A Trickster's Bisexual Black Orgy

Story Info
Students tricks his multi-racial friends into orgy.
1.7k words
2.9
41.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Do you like Booty Juice? Do you even know what it is? If you don't, then I'm here to enlighten you. My name is Marcus Wilson. A six-foot-one, lean and rugged, dark-skinned and athletic young African-American man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a student at Saint Dominus College in Boston. This is the tale of my most erotically charged adventures. Sit tight, and start jerking your dicks or fingering your pussies, people. It's about to get hot in here.

Saint Dominus College. A small Catholic school located in the heart of Boston. Quite the diverse population, too. Eleven thousand students. Thirty eight percent of whom are of African-American descent. Twelve percent are of Hispanic descent and eight percent are Asian. The remaining forty two percent are Caucasian, and mostly Irish. For a private school, that's quite a lot of diversity. And it's turned this small campus into a racial and political minefield. The white students and the ethnic students don't get along. Blah. People will always find excuses to hate one another. Add to the fact the fact that the Swine Flu Pandemic is burning a lethal swath across America and the rest of the western world and you'll see why so many people need some fun right now.

It's May of 2009. In a few weeks, I will graduate from Saint Dominus College with a bachelor's degree in business administration. I liked Saint Dominus but it's time to move on. Time to enter the real world. I will miss this place, though. For four years, Saint Dominus was my home. I moved into the dormitories in August of 2005. I had just graduated from Brockton Community High School. There I was, a public school guy in one of the richest private schools in New England. Saint Dominus College seemed like a dream come true. A school with a real commitment to diversity and academic excellence. It was also an athletic powerhouse. They fielded varsity teams in Men's baseball, basketball, bowling, cross country, soccer, swimming, fencing, water polo, gymnastics, track & field, ice hockey, wrestling, rugby, sailing and football along with Women's softball, basketball, bowling, cross country, water polo, soccer, fencing, swimming, track & field, ice hockey, field hockey, wrestling, rugby, sailing and gymnastics. All the sports teams compete in the NCAA Division One.

Saint Dominus College will soon become part of my glorious past. I played soccer for this school and led the men's soccer program to NCAA glory. We took first place at the New England Tournament two years ago. Ah, my glory days. I shall miss them. That's why I organized a little get-together with some friends and classmates of mine at my apartment. I wanted it to be a party for the ages, folks. Seriously. It ended up exceeding my expectations. How? It became an orgy for the ages. It's amazing what a lot of stressed out, paranoid and horny men and women will do when you add music, alcohol and some erotically charged videos to the mix. I say such a combination can work wonders on the most uptight and sexless of human beings. In fact, I guarantee it.

First things first. Let me read off the guest list. I invited my good friend Stella Winston. She's one of the most fantastic women I know. A six-foot-one, curvy, busty and big-bottomed, deliciously voluptuous sister with dark brown skin and long Black hair braided into neat cornrows. She used to be the captain of the Saint Dominus College women's rugby team. I really loved her. Once upon a time. We were lovers, you see. Then one day, she left me for some rich white guy. And a few months later, that guy left her for a white chick. I guess, in the end, everyone gets their just desserts and virtually everything comes around. Right back to the beginning. I didn't bear Stella any ill will. In fact, I still think she's got the finest ass on campus. This refined Black woman from a wealthy family has a thick ghetto booty that would make a porn starlet seethe with jealousy.

Stella came with her good friend Monica Chavez, a tall and slender ( yet deliciously busty and big-bottomed ) young woman of African-American and Mexican descent. She was vacationing in Mexico when the Swine Flu mess came along and ruined things. She returned to the United States of America just in time. If anybody needs some fun, it's her. She's wound up tighter than a clock. Next there's Isabel Bronson. A tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed Irish-American chick from the women's volleyball team who seems to only date Black men. She came with her boyfriend Jason Thorne, a tall and burly, ruggedly handsome Black man who's captain of the Saint Dominus College men's swimming team. He's actually the Most Valuable Player of the men's swim team. How about that? Contrarily to popular belief, African-American men and African-American women can and do swim competitively. In high school, college and the Olympics. At all levels. We're there. Let no one tell you otherwise.

