A Toy's Battle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, Melia hand me the lead and we'll take her to see Lady Vincent," Kreyos ordered and Isolde heard the crack from earlier just as pain blossomed on her rear making her hiss in pain. "Straighten your back and lift your chin. You're wearing the blindfold, your eyes are trivial but good posture is a must, do not make me correct you again."

"Sorry Sire," Isolde apologized through her teeth and heard Melia giggle like a devious little girl before there was a click under her chin. She was instantly tugged along after she heard the door open, careful to keep from falling but having trouble keeping her balance without her arms free she ground her teeth and focused hard on putting one foot in front of the other. She knew why they wanted her in heels, it forced her to walk with her hips swaying and gave a much better visual of her natural shape. All she could hear as she walked was her and Melia's footsteps, the clicking of their heels echoing off the walls, a light jingling in front of her told her that she was keeping up with Kreyos who was obviously much taller than she was -- her assumption being right when she accidentally stumbled into his back when he stopped. Rather than being scolded the pair helped fix her balance on her heels before they knocked on a door and entered once told to do so.

This time Kreyos held a hand behind him, once his fingertips touched her stomach she stopped in her tracks and waited, listening carefully though all she could hear was her own heartbeat and breathing in the eerie silence of the room. At the sound of footsteps she jumped and heard Melia giggle again, "See Sister, I told you she's fun."

"I see Melia, Sir Winther will enjoy that particular quality, he likes the easily startled ones. Leave her on her own if you would please Kreyos," the other woman's voice was far different from Melia's. Where Melia sounded sweet and playful, this woman -- Lady Vincent -- was obviously far more mature and sensual though not nearly to the level of The Mistress.

Isolde felt weight on her neck, Kreyos must have simply dropped the chain he had been leading her around on which she had to admit was decently long as the leather wrist strap softly tapped against her kneecaps. She heard the clicking of heels circling her as she stood perfectly still, she wasn't sure what was going on other than Lady Vincent was circling her and occasionally sniffing her. The sniffing was what alarmed her the most to begin with until pain suddenly burst on her left thigh and she jerked trying to bend and guard the area from whatever had hit her.

"Hmm, she is fun with her sight removed, it has been quite a while since one like her has been around. Try not to break that quality Kreyos, she will be far more fun when she is in trouble this way. Now then, let us test natural responses to silent orders... Melia," Lady Vincent called and all Isolde heard was the sound of something being thrown through the air and caught before the circling clicks started again.

Swallowing, she wasn't sure what was going to happen and started tensing her legs in anticipation, to which she heard a deep chuckle from Kreyos who was somewhere in the room watching her. A tap to the inside of each thigh confused her and she just turned her head slightly, the circling started again. Another tap, this time to the back of her knees -- it was a cane -- still she wasn't sure and turned her head the other way. Two more taps, this time to her ankles which made her shift them apart slightly and Melia giggled clapping her hands -- she seemed to have done something correct. A tap to her chin and she lifted it higher -- Melia clapped again. A tap to her lower back left her confused again and this time Melia didn't clap. Curious, Isolde thought to herself as the circling and tapping continued, only twice did Melia clap, Lady Vincent finally sighing.

"She is going to take a lot of work Kreyos... Take her to see Winther, I will start working on her personalized schedule and send it to you before the night is out," Lady Vincent commented as Isolde felt Kreyos gently brush her knee with his fingers as he grabbed the wrist strap of the chain once again and took the lead.

----------

Her meeting with Sir Winther she didn't like at all as he felt her every curve and spun her in circles until she fell several times before he started measuring her against wood objects and sat her on something sharp and wooden that dug between her legs painfully. He even measured the depth and circumference of her mouth which she found more than odd. Kreyos was busy most of the visit picking what they had called "toys" but she knew he was keeping an eye of Sir Winther as when he started to untie her bow he was corrected for the behavior. Isolde could honestly admit she was happy when she left and truly didn't want to go back to see him the next day.

Kreyos sat her down on his bed and explained to her their personal rules before he retrieved them both more food. Then came her opportunity to finally be rid of the blindfold, but the task handed to her was something she didn't think she could honestly do. To lose her blindfold and finally be able to see again, learn who her captors were and what they looked like, she had to perform oral sex for Kreyos just the way he liked it. Surely at her age she knew what a blowjob was but never had she given one, much less did she know how Kreyos liked them. Defeated she dropped her head and tried to think of a way around this arrangement he had made.

"Well then you won't be getting your sight back will you?" he taunted her as she ate. He had allowed her to feed herself, attaching her wrist restraints to chains under the table and letting her feel where everything was in front of her, testing how badly she really wanted to see again, but he had pointedly attached her collar to the bedpost so that her back stayed straight and she couldn't bend over her plate.

"But I don't..." she trailed off and carefully reached for her drink, she swore she could feel the smug radiating off of him at doing these humiliating things to her.

"Don't what? Know how?" he finished for her and laughed when she nodded. "And you never will if you don't at least try. I am certainly not going to tell you and no one else will either as my personal preferences are something you are going to have to learn all on your own. So slave, you can stay blindfolded until you actually lose the ability to see or you can at least attempt to do this and be at least a step closer to seeing again."

It took Isolde a long while to think it through, in truth Kreyos was starting to prepare her for bed when she finally made up her mind. He had just attached her ankles to the bar at the foot of the bed after removing the lace from her hips, beginning to remove the baby-doll from her upper half with her arms latched to her collar. His hands pausing on the clasp between her breasts when she whimpered his name to get his attention.

"Can I try please... Sir Kreyos?" she asked timidly as he smirked and finished what he was doing before he answered, unhooking her wrists long enough to slide the baby-doll off and clasped them together behind her back.

"Fine, but this is your only warning, if you dare to bite me I will kill you right where you're sitting and don't think I will miss you either," he warned and she nodded before he unclasped her ankles from the bar. He moved her to a corner of the bed, attaching the chain to her wrists so she could only go so far from the post of the bed, sitting her down on her knees while he found a comfortable position on the bed and tugged the chain to her collar, without her knowing hitting a switch beneath the bed that gave her more length on the chain that held her wrists so she could actually reach him.

Isolde breathed heavy and tried to find her way, eventually making him laugh at her when she whimpered in defeat, kindly advising her to use her nose and mouth to find where she was going. She could tell from his amused tone that he was enjoying the spectacle she had made of herself. Finally she did as he said and stopped when she felt something soft and hairless under her face, moving around it curiously which made him chuckle but he didn't give her any clues this time other than reinstating his warning about her biting him. Nervously she fumbled and balled her hands into fists as she catted around with the smooth placid organ in front of her trying to figure how she was meant to get it into her mouth without her hands.

He had taken her hair down for her to sleep and as she continued to just rub her face against him like a curious kitten he slipped his fingers into her hair. She swore she heard him gasp a little when her lips trailed along the length and she jumped when it jerked and slapped her in the face making him laugh again. "It won't bite you, come on, it just likes you," he was teasing her like she was a school girl and he was the all-knowing college man -- she didn't like it and she certainly didn't want to be hit in the face again.

Slowly she went back to what she had been doing and ran soft little kisses along his thighs and groin before she moved back to the hardening area where she was meant to be in the first place. To her surprise as she ran soft kisses up it's length she could feel it pulsating as it filled with blood and the back of her mind quickly figured out what had happened before. It took her several trails of kisses before she cautiously ran her tongue along the vein her lips had felt before and was amazed at the feeling as well as the groan he let out as he gripped a fistful of her hair. That was how she could learn, hearing and feeling his reactions to the things she did. Testing her theory she rolled her tongue around the underside of the small lip she had felt with her nose and lips before, hearing his appreciative groan as he held fast to her hair. She teased and teased with her tongue and kisses until his legs were trembling beneath her shoulders. Finally feeling brave she used her tongue and carefully maneuvered the blunt tip into her mouth, flicking her tongue against the small opening and giggling a little when his entire body went tense.

12