A Trip to Atlanta

Story Info
Couple meets a new friend in Atlanta.
6.1k words
4.29
82.2k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a man who enjoys watching his wife have sex with other men, if this offends you or you don't like it, well you have been warned! To the rest who like a good story in this genre we hope you enjoy!!

*

A few weeks ago Jolene and I flew to Atlanta to attend a close friend's wedding. Jolene and I had known Pete for several years and were looking forward to seeing him again. We left the L.A. area on a Tuesday night about six o'clock, the weather was balmy, about 85 degrees with a slight breeze. As many of you know from our other adventures my wife is a beautiful California girl with long tanned legs that meat at her sweet little pussy. If you are new to our stories take a look at our profile to see for yourself. At any rate Jolene was traveling in a short lightweight floral sundress that left most of her lovely thighs exposed while revealing much of her supple breasts. As we walked through the airport a lot of heads turned as her dress swayed with her hips and her braless chest bounced as she walked in her heels. We checked in and made it through the security gates without incident and took some seats near our gate, as we were pretty early for our flight. My wife took a book from her purse and began reading while we waited. I looked around the waiting area and noticed there were the typical businessmen returning home, some families looking like their vacation was over and other typical travelers. One person that caught my eye was a young black man wearing casual shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. What caught my eye was that he was checking out my wife's long crossed legs. Jolene had crossed her legs letting her sundress ride high on her thighs and much of her leg was exposed, almost to her fine ass.

I needed to use the restroom and standing to leave told my wife that I was headed to the restroom and asked if there was anything she needed. Jolene replied she was fine as she let the book fall to her lap and smiled up at me. I told her I would bring her bottled water and mentioned she had an admirer across the waiting area wearing a Hawaiian shirt. I turned and left walking several feet away before turning to watch my wife. Jolene uncrossed her legs and took her time crossing them the other direction, a move that was not lost on her new admirer. Her dress was now even further up her thighs and she made no move to cover herself knowing the young black man was intently watching her every move. I went to the restroom, picked up a bottle of water for Jolene and returned to the waiting area to find my wife still intent on reading her book and her new distant friend had moved to a closer seat for a better view. As my wife drank her water we discussed that the flight should be boarding soon and wondered where the "watcher" would be sitting. The waiting area was not crowded and I assumed the flight would not be full and whispered to my wife we might have a chance for the mile high club if we were lucky.

About that time an announcement came over the speakers indicating our flight was going to be delayed about another hour or more due to weather difficulties in Texas where we actually had a connecting flight. Jolene sighed that she would have more time to read as she leaned over to kiss me. I returned her kiss while pulling her toward me for a closer embrace. As we broke the embrace our young "watcher" rose from his seat and headed toward the various shops in the airport. I noticed Jolene was watching him closely and as he entered the nearby bar she suggested maybe we have a drink while we waited, her sexy smile giving away her thoughts. My wife and I gathered our things and made our way to the bar, taking stool seats well within the bar, not noticing our young soon to be friend. After we had ordered our drinks the "watcher" came out of the bar's restroom and noticing us took a seat nearby where his view was unobstructed. I was having a great time watching our "watcher" watch my wife and knowing Jolene was enjoying putting on a show. Our waitress came with our drinks and as we toasted each other I told my wife I was enjoying her naughty little escapade. Jolene smiled and ran her finger around the rim of her glass slowly as she once again crossed her legs for the young man's benefit. I moved my hand to my wife's thigh and slowly slipped her dress even further up her legs to a point where her little lace panties were almost in view.

Our young friend was sitting across from us in a chair and his eye level was almost even with my wife's legs as she was sitting on the tall bar stool. We were pretty sure he was getting an eyeful of Jolene's long legs as she frequently slowly crossed and uncrossed them. Jolene left for the restroom and our "watcher's" eyes never left her body as she strode across dimly lit the bar. When my wife was out of sight our young black friend turned to look my direction and when he saw that I was watching him he smiled slightly like a kid getting caught with his hand in a cookie jar. I raised my drink in a mock toast and smiled back knowing he was caught but also knowing he was checking out my wife. When Jolene returned to her chair I mentioned the incident with our "watcher" and she too raised her glass to toast him, catching him once again transfixed on her long legs. Another couple of drinks and a little more teasing passed the time before we headed back to the waiting area. I guess our young friend was embarrassed as he stayed behind in the bar.

Returning to the waiting area I noticed it had become much more crowded and when I asked a gentlemen sitting next to me why he told me other flights that had delays were filling our flight. I was mildly disappointed having had thoughts of an un-crowded flight and being able to play a little on the plane. Soon the boarding call was given and Jolene and I prepared to board the plane. During this period we had not seen our friend and as we were about to board Jolene said she would like to use the bathroom one more time before boarding. I stood in the waiting area as Jolene made he way to the restroom, almost running across the terminal. I watched as my wife's sundress bounced up and down with her motion occasionally catching a glimpse of her ass cheeks, her thong panties leaving a nice view of her tanned ass. As they called the rows where our seats were I noticed our friend the "watcher" arrive and make his way into the loading ramp. More rows were called and just before the final call Jolene showed up looking fresh and smiling. I took my wife by the hand and we made our way past the agent, down the ramp and into the plane.

The plane was packed, a lot of business men, and my wife was pleasantly pleased to find she was the center of attention as we made our way down the crowded aisle. The flight attendant took our carry on luggage toward the rear of the plane as she showed us our seats just in front of the wing. You can imagine our surprise as we found the "watcher" sitting in our row in the aisle seat. Jolene smiled down at his handsome dark face and big smile as I scooted past him first and she followed. I was watching as my wife brushed her tanned legs against the "watcher's" long black legs while attempting to move into the row and her seat. Jolene was standing in our row, bent over looking through her purse allowing both our new friend and I to look down her open sundress to her braless breasts. When my wife turned my direction, still bent at the waist, to ask me if I needed anything I am sure the "watcher" was taking in her fine legs and firm ass. Jolene took her seat and squirmed in her seat as she found the seat belts, her dress rising further and further up her thighs. As we settled in I slid my hand to my wife's legs and as she parted them slightly let my hand fall between her thighs. Our friend was trying not to stare but I know how difficult it can be not looking at my beautiful wife Jolene.

Another few minutes and we were taxiing toward the runway, moments later the jet was rumbling down the runway and then airborne. Once we had leveled off the usual safety instructions were given and then the flight settled down for the jaunt to Houston. Jolene had picked up her book again and as she attempted to cross her legs her high-heeled sandal fell from her foot and landed just in front of the "watcher's" feet. I watched now as my wife smiled at our neighbor and said "Excuse me, my shoe just fell and I wonder if you would mind getting it for me?" There was no doubt our neighbor would retrieve it as my wife sat with her legs slightly parted, dress high on her thighs leaning his direction with her breasts about to pop from their hiding spot. Our young neighbor smiled from ear to ear and leaned forward to retrieve my wife's shoe, taking his time admiring her legs and then raising to hand her the shoe.

As he handed my wife the shoe he spoke softly and slowly, "My name is Carl, I'm glad I could help out." Well at last the "watcher" had a name and my wife thanked him for retrieving her shoe while raising her leg to slip the sandal on her small foot. This motion allowed her dress to rise higher on her legs, bunching up just at her waist, revealing to Carl and I her white lace panties. As my wife lowered her leg no move was made by her or me to cover her thighs and Carl was locked on the small white patch of panties. A moment later he snapped up realizing what he was doing and embarrassed tried not to look our way. I spoke up and thanked him for helping Jolene and introduced the both of us to him. The ice was now broken and conversation started easily. I was very turned on watching my wife expose her long legs to Carl and as the flight progressed became aware that on more than one occasion his muscular black legs were pressing against my wife's long tanned legs. We found out that Carl was from Atlanta and had been in L.A. on business, returning after two weeks away from home. Jolene asked if his wife was waiting for him and he mentioned he was single and lived with his brother.

We continued our conversation and time passed quickly, of course the several cocktails we had during the flight didn't hurt either. By the time we approached Houston we were pretty well acquainted and knowing we all had about a two hour layover Carl asked us to join him for dinner at his company's expense. Jolene and I agreed and soon found ourselves walking through the terminal arm in arm with Carl headed toward the restaurant. We found a decent place to eat, were shown to a booth and Carl and I watched as Jolene slid across the booth, her legs spread, her panties visible and her smile intoxicating. I moved in on one side of my wife while Carl moved in on the other, ordering a round of drinks before the waitress had a chance to leave. We spent the next hour or so drinking and eating, talking about Atlanta and L.A. and various other subjects. About this time Jolene mentioned she had to use the ladies room and Carl just about jumped from his seat to let my wife out of the booth. Although I could not see my wife's legs I noticed Carl was intently watching her as she slid from the booth, took his firm black hand and stood, slowly smoothing her dress down from her breasts to her thighs.

When Jolene had left Carl mentioned how beautiful she was and how lucky I was to be married to her. I told Carl that Jolene and I had been married for more than ten years and I knew I was the luckiest man alive. Carl's head was moving up and down agreeing with me when I asked him if he enjoyed my wife's long legs. Carl stopped instantly not knowing where this was going while I continued mentioning that I thought her legs were great and telling him I was sure she was putting on a show for his benefit as well as mine. He asked if I was ok with his checking her out and I explained I didn't know how he could stop from doing it and that it was fine with me. About this time Jolene returned and both Carl and I stood as she slipped into the boot on my side, sliding across the seat toward the middle. This time as she slid across it was very apparent that she had removed her panties and was now completely naked under her thin sundress. As I sat down my wife slid her hand over to me and discreetly handed me her little white thong panties. I was sure Carl got all of this as I looked up and he smiled at me then turned to smile at my lovely wife. My cock was hard thinking of my wife just flashing our new young black friend and I was pretty certain Carl was in the same condition by the look on face as Jolene sucked on her cocktail straw. Jolene was intoxicating as she slowly sucked on the two small straws, slowly backing away, licking her lips and then running her fingers up and down the wet straws.

A couple more rounds of drinks, much ogling of my wife's legs, breasts pressing against her dress and we were ready for the flight from Houston to Atlanta. Again the three of us made our way to the plane, arm in arm, Jolene holding both of us tight to her body. We only had to sit in the waiting area a few minutes before our seating row was called and as we made our way through the dark airplane I led the way, Jolene holding my hand and dragging Carl along behind her. The plane was not as crowded as the first flight and we soon found ourselves in an almost deserted part of the airplane, this time only a few rows from the rear of the plane. Although our seats were near the window I asked the flight attendant if we could sit in the center section where there were five seats across and nobody using them. The flight attendant agreed and the three of us made our way into the much larger area a little tipsy and a little horny. The plane was up and off as we made ourselves comfortable and once the seatbelt light was off we repositioned ourselves so that all seat arms were up and we were in the center of the row side by side. The flight attendant smiled at us as she made her way to the galley, the kind of smile that was a question and a thought at the same time.

Somewhere between Houston and Atlanta Carl nodded off to sleep for a few moments. When Carl woke he found Jolene sitting with her legs parted and my left hand slightly stroking her naked pussy. Carl smiled at me then at Jolene as she turned and leaned back, resting on Carl's shoulders and swinging her legs across my lap, her dress now bunched up at her waist. Carl watched as my hands moved up her thighs, her legs parting more as I slid a finger into her glistening pussy. My wife was leaning against Carl's shoulder in the dark and as I moved my finger slowly in and out of her she guided his hand to her breasts. Carl kissed her neck and asked if she was all right as she whispered she was fine and that she wanted to be a little more comfortable. I looked down and noticed her little blonde pussy was peeking out from her dress to allow Carl a good visual of her sweet box. Carl only took a few seconds to find the small buttons holding her dress together and slowly with both of his hands he began undoing the top button. Meeting no resistance Carl soon had the four buttons from the top to her waist unbuttoned, her dress falling slightly open revealing her cleavage down to her firm stomach. Carl was watching every move as my wife opened her legs slightly more allowing me free access to her. My wife slid slightly down in the seat and in doing so her dress now bunched up more leaving her nearly shaved pussy clearly in view and open to our new friend.

Carl looked at me and I looked at him as my wife slowly slid her hands over her breasts and pulled the dress apart and down over her shoulders, revealing her large breasts and erect nipples. Carl cupped her left breast in his black hand as her hand moved up her body and gently squeezed her right breast, pulling back and rolling her nipple between her dainty fingers. About this time we were startled to see the flight attendant standing in the aisle to our row. Nobody moved for a second before the flight attendant leaned forward and while smiling handed Carl a blanket suggesting we cover up. Talk about getting caught with your pants down we got caught with my wife's dress down and up! Carl gently covered my wife with the blanket and I watched as her legs parted even more, one leg dropping to the floor. Carl was now rubbing my wife's erect nipples and from the movement under the blanket he could tell I was gently playing with Jolene's pussy. It wasn't long before Jolene began sighing and lightly moaning as an orgasm began rumbling through her body. My wife bit her lip as her hips bucked with my fingering of her pussy and his pinching of her nipples under the blanket. As Jolene calmed down we all took a deep breath and waited for the other to acknowledge what had just occurred.

I looked over my wife at Carl and as he looked at me smiled and nodded his head. Jolene's head turned up to smile at me and then as she turned in her seat she mentioned she wanted to catch some sleep before we hit Atlanta. There we sat for the rest of the flight, Jolene semi-naked under the blanket, head in Carl's lap, legs across my lap. My hands were resting on her tanned legs as Carl gently fondled her luscious breasts as we landed in Atlanta. Gathering our clothes about us and straightening up we disembarked the plane, thanking the smiling flight attendant for the blanket as we left. It was now late in Atlanta and although Carl volunteered to take us where we wanted to go and even asked if we would like to stay the night with him we thanked him and bid our goodbyes. As we parted Jolene and Carl exchanged cell phone numbers just in case we made it back to Atlanta before our flight was due to leave the following Tuesday. Standing at the baggage return Carl gave Jolene a lingering kiss, the first since we met, gathered his bags and left through the doors into the night.

We made it through Atlanta and out to the suburbs arriving at our friend's home just before midnight, Jolene sleeping most of the way. We made our way quietly into the house, the door being unlocked and found our way to the spare bedroom where we had stayed previously. Although we were pretty tired we soon found ourselves naked, lying in bed and fondling each other while we kissed. Breaking our kiss I moved over my wife and slipping my cock into her wet pussy began a slow, gentle fucking of her sweet box. While we fucked I asked her if she liked having Carl's black hands on her large white breasts and she whispered back that she wanted his ebony cock deep in her pussy as well. That was all I could take, the vision of my sexy wife with Carl's cock buried in her little blonde pussy and I began shooting my cum into my wife. Jolene was grabbing my back and meeting every thrust as she too clung to an orgasm with me.

Wednesday through Friday was a blur of activity as Jolene helped our friend Pete's fiancée prepare for the wedding. Friday night I went out with our friend and some of his buddies and soon found ourselves in a nightclub watching half naked women dance on the stage and move around us collecting tips and feels every chance we had. As we were enjoying the evening I heard my name called out and turning in my chair I saw Carl, our friend from the airplane trip out, moving in my direction. Standing I shook Carl's hand and asked him what he was up to and what was he doing here. He told me one of his clients had wanted to see the sights of Atlanta and they ended up here with his brother Curtis and another friend. My friend Pete stood to introduce himself and soon we were all sitting at a table together really partying hard.

We were all drinking quite a bit and Pete leaned across the table and asked Carl if he had met my wife Jolene. Carl smiled and said he had met Jolene and she was one sexy woman, smiling at me with a knowing smile. