A to Z and In Between Ch. 06

Story Info
Alex and Zane are alone.
1.4k words
3.9
22.4k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey was leaving this morning to head down to Miami to visit her cousin Holly for a couple days. I took the day off of work so Zane and I could drive her to the airport. We both kissed her, told her to be careful, and she was on her way.

On the way back to the house we were both pretty quiet, usually Honey kept up the conversation. About half-way home Zane laid his hand on my thigh and light stroked; guess we didn't need the small talk. Driving down busy streets with his hand stroking my thigh got me really going; my cock was swelling inside my jeans begging for some release. Another mile or so closer to home, Zane rested his hand on my swollen prick. He slowly undone my zipper and slipped his hand into the already too tight area between my legs, hr grasped my cock and started pumping. At the next red light I stepped harder on the brake, lifting my ass giving Zane room enough to pull my cock out of my pants. His hands were so soft and they felt so good wrapped around my shaft pumping. When we finally got on less crowded roads I reached over and took hold of the back of his neck, he undone his seatbelt as I pulled him down to my cock. He opened his mouth and took as much of me into his mouth as the position would allow. Zane's mouth was so hot and wet; he really knew how to give a good blow job. Licking and sucking, lightly nibbling around the head, just the way I like it. We were almost home I could see our street sign. I grabbed his hair tighter and pushed him down harder on my cock, pushing my hips up making him deep throat me. God he was good, I moaned my approval as I turned onto our street. Keeping the SUV at a slow crawl I thrust my hips harder, fucking his mouth. I turned into the driveway and hit the garage door opener; I parked and hit the button again. Shutting off the SUV I slid my seat all the way back, pulling my cock out of Zane's mouth. Pulling him towards me by the back of his head I found his mouth with mine and kissed him, shoving my tongue in his mouth. I was in no mood for gentle.

"Get your fucking pants off and get over here." I barked at Zane through gritted teeth. He quickly disrobed and climbed on top of me, facing me our cocks rubbed against one another. I spit in my hand and rubbed it on the swollen head of my dick, Zane shifted a little and I pressed against his hot little asshole, he bared down as I thrust up; taking me painfully into his ass. He groaned and started rocking back and forth on my cock.

"You like that don't you, you little bitch, fuck my big dick harder bitch."

Zane moaned again and bounced harder on my cock. With one hand I pulled him down to me, face to face, and kissed him; shoving my tongue in his mouth again he sucked it like a little cock. My other hand was between us stroking his cock. He was leaking pre-cum like crazy, he loved it when I fucked him like this, usually though he was one his back with Honey on his face, but right now it was just us. My fat cock up his hungry hole and his cock in my hand. I thrust as deep into him as I could, squeezing his cock almost painfully.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me like a bitch Alex, make me your cock-whore, fuck yeah!"

I squeezed his dick even harder, my other hand trailing to his nipples, Zane went crazy, fucking me like a mad man.

"My bitch likes that doesn't he?" I squeezed him a little, flicking my tongue across his nipple. Zane's cock erupted and his ass clamped down on me.

"Oh fuck yeah Zane, grind your ass into me you little cock-whore, make me cum bitch!"

Zane's mouth locked on mine in a passionate kiss, I grabbed his hips and pulled him tighter to me as I came, filling him with my seed.

We stay like that for a few minutes panting.

"God Alex that was A-fucking-mazing." Zane finally said. I kissed him softly.

"Let's go inside." I suggested.

The air outside the car was much cooler, and the house felt down right cold. Zane started to put his pants back on and I stopped him.

"You won't need those anytime soon. I want that ass uncovered and ready for me until I say otherwise. Understood?"

Zane nodded; I grabbed us a couple beers out of the fridge and we went into the living room. I sat in my favorite chair, Zane on the couch. Finishing up my beer my cock was already hard again thinking of the different situations I could just walk up and ram my cock into Zane's waiting body. I think I'll do that right now. Zane looked up at me as I crossed the room stripping my clothes. I picked up a bottle of lotion Honey kept on the coffee table, pushing the table out of my way. I grabbed Zane's arm and rolled him onto the floor on his knees, pushing his upper body down flat on the seat of the couch. I applied a generous amount of lotion to my cock and slowly pushing into Zane's waiting ass.

"I'm gonna fuck you in every way I can think of before Honey gets back." I whispered in his ear as I fucked him harder making him grunt.

"Yes, please do Alex." He begged, "Yes, Yes, fuck your cock-whore's ass, make me your bitch, I want to feel your hot cum inside me Master, Oh God yes that feels so good Master!"

Another couple of thrusts and I came again, what can I say, I really like being called Master.

"Let's rest for awhile my little cock-whore, and then if you're really good, I'll let you fuck me in the ass." I said to him stroking his rock hard cock.

"Better yet, I'm feeling generous." I took Zane's cock in my mouth getting him good and wet, and then I took my place leaning across the seat of the couch.

Zane moved me around behind the couch leaning over it; he knelt behind me and ran his tongue along my ass crack. I shuddered when his snaky tongue pushed into my asshole.

"Does this please you Master?"

I replied by reaching behind me taking his head in my hands, I ground my asshole against his tongue moaning my approval. Zane worked his magic tongue in and out of my ass until I was begging him to fuck me, hard. He lubed up with the lotion and slowly slid into my asshole.

"No, whore; fuck your Master like he fucks you!" I yelled.

Zane grabbed my hips and forced himself into my hole, I groaned and shoved my ass back against him.

"Oh God Master, you are so tight, I won't last long like this." Zane whimpered.

"You won't cum until I tell you to whore."

Zane shoved himself into me deeper, faster, harder, it felt fantastic.

"Master, Oh God Master, I'm sorry." Zane moaned as he came by the bucketful filling my ass with his sweet fluid.

"Suck the cum out of my ass whore, that is the first part of your punishment."

Zane immediately went to his knees and cleaned my gaping hole with his mouth and tongue.

When I thought he'd had enough I stood up taking him by the arm I pulled him into the bathroom.

"Get in the tub" I told him, "Kneel."

My whore done as he was told without question; I think he knew what was coming. I stood over him in the tub and pissed on him; down his chest and arms, covering him.

"That was my final punishment. Do not fail me again or next time, you drink from the Golden River."

Zane nodded, "Yes Master."

"Good, now take a shower." I left the room and headed to the kitchen for a drink. This could be a really good week.

To be continued....

Readers, please, give me your comments on this one. Should Zane have another infraction? Or was this truly the final punishment, and Zane is free from another golden shower. Your comments will determine what happens next.