A Toorak Robbery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Elizabeth didn't respond I pulled out and began rubbing the head of my cock against her asshole. Elizabeth stayed motionless, I knew she was broken as I began working my cock into her virgin asshole. As I broke past her anal ring Elizabeth just wimpered as my shaft sank the rest of the way in with one thrust. Even as I began pumping her butt she continued to stare at Marcia.

As I expected Phillip was gripped by what was happening in front of him and his cock was rising again. Tim was standing at his side. "Seeing your momma and sister getting you horny again, boy." Phillip refused to answer. Then Tim reached down and clutched his hardening pecker in his hand. "Maybe I can help you along."

Phillip flinched as the older man began stroking his shaft slowly. Tim's actions caused his cock to grow harder. Now, in addition to watching his mother and sister being violated, he was being jerked off by another man.

While I was fucking her mother's ass I watched Marcia do something I hadn't expected. She lowered her fingers of one hand to her mound and began to feel herself. I wasn't the only one watching "Holy shit, she's fingering herself!" Tim cried out. Marcia jerked her hand away from her pussy. "Well maybe we need to give her something more." Larry said. "She'll get off alright," Tim said. "But let her Father do it."

Larry threw Graeme onto his back on the floor, his hard, saliva coated cock flopping on his belly. Larry lifted Marcia astride her father. "Fuck your daddy." Larry ordered.

Marcia grasped her fathers cock and rubbed it over her distended pussy lips. Slowly she pushed down and we watched Graeme's long hard cock slide deeply into his daughter's dripping pussy. Graeme was soon eagerly thrusting up to meet Marcia's rapid oscillations. She was quickly losing control and we knew that she would soon be climaxing on her daddy's dick. "Oh fuck me, daddy." Marcia cried out. "Give it to me."

I was building up my assfucking tempo as I watched Marcia's pierced nipples bouncing up and down as she fucked her father. This combined with the fact that her mother was now beginning to push back to met my thrusts was rapidly eroding my control and I felt the tingling in my balls that signaled the start of a blast of cum that would soon be filling Elizabeth's virgin ass.

"Now we need to get the other one off." I heard someone say.

Phillip found himself staggering as Tim lead him by the cock to behind his sister. He watched Marcia riding his father's cock and couldn't believe the look on her face. Then he was behind her kneeling on the floor. He heard someone telling Marcia to stop riding her dad. Then he knew what he had to, his cock in hand he slowly guided himself into her rosebud. Phillip couldn't believe how easily he entered her, and how good his sister's ass felt. Her clingy, hot ass was simply wonderful in the way it clenched around his meaty shaft. And she was just so damn slutty. Graeme couldn't resist matching strokes as his sister started to ride her father again. He could feel his dad's cock sliding in and out of his sister's pussy.

Quietly Tim went to his rucksack and go out the digital camera. It was time to record what was now happening.

Graeme lay still as his daughter fucked him. Marcia was riding like a woman possessed. He reached up and began to caress and tweak the rings that pierced his daughters nipples. This seemed to drive her on so he pulled harder soon he felt her climaxing on his big cock. Encouraged he continued his cruel manipulation of her huge nipples. "Yes, oh god yes daddy!" He heard his daughter gasp as another orgasm wracked her body. This time Graeme couldn't hold back any longer and shot a huge load of cum deep into his daughters unprotected womb. As he lay there he realised his son was now fucking his sister's ass like a demon. Each thrust forward was forcing some of the huge cum he'd just injected into her womanhood to be sloshed out around his softening cock. It was an amazing sensation and he felt his cock begin to rise again...

Marcia was delighted when she felt her father hardening again and she willingly urged her brother. "Oh Phil fuck my slutty ass" She was out of control now and continued to ride her father as she felt her brother ram deeply into her and groan loudly. "Aw fuck sis,... I'm cuming!" Marcia felt wads of hot cum explode into her tingling ass and she clenched her legs and ass muscled tightly as he continued blowing his load into her. Finally her brother's cock stopped twitching and spitting and began to grow flaccid. She saw her father roll his eyes has his second orgasm hit and he began spurting another load into Marcia's body.

While this was happening I had cum and been replaced by Larry who was now buried deep in the compliant mother's arse hole.

Phillip strolled to his mother and seemed to take some pleasure by slapping his mother's face with his shit stained and cum covered cock before thrusting it into her mouth. She began sucking mechanically.

Meanwhile, Tim had been busy filming

We had been in the house for 2 hours and it was time to get the money. I nodded to Tim and he quickly set up the camera to replay into their TV. I dragged Graeme from his post fucking embrace with his daughter and slapped him a few times. "Now Daddy it's time for you to show us the money" I nodded at Tim again and the screen burst to life. "Unless you want this tasty little incest video posted on the net tonight!"

Graeme started shuddering and his mouth and closed. I could feel his fear growing. He was like a caged animal, glaring at me and furtively looking around the room. All he could see was Elizabeth on the floor panting with cum oozing from her distended arse hole, Phillip was standing motionless watching the video and Marcia was squatting on the floor with one hand in the pussy as she used the other to casually caress her nipple rings.

He groaned and nodded. "OK... it's not in the safe... it's hidden in the washing machine in the laundry.

Part 2... is to come... give me some feedback so I can improve it...

12