A Trip North Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
120 Followers

"Do you boys like watching what Jon is doing? Or do you like what I'm doing to myself?"

"Both!" I didn't know who spoke but I felt the bed move with the added weight, and from the way the bed moved both of them had joined us. "Fuck that's erotic!"

There was movement on the bed. "Go ahead if you want to." I could feel Pat's fingers moving faster over her clit.

"MMMGGGHHH!!" A hand had taken my flaccid cock then another hand joined the first. I knew it wasn't Pat as both her hands were busy so it had to be the boys.

"Oh gawd Jon!! I'm watching them play with each other's cock! And they are playing with your cock!" Pat was squirming and putting her full weight on my face. I had to push her up slightly so I could breathe. "Ohhhhh baby! OH! I'm cumming watching them! Eat me! Suck my cunt and my ass! Swallow all their cumMMM-M-M-M-M-MFUCK-K-K-K!!"

Pat's body tensed and I felt the muscles in her thighs tighten as she peaked. With a loud groan her body went rigid and she rolled off and lay next to me. Looking down Tom and Jack were on each side of me. They had one another's cock in their fist and both of them were fondling my balls and cock.

Pat finally moved off the bed. "I'll be right back," then headed for the bathroom. When she returned she carried with her a couple warm washcloths and handed them to the boys. "Thought you could use these." She smiled.

As they cleaned themselves up I went over and grabbed a handful of beers and passed them around. "Are you guys ok? I know some things have happened that you've never done before."

Tom grinned, "I'm fine. You're right though I sure haven't ever done anything like this before." He paused then chuckled, "But that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it."

Jack sat quietly for a few moments. "I've often wondered what it would be like to touch another man. I was real nervous, but with Pat urging me and talking like that I just had to do it…you know?"

We all sat and talked for about the next hour then glancing at the clock I noticed it was well after midnight. "I'd love to carry on this conversation but we have a lot of driving to do tomorrow and I need some sleep." I smiled and flipped my still soft cock. "Besides I'm about done for one day."

The guys moved over onto the other bed as I crawled between the sheets. Pat leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. "I'll be along shortly, I'm going to have another beer and talk some more." She pulled the covers up over my shoulders and joined the guys on the other bed.

It closed my eyes and could hear them talking quietly, just before drifting off I looked over at the three of them sitting together. My last thought before overtook me was how funny it was that in just a matter of hours things could change so much. Here they were all sitting naked in front of one another and not thinking a thing about it.

I remember waking a few times to the sound of Pat getting fucked but couldn't pull myself from sleep. When I finally woke up Pat was curled up to me and there was sunlight peaking through the small opening in the curtains.

Slipping out of bed I saw that it was almost seven and knew we had to get moving. I walked in the bathroom and stood waiting for my morning hard on to relax enough so I could piss.

"Morning, can you move over a little?" I hadn't heard or seen Tom and it startled me.

"Oh! Sure." I moved to the side and holding my now somewhat softened cock let a stream go. Tom held his cock down and let himself go. I glanced over at him. "Damn you look like crap! What time did you all finally go to bed? I woke up once and heard the three of you going at it."

His laugh sounded more like a groan. "I think it was probably around four. We finished off that case of beer, and yeh that's what we were doing." He managed a smile.

I finished up and stepped over to the sink, grabbing my toothbrush. "Thought so, but just couldn't wake up."

Tom shook his cock and stepped past me to the shower. "Jack and I fucked her one more time. To bad you couldn't wake up, we really filled her pussy!" He turned and grinned at me. "You would have had a real treat. I don't know though Pat said she was really sore." He grinned and stepped into the shower.

Everyone finally got moving and we headed towards home. The remainder of the trip was interesting as the conversation centered on all that had happened.

We arrived in the early evening and got all our things in the house.

Jack said he didn't have anything planned and wanted to know if he could spend the night. But that's another story I will continue later…

Tom wanted to get back to his apartment and get his equipment unloaded. Telling Pat I'd be a few minutes we got in the van and headed to his place.

"Remember me mentioning about Tina?" I grinned over at him and nodded. "She's going to be horny as hell when I get there, and knowing how she is when she's like that I thought I might tell her about everything."

Thoughts of her naked flashed through my head. I told him that Pat and I wouldn't have any problem if he told her, just as long as it all stayed between us. He fully agreed with me and as we unloaded his things told me that he would let us know.

Tom did talk to Tina and nothing came to be immediately…But that too is another story…

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you have enjoyed. Please feel free to email me as I will be happy to respond.

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
120 Followers
12