A Traditional Swim Ch. 03

Story Info
A Caribbean nude threesome and a new business idea.
2.3k words
4.66
62.2k
21

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

Before we did our sex performance at the mansion in Shawnee Hill, Sara and I had discussed the risk that someone there would recognize us. While neither of us were good friends with anyone with the kind of money required to be invited to that event, we had both represented wealthy clients.

As it turned out, a former client of Sara's was at the event and did recognize her. This turned out to be a very fortunate circumstance. The husband of that couple had started a business making a portable electronic device. He was continually frustrated that the prices he was charged by his suppliers were keeping him from pricing his product competitively, and suspected collusion. A couple of weeks after the mansion event, he called Sara about this situation.

Since Sara was a transactional lawyer and this situation sounded more like litigation, Sara referred to device-maker to me. Of course, he recognized me too. He didn't say much about what Sara and I had done. But, I appreciated what he did say: "Anyone with the balls to do that in front of a room full of people may just have the balls I need. And, it looked like you give good service."

After several meeting with the device-maker, and his financial, procurement, and sales people; I became convinced that there was a real case. However, it would be going after some huge companies and I would need help to pursue it. Fortunately, Sally agreed to help me with the case.

This isn't the place to recount in detail two and a half years of litigation. The case became the only case Sally and I had. Up against multiple teams of lawyers, we eventually recruited Sara away from her firm to give us support. That led to an interesting development.

My office was in one of the oldest buildings Downtown. The air conditioning (and heat) was spotty at the best of times. The landlord was cheap and turned them off on weekends. One Saturday in July, the three of us were reviewing documents in my conference room to prepare for some very important depositions. It was sweltering and we were all dripping with sweat.

Finally, Sara said "screw this," stood up, and took her clothes off. After a couple of minutes, Sally and I decided to follow Sara's lead. Nude, we all got back to our stacks of documents. The heat and workload had made everyone short-tempered. However, as we were packing up about 11:00 that night, Sally made an observation.

"You know, we stopped being nasty to each other once we took our clothes off. We had been getting on each other's nerves, but, nude, we started being nice to each other again."

Sally was right. I could have pointed out that, from my perspective, it would be churlish to be unpleasant to two very beautiful ladies when they are naked; but I thought better of it. Sally's observation was insightful, and caused us to adopt a policy of working nude when we were in the office by ourselves (although the FedEx guys came to love deliveries to our office). As the documents began to overwhelm us, we even found a part-time paralegal who agreed to work nude with us.

To make a long story shorter, we settled the case for mid-nine figures shortly before trial. Even net of expenses and cut between Sally, Sara, and myself; our one-third fee left all three of us very well set for a long time to come. Sara and I decided that a celebratory trip was in order. We quickly decided upon a well-known nude resort on the beach on St. Martin. Sally had dumped Eric a very long time ago, and her work on our case had kept her from forming any other attachments. That, and the fact that all three of us really liked each other, led Sara and me to ask Sally to come with us. It really didn't take too much persuasion. The vision of lying nude on a tropical beach with a rum drink to hand was powerful for all three of us.

Sally's acceptance raised another interesting question. While the chalets at the resort are very nice, they are not that big and, with three of us in one, the accommodations would be a bit "intimate." Sally was all for trying to rent two adjoining chalets. Sara, however, would not hear of it.

"Sally, you've already seen Harry and I go at it doggy-style. What else could we do that would make you uncomfortable. Besides," and here Sara grinned, "if you pick up a stud on the beach and want to make it with him, we ought to be able to watch. Turnabout is only fair."

Sally laughed her wonderful deep, throaty laugh. "You're right; there isn't much we don't know about each other by now. So, you're saying that we share a chalet and any sex is done in full view of all three of us?"

Sara and I looked at each other for a second, and then we both smiled. In a wonderfully sexy voice of her own, Sara said "I think we have the ground rules for the trip."

Getting from where we lived to St. Martin was a full day ordeal. Even the tropical climate and the beauty of the bay could no offset the fatigue that we all felt when we arrived at the resort. The first order of business for all three of us was to get out of our clothing.

Sara grabbed my hand, and said "Come on, I saw a shower just outside the back door. I want to wash off that canned jetliner air." Sara and I washed each other in the open-air shower, waving at the other nude guests who walked by as well as the clothed staff.

Back inside, Sally greeted us with a wry smile. "We have another problem."

"What?" I asked.

"Follow me," and Sally led us into the bedroom. What we saw was one large bed. Apparently, we had not been clear enough when we made the reservation.

"Well," I offered, "I can go to the office and see what they can do."

Sara had the grin she gets. "No, I really don't see a problem here. Let's just stay with this. Besides, we know that the resort is almost full."

Sally said, "The sofa in the front room looks decent. I can sleep there and let you two have the bed."

I interjected, "I understand your thinking, but that seems very ungentlemanly of me to make you do that."

Sara, who still had her grin, looked at both of us. "I really don't see any reason why we all three can't share this bed."

After a moment, Sally started to grin. "Yes, I see your point. That will work for me."

Sara and Sally both looked at me. "What, you think I'm going to veto sleeping with the two greatest ladies I know? I'm not crazy."

Sara chuckled. Then she said, "Oh, Sally, by the way, Harry and I always sleep nude."

Sally's smile was broader. "So do I."

Having resolved our sleeping arrangements, we put our valuables in the safe. I put the key and some money into a small shoulder bag. We each grabbed a towel, and we walked hand-in-hand up to the resort bar, where we could have a drink in the nude while looking out on the bay.

After a drink, we decided to stay nude and just eat in the surprisingly good restaurant which the resort bar doubles as. Dinner was followed by a couple more drinks, during which we started chatting with a Canadian couple and a couple from Virginia. Although it was still early, the alcohol exacerbated our fatigue. We soon walked back to the chalet.

This time, the three of us showered together outside. Although I had never really touched Sally before, nor her me, Sara and I washed her thoroughly. Then Sally and I washed Sara. Last, Sara and Sally washed me. We toweled off and went into the bedroom.

The three of us stood by the bed for a moment. Sara and Sally shared a look. Then Sally said to me, in her deeper voice, "you are in the middle." I got into bed on my side. Sara got in facing me, snuggled close, and we put our arms around each other. Sally got in the other side, and moved very close with her front to my back.

Sleeping nude with two incredible ladies, it was not surprising that I woke the next morning with serious wood. I had started gently fingering Sara. When Sara full awoke, she pushed me onto my back, shook Sally awake, and, pointing at my hard on, asked "What should we do about this?"

Sally's response was swift: "I think that you need to get on it."

Sara straddled me, guided me into her, and began riding me. At one point, I glanced over at Sally, who was lying next to us getting herself off. Sara and Sally came at almost the same time. Both were noisy. Sara a bit high pitched and staccato, Sally with a long lower moan that built to crescendo. After we had all orgasmed, Sara, still straddling me, pulled Sally closer and we had a group hug.

After several minutes of holding each other, Sara broke the silence. Smiling she said, "Louis, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." A few minutes later, the three of us went outside for our morning shower. Showering outside the next chalet was the couple from Virginia we'd met the night before.

The lady from Virginia called over, "From what we heard, I'd say that you've had a good morning." Her partner, not quite so subtle, added "I did think that I heard three different voices."

Sara quickly grabbed both Sally's ass and mine. She cheerfully responded, "Yes, we are VERY good friends." While I thought that they might be offended, the Virginia couple just smiled back at us.

We spent the day lounging on the beach and chatting with other guests of the resort. At one point, Sara came back from a trip up the beach and said, "I've fixed it. The water sports people are taking us out there tomorrow," pointing to the uninhabited small island in the bay. "We leave at 10:00 a.m. from right by the bar. They provide lunch and drinks. Right now, we're the only people signed up for tomorrow. Oh, and, we don't have to bring any clothes with us."

We were, indeed, the only people on the boat the next morning; and we did not bring any clothes, only gallons of sunscreen. While not the usual procedure, we'd gotten operator of the water sports concession to agree to leave us on the island with some food and drink. The boat would come back to get us in about three and a half hours.

Alone on the island, Sally, Sara, and I walked around hand-in-hand-in-hand. When we reached the side of the island facing out to sea, away from the developments around the bay, Sara stopped. She looked at Sally and me, and said "I've been getting all the attention on this trip. That isn't right." Sara put a hand on each of Sally's back and mine and gently pushed us together.

Sally and I stood in the surf, just touching, looking into each other's eyes. There were years of unrequited desire going both ways between us. We had just received my girlfriend's permission, if not instructions, to make love. Sally took my penis in her hand and began softly stroking. I reached between her legs and began fingering her clit. After a time, I put my arms around Sally and gently lowered her to the sand. Awash in the surf, I mounted her. Maybe not "From Here to Eternity," but we kept at it for some time before sharing shattering orgasms. All the while, Sara stood just a couple feet away, beaming.

After Sally and I recovered from our lovemaking, the three of us walked back to the bay side of the beach to the coolers of food and drink. For a picnic, it was a gourmet meal. The ladies had chilled wine, while I had some very good Dutch beer. After eating, we explored the island more, and swam. Finally, we walked back to where Sally and I had made love, and I did "From Here to Eternity" take two with Sara. We had mistimed, however, and were still in full coitus when a girl from the water sports concessionaire found us to tell us that the boat was there to take us back. The girl was kind enough to wait until Sara and I had finished. I think she enjoyed the show.

We spent a total of two weeks on Orient Bay, with occasional clothed trips into Marigot or Grande Case. One afternoon, as our trip was nearing its end, the three of us were in chaises on the beach, with drinks of course, talking about what to do next with our lives. While we had made a ridiculous amount of money from our antitrust lawsuit, we had also destroyed any other practice that any of us had had.

Sally started what turned into the serious part of the conversation. "I've really always wanted to run a small bar and restaurant somewhere out of the way."

"A tropical beach bar," I added. Sally nodded affirmatively.

"A clothing optional beach bar," Sara chimed is.

"At which staff, management, and ownership would always be nude. Guests could go nude or clothed as they preferred," I elaborated. Sara and Sally both agreed that they liked the picture we were painting.

At that point, Sara, always the dealmaker, stood and said, "Let me get my tablet and start looking around."

That is how the three of Sara, Sally, and I became lovers and partners in a nude business.

HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers