A Treat Turns Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And on that subject," Harold had swallowed the bite of sausage he was chewing and put down his utensils, "Aren't you due for breeding? And has Teddy told you who the stud will be?"

"It's you, dear. That's why you're going to shag me repeatedly this afternoon. I ovulated this morning."

Harold's eyes lit up and he sat up straighter.

"Thisafternoon, Harold. We need to finish brunch and then I need to take Chrystal out costume shopping. I think something low-cut and diaphanous is in order, something that will make the Medievalists want to tear it off her. Now finish eating, Chrystal, we have a big day ahead."

*****

The nearby costume stores were a great disappointment so the two women turned to the Glistening Cucumber, the local lingerie and adult toy store. In a dressing room Chrystal viewed her image in the mirror. Since 'low-cut and diaphanous' wasn't available this year, her aunt had settled upon lime green thigh boots with three inch heels and a matching leather and nickel harness that lifted her breasts and pressed into her pussy.

"And of course when the men are ready to make use of you, the crotch strap snaps off and they can have at it. Now, let's put this burgundy hooded cloak over the top. Button the front, Chrystal and put your hands through the slits. Perfect. Now you can dine discretely until it's time to become the dessert. Just step up onto your chair and onto the table and throw off the cloak. After that, you should be far too busy to think about much." Marilynn was leering at the thought.

Chrystal kept looking at herself. "Aunt Marilynn, you used a phrase—placidly compliant. That's kind of the way I feel right now. Is that how the rest of my life is going to go?"

Her aunt's leer turned thoughtful. "Pretty much. Last week your friend Benson brought up a cart full of reference books I'd requested. He wheeled them into the office and then looked at me with his head cocked to one side. He told me I had one of the finest asses he'd ever seen on a tenured professor and asked if I'd mind bending over the desk so he could see if it felt as good as it looked. Of course I was flattered and since something like that happens nearly every day I stay prepared. I handed him a condom and a tube of hot lube from my desk drawer and then I took off my skirt, slip and panties, bent over the desk and spread my cheeks for him. Was I hot? No. Was I willing? Of course. A man wanted me and I had nothing pressing to do at the time so I gave myself to him. It was fun for both of us."

"As simple as that? Don't you ever get horny anymore?"

"I most certainly do. Placid compliance doesn't negate lust, young lady, as Mr. Murphy discovered two weeks ago. He thought he was being called up on to wait tables at the Soroptimist Meeting in the Faculty Club. Imagine his surprise when he found himself on the receiving end of a half dozen women with strapped on dildoes instead! When you're hot, you're hot but when you're not, you still say 'yes'. And you enjoy it. That's how our lives go."

A man wanted her and she had nothing pressing to do so she gave herself to him. And she likes doing that. Why if Benson said that to me, I'd—I'd—I guess I might just do the same. Note to self, start carrying condoms and KY jelly in my purse.

For some reason the jovial face of Dean Tolliver formed in her mind. In public he was ever the image of the respectable academic administrator but occasionally Chrystal would swear she had caught him looking at her with a very appraising expression. Of course, once he saw her returning the glance, he returned immediately to his normal avuncular self.

And now I'm 'initiated' into the club. The Medieval Convocation gets me tonight; Uncle Harold wants me day after tomorrow. Why do I have this feeling I'll be invited into the Dean's office on Monday for some 'consultation'. And down in the faculty club basement Teddy said we will have fun together again. She shivered in anticipation.

*****

At the Convocation that night, Chrystal bit into a roast goose leg and felt the warm grease dribble down her chin. Forks, it turned out, were a post-Medieval invention forcing her to consume the rich, delicious meal with her fingers and a spoon. She liked the idea and decided that she liked her dinner companions, too. The men on either side of her turned out to be charming in a twinkly sort of way, erudite and chatty. Their double entendres kept her giggling and the hot spiced wine warmed her doubly. As the evening wore on she found herself glancing at their hosieried crotches. Could those bulges be natural and not the result of well-padded codpieces?

That afternoon Aunt Marilynn had insisted that her niece model the outfit for Uncle Harold. It was a bit mean, the girl thought, given that he would not be allowed to touch her until after she was recovered from the Convocation but perhaps the idea was to make sure he was properly prepared to service his wife. Chrystal suspected that it was and if so, it worked. Harold's response when she unbuttoned the cloak and let it drop to the floor was almost instantaneous and the bulge in his trousers was impressive. The man swallowed hard, turned to his wife, lifted her to his shoulder and carried her shrieking into the study. The door slammed behind them and that was the last she saw of either of them for the next two hours.

