A Touch of Cinnamon Ch. 04

Story Info
A very naked Erich.
1.9k words
4.47
11.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn heard her alarm clock go off in the background. She did not want to get up. She was so warm and comfortable but there's was no way she could possibly skip work today. Grudgingly she turned off her alarm clock and opened a single eye only to discern a very shirtless Erich lying in her bed.

"Erich!" She yelped jumping out of bed taking the blankets with her. Then she realized he was not only shirtless; he was pantless and exceedingly hard and large. She saw that he was protruding and had managed to escape from the restrains of his boxers. She covered her face her in the blankets.

"Dawn, what are you yelling about first thing in the morning? Oh..." Erich chuckled at her embarrassment. "Look Dawn, it's morning and I was sleeping next to a beautiful woman. What do you expect?"

"Why are you naked?"

"You wouldn't let me go remember? It was hot and I had nothing to change into so I took off some clothes. There's nothing to be embarrassed about Dawn. I know you've seen the male body before." Erich said as he put his clothes back on.

"I have but... but... you're different!" Dawn stammered as she peaked above the blankets.

"How so Dawn? Because we aren't dating?"

"Well yes. I mean you're like my younger brother. And besides you're huge!" Dawn realized the mistake of blurting out what she was thinking. Why did she have to say that? She buried her head back into the blankets.

"Huge Dawn? I don't think an older sister would call her brother huge." Erich laughed. "I also don't think you'd kiss your younger brother either and we've already done that as well." Dawn groaned. Erich wrapped his arms around her and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "It'll be ok Dawn. I'm sure you'll forget all about this as soon as you realize that it's already 7."

"It's 7?! Oh no, it can't be! I need to take a shower and eat breakfast still!" Dawn ran into the bathroom and started running the shower. Erich laughed even harder. It was only 6:30. Dawn didn't even bother checking the clock and sure enough she already forgot all about her embarrassment. While Dawn took her shower, Erich started breakfast for her and when she got out of the bathroom fully clothed in a suit, breakfast was on the table. Dawn looked at the french toast in wonder. "Erich, this looks delicious but I really don't have time to eat."

"Yes you do," he said as he pointed towards the clock. It was 6:45. Dawn stared at the clock in confusion. The little line on her forehead began to form again.

"But you said that it was 7!"

"I lied. Since you have time though, you should eat." He passed the french toast to her followed by the syrup. Dawn had to admit it was nice to be able to eat a hot breakfast for once. She loved to cook but she never was a morning person. "So have you calmed down?"

Dawn blushed from the question. She had calmed down a bit. However, she was now picturing what she had seen earlier that morning. Dawn tried to clear the image from her head but couldn't manage to. The worst part about it was that she was starting to get turned on. "You're just my younger brother," She muttered under her breath. Erich still heard her.

"Oh really?" He asked and leaned towards her and gave her another fantastically breath-taking kiss. Erich slowly withdrew from her lips and she moaned with longing. This time Dawn initiated the next kiss. It was so sweet and had the faintest taste of french toast. With perfect timing though, her phone began ringing. Dawn seemed to have a talent for keeping him on edge, unsatisfied, and horny as hell.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! I have to get to work!" Erich watched in amusement as Dawn freaked out and began running around the room trying to find her keys.

"Looking for these?" Without even getting a response she had grabbed the keys from him and started herding Erich out of the door. "I love you too," he said sarcastically as he found himself already standing in the hallway. She turned around and pecked him on the lips. Erich smiled exposing his one dimple and Dawn felt her face redden. She didn't actually just do that right? Dawn knew that she had though. She also knew why she had. Her phone began to ring again and she lost her train of thought. All she could think about now was how she needed to get to work on time. On that note she ran off with Erich gazing after her in amazement.

*****

Erich and Dawn entered into the apartment at the same time. They glanced at each other and noted each other's tired state. It was 9PM and they both just got off work.

"Presentation?" Dawn asked.

"Yep. Long day?" Erich responded.

"Yes. Take out?"

"Chinese?"

"Of course."

"The usual?"

"Do you need to ask?"

"I'll call."

They headed upstairs without saying much. Both of them were just glad that they didn't have to worry about entertaining Erich's mom tonight. She was having dinner with a few friends that lived in town. Thank goodness. Neither Dawn nor Erich were in a mood to talk much right then. They entered into Erich's apartment and Dawn plopped down into a beaten old leather couch. Erich walked into the kitchen and started to order their food. Erich's apartment was bigger than Dawn's since he could afford it. The space was still fairly small although it had a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. That was all he really needed. His room was pretty much in the same state as Dawn's except that he didn't have an excuse not to clean. He had kept all his furniture from college. Thus, everything looked broken down but it was comfortable and he didn't need to impress anyone with a fancy apartment. He only needed something functional.

Erich walked back into the living room and saw Dawn looking at the collection of videos piled up. He had recorded most of the movies lying there off of TV programing. She picked one up and pointed to it with a pleading look.

"Fine," Erich said rolling his eyes as he inserted 'It Happened One Night' into the DVD player. It seemed to have become Dawn and Erich's tradition after a long day to order Chinese take out and watch a movie in Erich's apartment. At first Erich only had a collection of action and comedy movies. Dawn saw to it that he added some romances and classics to that as well. She almost threatened to stop coming because of the movies he kept picking out. There was only so many times she could manage to watch "300".

Dawn curled up to Erich on the couch while they ate their dinner and watched the movie. After Dawn had finished eating she somehow managed to get into a strange position. She somehow always found strange sitting positions to be comfortable. Erich always made fun of her habit but he loved it, mostly because it would usually end up exposing some of her cleavage. "Comfortable?" Erich inquired looking down at her. Shit. He could see down her shirt and was starting to feel himself get hard.

"Uh huh," She said apparently unaware of her effect on him. Erich sat through the movie attempting not to pounce on her. He squirmed as the last scene was coming to a close. The walls of Jericho just fell down when all of the sudden the video cut to another program that had been previously recorded on the disc. Dawn sprang up from her position on the couch, closed her eyes, and covered her ears in shock.

"Porn? You recorded porn?" Dawn questioned hysterically. Erich swung his legs up on the couch so that his back was against the armrest.

"Don't be such a baby Dawn. It's just what happens after the walls of Jericho come crashing down." Erich calmly answered. He peeled away her hands from her ears and drew her onto his lap. He positioned her so that she faced him straddling his legs. She still had her eyes closed. "Open your eyes Dawn, I'm sure you'll actually enjoy it as soon as you start watching it." She slowly cracked an eye open only to see two writhing naked bodies on screen. "See, now doesn't that look fun?" Erich asked teasingly.

Dawn fidgeted in discomfort only to feel the bulge in Erich's pants brush up between her thighs. She whimpered. Erich smiled and wrapped one arm around her waist. He unbuttoned the top five buttons on her blouse with his other hand to reveal her bra as he kissed her. He then unhooked her bra exposing her breasts. Slowly, Erich moved his mouth over her nipple and took it into his mouth. Dawn arched her back, moaning in pleasure. She no longer had any control over her thoughts. She didn't even notice the moans sounding from the porn that played in the background. He sucked on her nipple as she began grinding her hips against him. His hand moved up her skirt and his fingers brushed over her panties. He smiled at his discovery: she was wearing a G-string. He pulled them to the side and began playing with her clit.

At that moment all Erich wanted was to bring her pleasure. Her breathing was changing rapidly and he could hear how close she was to an orgasm. He suddenly pushed two fingers all the way into her pussy, finding they slid in with ease. She screamed, overtaken by a violent orgasm, and collapsed on top of Erich.

A few minutes later Dawn opened her eyes to realize that she had been moved into the bedroom. Erich kissed her cheek softly and removed the rest of their clothing. Dawn tried to speak only to be cut off with a slow honeyed kiss. Erich stared into her eyes and brushed her hair away from her face. He moved his body over top of hers. She felt his cock pressed against her entrance as he stared into her eyes softly. He moved his body into hers in several gentle strokes. She felt wonderfully warm and tight. It was extremely difficult for him to maintain control. His strokes were slow and steady. Dawn wrapped her arms around him and pulled him even closer. She nibbled at his ear and neck as he groaned with delight. He felt lost within her touch. It was better than anything he ever imagined. All he could focus on was her warmth flowing into him. He could feel an overwhelming intensity build up and he quickly pulled out. An explosion of cum released onto her breasts leaving Erich feeling happily drained. Satisfied, he laid down next to her and brought her closer. She smiled lazily at him and cuddled up even closer to him. Gradually she fell asleep in his arms.

"Please don't let this be another dream," Erich whispered into her ear. He bent towards her and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. He felt as though if he fell asleep everything that had just happened would fade into daylight. He fought to stay awake but eventually diminished into a slumber.