A Transforming Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife becomes a show off on a trip abroad.
4.7k words
4.46
103.8k
38

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That is a great view'. The Agent was showing us round a few apartments and this one was the best. One of two apartments on the top floor of an L shaped block overlooking the azure blue ocean. We had just flown into St Gilbert having been given the job transfer of a lifetime. No longer would I be getting Northern Line into Bank, I was now going to spend the next six months living on the Cote D'Azure.

My wife and I had rented out our house in North London and moved at short notice down to the South of France. Friends and family were green with envy, and this penthouse apartment, all expenses paid, was the final cherry on the cake. It had a wall of glass overlooking the sea and a large glass fronted balcony. The whole back of the apartment kitchen, lounge and bedrooms was open to the amazing view.

'We'll take it', my wife said without even looking at me. We both knew that this was going to be a fantastic trip.

We moved in later that week, the things that we needed were flown down in a few days and as we climbed the stairs for the last time with the last of our things we were tired and thrilled. It was difficult to believe that we were really going to live here. The sun was setting on the horizon and we slumped down onto chairs on the balcony to admire the view.

As we sat there in the darkening evening with the lights to our apartment all out and felt the darkness grow around us, in the other penthouse out neighbours arrived home, presumably from an early evening dinner. We had one wing of the L and they the other so while we both looked out to sea, to one side we could also see over their balcony and apartment.

The decoration and style of the two was very similar, minimalist chrome and glass, wooden floors with no comfy furnishings. Clean and simple. I looked across to the other apartment, a couple had entered their lounge, she was 30 maybe 35. I guess she was 5'4'' dressed in typical French chic, Channel or some such, the classic little black dress. She had long dark hair tied up into a French plait, very nice, very stylish. He was wearing a business suit, but not the Marks and Spencer plain wool. This was classy stuff with an open collar every bit the handsome Monsieur.

They walked into the apartment together, obviously very much attracted to each other. He had his arm around her thin waist she had hers on his shoulder. It was becoming difficult to make them out as the darkening skies closed in, but then she turned on a small light and sat down on the sofa, their faces lit up in the warm glow from the light. It occurred to me that probably they had no idea we were there, as our apartment had been empty for the winter. I said nothing to Clair who was still watching the boats bobbing in the bay.

They sat and chatted, and we sat and chatted, about the future, about what Claire was going to do while we were here. She felt like doing a drawing course, maybe painting. I would be stuck in the bank most of the days but there would be plenty of time for leisure activities, and maybe some sailing.

As the evening continued the couple got closer and more intimate, I didn't think that Claire was watching them but I was curious to see what our new neighbours were like. As Claire was talking about a French course she had looked at, the other woman got up. I was wrong though about Clair not watching too as she stopped talking: obviously waiting to see what they would do next.

Well, I guessed that they had no idea we were there because she reached behind her and slowly undid the zip down the back of her dress. The shoulder straps went loose and she shrugged them off her. The dress slowly slid down her back and onto the floor, as she stepped out of it. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable looking at this woman wearing a black g-string, tights and a very brief black lace bra.

'Er perhaps we should go in' I suggested to Clare hoping not to spoil the moment, although I could feel my cock hardening as I watched her undress.

'Well ... probably' replied Clare, but she didn't get up and in fact turned to watch them intently.

The woman now had gone over to her man and was undressing him, jacket and shirt came off and then she knelt in front of him and undid his trousers.

'Hmm maybe this could be interesting for me too though' - I was amazed that Clare was enjoying this; she was always a prude in London and certainly never enjoyed watching nudity on TV.

The woman had obviously gone down on her man by this time and we could see her head bobbing up and down on his lap as she obviously sucked on his cock. 'Hmm' Clare was watching with great interest now. The woman then pulled back from the man and we caught sight of his throbbing cock. 'Nice'. I was now pretty aroused myself and could only agree.

The stranger removed her bra and her fantastic tits came out, firm and full 'C' cups I would say, she looked great. Nice big pink nipples, obviously very aroused. She rubbed her nips and then put her thumbs inside her g-string. She slowly pushed them down while her man watched enraptured; we saw from behind as she leant forward to push them from her feet. The lips to her shaved cunt lips flashed between her legs before she stood back up, now naked.

'So are you turned on now honey?' Clare enquired.

'Fuck yes - Shall we go in and have our own party' I suggested.

'Not yet - lets see how they work out'.

She walked over to her man and opening herself wide she sat on his hard cock, ramming it into her cunt.

They fucked hard and fast, from behind we could see his cock ramming up into her wide open lips. She leant forward and buried his face in her breasts. One of her hands was between her legs, I guess playing with her clit, and eventually she came, her head leaning back as she screamed into the evening air. At the same time he came too and his cock pushed hard into her cunt one last time.

They got up from the sofa and then walked off into the bathroom, one of the few rooms not on view to us.

'Well quite a view' I remarked.

'Shut up and come inside and fuck me senseless' replied Clare.

We woke late he next morning, naked after the previous evening's fantastic sex. We lay between the white cotton sheets luxuriating in the reflected blue glow from the sea.

'Oh dear' Clare observed 'we are a bit stuck now'.

'Why' I asked.

'Well the neighbours have just taken their coffee out onto the balcony. And we cant get back out of bed and into the bathroom without them seeing us.'

Clare had always been pretty shy and I could see that she would be uncomfortable with the situation.

'Oh you don't need to worry, the windows will just reflect the sea back at them. They wont be able to see in.'.

'Hmm, I'm not too sure' she hesitated.

I stepped out of bed to try and inspire more confidence than I felt, we couldn't stay in bed all day anyway. I really didn't think that they would be able to see me but I felt pretty exposed walking naked to the shower with the woman from the other apartment only 10 metres away and looking straight at me. I wasn't sure but she did seem to follow me with her head as I moved across the room. 'Oh well' I thought it is only quid pro quo really after last night.

After my shower, Clare reluctantly slipped out of bed and quickly skipped in for a shower. I watched her slide into the bathroom and thought what a lucky bloke I am; she is a very attractive woman. 5'4 28' waist, 36B. Nice firm breasts, brown hair cut into a bob and blue eyes.

'I think I am going to need to get some new clothes'. Clare was dressed now in shorts and a T Shirt. She looked nice for North London but not really dressed for the Med.

'Sure lets do that this morning'. I agreed - nice to look around the town anyway.

'You know this trip could really bring us back together. I think that a few months away from London could be just what we need'.

We had been through a rough patch recently, long hours and stress in my job didn't help and Clare was feeling neglected. In response, I had just gone out more, got drunk, watched the telly. Crap bloke reaction really. Oh well hopefully we could work it through here and pull it all back together.

The trip into town was a lot of fun. I got some stylish beachwear, shorts, shirts and really felt that I was now dressed the part for my new French lifestyle. Clare got a couple of skimpy little dresses that she would never have worn in London. One in particular was a halter neck number in very thin light silk.

She kept it on from the shop and was now walking around town in it, it was low cut and you could just see the start of her breasts in the V-neck. The thin material also gave you a pretty fair idea of where her nipples were. I was very happy walking about town with a beautiful woman dressed like this on my arm.

Finally she said 'I think I need to get a new swimsuit too' - 'Good idea' I replied. Clare had always worn navy speedo swimsuits. Practical for the old Victorian pool we used but not really the thing for the beach here.

We went into this nice little boutique that had some nice lingerie and bikinis in the window. 'Great' I thought 'this is a result'.

'How about this one?' She was holding up a nice sensible bikini, under-wired top, and pretty comprehensive bottoms. 'Sure nice' I said, to be honest any bikini was a result in my book.

'.. or this one...' this one was really more my thing, one of those halter neck ones that have strings to hold the four triangles in place. 'Wow' I exclaimed 'would you really...'.

'hmm we'll see, maybe I should try it on first'.

She took them to the changing room at the back of the shop, really just a curtain that came across a corner with two mirrors behind it. Clare went in and drew the curtain behind her. I heard her lift the dress over her head, but as she did so her elbow brushed the curtain and knocked it open a little. She didn't seem to notice, but I did. I also noticed that from the back of the shop and with the mirrors I could now see a full 360 view of her undressing.

