A Totally Different Form...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Lori then told me she almost never fucked any more than one man for a sale! She had only agreed to fuck all the partners in the sale because of the size of the sale and the huge commission she was earning. This cheered me up considerably and with that said, we slipped into an easy sleep - still holding each other in a loving embrace.

This experience of phone sex was totally different to any other I have heard about. Usually the phone sex is ringing up and talking to sexy female voice and then playing with oneself and cumming. This phone sex had been different in that I didn't make the call - it had been made by the man fucking my wife! Also it was the woman (my wife) who was cumming and getting the benefit of the phone call!

Next morning when we awoke late in the day, we recounted what had happened to Lori the previous night. She was very open about it all and didn't mind telling me about what they had done to her. She said she loved every moment of it and hoped I would allow her to continue. I asked her if she would be likely to phone me and let me hear her getting fucked but she said that had been a once only performance and was most unlikely to be repeated. She said she would prefer to come home to me and, whilst we were lying together or perhaps making love, she would tell me all about it and make our lovemaking session all the more enjoyable.

Lori went on to make huge sales and although she didn't fuck every client she certainly did her fair share of them. Always she came home to me and told me every little detail - she became a very good story teller - and this made our sex life wonderful. In one way I wish she would stop but in another way I want her to continue. Either way I love her and know that although other men occasionally enjoy her body I can have use of it every night and she is a most willing participant! I love my Lori!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12