I also asked my good friend Kyle Henderson, a tall and model-like, extremely handsome young Black man who's the captain of the Saint Dominus College men's Baseball team. He's been my number one guy for ages. That's it as far as the guest list of the party goes. In my sincere opinion, less is most definitely more. Seriously. We sat in my living room, watching an erotic classic. It featured Black men and Black women having great sex together around a pool. I watched my guests as the film played on. Gauging the reactions of these collegiate men and women to that erotic video was quite fun for me. Especially the women's way of reacting to it. Watching women watch porn is fascinating for many men, including myself. The ladies seemed to be enjoying the erotic footage as much as the men.

The night went by. We talked, we drank and discussed the movie. I 'accidentally' turned on the thermostat even though it was warm outside. I just wanted to encourage my guests to start removing certain items of clothing. To cool off, you know. It worked perfectly. The combination of heat, alcohol and erotic footage is perfect for setting up an orgy. Before I knew it, everyone was making out and undressing. I watched my friends as they did their thing. Jason Thorne had a steamy threesome with Isabel Thorne and Monica Chavez while Kyle Henderson and Stella Winston got busy.

Jason ran his right hand through Isabel's long blonde hair as the sexy volleyball player stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised black cock. Well, other than my own, I haven't seen an uncut dick in a long time. Nice! With his left hand, he stroked Monica's soft tits. The sexy biracial woman seemed to like what he was doing. Nearby, things were progressing rather nicely between Stella and Kyle. The hunky Baseball player knelt before the voluptuous young Black woman and busied himself licking her pussy. Well, I guess Stella must be pleased with her selection. She seems to like men who enjoy pleasing her. She ran her hand through Kyle's hair as he licked and fingered her snatch. I grinned. Yeah, she liked that sort of thing. I guess some things never change.

Things were progressing nicely. Jason was in heaven as Monica and Isabel teamed up to suck his big black dick and lick his balls. The biracial woman and the blonde-haired white chick sucked him until he came, then they shared his manly seed. Man, this was seriously hot. Next, he got busy with the two of them. He put Monica on all fours and began drilling his cock into her pussy while Monica buried her face between Isabel's creamy white thighs, licking the white chick's neatly shaved pussy. Jason gripped Monica's hips and slammed his cock into her pussy. The black stud was having the time of his life with these two sexy ladies.

Meanwhile, Kyle and Stella were doing their thing. Now it was his turn to get serviced by her. Stella sucked Kyle's cock and licked his balls like cock sucking was going out of style. Man, I couldn't believe this shit. The whole time I went out with her, Stella always seemed reluctant to suck my cock. And now she was sucking Kyle's dick like a thirsty traveler drinking from an oasis. Wow. Women! When she got done sucking his dick, what she did surprised the hell out of me. Stella got on her hands and knees, face down and ass up. With those big hands of hers, she spread her plump ass cheeks wide open, exposing her puckered asshole. Kyle grinned, and bent low before pressing his lips against her anus. I was stunned. I didn't know he got down like that. The dude began licking the big black woman's asshole like anal-licking was going out of style. After a while, he stopped licking her ass and placed his cock there instead. With a swift thrust, Kyle's dick slid into Stella's asshole. Gripping the big black woman's wide hips, he began to butt-fuck her. Stella squealed in delight as Kyle plunged his dick into her asshole. I smiled. Wow. I didn't know this bitch got down like that.

Nearby, Jason was fucking lovely blonde Isabel, who was on all fours, screaming her lungs out while Monica fingered Jason's ass and slipped a small dildo into it. Talk about kinky. Jason gripped Isabel's long blonde hair and yanked her head back while thrusting his cock deep into her. At the same time, Monica shoved her dildo deep into his ass. She fingered her pussy while stimulating Jason's backdoor as he slammed his cock up Isabel's glistening wet pussy. Now that's what I call team work! Everybody seemed to be having fun. Stella was howling in pleasure as Kyle filled her ass with his dick. And Jason was doing some screaming of his very own as Monica's dildo stretched his ass. Just like Isabel's screams filled the room as her pussy was filled with Jason's manhood. Hot!

In the end, a good time was had by all. When all was said and done, we went into the showers, giggling all the way. My friends and classmates thanked me for throwing the coolest party ever. I just shrugged, and told them they were welcome, anytime. I bade them goodnight, and went to my room. Unbeknownst to them, I taped the whole thing. And I'm going to make a killing with this unabashed erotic video in the online amateur porn market. What a way for me to make sure my classmates remember me forever and make some money at the same time. Am I devious or what?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers