A Tough Seat Ch. 01

Story Info
A bet between two friends get a little hard.
891 words
3.81
22.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three years ago, I made a bet with a friend, that may yet become my undoing.

The bet?

That it would be neat if I bought a remote-controlled vibrator, and gave him the remote. Then, we would dress up, and go to Rocky Horror Picture Show. It doesn't sound that bad, but I'm really beginning to have second thoughts.

The deal was, that we would get to the show, and I would go into the bathroom, and insert the vibrator, making sure it couldn't squeeze out of my pussy while I walked back to the theater. Once I sat down, and the show started, my friend would then turn it on and off, as it suited him. The idea being for me to sit quietly, and not express any of the pleasure I would be sure to get from it, as well as whatever ministrations he decided to give.

See where it becomes a little questionable?

I like to think I am a strong-willed woman that can win any challenge she sets her mind to.. But here he is, asking me if I remembered that bet, and if I would be up to the challenge. I of course want to, because the pride I would get when I won... But that tiny if is still there. The IF I can't handle it... If he bests me...

"You alright Jenna?"

I snapped out of my reverie, nodding quickly.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, it's nothing haha... I'm fine." I smiled broadly, and waved my hand in the air, dismissing the comment.

"You seem a little... tight." He said, with a smirk on his face.

I caught his double entendre, and grinned right back.

"I only seem tight to someone packing a 2x10."

"Ahh, I'm sure that's what's on your mind right now."

I blushed, and shoved him a little.

"It's not MYY fault you're so damn big!"

"It's your fault you want me though" he said, his grin getting broader.

I leaned over on the couch, and straddled his lap, putting my arms on either side of his head, and leaning my mouth close to his ear.

"Mmm, of course it's my fault I want you... but I don't see you complaining, now do I?"

I pressed a warm palm against his jean-clothed erection to emphasize my point, eliciting a low moan from him.

"I didn't think so."

Leaning backwards, I put my weight on my arms, and moved to get off of him, but his hands grabbed my waist and pulled me harder against him. A small cry rolled out of my mouth, which only served to fuel his determination.

He grabbed my wrists in one hand, and pushed me down onto the couch, pinning my legs with his knees.

"Ah ah Jenna. I didn't tell you to stop, did I? You're not in control, I am. And I will be tomorrow night too, when you're writhing and moaning for me to please stop, and telling me you forfeit the bet."

He chuckled throatily, and leaned down to bite my ear firmly, causing my whole body to roll upwards into him.

Through my quickening breaths, I whispered, "I'll never back down from a challenge, especially not to YOU."

"Ha ha ha, you sure do make this winning thing fun Jenna, I'll give you that."

He turned his hips downward, and ground his erection against my crotch, at first softly, then pressing harder and harder against me. I couldn't help but push back, and soon managed to wriggle out a leg, which I quickly lifted up, and bent behind his leg, pulling him against me as I pushed up into him. Keeping my hands firmly above my head with one hand, he used his other to trace little trails from my forehead, splitting two fingers around my nose, and slowly circling down around my mouth, where his fingers met again, and trailed across my lips softly. Like wonderful erotic feathers, they made my mouth open in anticipation for something, anything. He let his fingers drift down to my neck and curl, scratching clear marks down to my chest that gave way to a loud, low moan coming out of my throat, and my back arching hard upwards, rolling my hips against him even harder.

His heavy breathing ghosted across my ear and he pressed his cheek harder against mine, letting an occasional grunt vibrate against my face. My own breath was hitched against his neck, and I strained to get my hands free, to wrap them around him, and pull him closer.

He chuckled against my ear, and pushed against me hard one last time.

"Mmm I'm going to make you wait. I don't want you to be all satisfied before tomorrow, or it would be only too easy for you to win."

I sighed and closed my eyes, making sure he knew how empty he was leaving me feeling.

"You're such a teaaaaaase" I whined, pushing my lip out in a pout.

"Me? Nahhh. I'm just setting up the perfect night. You DO want it to be a challenge, right?"

His feigned innocence didn't last long before a smirk crept across his face.

He already knew my answer, and he knew I wouldn't change my mind.

If anything, the heat spreading through my belly was just stoking the proverbial fire of my determination.