A Torrid Tale Ch. 2

Story Info
After phone call, things heat up again.
2.2k words
4.28
41.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torridous
Torridous
22 Followers

I was on the phone with my husband for a long time. Probably a half hour or more. Outside my office I could hear my boss pacing nervously. Occasionally another set of footsteps would come or go, but mostly just him. It's strange, my husband never once got angry or raised his voice. I looked down at the dark sticky patch on the crotch of my panties and knew how much cum must be seeping out of me. The question my husband kept asking wasn't exactly what did I want, but more what did I think. He asked if I loved him. I did. He asked if I loved them, I didn't. Did I want to leave him? No I didn't. Would I stop? Of course, did I want to stop? This was where there was a long pause. All my feelings rushed up to my cheeks. I was repulsed by what I had done in the past two hours. I kept thinking tomorrow I'll do it different. I was looking forward to doing it again.

I finally told him that I liked and didn't like it.

He said he thought he understood. He asked if I was going to take the job, and keep it. Another long pause.

I said probably, then added unless he told me not to.

There was silence and I knew a lot must be on his mind. I knew he fantasized about my being had by other men, I knew he fantasized more than one man, and me being a slut. I also knew how often he had said it was JUST a fantasy.

Finally I asked him if he was hard. A few moments went by, yes... he said quietly.

Then that settles it. I said, alright. he quietly answered. then with a dry cracking throat. When will you be home?

I'm not sure. I answered truthfully. I had to do some shopping, and that would probably make me horny, but I was really gross, I stank of sex and was smeared with cum from the small of my back to my belly button. I actually told my husband that? Even now I don't believe it, but it was true.

I love you. My husband said.

I love you too. I answered and we hung up the phones. It took my boss a few minutes to come into the room. During that time my emotions bounced from the verge of tears, to rubbing my cum soaked panties against my crotch, to being repulsed with myself.

"Jenny." My boss said. He appeared to be trying to get a reading from me. "Your husband is alright with this?" He finally asked. I looked up at him, initially angry. He had an odd look on his face. He looked me up and down, then a grin slowly crossed his lips. "You must feel very dirty?" He asked stopping to look at my crotch. "It smells like sex something fierce in here. Let's get you some air." He helped me into a standing position which I reluctantly took and let him walk me down the hall, through the breakroom and to the side door where everyone smokes.

"What part of it do you like?" He asked me. I closed my eyes not wanting to look at him, thinking back to how he had just tossed me onto my own desk and fucked me while I wrapped my legs around his waist and begged him for it. "You certainly acted like you wanted it when I..." he paused reading my face. "Fucked you." He finally said, the look of shame must've been like a billboard sign. "The other two men, Matt and Rob? What made you decide to fuck them? Are they the reason you wore all this underwear to work?" He wasn't really asking me anything. "You liked the attention?" He paused. "You are a very attractive woman, you deserve attention, you deserve all the attention you want. Why don't we go inside and pick out some outfits for you to wear to work. I'm sure Matt and Rob will help, they're bright attractive young men. We won't even worry about the cost." He led me back into the building. We stopped at the phone in the breakroom and he paged Matt. The phone rang back a minute later and he asked Matt to find Rob and meet us in the lingerie department. On the way we passed a few other employees, my boss smiled and waved leading me by the waist.

Initially the lingerie department was empty, and the three of them were all over me hanging outfits in front of me. The way they swarmed around me I thought they were going to strip me right there. At first the thought caused a tingling through my skin, scared mostly. Each time they went away with something to put on the counter, or to put something back, the feeling grew from fear to disappointment. Somewhere inside me something was welling, making me weak in the knees and causing butterflies in my stomache. I wanted these three men to tear my clothes off right in the store and make me model underwear over my pussy which was already soaking with thier cum.

They could see the anticipation growing in me. My body language must have given it away. Largely the outfits they picked were terrible, I let most of them stay. I had shyed away from lace or see-thru material because it looked too much like underwear. They seemed to revel in it. They had me wearing thong panties with a fully see thru crotch and a midriff length shoulder robe to work tomorrow. I wondered if they'd make me wear it. I sifted through the clothes they had heaped on the counter, and began trying to enforce some sense. I wouldn't be legally covered in anything they had picked yet. They reluctantly began to augment. Instead of a robe, they went to women's formal and tomorrow I would wear the see thru thong, with a long suit jacket. Other outfits included; No panties just a nightshirt that would probably barely cover my bum. I lobbied for panties and got them. There was a fairly nice ensemble consisting of a camisole of sorts with a matching high front short set and thigh high stockings. I figured with an open breast jacket I'd be alright. We were at a tab of eight hundred and some odd dollars and busy accessorizing when my stomach lurched and my biggest fears and expectations met. A group of four college age kids was trouping through the store and caught sight of the escapade. They stopped and began coyly moving in for a better view. My boss was all too happy to oblige.

As I turned away from them red faced and flushed my boss unhooked the spaghetti straps on the nightee I had on and let it fall to the floor. Frantically I bent to pick it up, as I did I felt Matt's firm grip pulling my panties into my crotch. I stood straight up as the crotch folded between my swollen lips and thick white fluid ran out either side.

"Here you go." My boss said handing the nightee back to me. The college kids weren't going anywhere now and my entourage began asking for their opinions between outfits. The extra attention soon had me weak at the knees and ready for more orgasms. I began to play up to all of them. Here I was a married woman falling all over seven different men in nothing but lingerie in a public store. Hands began to grope when I got close. Matt and Rob began jockying with my boss to keep me settled down, before I fucked them too. My boss seemed to contemplate it. They were jealous for me. I smiled as I ran a finger across one of the young men's jeans. I felt a hand on my ass caressing the bare cheek and lifting the nightee up.

"Dude, she stinks." One of the kids said. I realized I must still be covered in the sex smell. The kid slid a finger under then into me, when it came up covered in cum he casually wiped it on my ass and they were gone in a few minutes. My total bill was close to two thousand dollars. The boss rang it all out. Then they loaded it in bags and helped carry it to my car. It was time to punch out and go home. We all punched out, as the night shift made their way in. I got a dozen or more catty, or horny glances as the boss cornered me with Matt and Rob on either side. We were in the hallway leading to my office and they ushered me into it and closed the door.

Once inside my boss reached into his pocket and produced a tiny T-shirt. It had a small star in the center and said Porn Star in silver letters. Matt and Rob took off the nightee and I lifted my arms as the boss slid the elastic material over my head and slowly stretched it over my chest. I had as much cleavage showing under my breasts as I did over, and the thin material both outlined and darkly displayed my rapidly hardening nipples. The shirt barely covered anything.

"I couldn't find one that said Slut." The boss said. "Short notice and all, maybe for the Christmas party." With that he began rubbing my breasts and kissing my neck which drives me crazy, and I was soon writhing in his arms despite the liberties he was taking with my reputation. Soon Matt and Rob joined in and before long I could feel My boss' cock sliding past my panties into me with virtually no resistance. Matt pulled me towards him and in the dim light from the hallway I could see his cock getting closer to my face. My boss sat on my desk pulling out of my pussy and entering my asshole. I groaned at the intrusion, but soon it was just rythm. I was still leaning to one side with my mouth clamped on Matt's cock as Rob stood in front of me and slipped into my pussy. The sensation was incredible. Depite the fact that I was sopping wet, I could feel them all inside me at once. I began to come, and soon they all did too. Once they were done they carefully set me on my desk. Matt shifted a boob back into my shirt, and Rob pulled my now totaly wet panties back over my now gushing pussy and asshole. They smiled and looked me over.

"you should get back to your husband, remember what we decided on for tomorrow. Do me one favor though." My boss smiled. "Don't stop to clean up or anything, drive home and have your husband watch you take off those panties, they might as well be the hoover damn with the flood waiting behind them." My boss chuckled, and they led me to my car, tossing the nightee, which they had used to wipe the cum off of themselves onto the passenger seat. I drove off in my porn star top and spunky panties.

I tend to drive with my legs a little open, and the smell was making me heady. It was beyond musky, or sweaty. My pussy smelled like nothing I had ever smelt before. I could feel the seat below me getting damp and I realized I had better start bringing a towel to work. When I pulled in the driveway my husband was waiting. The look on his face when I stepped out of the car and walked up the driveway was terrible. When I saw how hard his cock was, I realized what I had been feeling. Sure it felt good, but that didn't mean I wasn't ashamed of it. There was a duality there, but that didn't matter, he was staring at the cum smears on my thighs.

"My boss, knows you know." I said. "He wanted me to take the panties off where you could see."

"Does he know I have a thing for panties?" My husband asked worriedly. I shook my head,

"I think he gets off on doing someone's wife." I said, and the words stung me. I slowly pulled the panties out of the swamp between my legs and was greeted with a blast of that stench followed by the plop of cum splashing on the floor in thick drops. My husband's eyes were enormous, so was his dick. I laid on the couch and opened my legs.

"C'mon in." I said. "One more ain't gonna' matter when I shower." He walked over and pulled out his dick, there was already pre-come leaking out, he then loooked at the thick foamy globs running down my ass crack and covering my pubic hair and thighs.

"I can't." He said, but he was definitely horny and he began to masturbate, as he was about to come, his horniness must have overridden his repulsion because he plunged into me and I could feel him tense up as he unloaded. Later that night after a very long shower, involving the removable faucet. we lay together in bed in each-other's arms. He was exploring my body the way he had before we were married. feeling me to see what I would do. It was really nice. After about a half hour of light petting and deep talking we passed out in each-other's arms. It was like we were new to each-other again. I didn't bother unloading my new 'uniforms' until the morning...

Torridous
Torridous
22 Followers