A Trial Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

"Earth to Steve, are you alive? Didn't you hear what I just said?" Peggy repeated as she now pounded on my chest. "Snap out of it. Your damn wife is out there fucking around on you and all you can do is just stand there?"

I grabbed her hands and then put my arms around her. My eyes filled with tears as I could hear Peggy start to cry.

"It's not fair. You're such a nice guy and all she's doing is taking advantage of you, it's not right," she said holding me now.

No it wasn't right, and I finally snapped throwing the washrag against the wall.

"No more. No fucking more," I yelled as the kids came into the room to find out what all the yelling was about.

"Dad, what's going on?" they asked.

"Aunt Peggy slipped on the floor and when I went to catch her I hit my knee, that's all," I explained to my two boys.

"Remember, we've still got that movie to watch and we're waiting on you two," they said walking back to the living room.

Peggy and I sat on the couch and my boys sat directly in front of the projection TV. I'd seen Spider Man 3 twice and they'd seen it at least six as we all watched in silence.

"I'm sorry," Peggy whispered to me as she held my hand.

I was still in a daze and was now well into the dark side. In my mind I was planning my next moves. Not revenge just yet, but ones of self-preservation.

After the movie I chased the kids to bed and walked Peggy to the door.

"You ok?" she asked.

"No, but I'll live."

"Call me if you need anything or just want to talk," she said kissing me on the cheek. "You know she's an idiot," Peg said walking out the door. "Call me."

Monday I called in and took a vacation day. I got my kids off to school and then hit the computer. We had two Visa credit cards with outstanding balances. I paid off both and closed the accounts. I then went to the bank and transferred fifty percent of what we had left, into a new account in my name only. They told me it would take six business days to remove my name from the existing accounts. I called the H.R. dept where I worked and removed Kay from my life insurance policy, 401K, medical and dental insurance, it was now 11:30 am.

I changed the locks on the house myself, including changing the security codes on the front door and the garage door opener. Going to the mall I cancelled my cell phone plan, which cost me an extra $250.00 fee, and started a new plan in my name only. "Wait until Kay tries to use her cell phone, that should get a rise out of her," I said with a smile, the first smile that had crossed my lips in a long time.

I left the home phone number the same but put a message on the answering machine, that if they wanted Kay to call her at, and then I gave her parents home phone number, it was now 3:45.

The kids came running into the house like always.

"Guys I need your old house keys, I changed the locks and here are your new keys," I said handing them each a new key as I took their old ones and threw them in the trash. "All done," I said to myself. "And it only took eight hours to go from happily married husband to a single parent."

I knew it was just a matter of time before the explosion would hit. That night the home phone rang and I told the kids to let the machine pick it up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Stephen Moore? My cell phone doesn't work and neither do my credit cards. I need you call me right now and tell me why you're acting like such a shit."

Kay only called me Stephen when she was really angry. It had taken me only eight hours to push her over the edge where as, it had taken me over three months to lose it.

Peggy called and said she was on her way over. "Grab the kids because we were all going out to dinner." She pulled up, ran up to the door and told us all to get our butts in gear.

"What's the big hurry?" I asked.

"Kay and my parents are getting ready to come over and have a heart to heart with you. So if you don't want to hear a bunch of bull come with me."

We ended up at Sonny's BBQ. It wasn't my favorite but when Peggy asked where everyone want to go I got out voted three to one. The food was good and we were all having a good time.

"You know I changed the locks don't you?"

"I figured that when I heard you cancelled her credit cards, cell phone and insurance. She told my parents you cleaned out the checking and savings accounts, that's when dad got mad."

"I took exactly half, but only after I paid off all the credit cards she's been using for the last three months. That girl sure knows how to spend."

"I figured that but you know dad. Lord and protector of his little girls, even when they're wrong," Peg told me. "What are you going to do now?" she asked.

"Nothing," I told her.

"Nothing?"

"Nothing other than putting that monstrosity of a house up for sale. I've hated that house from day one and even if we eventually get back together again I want that house gone."

"You can't sell that house without her consent you know."

"I know that, but when the For Sale sign goes up we'll be the talk of the neighborhood," I told her smiling from ear to ear.

We stayed away for almost three hours. However, it was still a school night and the kids needed to get to bed so we finally headed for home.

Are you and mom getting a divorce," my kids asked when I put them into bed that night. "We asked mom and she said no but she doesn't live here any more."

"Kids, I can't say yes or no right now. You know your mom and I love you very much, but I don't think she wants to live with me any more so we'll just have to wait and see what she wants." I kissed them both good night, told them I loved them and it would all turn out ok.

I grabbed a beer and gave one to Peggy as we sat at the kitchen table. "You know you can't hide forever don't you?"

"Don't plan on it. She knows where I live and work so it won't be too hard for her to find me." And find me she did.

At work Thursday Kay came storming into my office. "How dare you cancel my credit cards and cell phone," she started. "And when did you change the locks on the house?"

"Hello Kay, my you're looking nice. How have you been? Me, oh I've been fine and the boys really miss you living with us. Yes, I've lost a few pounds, thanks for noticing." I just kept babbling at an astonished Kay.

"Steve, what the hell are you talking about?" she finally asked.

"Just answering all the questions you should be asking after not being apart from our family for almost four months, that's all. Now if you'd like to sit down and talk, that would be nice. But if you're going to yell and scream I'm going to have to ask you to leave, because after all this is a business office."

"Alright," Kay said as she sat down in front of my desk. "Why did you do all those things last week?"

"Why did you start dating? Aren't we still married, or have I missed something?" I asked.

"It was just dinner with a friend, that's all."

"Did you sleep with him?"

"No I didn't sleep with him, it was just dinner I told you."

"Are you going to sleep with him?" I asked.

"Steve why are you asking me all these questions?"

"I just want to know what my time table is," I told her.

"What time table?" Kay asked.

"Why our divorce," I told a shocked Kay.

"I don't want a damn divorce," Kay shouted back at me.

"Well, your acting like you do. Dating, ignoring your husband and kids, buying new lingerie for someone other than me, all the signs of moving on with your life without us. Kay they still send the credit card bills to the house so I know what you buy, just not for whom."

"I told you, I don't want a divorce. All I need is a little time to myself, that's all," she told me for about the tenth time but this time I wasn't letting her off the hook.

"How much time Kay? How much more time do you need?" I asked.

"I don't know, how can I answer that when I don't know?" she replied.

"Well when you find out please let me know, but it better be soon if you expect to try and save this marriage," I said standing up. So, if you don't mind I still have a job to do and I've got a meeting in twenty minutes. She tried to kiss me goodbye but I turned my head. She wasn't at all happy but said nothing.

"Peg, you want to go to a party Saturday night?" I asked her.

"Sure, where?"

"Just meet me at the house at 6:00 and dress casually," I told her. Randy and the group were planning a huge, adults only bash and I didn't want to go alone again.

We were one of the last ones to get there. "I thought you said 6:30," I quizzed Randy.

"Hell I told ever one else 7:00. Hank and Ted came over at 5:30 and started the smoker and the girls made the potato salad and bake beans. Before I knew it everyone was showing up and the party was in full swing by 6:00. So don't blame me."

I introduced everyone to Peggy and yelled out, "let's get this party started," as I opened a beer for each of us before Carol and the other girls pulled Peggy away.

"Who's the chick?" Randy asked.

"Kay's younger sister."

"Cute. Is she good in bed?"

"Are you nuts? She's my damn sister in law, how am I supposed to know? One of these days Randy, you really do have to get your head out of your ass."

The party was like the ones of old. The beer flowed, the guys bull shitted each other while the women compared notes and complained about their men. Every once in a while I would glance around to see how Peggy was doing. She looked like she was really enjoying herself.

After dinner came the couple's games. First it was twenty questions, ten for the guys and ten for the women. The person who got the question wrong had to drink a shot of beer. That doesn't sound like much but by the end of the night, more than a few of us were shit faced.

The questions were things that you should know about each other. Birthdays, weight, eye color, where we first met, mother's maiden name etc. I was shocked when Peggy got nine right to my three right. I guess she knew me better than I thought.

Next was passing items between the couples. It was pretty easy with the big ones, but when we got to the spoon and shot glass I failed miserably. With all the body contact I got to know Peggy and her firm body, a lot better. I found she was a lot more agile than I was. I kept losing and having to take shot after shot of beer. Like I said, by the end of the night I was feeling no pain.

"Let me help you pour him into your car," Randy told Peggy. I haven't seen him this drunk in a long time but I think he needed it tonight. Do you want me to follow you guys home and help you get him to bed?"

"No that won't be necessary but thanks for asking. He's got a downstairs guest room and if I can't get him upstairs, I'll just dump him in there," Peg told them as she headed for my house.

I had no intention of waking up at 3:45 am, but my bladder had other ideas. I guess you can't drink a gallon or two of beer without paying the piper. As I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed my head started to throb. Hell it hurt to even blink my damn eyes. I bumped into my night table, the end of the bed and the bathroom doorframe before I made it to the toilet. I was going to pull down my shorts before realizing I wasn't wearing any. As I stood there swaying I decided to do it sitting down. Two quarts later, I stumbled back to my bed, still half drunk. I climbed back into bed and moved over to spoon with my wife.

She was nude also. I inhaled the sent of her hair before kissing her naked shoulder and neck. I started drifting away when; rubbing against her I started getting more than a little excited and really hard.

"There is no way she was going to want to fool around at this time of the morning," I thought to myself. "Hell, even when I woke her up to give her a kiss sometimes she got mad at me."

I was still half asleep and wasn't sure if I was in dreamland when I felt a hand on my member. Stroking it she moved it against her butt. She guided me into her pussy as she reached back and pulled my body even closer.

With my eyes still closed, I felt her push back until I was fully buried in her. For the next ten minutes we both stroked in complete silence. Our breathing increased, our heart rates shot up, as we got close before finally going over the top. There were no screams or huge thrusts only gentle lovemaking as she milked me of every drop.

Still holding her, I kissed the back of her neck as she softly told me to go back to sleep. We didn't move a muscle as we both drifted off, me still inside of her.

Even with my eyes tightly shut I could see the light coming through the windows. My head still hurt and my mouth tasted like someone had taken a dump in it as I started coming back from the dead. I tried to remember how I'd gotten home but everything was still a little fuzzy as I pulled her a little closer.

"I need to use the bathroom. I'll be back in a second," she said as she jumped up and ran nude into the bathroom.

Even in my semi-awake state, I could hear her brushing her teeth and using the mouthwash. She wasn't at all gentle jumping back onto our bed.

"If you expect any action this morning hit the bathroom and do something about that breath. I can still smell me on your face," she said with a laugh.

Alright I was still a little drunk, a lot tired and maybe my brain wasn't firing on all eight cylinders but when I heard her laugh some thing clicked. "This wasn't Kay. We're separated and she hadn't been home in over four months," I said to myself as I sat up and looked right into Peggy's eyes.

"As I said, if you want any you'd better get a move on. Remember, you told your mom we'd pick the kids up after lunch so get going," she said kicking me out of bed.

As I brushed my skuzzy teeth and washed my face I looked back at Peggy more than once as she sat nude on the bed with her knees up and her arms curled around them. I pinched myself once and looked in the mirror to make sure this wasn't some crazy dream.

"How, when, why," I hit all the adjectives trying to figure out how this happened.

"Well when I got you home, you were pretty drunk. I finally got you in the house and as we started up the stairs you slipped, grabbed me and we both went sliding all the way back down the stairs. You thought it was the funniest thing and started laughing which got me laughing. You pushed me, I push you back and then we started wrestling on the carpet. You kissed me out of the blue and then started chasing me through the house."

"I kissed you?"

"Well, it wasn't much of a kiss," Peg said. "So, you chased me upstairs and into your bedroom. I told you to get undressed for bed and you told me that if you were getting undressed I should be too. I though what the hell, I'd get you undressed and into bed and sneak out after you fell asleep. So you made me a deal, you took off a piece and then I would. After a couple of minutes you were down to your briefs, I thought you'd be a boxer type of guy," Peg interjected.

"And?" I had to prod her to continue.

"Well like I said, you got down to your shorts and just pealed them off and threw them on the pile of clothes. Well, I took off my panties and told you to get in bed. You climbed into bed and pulled the sheets back for me. Hell I figured you'd pass out in a couple of minutes and in your state I figured I was safe. I guess I was wrong."

"Well one thing led to another and we almost did it."

"What do you mean we almost did it?" I asked her.

"Well Steve, you basically came at me with kisses, tongues and a million fingers," Peg said now with a big smile on her face. "I never knew you were so kinky or had no inhibitions, Kay never shared that fact with me."

"Why didn't you stop me," I asked. "You're family, God damn it."

"Steve, Kay's been going out for at least a month and I figured you deserved a little payback. Besides, I've always had the hots for you and wanted to find out how good you were in bed and I wasn't disappointed."

"You mean we did it last night?"

"I wish. You were pretty drunk and when you flipped me on my back you literally dove between my legs. I never would have expected you to be that oral, not that I'm complaining mind you," she said running a finger across my lips. "Well lover, you got me off once and before I could come down you started on me again. You really do have a talented tongue," she told me licking my bottom lip. "Well, I was going to recipicate and give you the best blow job you've ever had but when I got you on your back you kind of passed out on me," Peg said almost pouting.

"Why didn't you get up and leave after that? Hell I never would have remembered what we did last night."

"I thought about that but I was tired and figured you'd sleep until noon. How in the hell did I know you'd want seconds at 4:00 in the morning? When I felt you pressing against my backside, I just reached around and slipped you in. Hell I was still lubed up from last night so you just slid right in. It had been a long time and it felt good to have you so close. It wasn't wild and crazy sex, but I liked it just the same. You were so loving and gentle and if I didn't know better I would have sworn it had been a beautiful wet dream. So, now I want that hot sex you promised me last night," she said pushing me back on the bed as her mouth covered mine.

"We can't, Kay's your sister," I tried to say. But my pleas fell on deaf ears as she attacked me.

Peggy was a lot shorter than Kay. Where Kay had 36C breasts, Peggy's were about a 34B and her nipples were a lot smaller, I guess that was because Peg never breast-fed two hungry boys. The final difference I could see, besides Kay having brown hair and Peg being a blonde, was their butts. Kay's was kind of long and round while Peggy's was short and full. Kind of like, as they say, junk in the trunk.

My mind kept screaming NO, but my body gave into what she was doing. The first load went to the back of her throat and the other two kind of dribbled out but Peg never missed a drop.

"Now you can do me while you recharge," she instructed while lying back on the pillows. "Let's see how good you are sober," she said with a smile as she pulled her legs up.

It was like some kind of damn celebrity challenge. I didn't just dive in this time. I licked and teased her until she was covering her face with a pillow screaming for me to finish her off, as she started rubbing her clit herself.

I flipped her over on her stomach, raised her ass into the air and rammed my dick home. I buried all six and a half inches in one stroke as Peg pushed back with her hands now on my headboard. For the next ten minutes, I gave her the hot monkey sex she had been asking for. I pounded away and played with her clit as I drove both of us to new heights. Thank God I'd shot off earlier or I never could have lasted this long at the pace we were now going at it. The way she was breathing and moaning I could tell she was close and I didn't have more than thirty seconds left myself.

I wet my index finger with her love juices and on my upstroke inserted it into her ass as she screamed out. I knew I was done as I started shooting my loads into her pussy. Peggy joined me fifteen seconds later yelling at me not to stop, as she started to climax below me. I kept pumping until I basically got too soft and fell out of her. Rolling over on the bed next to her, I pulled her on top and just held her there in my arms as we both came down.

"That was worth the wait," Peg said kissing me. "I never would have thought my sister was into ass play. See the things you find out when you sleep with your brother in law?" Peg said to me as she played with the hair on my chest.

"She's not," I replied. "She's pretty much a meat and potato kind of girl who like oral sex done on her, but doesn't like doing it herself."

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers