A Toy for the Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
The playing continues.
1.7k words
4.33
50.2k
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers

I am grateful for the break as I am very sore. You are surprisingly tender as you help me from the bed and to the bathroom. I figure that you will be joining me, but you simply allow me ten minutes to wash and get back in the bed. I quickly turn on the shower and the hot water stings my skin, but helps relax the sore muscles. I clean myself as best as I can in the ten minute allotment, put on the robe and head out to the bed again. You are waiting for me and take your turn in the shower as I crawl into the bed.

You say "You can fall asleep now if you want to and that it would be in your best interest to rest when I let you." I do not argue and am soon fast asleep.

I am not sure what time it is when I start to awaken. I can feel your hands on my chest, kneading my breasts. I wonder if you have slept at all, but not for long as you start to pinch my nipples. Other thoughts leave my mind as the pleasure starts to roll through me. Soon I feel a new sensation in place of your fingers. I know what it is before you finish. The nipple clamps hurt at first, but soon are sending waves of pleasure through my body. I moan in spite of myself, and you twist the clamps tighter, a warning that I am not to make noise unless you say so. Soon I feel your hands at my pussy, stroking a finger up and down, barely touching my clit, then back down, but just teasingly slow. I am getting wetter and begin to arch my back to meet your hand. You stop and twist the clamps tighter yet, another sign that I am to lie still unless otherwise told. Before I can wrap my mind around the painful pleasures happening to my body, I feel you insert two fingers into my pussy, roughly. You begin fucking them in and out, your thumb brushing my clit on each thrust. I have to bite my lip not to scream out and fight the urge to meet your thrusts. Soon I feel another finger added to the two in my pussy but it is a different sensation than usual, as you are slowly spreading your fingers apart. Then a fourth finger is added as you continue your thrusts. I have the feeling that I know what is coming next, but am powerless to stop it, and am not sure if I want to anyway. You are now ramming four fingers in and out of my pussy, and your other hand is rubbing my clit, getting me wet and relaxed for what is coming next.

Soon, you stop your thrusting but not the hand on my clit. I start to get so wrapped up in the sensations there that I don't even notice that you are slowly adding your thumb to the other four fingers in my pussy. You spread my legs nice and wide and lift my ass off the bed a bit. Soon I feel you bringing your hand into a fist inside me, turning it first one direction than the other. I want to scream out, as it is very uncomfortable for me, but soon, thanks to the nipple clamps and the constant attention to my clit, I forget about the pain and feel nothing but pleasure as you drive your fist in and out of my pussy. I want to cry out and you can sense it in my face. You look at me and without saying anything, you just nod your head and I know that I have your permission. It is my hardest orgasm yet and you don't let up as I ride out the wave of sensations overtaking my body. I open my eyes, and you just grin as you pull your fist out of me. I feel strangely empty yet satisfied, without a word to me, you turn out the lights and lay down in the bed. I am asleep before your head hits the pillow, a deep, sound sleep.

Day Two

I awake the next morning and reach instinctively toward your side of the bed. I know this weekend is not about cuddling but I can't help myself. However, you're gone. I sit up and it appears that you are not in the room at all. I crawl out of bed to find a note next to my clothes and an interesting looking toy. It tells me to get dressed, including the toy, and to be ready by 10 A.M. I look at the clock. It's now 9:30 so I don't have much time. I grab a quick shower and slip on the sheer mini-dress that you had picked out of my suitcase. You had a thong laying there as well (not from my suitcase so you must have bought it for me) Before I put it on, I look at the toy. It's a simple egg, no wires and no controls. I insert it into my pussy and slip the thong on. I make it out of the bathroom just in time to slip on my shoes before you come back to the room. I ask where we are going and you simply say "out." I grab my purse and jacket and follow you.

We head to a nearby cafe for breakfast. I am busy looking over the menu, hungrier than I though since it had been sometime yesterday afternoon when I had my last meal. Suddenly the egg inside my pussy begins to twitch and I almost jump out of the chair. I look at you but your face gives nothing away. I turn back to the menu as the twitching stops. As the waiter comes over to take our order, the egg begins its movements again, faster and harder this time. My face is flushed and I am breathing a little heavier. My nipples are hard against the sheer fabric of my dress. The waiter is certainly getting an eyeful, and I glance at you. You hold up a remote and smile, turning the dial up even higher. You watch me shift in my seat, trying to find a way to get the most pleasure without giving away what's going on. I quickly order and you take your time, watching the waiter watch me crossing and uncrossing my legs. You finish your order and the waiter is gone. You turn the remote dial back down and I sigh a little in relief, thinking you're done for now. But the mischievous grin on your face tells me otherwise. You instruct me that when the waiter comes back, you want me to bend over for him, to let him see my ass under the dress. But that's not all. I have to then stand back up and rub my breasts against him as I excuse myself to the ladies room. I blush and really don't want to, but don't want to risk the punishment for disobeying you. The waiter is coming back with our drinks, and you turn the dial up once again. I drop something on the floor and bend over right in front of the waiter, giving him a full view of my ass and pussy, juices running out from the thong. I retrieve the item and brush past the waiter, being sure that he can feel the hardness of my nipples against his arms as I go to the ladies room. When I get to the ladies room, I choose a stall and sit down.

I am surprised a few moments later when the door opens and you're standing there. I begin to protest since it is, after all, the ladies room, but you raise your hand to silence me. The waiter liked the show, so you tipped him a little extra to make the restroom out of order for a while. I smile. You knew this was something I wanted to try without the risk of being arrested, and you found a way to make it happen! I drop to my knees, eager to show you how thankful I am. I almost rip your pants off you to get to your cock. It's semi hard as I take it into my mouth and begin sucking on the head, slowly taking the whole length in my mouth, just the way you like. I feel you hit the back of my throat and relax for a moment, feeling you slide past it deep into my throat. You moan quietly, and I know how good this feels to you. I continue to pleasure and worship you in this way. You reluctantly pull me off. That's not what you wanted to do. You turn the dial up higher on the remote to make sure that I am having twice the pleasure you are right now.

My legs are quivering and I can barely stand as you pull me to my feet. You bend me over the sink, pulling the thong to one side. You take your hand and run it through the juices that are now freely running from my pussy. You use these juices to lube up your cock before you press it against my anus. I am in heaven as you slide your cock in my ass. You fuck my ass, feeling the sensations of the vibrating egg through my walls. The publicness of the act has me excited beyond reason and it's not long before I'm on the verge of orgasm. You stick your fingers in my mouth as you sense my release, and I eagerly suck them in, using them to stifle my scream as I shake and cum, my ass clenching your cock. This sends you over the edge and you begin to cum, spurting into my ass. That sends me into another quivering orgasm as you finish unloading in my ass. The whole scene has taken only fifteen minutes but feels longer than that. You withdraw from my ass, turn the dial to off, and put the thong back in place. You hand me the remote, a signal that we're done with it for now. You leave the restroom first, nodding at our waiter as you leave. I leave a few minutes later, having composed myself the best I could and wondering what else could be in store.

Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers