A Torrid Tale Ch. 4

Story Info
Wife is out in public and out of control.
2.8k words
3.84
47.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers

I know that it has been quite sometime since I've gone on with this story, and the truth is as you're about to read...I've been very busy. I left off with my boss Phils wife about to initiate my first lesbian encounter. Phil was pleased about this turn of events, as I should've known he would be. I have a lot of stamina in my jaw and tongue muscles, and it's a good thing, because I licked that woman's pussy for almost two hours. While doing it, Phil, Matt, Rob and Greg the new guy snuck into the office and fucked me. By the time she was satisfied for the day my poor knees were so sore. She had only come five times.

'We'll continue this some other time.' she whispered to me pinching a nipple through my camisole. With that she pulled her clothes back on, took a familiar set of keys from my boss and strode out of the office. As I slowly stood, the cum began to dribble out of my already full pussy. My boss quickly pulled my panties back over my crotch.

'Time for coffee.' Phil said and led me to the coffee room. My cheeks, chin, nose and even forehead glistened from his wife's pussy juice. Soon the taste of coffee was mixing unpleasantly with the taste of His wife Rhianna. 'By the way.' Phil said as he sat at one of the breakroom tables. 'I loaned my wife your car.' My eyes shot open and I turned to him as my stomach lurched. My raise had afforded me my dream of driving a Mercedes, and it was my pride and joy. 'She's going to your house anyway, and rode to work with me this morning.' Phil continued. Flashes of her vindictively torching it flashed through my mind, and I felt sick. 'Do you think your husband will fuck her?' Phil asked. I looked at him oddly. 'She's told me she wanted to try and get some pay back out of him too. Don't worry she isn't going to hurt your car.' My breathing commenced again.

'She has however made a rather aggressive request in your regards.' Matt suddenly chimed in from behind me. Again my stomach turned and churned.

'She has insisted that you take the bus home.' Phil said. I thought of the bus stop in front of the mall. Half the crowd was young punk kids, the other half were mall employees without licenses. I had no idea where the bus went when it left. I though of what I was wearing. I thought I was going to vomit. 'From here two buses leave, and one of them pulls into a station near your town. From there, you can get another bus that actually passes your street.' Phil said.

'Naturally I'll go with you to keep you safe.' Matt said, but I'm afraid I can't sit with you, she wants you to be on display as the dirty little slut she takes you for.' Matt added.

'She also wants us to really lay into you heavy today, so you're good and used when you head out on your adventure, and most importantly when you walk up your street.' Phil said. 'I'll be meeting you at your house, with Rob and Greg.'

For a few minutes I just sat there in awe of what my life had become. I knew that after coffee, I had a meeting with a sales rep from one of our suppliers, I knew what he was looking forward to, and I knew that I had worn the boots because he liked them, and would give me a better discount for remembering. I felt sick and hopeless. All the sex had been great for a while. In a lot of ways it still was. I was on such a clock now that if I didn't get it at least a few times a day I'd have to masturbate to keep up. It was conditioning and I needed it all the time. I had however managed to keep it fairly quiet. No one I knew shopped at the mall, and I had taken to parking in the garage, so no one could see me walk to my car. We live in a well to do neighborhood. There's a minimum 2500 square foot covenant for the houses, and a few others, our neighbors are uppity and snooty, and there's no way that I would be able to get off the BUS, and walk home half naked without being seen. I tried to explain that to my boss. It only seemed to make him horny.

'I think it's time for you to let the world know what kind of a lady you really are.' Phil said. He and Matt smiled and brought me back to my office for a quickie before the sales rep came. Once he was gone, and my paperwork for him complete, my boss sent me down to the floor for the day. 'to prime me for the trip home' He said smiling. Checking over displays and doing inventory checks in full view of the shoppers always makes me queasy and aroused at the same time. To make it worse I was in a dressing room every hour or so getting fucked hard by Matt, Rob, Greg, Phil, or all of the above. It seemed that my transportation predicament had them really horny.

They took me to the food court for lunch, my panties were so wet with cum by that point that I left an actual puddle on the floor. It was collecting under my pussy seeping through the lace of the panties and dripping through the mesh seat to the floor. I casually looked down to see a perfect picture of my gaping lips in my panties. They were so wet now that they were see-thru. They informed me at lunch time that they had called in reinforcements for the afternoon.

Once we were done we walked to the mall fitness store, where Rob knew all the employees. I looked at the four guys behind the counter and knew what was coming. Rob and they talked for a few seconds smiling a lot and then one of them opened the back room door.

'You know my wife made it clear that you were to be WELL used today, so we're going the extra mile for you. These guys know Rob pretty well and have expressed an interest in meeting you before. Rob has given them pictures, but now we have a reason to give them more.' I allowed one of them to lead me into the backroom and there on an old weightbench they each had a turn Fucking the shit out of me. Two of them actually made it in for a second pass. They wanted the camisole off so they could suck on my nipples and feel my breasts.

It had been a while since I had been done this roughly especially by complete strangers, I began to get the feeling back I think at that point, and even looked forward to the bus ride, but I kept that thought quiet.

We were definitely late in returning to lunch, I walked awkwardly through the mall still feeling the after-tingles of hands,tongues, and teeth pawing at my breasts and nipples. Cum ran down my inner thighs, and squelched out of my sodden and well used vagina. Now my asshole as well dribbled semen into my panties, which were no longer able to conain the flow and leaked it onto my legs. The musky stank of sex hung about me for several feet, and wafted up from between my legs so much so that it was all I could smell.

Despite all of this, I still spent the next three hours on the sales floor. Throughout the afternoon, Between Phil and Matt five more strange men approached me for sex and I dutifully bent for each of them, spreading my legs to allow them access to the veritable swamp of Semen now flowing in tiny rivulets and actually pooling between my toes. All but one opted to take me anally, and given the opportunity what man wouldn't. The fifth was just too repulsed and only let me go down on him, however just as he came he pushed my head back and ejaculated all over the front of my Camisole. So I spent the last hour with with yellow stains slowly crusting on my chest.

With the end of the day fast approaching Phil, Matt, Greg and Rob, all took another turn with me for 'good measure' and then it was time to punch out.

My hands trembled as I inserted my timecard. I thought back to my day and the feeling of Rhianna's lips parting as I inserted my own. I thought of the men in the sports store, and then I thought of my husband, he had been home from work for over an hour, and by the design of this little scheme, there should be a fairly attractive woman waiting to seduce him. He hadn't called me. Through this whole adventure, he had remained true, I had done my wifely duty and kept him very well satisfied, but even with my many indiscretions, he hadn't strayed. I wondered what was happening.

'Any word from your wife Phil?' I asked and my tone sold me out.

'You mean has she managed to get your husband to do it yet.' Phil said. 'Yes she called an hour ago and I spoke to both of them, filling them in on your acceptance of the plan, and what you'd already been through. I believe your husband is most likely having sex with my wife as we speak. A little strange isn't it?' Phil asked. For the briefest second I felt a connection to my boss on a level close to the love that I felt for my husband, and then the image of them having sex came into my mind and I have to admit I was a little jealous.

Now that's a little weird. Here I was Cum literally flowing out of me, none of it my husbands standing in a busy department store breakroom, about to get onto a public bus half naked, and I was a little mad, that my husband was having sex with another woman in the privacy of our own home, a woman no less that I had gone down on extensively only a few hours earlier.

At the time clock, Phil, Rob, and Greg headed out the employee door to the parking lot and I began the long walk out to the mall and the main door where, two bus rides awaited me. I stopped to take a final look at myself. I was sweating nervously, which dampened the camisole just enough to see my nipples through it. There were dried spots of cum all across the front of it. The camisole itself stopped at my belly button, and just below a tiny peek of my midriff the satin shorts began. A triangle of drenched lace ran from a point at my crotch to about three inches wide, at my belly button, and you could see all my cum crunchy pubic hair through it, as well as the top inch of my now stretched out and thoroughly saturated pussy. From there semen in a thick shiny gloss ran down my inner thighs almost to my knees, where it thinned out into narrow streams and as I said had dribbled all the way to my toes.

It was a long walk to the main entrance. Matt stayed right with me, but by now the mall was mainly teenagers, and with a youthful cockiness, there were a lot of rude comments, eventually we got a mall security escort to the main entrance and he waited with us the entire twenty minutes until the bus came. During the conversation it became clear that he would be stopping by the store on monday to see how I 'made out'. It was also clear that Matt was going to have to sit with me.

The looks that we got were more than enough to have me feeling really low. Then there was the bus station. Someone grabbed my ass as we got off, and headed to the terminal to catch the next bus. It was then that things began to get out of hand. When we began to wait for the bus, there was only one other person waiting. A middle-aged man in a nice suit with a briefcase, reading and trying to be discret about checking me out. Then a group of twenty something boys strolled up. There were six of them and they wasted no time in starting a conversation.

'Jesus?' one of them said 'Fuck much?' They all started laughing. Matt nervously kept a hand in his pocket where he told me he had a stun gun. 'What's the deal with you?' Another said 'You on your way home from a hard day at the office or what?' Another added. 'Hey she's wearin' a ring, and he's not?' A third said. 'Oh yeah, the first one said, WOW, hey does your husband know you're out in that?'

'He picked it.' I said it was an effort to seem in control, but when my voice cracked on picked it only served to show weakness.

'There's a group of us.' Matt said, 'we all kind of swing, this is a dare.' Bless his perverted quick thinking heart. I thought as the kids absorbed the information.

'Damn how many times have you been fucked today?' One of the kids said. Matt and I both began to add.

'About twenty.' Matt said.

'Where are you going now?' One asked.

'Home' Matt said.

'Yours or hers?' Another asked laughing.

'Mine.' Matt said

'Mine.' I said, and we both winced a little. They all laughed. Then one of them looked at his watch.

'You know this bus won't be here for another thirty-five minutes, how 'bout you head over to those bushes and give us a show?' The other five all chimed in their assent. Nervously Matt looked to me for approval, and my heart and stomache sank. I nodded and began to walk over to the stand of bushes they were referring to. There was trash everywhere. Within minutes They had pulled my clothing off and I had a cock in my mouth up to the balls, and felt another sliding into my asshole. Once two had committed to fucking me the others all had no problem and I was soon Face down in the grass with my ass in the air taking one after another as the others smacked my ass and grabbed my tits roughly. The bus pulled up some forty minutes later, and by then they had all had me once, and two of them had made it to a second. They smiled down at me as I lay, now covered from head to toe in fresh cum.

'Don't worry, we'll hold the bus for you.' Three of them were already boarding as the other three ran to catch up, one of them holding my top tight in his fist. Matt handed me the silk shorts, and I pulled them up my slick legs and over my abused womanhood. I was too sore to run, but they made good and held the bus. As I got on topless one of them handed me my camisole as Matt paid. The conservative businessman looked me over before returning to his book. The ride was almost a half hour, and there were already three people on the bus. One by one the bus emptied until the six kids got off together and thanked me for a great time. Now only myself, Matt, and the businessman were left. As the bus pulled away the businessman approached us.

'I couldn't help, but notice you seem to be in a giving mood?' The man asked shyly, and a few moments later I was sitting on his lap with his surprisingly thick cock buried to the hilt in my asshole. Finally the stop arrived and Matt and I were able to get off the damned bus at the foot of my street. I counted eight neighbors marking my progress from the window and hoped none of them had called the police as I tiredly shambled up my walkway to my front porch and opened the door. Phil's, My husbands, The Bronco, and of course my car were all in the driveway and as I turned the doorknob I had no idea what to expect.

I turned it and found my husband waiting standing with the other men who now dominated different facets of my life, all together. There in the middle naked and glossy from sex, was my bosses wife.

'I think it's time for you to continue this mornings excercise.' She cooed. 'I seem to have gotten some cum in my vagina, and I'd like it removed.' Then as she strode forward to lead me into the house she added. 'So? How was your day?'

Torridous
Torridous
23 Followers