A Traditional Swim Ch. 11

Story Info
Caribbean adventure and sex.
2.1k words
4.72
31k
17

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers

This story is part of a series. Chapters 1 through 10 will provide context. Hopefully, however, this story may also be enjoyed as a stand-alone work.

*****

After my somewhat off-hand marriage proposal to Sara, Walter and Janice wanted us all to tour the resort, nude of course. Pascal and Rolf had finally been joined by their girlfriends. While neither lady's bikini covered all that much, they resolutely kept them on. So, the group consisted of Sara, Chris, and I, nude, walking hand-in-hand-in hand; Debbie, Bill, and Gwen, nude; Pascal and Rolf nude with their bikinied girlfriends; and Janice and Walter fully clothed.

Janice and Walter took us through the large ocean-front pool and bar area, which was full to capacity. The resort was not primarily a clothing optional resort, although Janice had told me that there was a small corner of isolated beach on the resort where they allowed full nudity.

"Unfortunately, no nudity for resort staff though," Janice added and frowned.

Anyway, the pool area was crowded with people wearing swimwear. Marching in as a group, we attracted attention, especially since several of us were completely naked. Sara and I had, of course, spent a great deal of time nude among clothed people and enjoy it immensely. Chris suddenly seemed very conscious of her nudity and grasped my hand tightly.

I leaned over to Chris and whispered "you look wonderful." That bought a look I can only describe as dubious and a bit scared.

My sense was that Bill was also a bit embarrassed, but Debbie and Gwen seemed to revel in the attention they were getting. Janice directed us to a central place on the pool deck while Walter walked off. In a few moments, I heard the pool PA announcing that the resort was pleased to introduce the winners of its first annual nude beauty pageant. That definitely got us everyone's attention. Chris squeezed my hand almost to the breaking point while we all waived to the crowd around the pool and at the bar. I was pleased that everyone seemed cool with our nudity and there were no crude remarks.

After we left the pool, Pascal, Rolf, and their girlfriends somewhat rudely walked off. However, that did give Sara, Chris, and I an opening to beg off of the rest of the resort tour, which Walter accepted (perhaps realizing that it wasn't the greatest idea). We invited Debbie, Bill, Gwen, Janice, and Walter to dinner on Dieter's boat (I was confident that Dieter would not mind). Walter and Janice offered to bring out some champagne and grilled lobsters when they got off of their shifts in a couple of hours. Debbie, Bill, and Gwen walked down to the beach with us. Seeing Birgit on deck, I waived and she soon met us with the inflatable to ferry us to the boat.

It was now late afternoon. Most of us relaxed on deck. However, Gwen wanted to skinny-dip in the ocean so Chris agreed to go with her. A couple of hours later, Walter, Janice, and another girl who worked the pageant came out in a small boat carrying cases of grilled lobster, grilled corn, and champagne. Janice and the other girl stripped of immediately while Walter, clothed, went to the bow with Dieter and Birgit. We all pigged out on lobster and drank a bit too much champagne. After a time, Dieter put dance music on his boat's sound system and the younger ladies began to dance nude on deck.

I am not much of a dancer and was lounging comfortably with Sara, my new fiancé, when Janice came over, extended her hand towards me, and said "we need a man on the dance floor."

Janice looked lovely standing nude in the twilight, but I am just not a dancer. Not until Sara put her hand on my butt, shoved me, and said "get your bare ass out there Buster." I took Janice's hand and walked a few steps to where Gwen and the other girl from the resort were making very suggestive moves to the music.

Janice smiled at me and said, "don't worry, just move." So I did. Obviously, a man "dancing" nude has an appendage flopping around and mine seemed to attract the attention of all three girls. For some reason, the dancing space became more constricted until all four of us were in constant contact with each other. I was more than a little concerned when Gwen began rubbing her butt against my dick. But a glance towards Debbie and Bill showed me that they were watching and smiling.

After a few tunes, Dieter changed the music to a slow dance. Janice walked over to Sara and said something to which Sara nodded her head. Janice came back and said "Your fiancé granted me this dance." Janice raised her arms and I put mine around her bare waist. Bill and Debbie also came onto the dance floor. At first, Janice and I kept a small distance between our nude bodies. However, we soon noticed that Debbie and Bill were really grinding into each other. Soon Janice was holding me very tight and rubbing her closely trimmed pubic hair against the head of my dick. I felt a bit guilty with Sara right there, but it did feel good.

At the end of the song, Janice held me very tight. Then she kissed me and fondled my balls for a moment. "I like you, too bad you're taken," she said after breaking off the kiss.

Walter came forward and announced that he needed to leave which meant Janice and the other girl from the resort were leaving too. Debbie asked if Walter could take Gwen, Bill, and her ashore. Walter had room for them with the lobster and champagne gone. Before they left, Gwen declared that any more family vacations had to be taken at a place where she could go naked the whole time. I was pleased to see Debbie and Bill agree, and Sara invited them to stay with us if they came to Martinique.

As our visitors lowered themselves into Walter's boat, I began to apologize to Sara for my dance with Janice. Sara smiled the smile that melts me and said, "No problem, I enjoyed watching. Besides, I get the last dance, which will be horizontal." Do you wonder why I love this lady?

Janice had given us digital copies of the photos from the pageant. For a lark, I e-mailed a few of them to Karen. About 20 minutes later, I got an e-mail back from Karen saying, "Of course your friend Sara won. I wasn't there. She had no competition. I think Rick would finish ahead of you too, slightly. Next time, you tell us about this beforehand!" You can understand why I admire Karen a great deal.

It was dark now and we were tired. Dieter and Birgit went to bed below. As had become our habit, Sara and I stretched out the hammock on deck and all three of Sara, Chris, and I got in it. Up until now, the three of us had actually just slept together naked. In the middle of this night, however, I was awakened to the feel of a hand stroking my dick. Looking over, I saw Sara awake and smiling. After Sara got me hard, she shifted around and mounted me cowgirl style. Of course, the moving around woke Chris. When Sara saw that Chris was awake, she took Chris's right hand and placed it on her own right breast. Chris got the idea and began playing with Sara's nipple. As Sara rode me more vigorously, she began moaning. Chris sat partially up and began tonguing her sister's nipple. I could see that Chris also had a hand between her own legs pleasuring herself. With me thrusting inside of her and Chris on her tits, Sara came, violently and loudly just a moment before I did and, I think, Chris did. Sara then lay flat on top of me and went to sleep with me still inside of her. I didn't complain.

Later in the night, Sara rolled off of me and cuddled close to my side. Chris was cuddled on my other side. Again, I wasn't complaining.

We awoke about dawn the next morning. Dieter and Birgit were apparently still below. Sara reached out again and again began stroking me to a full erection. However, this time, she took Chris's arm and began pulling Chris, indicating that she should mount me.

Sara smiled, and said softly to Chris, "He's part of the family. We should share him."

Chris smiled, straddled me, and lowered herself down so that I was inside her. Sara went behind and began fondling Chris's ass. Chris was a bit bigger and more muscular than her sister, and we both became a bit aggressive in our intercourse as the day grew lighter. The hammock was swaying so hard I feared it would snap as Chris let out a howl and came. A second later I came inside of my fiance's sister. As we relaxed, Sara came up from behind her sister and gently kissed Chris's bare back. Then we heard soft clapping. Looking over, I saw Dieter and Birgit standing on deck a bit away from us smiling broadly.

It took us three nights and three and a half days to get back to Martinique. During each night, Sara, Chris, and I were on deck under the stars doing everything imaginable to pleasure each other. The night we stopped off of Guadaloupe, a catamaran anchored a few yards away from us. That deterred the three of us not at all, and I know that the two couples on the cat spent time watching us. Hopefully, we inspired them to engage with each other. A portion of each day was devoted to our threeway trysts, although Sara and I both spent a lot of time with Dieter as he sailed his boat. Both of us wanted to get a sailboat and Dieter was providing our tutorial.

Back on Martinique, we were greeted with some news that was both good and disheartening. A contact of Zoe's had gotten her an interview for a good position at the Tate Modern in London. Derek and Zoe were leaving for London in a couple of days. We would miss Zoe and Derek greatly. However, Sara and I understood that we already had some professional accomplishments behind us. Zoe and Derek needed to prove themselves to themselves. Hopefully, they would be back to visit.

Zoe and Derek's last night on the island began with a large party in Sally's bar. Before any of us got too drunk, we left and walked back to the house, nude as always. Instead of going straight to the house, we walked down to the beach. Then we were in the water, a tight pod of five people rubbing together and touching each other everywhere. After several minutes, I felt a hand on my now erect dick. I looked into Zoe's smile as she guided me into her and wrapped her legs around my hips. Glancing over, I saw Sara similarly wrapped on and impaled by Derek. Still in Zoe, I gently walked to the beach and laid her back on the sand. We made slow, caring love in the sand until the moon came up.

I had always been careful to pull out of Zoe before I came, but tonight, she whispered in my ear, "in me, you must come in me" then she bit my ear softly.

Zoe and I were covered in sand as we watched Sara and Derek, still aroused, come out of the water. Sara took Chris by the hand and the five of us washed each other under the outdoor shower. Dry, we went inside and shared the large bed. During that night every coupling possible happened, except Derek and me. At some point, Chris pulled out a camera. On a wall in our house we now have a framed photo of Sara, Derek, and me standing. I have entered Sara vaginally from the front and Derek has entered her anally from behind. Sara likes that picture.

Leaving Zoe and Derek at the airport was a bit sad. As Chris, Sara, and I drove back, Sara said, "Zoe and I agreed that you should come in her and Derek should come in me yesterday. Don't worry, we're both on birth control." Sara paused, then said, "But, Chris and I are going off of birth control at some point and we're not telling you when that is." Both ladies thought that was quite funny.

HStoner
HStoner
2,393 Followers