A Treat for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before that can happen, her right hand grasps my erection and squeezes. Not enough to hurt, but enough to push me back from the edge. "Oh no you don't Mister," she grumbles. "You kept me waiting. Nowyou have to wait!"

I pretend to be pissed at her and whisper "Bitch." at her.

She smiles, winks, and replies, "If I rush, you won't have nearly as much fun."

Then she moves her head to the top of my prick and delicately takes it into her mouth. I can't see it happen, her gorgeous mane of hair blocks my sight, but the sensation throws my head back against the chair. "Jesus!" I exclaim.

Unhurrying, she takes more and more of me into herself, washing it with her tongue the whole time. The thrill of her fiddling causes my eyes to lose focus. My mouth works but only haphazard sounds emerge.

Her head stops, sucks hard at me and then she draws her mouth back up my length. I grip the rests of the chair hard, dimpling the leather.

She repeats the long, slow, downwards torture. My mouth drops and my prick starts to throb. As she nears the bottom, I hear her take a deep breath and she pushes my full length into me.

"Christ!" I shout as my seed shoots into her throat. She moves her head back a bit and lets me do the work. My hips pump, driving my cock into her throat so I can feel the muscles there massaging me as she swallows. Then out and my viscid fluids fill her mouth.

I continue coming for an unknown time. Longer than ever before, I think. Finally, the ecstasy goes away and I collapse into the chair. Panting and sweating, I look down as she turns to face me again. She opens her mouth slightly to show that she still has my final spurt. Closing it, I see her swallow and she licks her lips to make sure she missed none of her favourite meal. "It always tastes better fresh from the source," she observes.

I laugh weakly. I adore a woman who has fun when she's making love.

She kneels next to me, with her head on my stomach. One hand idly plays in my chest hair and the other strokes my still hard cock.

I raise my head in wonder."I'm still hard." That hasn't happened in a long time."But then, it's been a while since I've wanted a woman this badly."

Smiling I reach down and stroke her soft, wild hair. "That was incredible, beautiful. What just happened will probably be the last thing I remember on my death bed."

That lovely, impish smile appears again. "Why, thank you." Her puzzled look replaces the smile and she looks at my still hard prick. Turning back to face me, I see a now familiar gleam appear in her eyes.

Before she can say anything I start. "Yes, I will. Right now. If you would be so kind as to pull my pants off?"

A sudden flurry of movement and she has removed my boots and socks. She grabs the waist of my jeans and jockeys and pulls them from me. As they come free, I stand.

Taking her under one arm, I pull her to her feet then turn so she is looking in her station's mirror. Placing my other hand at her stomach, I use it as a pivot and bend her over. My feet push hers apart.

Then I snuggle up tight against her, wrapping her in my arms and taking her ample breasts in my hands. Those hands are large but still can't encompass the fullness of them. I clasp them hard. Her flesh starts out between my fingers. In the mirror I can see her go open mouthed, a sign of the passion filling her.

My cock, still wet with her saliva and my spending, brushes back and forth in the crack of her ass. Her hips buck slightly at it's touch and she presses back into me.

Leaning over I run my tongue over her ear. She moves her lips to mine and kisses me demandingly. I can tell she's tired of playing, and waiting.

I move my hips back a bit and the head of my member slips over her asshole. She throws her head back and moans.

I pause for a second."Do I dare?" I wonder.

She makes up my mind for me. She reaches between her legs, grabs my throbbing prick and places it at her wet, wanting cunt. "There! Now! Hard!" she demands.

Now, what sort of a gentleman would I be if I ignored such a polite request?

With a firm pump of my hips, I push myself completely into her.

Her head falls forward and she cries out, "Yes!"

I'm no longer in the mood for subtlety and I start a hard, steady beat inside her. She rams herself back, showing she wants it too. The sound of skin slapping together fills the shop. I watch her ass cheeks ripple as my hips slam against her."Love it!" I think.

Abruptly she falls to her elbows. In the mirror I see her mouth is shaped in an 'O' for orgasm. I can feel her inner muscles pulsing wildly and her joy runs down our legs.

I don't stop my pumping and her shining eyes roll up as heat overwhelms her. She gurgles and gasps in rapture.

Her climax ends but passion still holds her. She immediately starts returning my thrusts. "That's it!" she cries out. "Don't stop, oh God, don't stop. It's so good, so nice. Keep going. I want it. I want you."

I haven't the slightest intention of stopping. Her in my arms, me in her cunt, is what I want more than anything.

Without stopping the rhythm of my strokes, I move my right hand down her tummy, caress her scar and then down to her folds. I roll her clit between thumb and forefinger.

She slams her back against my chest. An impassioned ululation sounds from her as she comes again. Her right hand grabs my head and pulls it to her neck. I swab it with my tongue. More liquid heat runs from her, covering my sack and wetting her fishnets."Damn! When this beauty comes, she doesn't fuck around." flits through my mind.

My rutting lover's orgasm stops, but she doesn't. Rolling her hips, my prick's movement follows odd trajectories inside her. We gasp as one at the marvel of it. Both of us are sweating hard now, from lust and exertion.

I can feel my own crescendo approaching. "Almost there," I huff in her ear. My center finger places itself on her clit and I stroke it in time to my thrusts.

She starts babbling once again and I can feel her thrum around me as a third climax overwhelms her. I have to hold tight as she wriggles in my arms.

This final sensation pushes me over the edge. I bay my happiness as I come again.

"Yes! Give..." she squeaks as she feels my heat splashing her insides. The sentence vanishes with a faltering sob. I sound a panting growl in her ear, the beats in my voice caused by the spasms in my cock. It feels like the edges of my existence are expanding and contracting in time to my spurts.

Our climaxes end. For a second we stand, shaking. My legs give out and I collapse to my knees, then fall on my back with my legs bent under me. Since I'm holding her, she moves with me. She ends up lying on top, feet on the floor, knees bent.

All we do is feel. Feel our skin drip sweat. Feel our fluids leak from her. Feel our hearts racing and our lungs working. And contentment, a great deal of that.

Time passes, but we don't care. I have enough strength to fondle her stomach and kiss her hair. She finds enough to reach up and caress my face. Slowly, reality reasserts itself.

She giggles suddenly. Taking herself off my now soft prick, she sets her feet, grabs the arm of the chair and pulls herself up.

She extends a hand to me. I take it and use it to get vertical myself.

We both lean against the chair. Our legs still aren't quite working.

Finally, we have the strength to move. I take her in my arms and give her a warm kiss. I'm not trying to rouse our passions again. I simply want to thank her. She accepts it and returns one just as warm.

"Well, I don't want to keep you," I say. "It's Halloween and a lovely lady like you must have a party to go to."

She laughs. "I did. But I just got the main reason I was going to it."

I grin back. "There's just one problem."

"What?" she asks, a little concerned.

"I didn't get my hair cut and beard trim. You don't make house calls, do you?"

Her eyes sparkle with humour. "Not usually, but for you I can make an exception."

I pick up a pen and scribble my address and phone number on a scrap of paper. "When you have some time, you're always welcome."

"No," she chuckles, "you're welcome. Nicest Halloween I've ever had. I believe I have some time tomorrow. Is that a problem?"

"Look in the mirror and ask that question."

She does and laughs loudly. Neither of us has gotten dressed. I'm wearing only an open shirt and she's still clothed, but with everything disarranged by me looking for her hot spots. Our hair is matted with sweat. That same sweat, and all the other fluids we've ejaculated stain our clothes. Even so, she's very beautiful. But it's hard to tell if we're accident victims or lovers.

I gather my clothes and get dressed. She rearranges her own garments.

Finished, I take her in my arms once more and give her another kiss. "Until tomorrow then."

"'Til then." she smiles back.

I go out the door and the bell rings. As the door closes I look back inside, give her a smile and a wave good bye.

Heading back down the street I think,"I had a party to go to tonight myself. I think I'll just go home and to bed instead.

"I have a busy day tomorrow."

FIN

I hope you liked this story. Please vote and leave comments if you did. They keep my ego afloat.

12