A Titillating Reunion Day 3

Story Info
He leaves someone else in charge.
2.1k words
4.28
36.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers

When I woke up, it was morning. I looked at the clock and noticed it said 10:00 am. I looked around for Robert, but it appeared He wasn't there. I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink, and I saw a note. I opened up the note, and it said,

"Good morning dearest. I trust you slept well. I will not be able to be here until later as I have some business to take care of. I have arranged for Somebody to be here to take care of you. Do everything They ask of you, and make Me proud. I have left the clothing you will wear in the bathroom on the counter. There is also a video camera I have set up in the living room so that I won't miss a thing. Get something to eat, I'm sure you will need your energy.

Love,
Robert"

Under my breath, I whispered, "Yes, Master." I picked up the phone called the room service, ordered a bite to eat, and went to take a quick shower.

I hopped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me, and looked at the clothes Robert had left. There really wasn't much. A tight black shirt with snaps down the front. He had already snapped two of the snaps. Leaving them snapped I slipped the shirt over my head. The way the snaps were, my breasts were covered, but barely. I then picked up the small black skirt he left, and slipped in to it. Threw on my heels, and my collar, and room service showed up.

I signed for the food, and then sat down to eat quickly. I had no idea when this person was showing up. I ate and then set the cart in the hallway. I went into the bathroom, did my hair, and makeup, and then went to the living room and waited by the door.

After about 10 minutes, I heard a key slide through the door lock, and the door popped open. It was Her. It was Robert's friend Serenity. My mouth became instantly dry, and I felt a quiver deep inside me. I wasn't sure what to do. I stepped away from the door, and She stepped in and closed the door behind her. She immediately walked to the video camera, and clicked it to record. It was obvious She and Robert had spoken about what was going to happen. She walked around behind me, and grabbed a handful of my hair pulling my ear close to Her mouth, "Knees!"

A shiver went through my body, and I instantly dropped to my knees. My hair pulled hard in Her hand as I went down, and I let out a bit of a yelp. "I have some nice things planned for you today. Behave, and you will be treated well." She walked across the room and sat down in the armchair. "Come," She said, and pointed down in front of her.

I crawled my way over to Her, and knelt at Her feet. "First things first," She said "Bend over and press your face to the floor." I did, and She stood up and walked around behind me. She took a rope and bound my hands behind my back.

After another minute I felt pressure against my asshole, and something pushing into me. It only took a second for me to figure out it was the butt plug. My body tensed a bit, as I felt it enter me, and I felt a swift smack on my ass. I jumped, and Serenity said, "Relax." I let my muscles relax, and with one quick movement She inserted the rest of the butt plug into my ass.

Another minute passed, and I saw Her come into view. She was holding a condom in one hand and a small egg shaped thing in the other. She slipped the egg shaped thing into the condom, knelt down and pushed it into my pussy, so that only the very end of the condom was hanging out. I felt full.

She again sat down in the chair in front of me, and then told me to sit up. Sitting up I moaned a bit as the butt plug and egg shifted inside of me. She had a small device in her hand, and on it a knob that She turned a bit. I felt the egg in my pussy start to vibrate a bit. Again, I let out a moan.

Serenity spread Her legs wide in front of me, and I could clearly see Her smooth shaven pussy. She leaned down closely, and said, "Lick me." I leaned forward a bit, still trying to keep my balance, and slid my tongue lightly across her slit. Her hands grasped the back of my head and pushed my face deep against Her pussy. My balance wavered, and I was now being supported by my face leaning against Her pussy. My tongue still darting around, licking Her clit, my air supply sharply decreased.

One of Her hands left my head momentarily, and I felt the vibrating egg grow more intense, pressing against my clit. I could feel that the insides of my thighs were soaked. I wanted to cum, but I could barely breathe, let alone ask permission. Serenity grinded against my face a few times, and from between Her thighs, I could hear Her moan, and then tell me She was cumming. I licked Her harder, and Her body spasmed a bit, before I tasted Her sweet cum in my mouth. I licked Her clean, and then She pulled me up by my hair, and back to my knees. The butt plug and the egg shifted again. Breathlessly I asked, "Ma'am, may I please cum?"

She looked down at me, and said, "You want to cum? Hmm…" She turned the knob on the remote device again, and the egg in my pussy went in to overdrive. Every quiver, and every movement I made, I could feel the butt plug slide around a bit in my ass. It all felt so good. "You may cum now," She said, and tugged the chain on my collar tight, I couldn't breathe, and all the sensations mingling together were overwhelming. I let out a breathless, silent scream, and came hard, my hips bucking wildly, my body longing for air.

When I stopped shaking, I was near passing out. Her grip on my collar loosened a bit, and I gasped for breath. My thighs slick with my cum, my face still glistening from Hers, I slumped over, still trying to remain on my knees. I let out a "Thank You Ma'am." Serenity reached down, released my hands from behind me, told me to get on my feet, and then walked into the restroom.

Still shaking, and still full with the now still egg, and the butt plug in my ass, I tried quickly to rise to my feet, stumbling just a bit. I managed to get to my feet just before She walked out of the restroom. Walking out of the bathroom, She carried with Her the tension rod used to hand the shower curtain.

She stepped up on a chair and placed it in the opening between the kitchen and the living room area. "Over here." She said, and I walked carefully across the room to where She was. She again picked up the rope and attached it to one of my wrists. She hoisted my arm up above my head, and grabbed my other wrist and pulling the rope tight, restrained my other wrist so that my hands were pulled high above my head.

"Robert will return soon," she said. "You will be here until he returns."

She took a bar from Roberts bag, and attached my ankles to either side. My legs were open wide, and my shoulders burning, a blindfold covered my eyes. I felt my shirt ripped open, and my skirt slipped above my hips. Clamps were attached to my nipples, and the butt plug and egg were pulled out of me. My pussy and ass felt so empty when they were removed. My nipples ached. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

I was left this way for some time, and my mind was constantly wondering. Trying to imagine what could be next. Straining to hear everything, anything. Their was a knock on the door. I heard the door open almost immediately, and heard Serenity say something I couldn't quite make out. A man's voice responded to her. A very familiar voice. It wasn't Robert, and I just couldn't place it, but I knew I knew that voice.

They both moved closer to me, and it seemed as though they were staring. I felt Serenity's hands stuff plugs into my ears, and all went completely quiet. I felt hands moving around my body. Rough hands. I also felt her hands. Tugging at the chain connecting the clamps to my nipples. Brushing across my pussy. I felt so helpless.

I felt something being placed near my legs, and then the man was in front of me, but above me. He was standing on something. Hands locked into my hair, and rough fingers forced open my lips. Immediately followed by a large cock. Thrusting in and out of my mouth, I tried to suck it as best as I could. Licking all around, I could feel saliva on my chin, I must have been a mess.

I felt Serenity standing behind me. I could tell it was her. Her softer hands moved smoothly over my ass. Rubbing and massaging, and then letting go. The man's cock in my mouth moved quicker, and I thought he was possibly about to cum. Just then I felt smooth leather tail glide gently across my ass. Knowing what would be coming I braced myself a bit, and then thwack!

"MMmmm," I groaned around the cock throbbing in my mouth. My pussy began dripping immediately. Again and again she whipped me with the single tail. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum. Not yet, I couldn't do it yet. The cock in my mouth suddenly exploded, shooting a hot load of cum to the back of my throat, making me couch on his cock. Still he pumped every last drop into my mouth, before stepping down and moving away.

"Thank you, Sir," I said quietly, and unsure. I couldn't hear if there was a reply. Serenity continued to assault my ass with the single tail. I felt stripes on me. Felt like thin lines of fire. Then as quickly as it started, there were no more.

Only an instant later I felt what seemed like rubber of plastic brush against my leg, and then I could feel what could only be a lubricated dildo sliding back and forth between my ass cheeks. It was Serenity. I felt her hands on my hips. I had no idea where the man was at this point. The dildo sliding in time with her hips, both hands now clenched tightly around my breasts. I assumed she was wearing a strap on, and this thought was confirmed when I felt it push into my still aching and puckered asshole.

I screamed out, and heard nothing. She slammed the plastic dick into me over and over. My ass on fire and burning from the whipping. This continued forever. I finally spoke up, "I need to cum, please Ma'am, may I cum?" I heard nothing. "Please Ma'am?" Still nothing.

Waiting for some sort of sign, or something became unbearable, and I just couldn't take it. I came with loud moans, and thrashing about wildly in my restraints. I could feel my own juices running down my legs. She pulled out of my ass, and walked away.

Then there was nothing. I couldn't even tell if anybody was still there. I remembered Serenity had said Robert would be back soon, and since it seemed as though it was getting rather late, I made no attempts to ask for anything. I didn't know if I was in trouble or not. I didn't know how long I would wait that way, or what to expect.

Sleepy, I drifted in and out of consciousness, until I could no longer fight it, and slept. Still standing there only slightly leaning against the restraints. Legs still spread wide, wrists stretched far above my head. Nipples numb from the clams. Ass aching from the fucking and on fire from the whipping. Sleep was what I needed.

To be continued. . .

FuckDoll
FuckDoll
428 Followers