When Marilynn emerged it was obvious that she had tried to straighten up a little but she was still disheveled, heavy-lidded, flushed and breathless.

"Oh! I have beenso had!" She breathed heavily for a moment before continuing; "Now I'm going to shower and change. You are going to use an enema and shower and then get back into that wonderfully scandalous outfit and make up your face. When we're both done, I'll take you to Benchley Hall where they hold the Mock Sabbath. Mingling and dinner should take about an hour. There will be a short rest period before the orgy starts and everyone will probably be exhausted by around ten-thirty or eleven. Everyone else will be at the Faculty Club, except for Harold and I of course, and they will probably still be at it hammer and tongs until midnight. So, how do you get home? You don't. The Treats, as we call younger women, go down to the basement and get clean again. There is a small dormitory for you to sleep in and we will pick you up in the morning."

"And then I take some aspirin and go back to bed?"

"After breakfast, you do whatever feels best. My suspicion is that you will be slightly bruised about the pussy, stretched in the backside, sore in the throat and you may have some painful muscles from being plundered in novel positions. I should think that a long soak in a hot bath followed by a day of languor will be what you need but only you will be able to tell. That's what I did the first time they had me. The second time was no problem. Exercise makes us stronger."

Now, clean and fresh inside and out, Chrystal pondered the upcoming hours. Though she had heard nothing during her aunt and uncle's tryst that afternoon because the cottage was solid and the door was thick, her imagination had run wild. When looking down her now permanently smooth body in the shower she saw engorged nipples and swollen labia. Her belly tingled and her thighs felt soft and trembly. The feelings endured through the ride to Benchley Hall, through the glasses of dry sherry that accompanied introductions and now that dinner was coming to an end, they grew stronger.

"Tell me, Dr. Pitchgiver, when do the rituals start?"

Dr. Pitchgiver, a balding young man with a sandy mustache, started and looked at her in confusion. Recovering, he responded, "Oh, there aren't really any rituals. There may have been some back in the Twenties, under the influence of Alistair Crowley, perhaps, but nowadays the Mock Black Sabbath is no more than a pretext to eat things we shouldn't, to drink more than is good for us and to relentlessly plunder attractive young women. I presume you're looking forward to it?"

"I—I'm not sure I exactly looking forward to being 'relentlessly plundered', Dr. Pitchgiver, but I am horny. Multipotent men are something new to me but Teddy's 'modifications' seem be taking effect so I'm not against it. I guess I'll just placidly comply while all you nasty, lustful men use me every which way you want."

"Most satisfactory!" Professor Von Stuellen sat on Chrystal's left. He reached over and gave her thigh a squeeze and ran his hand up her belly to palm a breast. "Much as I appreciate a truly lustful woman who wants me as badly as I want her, there is something terribly appealing about one who is content to be a vessel for male desire. My only question is does Teddy know this somehow, and program you darlings accordingly or did he instill it with that chemical brew he injects into us. It is an unanswerable puzzle."

Chrystal returned the squeeze and took the opportunity to pat his crotch. No padding there, as far as she could tell. Apparently Teddy made physical modifications to the men as well as chemical ones. It was a good thing she had liberally lubricated her anal opening. If the rest of the men were as large as the ones on either side of her, and she was sure they were, she would, as her aunt predicted, be well-stretched in the backside. The warmth in her abdomen increased and spread.

Across the table from her Marsha Trujillo smiled benignly down at the two men who had scooped her breasts out of her peasant blouse and were industriously sucking the nipples. Farther down, Sonya Huan's seatmates' heads were back and their eyes were shut. That neither of her hands was visible was a probable cause. Chrystal put down the bone and dabbed her lips with the tablecloth. Waiters appeared to lift away the tables and carry themout leaving only the celebrants padded benches in the hall. Pitchgiver and Von Stuellen stood.

"Don't move, dear, we're just going to get a bit closer to the hearth." They picked the bench with Chrystal still sitting on it and carried it much closer to the glowing coals. Soon all the Treats were within the circle of firelight.

Chrystal turned to the woman nearest to her, an assistant professor with light smile lines and a touch of silver at her temples. "Is it time for dessert?"

The older woman nodded in answer and stood up. She raised her hands over her head and the man behind her bent down, grasped the hem of her gown and whisked it off and tossed it aside. He pressed himself against her now naked body and took her breasts in his hands. At the same time, the other man undid his doublet, took it and the shirt underneath off and pushed his hose down to his ankles. He grasped the woman's calves and the two of them picked her up and laid her on the bench. She lifted spread knees and beckoned the naked academic between them. The dessert course was well begun.

Chrystal lowered her chin and glanced at her seatmates through fluttering eyelashes. "And now I'm to be plundered?"

Seeing their answer in broad, lascivious grins, she stepped up onto the bench. Teetering on the spike heels she turned to flair the cloak and to make sure she had an audience, then unfastened the clasps and let it drop in folds around her. The room rang with applause while she posed just long enough for Dr. Pitchgiver to wrap his arms around her thighs and sling her over his shoulder. Hanging head down she was surprised to feel a sloppy wet tongue run over her labia and then probe inside her. Fingers rimmed her anus and there was a satisfied grunt from their owner when he found her very well lubed and slippery. The licking turned to sucking, making Chrystal squeak and moan until within just a few minutes she was crying out in ecstasy.

He put her down and turned her to face the bench.

"Bend over and spread your feet."

Chrystal complied gracefully, placing her palms on the cordovan leather. Professor Von Stuellen tore off his robe, dropped his hosiery and took her hair in both hands. Obediently she opened her mouth, eyes wide at the size of the member she was about to pleasure. At the same time there was a blunt form pressing her pussy and slipping inside. There could be no doubt. While a single man so well equipped might occur in a group the size of the Convocation it was most unlikely that all of them would be, naturally. Teddy had indeed 'modified' the men. When Von Stuellen's manhood penetrated her mouth, Chrystal swallowed hard and felt him plunge down her throat. With a growl, he pistoned in and out, just as Pitchgiver was doing behind. The girl was spitted like a roast. Plundered, indeed!

Breathing between thrusts needed concentration but the pounding Pitchgiver was doing behind distracted the girl. Fortunately, Von Stuellen withdrew and went to the woman next to them and started over. Pitchgiver also withdrew and lay down on the bench.

"Sit on it," he commanded, "you did such a good job getting your ass ready I'm going to buttfuck you a good one. Come girl, impale that ass!"

She straddled the man, facing his feet. Lowering herself, she felt him guide his great cock to the edge of her anus. She took a breath, bore down and lowered herself onto him. It was hard. Even slippery as she was her muscles refused at first to give him entry but he was pulling on her hips and there was nowhere else for his member to go but into her brown eye. At last she yielded with a squeal and the sphincters stretched beyond normal. Pitchgiver stopped, waiting for the pain to subside and then, as she arched her back encouragingly, pulled her all the way down. Chrystal gasped.

"Lay back on me, Treat, and raise those lovely boots. Wider!"

Another man appeared between her thighs. His cock still dripped cum from his last conquest and now he shoved into her waiting pussy. Chrystal's eyes grew wide.

"Full—sooo full!" Even Teddy's double penetration hadn't felt like this. Both men started to move. She was held tight between them both inside and out. Giving up any control, she released herself to their lust; listening in pleasure to their moans and grunts and feeling their hands grope and clutch her in passion. With simultaneous growls they shot their loads into her, paused for breath and let her go.

No sooner was Chrystal released from that pair than another lay hands on her. One man lifted her off her feet and when she wrapped her legs around his waist, lowered her onto his waiting cock. Then he wrapped his arms tight around her as his partner entered the girl's now relaxed asshole. Again she was full beyond experience, bouncing up and down on the paired organs until they too spurted copiously into her waiting body.

And so the night wore on. The men moved from woman to woman and back, fucking mouths, butts and pussies indiscriminately and repeatedly. It all became a blur to Chrystal and probably to all the others as they lost themselves in the fury of the orgy. At last, when all were spent, the Treats toweled off and blearily descended to the basement baths and dormitory and from there to blessed oblivion.

*****

November 1st was a Saturday so Chrystal was unsurprised to find her aunt sitting in the sun room reading the paper when she descended the stairs just before noon.

"Good morning, dear, since is still morning. Are you sure you want to be up and around so soon?"

"I got bored in bed, Auntie. I'm not as sore as I was afraid I would be so I decided to get up."

"Ah, not so sore after all? That's very good. It shows you will adjust to life at Benthamsthwaite very quickly. Not everyone does. It took poor Geneva Chambers over a year to get from passively compliant to placidly compliant. There is a big difference, you know. But now she has a dear little girl for her doting husband to spoil, tenure and a growing reputation in her field so it has all come out well."

"Where's Uncle Harold?"

"Probably at the library. Why?"

"Well, I know he wants to commit incest with me and, as you said, since I haven't go anything pressing I thought I'd let him have me. But I guess I'll wait until he gets home."

12