A Transforming Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
How far will she go?
6.5k words
4.7
44.4k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So are you looking forward to the weekend trip?' Clare asked the next morning.

She was sitting in bed, the crisp white sheets covered just up to her navel. She was reading a book on sailing, obviously looking forwards to the weekends yacht trip. The book mostly covered her breasts but I lay and admired her anyway. 'Sure, it will be fun, Pascal and Veronique are good fun to be with. And you can sail too so it should be relaxing for the rest of us.' I commented.

'Clare?' I asked. 'Could they see you last night, in the kitchen?'

'Yes..' she replied sheepishly.

'Well were they watching?'

'Well I think they both glanced over at one time or another.'

'But how could you do all that with them watching?' Prior to this trip Clare had been quite shy, and her new risk taking still surprised me.

'Oh to be honest, it really turned me on, knowing they were able to see me. I probably did more things just to see how far I would go. It has become a bit of an interest, almost an obsession since I first went topless here, I keep thinking about it. How far would I go.'

'Do you think this is a good idea though?' I asked. 'I mean, we will be spending all weekend with them on a boat. How will you feel? Won't you be embarrassed? Think about what they saw.

'Well we have seen them make love too. And I was talking to Veronique yesterday morning and she told me they knew we were there that first evening. She said they thought about coming round then. So maybe they enjoyed being watched too. I mean, she didn't hide much that day they came round with the drinks, she was practically masturbating for you then. '

I was aroused by this news, I had enjoyed watching them, but I was surprised they had known we were watching. I also didn't realise that Clare had seen Veronique rubbing herself that evening on the balcony, I was pleased by her open mindedness towards it.

'Veronique was commenting that there isn't any privacy in these apartments, apologising for always being on the balcony when we are in bed still, so I guess she can see in quite well.' I had been banking on the windows reflecting back the sky, but it seemed I might be wrong.

I got up and went to shower, walking naked across in front of the window, semi erect, I wondered if they could see me now.

In the shower I started to think about work. I was still worried that there might be some issues from the latest Raskolovics deal, and I considered whether I had done the right thing in OKing it.

I got into the office at the usual time; there was already an email from the senior money laundering compliance officer requesting a conference call about the Raskolovics deal. My worst fears were coming true.

Pascal came in and I told him the situation. 'Don't worry about it.' he said. 'These compliance people are all bluster, they don't have real power. We are bringing in the cash and for a bank that is all that matters.'

I hoped he was right.

Just then Isabelle came in and I looked up to see what delight she was wearing today. Never one to disappoint, she was in a black suit, skirt slit high up her thigh, but with no blouse under the jacket. The neckline was generally decent showing just a hint of breast, but whenever she turned or leant forwards, the jacket came forward revealing her bra. The bra itself was a thin black sheer mesh, under wired and her nipple was regularly visible as she opened her case to retrieve some new documents. On the bra there was a pretty black bow in the centre portion between her small breasts that kept on catching my eye.

I no longer pretended to look away as she flashed at me, she knew I would look at her and I no longer saw any reason to hide it. I didn't ask her to dress so provocatively but ceased to see any reason to hide the fact I liked to look at her.

'The Raskolovics have a new payment that they want to deposit here for a new apartment block they are funding.'

My heart dropped again, I was still dealing with the fallout from their last payment, now there was to be a new one. I figured that I would probably have to get clearance from the top to clear another deal so soon.

She leant forwards to hand me a copy of the proposed payments. The thin black strap of her bra had slipped off one shoulder and it pulled the material down revealing a greater shot of her pert breasts. She held her position over the desk as I looked down her exposed chest.

I took the documents and tried to concentrate on them. One line jumped out at me. In addition to 10 million euros transferring electronically there was to be a five million euro cash deposit. This was highly irregular and would set alarm bells ringing even louder.

'Isabelle, what the hell is this cash payment; we are not that kind of bank. We do investments, bonds, fx, not cash handling.' I exclaimed.

'Oh come on William' she sat back, crossed her legs and flashed some black lace knickers at me.

'There is a 1 percent cash handling fee. That is 50000 euros for your trouble. They have the cash coming in by boat and this is their bank here. You can sort it out surely.'

'Isabelle it is not as simple as that, I have people checking what I do. I could be sacked if I don't follow the correct procedures.'

'William, you need to understand what kind of people the Raskolovics are. They can be very persuasive, it could be good for you.' She casually undid the top button of her jacket revealing all her chest down to the bow in the middle of her bra.

'I know because my brother got in debt to them at the casino. '

I hadn't known they owned the casino but I guess it made sense now.

'They put pressure on him until eventually taking me on as part payment, but you cannot afford to say no, believe me.' She undid another button leaving just one holding the jacket closed. I was glad she had her back to the door so she wouldn't be seen if someone looked in.

'You need to think about what you can do locally to make this happen.' She continued, her finger moving to the final button. 'Do you really need to involve the others in London?' She undid the button and the jacket fell open, her pert nipples pushing at the black lace fabric.

'I mean you are the hotshot from London, come down to manage the deal.' Her hand ran over to cup of one of her breasts. 'Surely you have some local decision making powers, independent from head office.' She took hold of the thin black silky cord of the bow between her breasts and slowly started to pull it.

'If you can make this deal come off then, they will be extremely generous in their praise, and really the sky would be the limit in terms of client entertainment they could offer you.' The bow came undone and the two cups of the bra fell away from her tits, the two nipples were pointing high up into the air, highly aroused.

I realised that I should have stopped her really but I was entranced by the way she had casually disrobed in front of me as if were normal business practice. I wondered what the Raskolovics had done to her brother to motivate her so well to seduce me.

'Isabelle,' I replied.' You are a beautiful woman, and I find you almost irresistible, but you have met Clare, you must know we are in love. I don't need an affair with you.'

'And you need to know that if this deal goes through their gratitude would be generous. I am sure there are things Clare wont do for you.' She stood up, raised her skirt to her waist and slipped down her knickers, placing them on the desk, just in front of me, Letting her skirt fall back down. 'There would be no limits with me and as many other girls as you want.'

She sat down, her legs apart, her fully shaven pussy clearly on view.

'Isabelle, that kind of thing isn't my style. Especially knowing you are doing this under duress to help your brother. I am not going to fuck you, and I cant put the bank at risk just to get a quick bonk.' The idea was attractive but my loyalty to Clare was clear in my mind.

'Oh in your case William, it really would not be under duress. I really would like to.' She came up to me. Standing up, her breasts came to the level of my head. She brushed one of her nipples against my cheek. I had been aroused for some time but this sudden physical contact woke me from my dream.

'Look I will consider the situation over the weekend, but you can tell the Raskolovics that this is highly irregular and I dont think we can do it.'

'Oh well William, your loss' she replied. 'I am sure they will find another way to persuade you'. She did up her jacket and walked out.

I picked up her knickers from the desk after she had gone. I could smell her aroused pussy on them. They were wet with the juices from her sex. Perhaps she was telling the truth, perhaps she really wanted me. No matter either way.

I was concerned though about her comments about their powers of persuasion. I saw how they had motivated her and wondered exactly where they drew the limits. I wondered if I should call the banks security people, whether I was in physical danger if I said no.

The afternoon passed slowly, as I considered my options. Was it possible to keep the Raskolovics sweet while keeping the bank happy? Could I just keep the cash transaction a local thing? Should I even if I could.

I got home at six. Clare was reading on the sofa in the lounge in a pretty white sundress. As had become her norm, she looked like she was wearing only a g-string underneath and her breasts were clear through the thin linen.

'Hi darling.' she got up and kissed me. 'I have been waiting for you to get home.' I wondered why, but first changed into some shorts. I returned to the lounge and sat down next to her. I talked through the day, and told her about the new deal. She was a little interested but wasn't really one for financial decisions.

'I did something today' she finally said. 'I want to tell you about it, but you mustn't be angry.' She looked worried. I wondered what she might have done to make me angry.

'I went up to the school again today to buy some more art materials to take away this weekend. Well Pierre was fretting cos his sculpture should be finished but he still has no model.'

'So obviously I said I would help, but he said he needed someone all weekend. Well I couldn't do that and didn't want to anyway. So then he asked if he could photograph me.'

'What!' I exclaimed. 'you didn't'

'Let me finish. So I agreed on two conditions. Firstly Audille had to be there and second no face shots.'

'Clare, this is getting out of hand. You need to think about this, where will he develop them? How many more people will see you?'

'Let me finish.' she repeated. 'So he said it was only in black and white and the school has its own darkroom, so chill out. I need to tell you so you know everything, then it is not my secret.'

'Well anyway so I took off my top and my bra for him, and he got the camera and pointed it at me. Well I suddenly felt twice as exposed, a lens looking at your naked body is much more impersonal, I felt like I was being explored by a machine.'

I was horrified at what I was hearing. The idea of another man photographing Clare topless made my very uncomfortable.

'So he moved around me, capturing every detail of my shoulders from every angle, then my arms, then my breasts. I stood with my arms to my side, then lifted over my head as he went round my, picturing every detail. He even took close shots of my armpits, my nipples, my navel, my hips.'

'I wanted to feel uncomfortable, to hate him, but I found that in fact I started to enjoy it, I enjoyed the focused attention. In fact as he continued I became more and more aroused, I could feel my pussy getting wet as he clicked again and again around me.

He asked me to take off the rest of my clothes, so I slipped off my skirt and knickers and finally I stood there naked. He continued to make me move, he took shots of my ass, my pussy, he made me lift up my leg so my cunts lips were open and I got more and more aroused. I could feel my juices running down my legs as he took pictures of them. He must have see it too.'

I too was starting to be aroused by this strange tale of my wife completely exposing herself to this other man. Although I too wanted to hate him, I found the idea strangely erotic.

'So eventually, he is finished having shot my thighs, knees and feet, lots of shots of my feet. He took four films of pictures of me. When he was done I was exhausted by the tension I felt. His wife had watched him and had seen my legs wet with my juices, had seen my inner lips aroused and begging to be fucked. but he hadn't touched me, I couldn't believe the way I was so turned on just by the way he took the pictures.'

'I got dressed even though I just wanted to cum, right there in front of them. I would have happily masturbated for him, there and then. He asked if I would like to help develop the pictures. Of course I agreed immediately and so we went into the dark room together. '

'After the film was processed, he turned on the red lights and we started printing the pictures. He printed them all in large format A4 size prints. It was very strange to see these huge beautiful black and white shots of every part of my body. He had used strong lights to create sharp contrast with interesting shadows playing over my nude form. The shots of my collarbones and breasts were very striking. '

'Then he printed the shots of my pussy, lips shut, then open. Inner lips swelling with arousal. He commented on how beautiful and intimate these pictures were. I was just amazed to see every secret of my self reproduced in harsh black and white.'

'Finally we were finished, he took some of the prints that had dried first and went into his studio upstairs and covered the wall with them, tens of images of my nude form, all without a face.'

'When we had put them all up on the wall, he turned to his sculpture and dismissed me, he had captured my soul, my image, I was no longer important to him.'

She sat in the chair ashen faced as though the black and white pictures had drained the colour from her.

'Do you regret it?' I asked. I was concerned it had left her feeling used.

'Oh no, I enjoyed it. It was an amazing experience. I just feel exhausted by it, I need to hear that you love me and aren't angry.

'No, strangely I am not angry, and you know I will always love you.' I reassured her. 'Actually I am aroused by your tale. I would like to see his studio with its altar devoted to your beauty.' We went through into the bedroom and made love slowly and tenderly. Each reassuring the other that our love was unaffected by what she had done. She retold details as she sat up on top of me, my cock being caressed inside her silky pussy. I wanted her so much and she was desperate for physical closure.

Afterwards we showered and cooked dinner together before settling down to watch the sunset.

We got up early the next day to meet Pascal and Veronique down on they quay to get ready for the trip. We walked down to the harbour excited to be doing something a bit different. In London it was easy to get into a rut and never try anything new. There was still a morning chill when we got to the boat, but the sun was out and it was warming up. Pascal and Veronique were in matching shorts and fleece tops, expensive looking leisurewear.

The yacht was fantastic, clean and gleaming white. Some tasteful varnished wood detailing and trim.

I didn't know much about boats but I guessed it was about 35 foot.

We got on board and Pascal started explaining where stuff was. There were two cabins below where we stowed our gear, then we went back up on deck. Clare helped sort out the ropes and finally Veronique undid the final lines holding us to the pier. Pascal engaged the engines and we pulled out into the water.

Getting out of the harbour was a tricky business, it was a big yacht and it was difficult to see from the back, Pascal was glad of the three of us acting as lookouts and yelling as he manoeuvred between the other piers.

Finally we got out onto the open water and he cut the engine and the three of them started raising the main sail. I decided to stay out of the way as they seemed pretty expert. I felt the wind catch as the boat slowly keeled over slightly and accelerated. I decided a cup of coffee was in line.

When I came back up on deck they were all sitting in the cockpit at the back of the boat with Veronique at the wheel. I passed around the drinks and some croissants we had brought. The sun was really kicking now and Veronique had taken off her fleece, leaving a cotton vest top. She was a little cold though I guessed, as there were two hard points holding out the front where it covered her breasts.

'So how is your new life all working out down here?' asked Pascal.

'Well some things really couldn't get any better; I mean here I am on a great yacht, sailing in the med on a Saturday morning. Its just splendid.'

'Yes it beats the gravy train. How do you find your new apartment' He inquired innocently.

'Well I don't think we really thought through when we rented it quite how open it was. I mean the view is fantastic but there is not much privacy. How do you find it?'

'Yes I know what you mean' he concurred. 'We were on our own most of the winter but now it is very open, Veronique isn't bothered, but I am a little uncomfortable.' he continued.

I thought that it was funny that it was the blokes that came over all prudish, considering how they were always encouraging the women to wear low cut dresses and skimpy bikinis.

'I think it is fun' interjected Veronique. 'I like to watch you in your apartment; you are a lovely couple to watch, so in love. Don't be offended but it is like having very sexy pets to watch'. I was most amused to be compared to a cat or dog. Or were we mice I wondered.

'You men are so used to being the ones looking at the girls you cant get used to being the one being the object of someone else's gaze. I have come to enjoy being on display to you two, and from talking to Clare she has too.'

Well there was no disputing that, even now she was wearing a thin camisole top that left little to the imagination and she was grinning like a Cheshire cat, perhaps a little embarrassed but not really.

'Besides it is only you two that can see, and even after a week I feel like we are old friends.' Clare added. 'I wouldn't like just anyone to see but in someways I feel like I am sharing the experience with you when there is a chance you can see.'

'Just how much would you like to share Clare' Pascal asked, a small grin played across his face.

'Oh god, don't get the wrong idea, watching is the limit, I am not proposing some kind of wife swap', Clare dissolved in embarrassed giggles at the thought of it. 'I am really not that kind of girl!'

'No of course ' replied Pascal, anxious to avoid an embarrassing silence. 'I don't think that was what any of us had in mind, I was just thinking that the island we are sailing to today has a naturist beach, it is really the perfect place, a quiet cove white sand some trees for shade. But obviously it would mean be naked in public, could you do that?'

'Oh that would be fine' said Clare 'I have already done nude modelling this week, I could handle that.'

It seemed they felt it was agreed, but I was a lot less happy myself. While Clare might feel she had been building up to this, I had never been naked in front of anyone much more than girl friends. Besides I was a little concerned that a day with Clare and Veronique nude might result in a sexual stimulant that would leave me turned on for all to see.

The other started talking about sailing and decided that they decided to get a bit of speed up and see what the yacht was capable of. They got more sail up and the boat accelerated again. The deck was at 45 degrees now but we were flying through the wave, spray being thrown up over the front. Clare had put a life vest on by now and was scampering around adjusting ropes trying to make best use of the changing wind. Pascal was barking orders from the wheel, as the two women followed them out.

12