A Toy's Story

Story Info
A toy experiences her first time being shared.
1.3k words
3.78
38.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand in the darkness with my wrists bound behind me. The blindfold you placed on me intensifies the sensations around me, the cool air over my bare skin, and the sound of you walking behind me. Without warning you force me over the padded brace and secure my ankles to the posts. Bent over I am completely exposed to you. The first sting of your hand causes me to jump. You quickly follow it with another before the redness appears on my round ass. A dozen blows and you are satisfied that I have been corrected for my earlier mistake. Your fingers slide between my cheeks and you feel the wetness that the spanking has caused. Pleased at what you find you slide two fingers into me, teasing me with what is to come.

I hear you walk to the wall and pause before returning your attention to all I have exposed to you. When the latex dildo presses against my opening I arch my hips to give you the best access. I feel the head push into me and realize that you have chosen the largest toy. No building up from something easier to take, you want to see me stretched as far as I can. After a few teasing in and out strokes you force all of it into me. I cry out at the sudden impalement. A pleased sound escapes underneath your breath. This is the only sound I have heard from you. I struggle not to let the toy be forced out by my muscles as I feel you take your hand away. Soon I feel first one and then two fingers making their way into my tight ass. You spend some time finger fucking me before you slide another toy you have chosen into my prepared ass. For a few minutes you rock both toys in and out of me, when satisfied that I am frustrated from your attention you move around in front of me. Grabbing my hair you force your cock into my mouth. By instinct I try sucking you but you make it clear that your intentions are to simply fuck my mouth; your cock going deep into the back of my throat until you spasm your load deep inside me. You withdraw you cock and replace it with a bit. After making sure the toys are still in their place, you walk away and close the door leaving me.

Unsure of how long I have been waiting I finally hear you open the door. You remove the toys but keep the ankle and wrist cuffs, bit, and blindfold in place. You attach the chain lead to my collar and lead me into the great room. Guiding me to the padded table you place me on all fours and attach my cuffs to the edges. It isn't long before I hear the doorbell and the sound of you greeting someone. No, it's more than one. I hear several voices, all male.

Within moments I feel hands running over my wide hips, weighing my hanging breasts. Ice clinks in glasses as your friends stand around me. The occasional hand kneads my breasts or explores between my parted thighs. An ice cube is run between my legs making me shiver. As the conversation lags more attention is given to me. Two hands are rubbing my ass and in unison two fingers enter my wetness. A third adds his fingers but then moves up to my ass. I am terrified and thrilled because you have never shared me before. Even without seeing you I feel your presence and am comforted that everything will be okay. I squirm against the fullness of the fingers inside me. The fingers in my ass continue to pump me as I feel the first cock enter from behind. There is no pretense of gentleness. Intense thrusts push the hard cock further into me without any concern of what I am feeling. I am surprised that he takes as long as he does to empty into me, but he is replaced as soon as he slides out. As the cock inside me continues its thrusts, the fingers in my ass are replaced with one of the toys you have brought out. In turn all of them use my body until one decides to take my ass. After the toy you kept in me for so long, the pain is minimal. I grip the cock invading me as you have taught me. While this does increase the pain, it also keeps the cock hard longer. It isn't long before I have a man under me and a man over me. I moan around the bit as the double penetrations continue non stop. As one man moves away another quickly replaces it. I am never empty for long. Finally I am allowed a few moments rest. Although I am not sure I think I hear five different voices along with yours in general conversation. For the moment it is like I am not even there.

I feel you stand next to me. You run your hand all over my body. I cry out as I feel you pinch my nipples; moan as I feel your fingers run up my thigh and into my wetness. You slide one finger into me, then two exploring, causing more wetness. As you add a third and fourth finger I push my hips to present myself to your ministrations. I feel your hand moving as you add your thumb and attempt to push in past your knuckles. I move forward away from the pain but am unable to go far because of the restraints. You twist your hand back and forth until with a loud cry from me your hand disappears completely. This is the first time you have fisted me and I am unsure of how to react. I want to pull away but I am afraid of how it will feel when your hand comes out. Your friends encourage you as your fist forces its way deeper into me. I can feel myself closed tight around your wrist. Your hand curls into a fist. Collapsing your hand again, you start to pull out. As soon as your knuckles are exposed you reverse direction and start pushing your hand back in. As much as it hurts, I try to remain as quiet as possible but I can't help but cry out. It isn't long before my body is being rocked by your hand, my breasts swaying with every pump. Finally you are satisfied that I have taken as much of you as I can and you slowly slide your hand out. Even with all of the oversized toys I have never felt so filled.

Your friends leave thanking you for the evening. Closing the door you return to me and release me from the restraints. Removing the blindfold and the bit from my tired jaws you tell me how pleased you are with me. Petting my head you guide me to your flaccid cock. I feel it grow as a wrap my lips around you. Pleased that I am being allowed something I love doing. Turning me around you enter me reclaiming my pussy as yours. As I am in the throes of spasms you remin me how well I performed.

Later that night you finally crawl into the bed next to me. You turn on the TV and push yourself into me as we watch the performance from earlier. I am amazed at everything I was experiencing and feel it all over again as I watch cock after cock use me. I present my neck to you when I feel your orgasm building, aching for the bite on the muscle at the base of my throat. The pain from your teeth causes me to let out a small sound. A sigh of contentment escapes my body as I fall asleep.