I wondered 'Should I tell her?' - oh what the hell; the shop was empty, enjoy the show. She was topless trying on the bottoms over her M&S knickers. I enjoyed watching her breasts, feeling my cock growing in my shorts. I really wanted her now, lusting after her round nipples. She put her arms above her head to put the top on and I watched her tits lift into that fantastic shot. She turned around and looked some more in the mirror, checking out her bum, but the knickers were so much bigger than the bottoms it was difficult to tell.

I watched intently as she thought about it and then slipped off the bottoms. Then I could hardly believe it, she slipped down her knickers. Clare had never been one for shaving her pubic hair, she preferred the natural look, and now I could see the full triangle of brown curly hair in the far mirror. I was almost tempted to go and fuck her there and then, assistant or no. She pulled up the bikini and took another look, she looked great, although her pubes stuck out the edges.

She took it off again and was naked when another couple came into the shop, the woman was looking at some nice lace knickers when the guy walked past me, he glanced across and noticed the same gap through the curtains and the great view of Clare naked. He blew air through his teeth in appreciation; I was suddenly unsure how I felt. On one hand having him eyeing up my naked wife made me angry. On the other hand I was proud to have him look at my beautiful wife. I left it.

'So did you enjoy the show' she asked when we had left the shop having bought the bikini.

'What?' I replied sheepishly, lets pretend I don't know what she means.

'I saw you looking at me'.

'Oh well maybe a little'.

'You looked like you were going to explode - don't give me that crap about a little. So anyway did you like the bikini?' she inquired.

'Sure you looked great, but didn't you mind about the gap - I mean you're normally pretty careful about that kind of stuff'. I observed.

'Yes... but I don't know - somehow being here so far from home I don't feel I need to be so careful, I mean no one we know is here, I feel a little more free to relax, besides it is nice to see you turned on by me'.

'Yeah sure, and that guy enjoyed it too...' perhaps I should have kept quiet about him I thought.

'How do you feel about that?' she asked.

'Well I kind of enjoyed it, but I kind of resented it at the same time'.

'Well you can forget that cos I found it a bit of a thrill and I don't have time for any jealousy crap from you'.

This was much more the London Clare - telling me how it is. I couldn't believe that I was getting a lecture from her about jealousy so I let it drop, who knows this could be fun anyway.

We got back to the apartment after a quick lunch in town, steak and chips in a smart little café on a square.

The waiter loved chatting with Clare letting her practice her French, especially I suspected the way that her dress hung forwards when she leaned forwards to practice her broken French. I didn't think he could see her nipples but he could see the curve as her breasts came round at the bottom. I was still turned on from the shopping trip and this was becoming hard to bear.

I sat back in the sun and enjoyed the view. My wife seemed to have been transformed in this sunny environment, I couldn't believe my luck.

When we got home I put on my new shorts and went out onto the balcony. It was time, I felt, to try and get some colour into my pasty white skin. I took a book and sat down on the steamer chairs.

'John' she was shouting from the bedroom.

'Yeah - what's up?'

'Where have you gone? I need your help in here.'

I went into the bedroom and she was holding my shaving cream and a razor. 'I think that I need a hand here, I can't wear my new bikini like this and I don't want to nick myself with the razor, do you think you would like to help?'

She slipped the dress over her head again revealing her swelling breasts; her nipples were already erect. Maybe she was looking forward to this too.

Then she slipped off her knickers and lay down on the bed. She put her hands above her head making her breasts lift again and then opened her legs. I stopped for a moment to admire her beauty. I could see the lips of her cunt opening slightly through her pubes, there was already moisture on her inner lips.

'So how much do you want me to take off' I inquired innocently. My cock was fully erect now, I wanted to fuck her as much as shave her. Maybe after.

'Oh as much as you like'.

Well this was a new decision for me, and one to be savoured. In some ways I liked some hair above the lips, but then I was also curious to try shaving it all off. I didn't know if I would get another chance when she would be so amenable.

I got some scissors and slowly cut the length of the curls all over her front, and then I carefully leant forwards and trimmed the hair on the lips of her cunt. I could see that her juices were flowing now and as I held her skin taught my hand picked some of her juices up on my finger tip. I licked it off, I had always enjoyed the taste of her cunt and this just enraged my lust; later, later I told myself.

I grabbed the shaving foam and sprayed it onto her lips and onto the sides of her pubes. I left a triangle an inch wide at the top, I could remove that later if I fancied it. I then shaved her lips carefully, again holding the skin taught. Finally I sat back and admired the view, nice. I decided to leave the triangle at the front, shaving it all might seem a little too much like 'little girl' look.

Once I had finished off the area around her anus I sat back to admire the view. It turned me on fantastically to see the naked skin around her lips. I leaned forwards and licked her clit. She moaned appreciatively, as I sucked on her more. I ran my tongue forwards and back over her, alternating between arousing her and pushing my tongue into her vagina. It was lovely to feel her smooth skin next to my face rather than her pubes.

When I felt her getting close to cum I stopped and let her relax, then started again. I teased her a few times until she was purring with pleasure. Then I slowly pushed my fingers into dripping cunt. As I pumped my finger into her cunt, I sucked hard on her clit and ran my tongue over her fast. She screamed hard as she came, and I felt her cunt spasm tightly round my fingers.

'God that was great - fuck me hard'.

I moved up onto her pushing my cock hard into her, she moaned again and again as I pressed back and forth over her. She put her finger down over to her clit and came again as I fucked her hard. I could feed the naked lips of her cunt close around my dick as she screamed out again. Unable to keep it back any longer I too came, pumping her full of my cum.

'I love the way that it feels' she said ' I can feel your cock so close next to my skin, I should have done this ages ago.'

'You know I would really fancy another orgasm though, perhaps with your mouth.' I wasn't too sure really, sucking her cum filled cunt. 'Oh I see' she figured 'so you like it when the cum is in my mouth, but not yours eh! - get on your back'.

I obeyed; her new found sexual dominance was a turn on in itself. She straddled her cunt over my face and lowered her clit back over my mouth. As she did this, some of my cum dripped out of her vagina and into my mouth, I tasted the salty cum mixed in with her juices. She pressed down and covered my mouth with her cleanly shaved lips. I sucked her off again and as she came she wiped the mixture of fluids all over my face.

We lay naked together and relaxed, she licked some of it off my face, before we went off to shower together.

The following afternoon we were sitting out on the balcony, I was in my new shorts, she was in her new bikini. I was still turned on by her new look, especially after our recent exertions. Her top was very skimpy and either side of the small triangles of material the curves of her breasts were a great turn on. The bottom barely covered her ass and you could clearly make out the lips of her cunt through the material.

The woman next door came out onto the balcony and looked across at us, obviously surprised she waved and shouted a welcome in French. We shouted thanks back, before she settled down onto the sun lounger. She was in a pretty nice bikini of her own, I tried to look away, somewhat unsuccessfully. Clare looked across at me, and tutted light heartedly, she was somewhat tolerant of my being a bloke.

I turned back to my book, however in the distance I saw as our neighbour removed her bikini top and started putting sun cream on her uncovered tits. Clare was watching my face intently and I fought gamely to continue reading. It was somewhat difficult to do so however with a very nearly naked woman sitting a few metres in front of me.

'Perhaps darling, you would rather swap places'. Clare suggested.

'I agree, perhaps it would be for the best'. I concurred. I got up and moved around. While I could make her out in my peripheral vision I couldn't look in detail without turning to see, and I knew that this risked a smack around the head. Clare however was sitting looking directly at her.

'What do you think about going topless?' She inquired.

'I try not to really, I am happy enough with our new found life without pushing my luck'. I replied.

'I might try it - just on the balcony here. It's just that I am getting lines all over my front and what with all my nice new dresses it will be a shame. No one much will see except the nice lady next door, and you. What do you think?'

'Well darling speaking as a bloke, I would be delighted to see you take your top off any time you like, as you know I think you have the perfect breasts and would be delighted to admire them any time.'

12