A Toy for the Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
Punishment for disobedience as Day 2 winds down.
1.9k words
4.44
40k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers

It didn't sink in at first, but then I realize it. I hadn't heard you give me permission. I almost start to cry at the realization that I have disobeyed you. You withdraw from my pussy and order me out of the hottub and back to the room. I put my bikini back on and proceed back to the room, alone. You decide to let me stew a little on what exactly my punishment might be before actually handing it out.

When I get back to the room, I clean up a little, washing the chlorine smell off my body and out of my hair. You hadn't told me to do this or get dressed, but since I'm already going to be punished, I figure why not take a little more initiative. I sit down on the bed in a pair of thong panties and a camisole. I start to get nervous as first ten, then twenty minutes pass by and you are not back. Then I hear the door open and you're standing there. You meet my gaze and smile, that "you're in for it now" look that you give me so often. I tremble, worried about things and trying to remember the safewords, just in case.

"Stand up, and remove the clothes."

I comply as you move one of the desk chairs to the middle of the room, facing the television. You take me by the hair and roughly pull me over to the chair and bend me over the back, so my hands are by the seat. You tie one hand to each side of the seat, and nudge my legs apart, and tie them to the legs, so I am now bent over the chair and spread eagle. I hear you laugh, rather maniacally, as you admire your handiwork. I am trembling, hoping that the worst you're going to do is fuck me this way, but knowing that's not your plan.

You turn the television on and slip a tape into the VCR. Something comes on to the screen and I'm not sure what it is. Before I can focus, I feel your hand on my ass, caressing at first, then WHACK! a hard hit on my left cheek. I cry out, more stunned than anything else.

"Take a look at the tv, slut. Recognize anything?"

I look back at the television, and a sinking feeling enters my stomach. I recognize the restaurant that we were at early that day. The couple furiously fucking on the screen is us.

"Look at yourself. A wanton cumslut, taking the fucking I'm giving you. But there's a difference....the cumslut in this video knows how to listen."

You follow this up with another swift hit to the other ass cheek, then another, and another. You are getting progressively harder with your smacks, and my ass is soon glowing red. I cry out at first and then begin to moan. You continue to smack my ass while I watch you fucking me on the screen. I am mesmerized by the action, how much control you have over me, remembering what it felt like to have to hold back my orgasm. I'm getting wet, and I know what you will do if you find out. But it's too late.

"My little whore is enjoying herself, aren't you?" you ask, a finger snaking into my sopping pussy, feeling how wet I've gotten between watching the movie and the pain you've been inflicting on my ass. I groan as I feel a finger slip inside me and your thumb rubs on my clit. I fight the feelings because I don't want to be enjoying the punishment, but soon I'm panting and groaning, trying to fuck back against your fingers. But almost as soon as you've started, you stop. I groan again, but focus back on the tv, trying to be oblivious to you. This doesn't last long as you whack my ass again, but it was not your hand this time and it really did hurt. I scream out and turn my head. You have your belt in your hands.

"I didn't bring my whip because I thought you'd behave, but I guess this will have to do." and you whack my ass again. I am crying now, as each successive hit stings worse than the last. You stop and step back to admire my glowing ass, and I feel a sense of relief that you are done. On the tv, we are about at the end, where I cum in a hard orgasm, and I feel your fingers in my pussy once again.

"I'm about to let you cum, not here, but in the video. Look at it, see how hard you cum, how much you like my control. Why didn't you listen before?"

I am quivering under your touch as I hear myself cum on the screen. You continue finger fucking my pussy, feeling my juices flow more and more as I am getting closer to orgasm. I groan audibly when you withdraw your hand again.

"Now you didn't think that was all, did you?" You laugh at my frustration and walk to the front of the chair. You loosen my hands and move me back so that my breasts are on top of the back of the chair, and you tie them once again. The nipple clamps come out now, and you attach them to each breast, tighter than normal, and I have to fight back a cry. You flick each nipple after the clamp is in place, and I shudder, both from pain and a little from pleasure. I notice that your cock is hard in your swimsuit and why wouldn't it be? I know you are enjoying this, punishing me for my slight discretion.

You move behind me and lean into me, your hard cock pressing into the crack of my ass. I jump a little, as my flesh is still tender from the hitting. You reach around and flick each nipple again, causing yet another shudder from me. You back away and I hear you slide out of your swimsuit. The video on the tv is long over, and I am trying to focus on the sounds around me to predict what will happen next. I feel your cock back in my crack, though with more force as you are trying to find a target this time. You slide it up and down my wet pussy, lubricating it. Without warning, you find your real target and being your assault on my ass. I scream with the sharp pain. Even though you've used my ass a lot in the last day, your cock is big enough to hurt without enough lube. Soon though you are alternately pinching my clit as you hammer your cock into my ass. The tingling of impending orgasm begins in my stomach and my pussy begins to flow even more. You feel this and don't let up. I have to struggle to hold back my orgasm, as I don't want to be punished again.

Your hand leaves my clit and finds its way back to my nipples, where you pinch each pink bud sticking out of the clamps. I moan, beginning to enjoy the combination of pleasure and pain you are giving me.

You lean over and whisper in my ear. "My little cumslut is enjoying her punishment. If I didn't know better, I'd say you disobeyed on purpose. I quite enjoy that thought, as much as I am enjoying your ass. I know that you want to cum, but I really want to hear you beg for it."

I need no more encouragement. I want to cum, I want to be done with the punishment. "Please, master, let me cum. I am such a cumslut that I can't wait to feel you cum in my ass again. I want to cum for you. Please."

I am moaning and sighing while I beg you to let me cum. Your hand is back on my clit now, furiously pinching it as you pound my ass. You seem to be debating whether or not to let me cum as you slow down your pounding. You slip a finger into my pussy and once again pick up the pace on my ass. You lean over, and I'm expecting you to tell me it's okay to cum. But you don't. I feel you withdraw from my ass and your hand is gone from my pussy and you back away. I turn back to you with pleading eyes, and you smile.

"Please, Master, don't stop. I want to cum, want you to make me cum. Fuck my ass, pinch my nipples, anything, just PLEASE let me cum."

That's all you needed and wanted to hear. You jam your cock back into my ass and give my clit a few pinches, leaning into my ear as you do. "Now." I shake and tremble as I let go of everything I've held back for the last hour. I clench my ass around your cock and my pussy flows with more juice than ever before. You don't let up and keep fucking my ass and pinching my clit, riding one orgasm into another. I feel you tense and then feel your cum spurting into my ass, and that sends me into yet another orgasm. I collapse into the chair, as much as I can, and you fall on top of me for a moment. As you soften, you pull your cock from me and release me from the chair. You help me to the bed to lie down. I'm asleep within minutes, without waiting for permission, but you don't mind. You feel I've earned it.

When I awake a few hours later, the room is dark. I look around, a bit groggy, and don't see you in the room. I sit up and focus a bit and hear the shower running. I look at the clock. It's early evening now, and my second day is winding down. I sit up, but it's hard to get comfortable, as my ass is sore from the punishment you gave me, and I'm a bit sore. I manage to get up and make my way to the bathroom. The door isn't locked so I let myself in. Your back is turned, so sneak in and join you in the shower. You start a bit at feeling my hands on your back, but turn with a smile.

"So, slut, ready for more?"

I simply nod and drop to my knees. I want to show you how grateful I am for this weekend and for everything you've given me. I take your soft cock in my hands and gently massage it, every once in a while licking the tip with my tongue. It begins to harden in my hands and I hear a soft moan escape your lips. I massage each of your balls, following it up with a kiss, sucking each one for several seconds. Your cock is fully hard now, and you've had enough of the teasing. You want to fuck my face. You grab my head and pull me back.

"Open wide!" and you shove it in. I gag a bit out of surprise, but soon I am sucking and licking you, just as you like it. I sense what you want, and let you hold my head still and fuck my face. You jam your cock into my mouth, hard and fast. You slide past the back of my throat and hold it there. I make swallowing motions in my throat, massaging your cock. You moan and cum, sooner than I expected, but the excitement was too much. You shoot down my throat and I swallow every drop.

"Good girl. Now finish getting cleaned up and get dressed. I have plans for us this evening."

Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers