A Train Encounter

Story Info
Chance meeting between man & woman on a train.
1.3k words
3.7
20.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A train.....a lousy train," he thought in his head, over and over. "Why I decided to take a train to meet my client instead of flying, I'll never know." Tired of flying all the time for work, he decided to change things up a bit and take the train.

But he had not realized how unpleasant, uncomfortable and unbelievably slow this mode of transit was. "But, too late now...," he thought, defeated. Sitting in his uncomfortable seat, he stared out the train car window, watching the houses and pastures whizzing past at a rate that made it impossible to really see anything going by. He turned his gaze from the window and looked around the train car casually, eyeing the other passengers. A loud sigh escaped from his lips as he shifted in his seat, suddenly quite aware of his body's need to take a piss, he stood up and placed a magazine on his seat, society's odd way of "declaring" a space while momentarily unoccupied, he walked slowly to the washroom. He quickly finished, washed his hands and began walking down the isle to return to his seat. Looking up to note the row markers overhead to indicate his earlier seat choice, he saw he was almost there. "Another two rows and I'll be there," he thought. But what is this???

There, sitting where he had left his magazine, was a beautiful girl...reading his magazine. He froze immediately, staring at her, confused. She looked up at that very moment to notice his impromptu halt, a confused look washed over her face. "Is something wrong?" she asked softly. He noticed her small hands and well manicured red fingertips holding his magazine hostage. He smiled down at her, welcoming this refreshing departure from his otherwise painfully dull day. "No, not at all, I was just looking for a seat...," he said, sitting across from her, his smile did not fade. She smiled back at him, lifting the magazine up again to resume her reading.

He quickly returned his gaze back out the window, not noticing a thing, as his mind began to wander in the way a man's mind usually does with such an amazing creature as she was just inches away from him. "God," he thought as he could smell the sweet, aromatic scent of citrus wafting over to him, coming off her body. He breathed in deeply and felt his groin start to come alive. He carefully looked over towards her slowly, making sure she was not looking. "Good," he thought, "she's still reading the magazine." Without another thought, his eyes drank her in, every inch of her beautiful, sexy, young, sweet, curvy body.

Her legs were crossed, revealing just the top of her black thigh highs, which ran down from there to her shiny black patent leather high heels. Not believing there were actually women still in the world that dressed like this. His cock began to grow more engorged as he shifted in his seat, hoping his erection would quickly go away, but knowing full well it would not. He noticed how her black skirt had climbed higher up her thigh and how her white buttoned up blouse clung nicely to her firm, full tits. Her long caramel tendrils dangling seductively from her head towards her breasts, almost seeming to look as if they were trying to lick at her tits. Her face tanned and glowing, lips outlined nicely in a darkened brownish color encircling her full, shiny lips. Perfect for wrapping around something, he thought. Her eyes were also caramel brown with long, beautiful, dark lashes. "Damn," he thought again, "she's incredible!"

It actually became as physically painful as it was mentally painful how long it had been since he had been with a woman. Correction, since he had fucked a woman. The thought angered him. "How long had it been?" he thought. Too much work, too many late nights, and not enough time for him. No time for his own needs and wants.....and desires. At that very moment, it was her legs uncrossing that made him snap out of his deep thought, only to bring him back to the moment, and problem, at hand. This beauty before him, still intently reading his magazine, had turned slightly to one side, legs together, skirt riding higher, that made his eyes travel upwards to her mid thigh to, once again, notice the top of where her stocking ended with a row of delicate lace, firmly gripping her soft thigh flesh.

He caught her scent again and briefly pictured fucking her furiously, making her scream, ripping off her blouse and driving his cock deep into her, biting her young, tender breasts and blowing his load, by the gallons into her young, sweet pussy. His cock now stretched his pants badly as he reached over to adjust himself quickly, pressing it down, trying desperately to drive the thoughts of her...of them...from his head.

As he adjusted himself, he raised his glance upward just in time to see her looking back at him, eyeing his hand on his pants crotch, pushing on his cock. He froze instantly. Their eyes then locked and he felt his insides twist, his eyes briefly grew as big as saucers. A slow smile came across her face as she lowered the magazine to her lap. He gazed at her, still, frozen by fear combined with confusion from her smile. He quickly turned to look out the window, his hands in his lap, motionless. He could see out of the corner of his eye her placing the magazine down on the seat next to her as she rose and stood up. He kept his glance out the window, still very much noticing every movement she made. His gaze did not falter as she took off her coat as she stepped towards him, turned around, and sat herself down next to him. He immediately felt the coat cover his lap. He looked down to see she had placed it over both their laps. He slowly looked up toward her face and saw her looking back at him, smiling coyly as she lowered her gaze from his and turned her face slightly away from his. Her gesture, although bold, was softened by her almost shy demeanor.

"What the fuck?", he thought wildly to himself, his heart racing slightly. But he didn't move a muscle or even flinch. This was so unexpected and hard to absorb. He was unsure what exactly was meant by this sudden bold display of action. His thoughts were quickly broken as he felt her hand move over onto his thigh and move in slow, small strokes. He moved his hands to his sides and carefully slouched only slightly and spreading his thighs, giving her hand full access to him in any way she saw necessary. Any left over confusion quickly disappeared as he felt her hand move over his cock and felt her gentle caress grow to a firmer rubbing motion. He let his head fall back towards the back of the seat and he closed his eyes, giving in to her touch. His mind and body began to drown in the moment, his cock growing to its full length, making things grow ever more uncomfortable inside his pants.

Just as he began to think of the tight accommodations, he felt her other hand begin to undo his pants and then felt his cock being pulled from his boxers. With this, his eyes shot open as he turned his glance over to her, her eyes locked onto his, her smile soft and warm, her eyes inviting him further. Instinctively, he leaned over towards her cautiously and kissed her slowly on the lips, her soft, warm, wet tongue slowly snaking out, sliding into his warm, wet mouth. His hungry mouth accepted her eagerly and, again, he noticed her sweet, citrus smell. It drove him crazy with desire. How badly his wished to fuck this beautiful creature next to him. He quickly lifted his hand to the back of her tender neck, his fingers tangling nicely in her long, flowing tendrils. Pulling her closer towards him, his mouth took in her kiss deeply. Their tongues began to swirl wildly as he brought his other hand over and gently cupped her firm, tender breast, feeling her breath catching in her throat.