A Toy for the Weekend Ch. 08

Story Info
Dining in, with consequences.
1.8k words
4.07
26.7k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers

This is the latest in a series of chapters and requires knowledge of the previous chapters for the most enjoyment. I recommend that you read those chapters before this one, if you haven't already done so.

* * * * *

In my mind I doubt that last statement you make, as my sore body is begging for some rest and time to repair itself. We doze off for a little while and I expect to wake up and head out to dinner as we have all weekend. I wake up to find that you are no longer in bed and start to get up myself. You are on the phone and I can make out that you are ordering room service for dinner this evening. I am a little grateful, because even though being an exhibitionist has been fun, I am not really in the mood to show everything to everyone this evening.

You hang up the phone and turn to me. You motion for me to come to the edge of the bed. I crawl over on all fours and you move closer so that your semi-hard cock is even with my face. I look up at you and you don't have to say what you want. I take your cock into my mouth, slowly engulfing the entire length. I hold there, my nose pressed into your groin, making swallowing motions to massage your cock. You let out a low moan and I feel your cock begin to get harder. I pull back almost all the way so I can catch my breath, then assault your cock once more, taking the full length into my mouth. I come back off your cock and stop at the head, sucking on it and teasing the opening with my tongue, just the way you like. You moan again, thrusting your hips toward me, trying to fuck my face. But I'm in control for the moment, and lift your cock up so I can tease your balls. I lick from the head of your cock down to your balls, then take each one in my mouth, sucking and licking them.

You can't take the torture anymore and with one hand on the back of my head and the other on your cock, you guide it into my mouth and hold my head there with both hands. You start a steady rhythm of fucking my face, slowly at first. I keep up with my sucking and teasing until you start going faster. Soon I'm helpless and just let your hands hold up my head while you fuck my mouth harder and faster. Without warning you bury your cock deep in my mouth, and I almost gag, but knowing how that would displease you, I hold back. I feel the first spurt of your cum hit the back of my throat and you pull out just slightly and continue to fill my mouth. When the last spurt finishes, you pull out. I look up at you, open my mouth slightly so you can see your cum, and then swallow several times until it is all gone. You smile approvingly down at me.

The moment is broken by a knock on the door. I am suddenly self conscious and look for my robe. Not finding it, I try to crawl under the covers. You shoot me a look that tells me if I do, there will be punishment. You slip on your boxers and answer the door. I am left to sit on the bed, naked and embarrassed. The room service man wheels the cart inside and almost doesn't notice me on the bed. When he finally does, he looks me up and down, and smiles. He turns to you, makes some comment about interrupting something, then hands you the bill to sign. I squirm a little where I sit. My pussy is getting wet despite my utter embarrassment that this stranger is seeing me naked. The man holds out his hand for his tip and I catch your eye. You have that gleam in it as though you have an idea. I can almost read your mind and I hope that I am wrong.

"I'll tell you what. You can either have your tip in cash, or something else. This slut here is my toy, and she will do anything I tell her to. ANYTHING." You repeat yourself for emphasis as you look at him. His eyes are wide, like a kid in a candy store, at the proposition you have laid before him. Mine are wide in fear. We discussed this as a ground rule for the weekend. No sex with strangers, yet here you are breaking that rule. I know what will happen if I don't follow through with whatever this man requests, yet I don't think I can do it.

The man looks at me once more and leans over to say something to you. You look at me and smile.

"Good choice. She is an excellent cock sucker. As a matter of fact, she had just finished sucking my cock before you came to the door. I'm sure you won't be disappointed."

You motion for him to go over to me. As he moves closer, I stand up.

"No."

"Excuse me, slut? What did you just say?"

"I said no. I will not do this. You agreed!"

"Ah, but you are MY toy. I can do with you what I please!"

"NO!"

As I shout this last answer, I go into the bathroom, slam the door and lock it. I know what's coming now, but I don't care. I will not compromise on the limits we set before this weekend. I hear the muffled voices of you and him outside the door, and then the room door opening and closing. My heart is pounding when I hear you knock on the door.

"He's gone. Come out here now and accept your punishment, not only for disobeying me, but for embarrassing me as well."

Not wanting to incur further wrath, I unlock and slowly open the door. You are standing there, your eyes cold with anger. I start shaking, almost to the point of crying. I don't know how much control you will have if you are that angry and I'm afraid whatever you do is going to really hurt.

I notice that you have pulled one of the desk chairs to the middle of the room, the same one you punished me on before. You roughly pull me over to the chair and bend me over the back, spreading my legs apart before tying them to each leg. You then do the same with my arms, but make sure that my breasts are over the top of the back. I am not comfortable by any means, but you don't care. I am still shaking, fearing what will happen next, when the first blow comes.

WHACK! Your hand lands hard on my ass. WHACK! A second smack in almost the same spot. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Three more quick smacks. You are not holding back and even though you are only using your hand, it hurts. I'm soon quivering and holding back tears, hoping that's all. Then WHACK! Not your hand this time but the belt. Several more lashes from the belt follow, and I can feel my ass burning from the punishment. I feel your finger tracing the welts that are starting to show, and I tremble a little, feeling a bit turned on despite the pain and fear that I am also feeling.

You move around to the front and attach two clamps to my nipples. The clamps themselves do not hurt, but I notice they have little hooks on them. You add a couple of weights to each clamp, and a shooting pain comes up each nipple and over my body. I bite my lip to keep from crying out. You simply stand back and admire your work for a moment. I cannot make eye contact with you, fearing that would make me use my safe words and the weekend would be done. I've made it this far, and despite the punishment I'm now receiving, I want to finish tonight and be gone.

You go behind me again and I brace myself for what's going to happen next. WHACK! I cry out as yet another new object has hit me. A wooden paddle? Is that what that was? I don't have the time to figure it out as another three quick hits follow. Every time you hit me and I lurch forward, the weights pull my nipples. I've bitten my lip almost to the point of bleeding to keep from screaming out. Then WHACK! a hit on my right thigh, just above my knee. WHACK! Another one, just above the last. A third WHACK! lands right where near my pussy. I cry out, afraid of where the next one will hit. But you give my other leg the same treatment, tree whacks with the paddle, stopping before you get to my pussy. I sense that you have backed away, and I let my body relax a little. The pain from the clamps has actually started a reaction in my pussy and I know you can tell I'm wet. I try to ignore the feelings, but I can't.

You are back behind me, and I feel your hand in my pussy. You definitely know now that I am enjoying this punishment despite my fears. You roughly pinch my clit and I cry out involuntarily. I hear you laugh and move away as my body arches back, seeking more of your touch. You return after a couple of minutes and I feel your cock pressed at the opening to my pussy. You enter me roughly, seeking to continue the punishment while pleasuring yourself. You start to bang away at my pussy, hard and fast. With each thrust, my nipples are pulled and tugged by the weights and I can't help but moan at the feelings. You grab a fistful of my hair and pull my head back, gaining leverage as you pound at my pussy. I feel an orgasm coming on, and I hate myself for enjoying this treatment so much. I know that you were excited about the treatment as well, as the telltale signs of your orgasm are there, too. As I feel the first wave of your orgasm hit and your cock spurting inside of me, I don't hold back and my body is rocked with the hardest orgasm of the weekend. You continue pounding my pussy until your cock is drained. I am shaking from the intensity of my orgasm, and also in a bit of fear as you hadn't given me permission to cum. You pull out of my pussy and watch your cum leak out down my legs. You untie me and move over to the room service cart.

"Our food is getting cold slut. I hope you will think next time before you disobey me."

I gingerly sit down on the chair, unable to find a really comfortable position, and start picking at the dinner. You just look at me and smile.

"One more day."

Aries77
Aries77
24 Followers