning sometime between six and six fifteen. The people who had access are Maintenance Bot 47-GRE, Inventory Bot 05-VIN, Drs. Helen Song, Victor Yarnra, and Tib Lehan, and myself of course.”

“How can you be so certain of the time?” Capt. Safferr asked.

“Vinny, sorry 05-VIN keeps a constant watch on the inventory, scanning each missile every fifteen minutes and logging it in his memory,” Vorsht said.

“Is it possible that someone tampered with the Bot?” Balen asked, leaning forward on the table. “Could someone fool it?”

“Impossible,” Vorsht said, gesturing in the air. “We keep very accurate records, I assure you. You will have access to them to see for yourself.”

“Thank you, Dr. Vorsht,” Capt. Safferr said sweetly, rising to shake his hand.

Next on their list was Dr. Helen Song, but she was not on the premises, and hadn’t been in over a week, since she was on her honeymoon. “Novel idea,” Safferr said, winking slyly at Kir.

Dr. Victor Yarnra came in, fidgety and nervous. He was tall, 6’5”, and slender. His white hair was unkempt and he wore an over-sized lab coat. At nearly 95, the old scientist was in remarkable shape.

“Please make this short,” he barked while taking a seat. “I have many things to get done today.”

“Of course, Doctor,” Capt. Safferr smiled at the old man. “When did you last have access to the Sting missile?”

“The Mark 11 Zenyl is an important research tool. I work with exotic radiations, many of which occur naturally only in the upper Convective zone of main sequence stars. The Mark 11 can be adapted to go in and measure, and possibly even sample these radiations.”

“Wouldn’t it require far more shielding for something like that?” Balen asked, eyes narrowing.

“Of course,” Yarnra replied, as if speaking to a mentally deficient pile of sewage. “Will that be all? I need to get back to work.”

“What exactly are you working on, Doctor?” Capt. Safferr asked coolly.

“If you knew that,” Yarnra smiled wickedly, “I’d have to kill you both. Good day.”

The pair didn’t stand, and watched Yarnra leave. “What do you think his problem is?” Safferr said as she made notes in her datapad.

“My best guess?” Balen asked. “He’s an asshole.”

Tib Lehan was next. He walked into the room and sat. An impressive 7’2” he must have weighed nearly 350 pounds. The muscles bunching and rolling beneath his lab coat were obvious, and his long, shaggy violet hair hung around his shoulders. He was strikingly handsome, and he smiled with perfect teeth as he greeted Safferr. “Heelo me preety,” he said, taking her hand.

“Could you tell us when you last had access to the Sting missiles,” Balen asked sternly, angered at the way Safferr was smiling and batting her lashes at the man-mountain. I could take him, he thought to himself, and then sat back. Yeah, for about ten seconds, his inner voice finished.

“Yeeah, I took apeart one o’ th’ warheeds jus’ las’ week. Tha’ was the las’ tyme. The buggers banned me from the weerhouse righ’ after,” he said, then laughed loudly. “Surry I canna be o’ more heelp.”

“Oh, that’s quite alright Dr. Lehan,” Capt. Safferr cooed. Kir was sick with jealousy.

“If theer’s nothin’ else then,” said Dr. Lehan as he stood. He took Safferr’s hand in his and placed a kiss on the palm. “Good day.”

As the door closed, Kir asked furiously, “What was all that about?”

“Pardon me, Szalya, but I never had sexual feelings until you awakened them within me. He is attractive, and I enjoyed the attention,” she said quietly. Her beautiful face clouded over with sadness.

“I’m sorry, Szalya,” Kir said, feeling like a jerk. “I’m not sure what came over me. My apologies.”

Safferr smiled shyly, and then became Capt. Safferr. “Where does this leave us?”

“Exactly nowhere,” Balen answered.

They drove back to headquarters in silence, each mulling over the interviews. They went to their respective offices and worked through the day until it was almost six and Balen picked up the phone.

“Capt. Safferr?” he asked.

“Yes Detective Balen?” she answered guardedly.

“If my wife is available for dinner, I’d really like to take her out. Then maybe home to her apartment for some heavy apologizing? I’ll make breakfast,” he added after a moment’s silence.

“Race you to the car,” she said before hanging up on him. She won.

Chapter 9 ---------------------------------------------

After breakfast they drove to work together, talking over the details of the case. “If the missile has only gone missing in the last 24 hours, then how did it destroy the shuttle last week?” Safferr chewed her bottom lip as she pondered her own question.

“I don’t know, unless someone has created a way to send a stolen missile into the past…” Balen swung the car around to drive in the opposite direction and accelerated. “What if someone HAS created a way to do just that?”

“I can’t believe it is even possible!” Safferr shook her head. “No, there must be another explanation. It isn’t possible. Where are we going?”

“Galatrex Arms, the Imperial Weapons Division,” he said, concentrating on weaving through the early morning traffic. “Remember that smug old scientist? What’s his name?” “Yarnra,” she said, “but I don’t see how you can be serious!”

“Because, my dear Captain, ‘after you rule out the probable and the improbable it is time to look at the impossible’.”

They sped into Galatrex Arms airspace, and up to the armored guard post. Balen flashed his ID and was given a parking pass. They hurried into the enormous laboratory building and straight to Dr. Yarnra’s office where they chimed.

The old man opened the door and looked quite startled to see them, something that made both of the experienced police officers feel as if they might just be on the right track. “Well well, what can I do for you two today?” Yarnra said in a superior tone.


“Doctor,” Safferr began, “we have a few questions concerning the theft of the Sting missile yesterday.”

“You can forget all about that, Captain!” Yarnra was furious, and he slapped his desktop and fell into his chair. “That is a matter for the Imperial Defense Agency’s Investigative Department, not a local police force.”

“But Doctor,” Safferr just about purred, “this is a local matter. That missile destroyed a shuttle in Grendle just after it landed a week ago.”

Yarnra looked stricken. “How could you know that? Any such missile would be vaporized on impact,” and he paused just a moment too long, ‘and of course, how could a missile that was inventoried and photographed just yesterday have been vaporized a week ago?”

“We will find that out, Dr. Yarnra. You may rest assured of that.”

Leaving the old man sputtering, the two police officers left his office and strolled to their car. “You know, I didn’t believe it until I talked to him. It was obvious he knew something, and that it is in fact possible for him to do such a thing.”

Safferr got into the passenger side and closed the door, while Balen walked over to the guard post to validate his parking pass. Safferr watched him walk to the guard post in the mirror, and felt her love for him swell within her again. The Marine private passed the pass under a scanner and was handing it back when a shockwave threw them both into the guard post, followed by the roar of an explosion.

Balen was stunned but unhurt, the Marine bearing the brunt of the damage from the two of them being thrown against the wall. Balen stood and stumbled out of the guard post, his head at once spinning and splitting with pain. All around him were cars that had been thrown out of their spaces, some on their sides and on their roofs. About thirty meters away, where their police cruiser had been, was a smoking crater and the torn and twisted remains of the cruiser and the cars that had been too close to it when it had exploded.

He stumbled toward the wreckage, knowing Safferr couldn’t have survived. He fell to his knees and stared into the flames. It was over. He had never been in love before, and held no illusions of ever finding anyone who could make him feel the way Safferr had. He saw the flames licking the wreckage, and the Melusian was leaping at him in the dark, his knife flashing. Kir flinched, and opened his eyes to see police swarming around him, with Safferr in the distance giving orders to an emergency response team member, the sunlight flashing in her hair. So beautiful, he thought as he tumbled forward onto the pavement and lost consciousness.

“It’s time to wake up, Detective.”

Kir’s eyes snapped open and he tried to sit up, but he didn’t have the strength. A doctor was examining the display screens at the foot of his bed. “Ah, very good, Detective,” the doctor said, looking up from the display at him. “You gave us quite a scare. The Kry-tex you had been injected with in the past began to interfere with you normal brain function directly after the explosion. We had a devil of a time getting everything back to normal enough for you to regain consciousness.”

“What’s wrong with me?” The words sounded weak, and were badly muffled. “You sustained a terrible shock from the explosion, and you have eight cracked ribs, ribs that would have snapped like twigs if not for your genetic heritage,” the doctor shook his head, smiling. “You aren’t going to be able to hear very well for a few more hours yet, sorry.”

LitRiter
LitRiter
116 Followers