A Trip In The Bush Ch. 02

Story Info
Eagerly, she unbuttoned the top of his jeans.
3.2k words
4.25
22.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long four hours, but well worth it. At first it was a bit difficult sitting straight in the seat. I bounced from one cheek to the other, curling my feet up, and stretching across the seat. After an hour or so, the initial 'pain in the ass' had subsided to a numbness feeling, warm, just enough to keep me squirming for the rest of the trip. That was something that kept a grin on his face.

We arrived at the cottage a little after one, still quite early in the day. Driving down the little dirt road that led to the heavenly retreat it took everything I had to remain in my seat. Rolling down the windows, I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with the fresh air; the pine scent and immediately I could feel all the muscles in my body begin to relax. All worries and cares vanished in that one breath.

As we pulled over the last little hill, he pulled the car up along the side of the cottage. I jumped out of the car faster than he could put the car into park, I took off running down the little path that led to the water, and then darted back again, taking his hand, and leading him down to the waters edge. Holding tight to his hand I could feel the energy flow between us. We didn't say a word, just stood there looking out over the water, the beauty, the serenity, holding hands. Then he pulled me in close to him, wrapping his arms around me, I felt so safe in his arms.

He whispered into my ear, "My girl, did I mention lately, that I love you?"

"Why yes Master, but a girl can never hear it too much. I love you too more and more every day that we are together. I'm so looking forward to this week."

"I could stand here all day, holding you, looking out at sheer beauty, but that car isn't going to unpack itself. We best get to it, and then enjoy all this nature."

"Good idea!" Following behind him, I took one last peek behind me then set my sights on the car and the cottage. It wouldn't take long for us to unpack, plus there was the thrill of what laid ahead. I couldn't wait for the adventures and the push of familiar limits. I trust him completely. I would do anything for him or with him.

Unpacking the car didn't take long at all, within half an hour, we had everything in the cottage and put away. He sat on the sofa, his feet up, and his eyes closed. I slowly made my way over to him and submissively lowered myself at his feet and let a hand glide up his leg. Finding the button on his pants my eyes shifted their attention and unfastened the first obstacle. Suddenly, his hand came out and gripped mine, stopping me in my tracks. My heart sunk, my mind raced, what had I done, think girl think. Why was he stopping you?

"Trust me girl, you will finish what you started, but not right now. I think you need to get into that kitchen, fix us a little snack and then we are going to go for a little hike in the bush." He walked out onto the deck to enjoy the afternoon sun. He stopped at the door, "oh, and girl, best get out of those duds, no clothes for you up here."

All I could think was, oh man, the mosquitoes were going to have a field day with all this exposed skin. Removing my skirt and blouse, I placed them on the back of the chair. I would get to putting them away later. I set out to get him something to eat. I decided on a ham and cheese sandwich with some carrots and cucumber slices. Adding a beer and a glass of water to the tray I found him dosing in the hammock. Placing the tray on the little table I knelt down next to the hammock, leaning over so as not to jostle him too much, I kissed him tenderly on the cheek. He opened one eye and peered over at me, snarled a bit then suddenly he snatched me, pulled me up, and top of him. A quick smack on the ass and he was laughing and kissing me.

"Oh, girl, this is going to be a wonderful week. I plan on spending a lot of time, in this here spot. I also have so many devious plans for you." He kissed me again. "Ok, what did you make for me?"

I rolled off the hammock and presented the tray to him. "Ham and cheese with an ice cold beer. How is that for a good start?" He got up and sat in one of the chairs tapping the table in front of him. I placed the tray there and sat next to it.

"On your knees girl, there will be no slouching just because we are on vacation." Rising up on my knees I handed the plate with the sandwich to him. He took it from my hands, then I handed him the beer. I watched as he took his first bite and smiled.

"Thank you girl, very good. Come and sit here next to me." I jumped up and sat in the chair next to him. Still having some after effects from the spanking along the drive, and a fear of getting slivers in my butt I sat carefully. Looking out over the lake I was always in awe at the beauty that was right before us. There were no cottages across the lake from us, nothing but thick forest. On weekends, the lake could be quite busy with boaters, but during the week, very few boats passed by. We also had a tree right in front of the deck, which blocked anyone from watching us up on the deck. So any play, or walking naked wasn't a problem, unless someone decided to drop anchor right there in front.

He finished his sandwich, took my hand in his and drank his beer. "I have planned some adventures for us this week, even brought a couple new toys to try out. There will be new pushes, and I will be pushing hard, but remember, your safety is always first in my mind. You will always be wearing your collar and cuffs, at times you will be shackled, at other times you will have free time. I do remember that this is your vacation as well, and you will be re-energizing your batteries too. If there are a lot of boats out, you will be permitted to wear your bikini to go swimming and appropriate attire for when we go into town. Other than those designated times I only want to see you in your cuffs and collar, understood girl?"

"Yes Master, completely." I could tell by the tone, there wasn't room for joking around on this matter.

"Now girl, for that 'subject' you brought up earlier. Get down here and finish what you started, show me the wonder of that luscious tongue of yours."

Eagerly, I unbuttoned the top of his jeans and slid the zipper down. Pulling the sides back, I exposed his already hardening cock. Holding it tenderly in my hand, I kissed its head, my tongue played with it, licking, circling, and then kissing it again. I looked to my Master and his eyes were closed reveling in the pleasure. Returning my attention to Master's cock, I slid my mouth down along his shaft, one smooth motion down and back up. One more time I sucked him into my mouth and fluttering my tongue. My tongue ventured further down to his balls lapping at them, flicking my tongue back and forth as my hand stroked him. I sucked one ball into my mouth, and then the other, pleasuring my Master, sending him into another world. I could feel his cock growing harder with each lap of my tongue. The more excited he got, the more I increased in intensity.

His moans grew stronger his breathing heavier. My tongue trailed up from the base of his shaft, along the underside, to the very tip. My tongue swirled around the head when I felt his hand push my head down. I swallowed him entirely as his hard spear jab at my throat. I gagged but I continued, sliding my mouth up and down, his cock probing my throat. Faster I moved up and down, sucking him in, and continuing to suck hard as I pulled away. He was making low guttural sounds, almost primal. I could taste him, my tongue catching all of his juices escaping and then plunging down on him again and again. I continued to gag each time he hit the back of my throat, tears rolling down my cheek, all of it good, it pleased him to hear the gags, to see the tears. I must admit, that I too loved the feeling, made me feel much more his slave.

He stopped me, "Put your hands behind your back girl and raise them up to me." He hooked them together so now all I had to work with was my mouth and tongue.

He pushed my head down again and I returned to my oral duties. Ha, duties, it was more like play time. I know that I was suppose to be giving him pleasure, but I found it to be so much fun giving Master a blow job. To explore different ways of pleasing him, trying new things with my tongue, see how he would react and moan to different sensations. There were times that I became so involved, I would forget that he was there, odd, I know, but I would get so engaged in what I was doing. The more he responded was just more encouragement for me on to continue.

My tongue played with his head, licking and flicking at it. The more he groaned, the faster it would tease him. My tongue fluttered down one side, flickered at the base and then fluttered its way back up the other side. Plunging my mouth down, taking him all in, I held him there, sucking harder and harder, and slowly pulling back. I continued the hard sucking as I pulled away slowly a few more times.

As he was close to orgasm, he took control of my head, moving me to his rhythm, faster and faster, and his moans turning to cries. Just as he reached his climax, he held my head back, and I opened my mouth up, extending my tongue to catch his cum. Catching most of it in my mouth, I swallowed it down and opened for more. It was all over my face, I licked at my lips as much as I could then I set to cleaning him up with my tongue.

With a smile I said, "Thank you Master for the pleasure of your cock. I hope you are pleased with me."

"Oh girl, that you did, and very well I might add. You've got one talented tongue there. Although I believe I have always told you that." He unhooked my wrist cuffs. "Now go clean yourself up and bring back our hiking boots." He went back to the hammock and closed his eyes. I thought just watch he's going to fall asleep there.

I took my time cleaning up and digging our hiking boots out of the closet. We have a closet there where we could store things. Things such as hiking boots, some clothing, things we didn't want to haul back and forth. I found them in the back of the closet. I brought them out to him, he opened his eyes when he heard the door. Perfect timing I think.

"Girl, have we ever gone for a hike, or should I say, have you ever gone hiking in the nude?"

"No, can't say that I've experienced that one yet. Should be interesting, I hope that the mosquitoes are on vacation too."

He grabbed the bottle of off and rubbed some all over me. I do hate the smell of off, but I suppose it is better that itching all night long. I do have to say, I was a bit nervous. Besides the odd play party, I have never been naked out in the open like this. Around the house, not a problem, up here around the cottage, no big deal, but now we are venturing out, where possibly, we could come across someone else. First my heart started to race, and the butterfly was going strong in my stomach. I could feel my hands and legs tremble. I wasn't going to make excuses, I wasn't going to try and back out although there was part of me that thought, maybe.... No no, I wouldn't.

We headed off down the stairs and toward the bush. There were a few paths to start, but after that, we were pretty much on our own. We walked, we talked, we explored, and we even managed some caressing and flirting. Once we were out there, I almost forgot about the lack of clothing or at least I stopped worrying about running into someone else. We were quite alone. Feeling fatigue setting in we headed back toward the cottage.

I started dinner while Master went and changed into his bathing suit. When all was simmering on the stove, we went down to the lake for a swim. Before heading down Master removed my collars and cuffs for our swim, leaving them on the coffee table. The water was cool, but no where close to the cold that it was last summer. Master dove in right off, I personally prefer to take my time, one toe at a time. In a way this way was a bit more torturous, maybe that's why I liked it better. I make it in eventually, and then I can stay for hours. We swam and goofed around as well as some playing around in the water, exploring his slave's body, pinching my nipples and grabbing my ass. Shivering started to take over my body and it was time to get out.

After dinner, we sat there quiet on the sofa, cuddling in a blanket. There was a bit of a chill in the air, not enough to light the wood stove, just a blanket was nice. It was so peaceful, we just laid there relaxing and holding each other. I had just started dosing when he spoke.

"Alright girl, down on your pillow, we need to talk about the week and my expectations." I swear, he always knew when I was just getting comfy and sleepy, like I'm suppose to be focused when I'm half asleep. He rose and moved over to the recliner, throwing a big pillow on the floor in front of him. I took my place kneeling in front of him.

Silently I knelt in front of him, looking up into his eyes, seeing his strength and control.

"As I've already stated, this week, there will no clothes for you. I want you naked at all times. Some of our play time, I will discuss with you ahead of time, but other times, I will not. I will be pushing the limits we discussed, that you feel you are ready to have pushed. Know that I will always be watching you, and your safety is my ultimate concern. While we are up here in the cottage, or on the deck I want you to be on hands and knees and expect to be shackled for long periods. If there is something you can't reach, you will beg for some help. Understand girl?"

I nodded my understanding, and continued to focus attention on what my Master was saying. He took a handful of my hair in his right hand and tugged gently at it, but I remained focused, not letting my eyes break from his.

"Some play will be outside, where you may be seen. You will be strong and make me proud I know you will. For meals, you will serve me and sit on your heels on my right side. If you have pleased me I'll ask you to join me. I want my breakfast and lunch is to be out on the deck. Dinner will be on a whim, depending on the weather and my mood." I smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Mornings will be spent with your usual rituals, exercise, meditation and journal writing. If at any time you have concerns, I hope that you will write about it in your journal, or communicate with me. Our communication has been excellent, and I don't want you reverting to your old ways of keeping everything inside. Some things I know you will be frightened, worried, have concerns. If you don't talk to me about it, I won't have any idea what's on your mind. It won't be a safe situation if I don't know what you are thinking. Is that clear girl?"

"Crystal Master."

He smiled and leaned down and kissed me, first on the forehead, and then tilting my chin upward, he kissed my mouth. A kiss so passionate it sent shivers through my body. So exciting it reached deep inside me to stir up sensations in me that only he has been able to create. His tongue played across my lips, then darting into my mouth, teasing my tongue, taunting the vixen to expose herself. I fought the urge to jump up and tackle him, to wrap my arms around him. This wasn't the time for that sort of playfulness, not until he released me from my position.

With a big grin he sat back again, "alright girl, go get your chains." All excited, I crawled over to our room, dug out the chains to shackle my cuffs together, and brought them back to Master. I was so excited. I could feel myself getting wet already. I was going to make another puddle, I was sure of it.

Crawling back, I placed myself in front of Master and held the chains up to him. Taking the chains from me, he patted the table just behind me. I sat up on the edge, holding out my wrists to him. He hooked the chains to my wrist cuffs. Next I lifted one foot at a time to have them in turn hooked up. The chain was actually long enough that it didn't impair my mobility with my every day activities. It was just a reminder of my placement in this relationship. There was a comfort in these chains. Giggling to myself, I thought it might impair swimming. Of course I know full well that it would be forbidden to wear them in the water, they would rust.

It had been a long day and we were both tired. I headed for the bed first turning down the bed and sliding in. He liked when I warmed up his side before getting in. It wasn't long with the complete darkness as well as silence of the bush we were both sound asleep. I fell asleep to the thought, of our little hike, that it was just an intro to something more devious he was planning for later in the week.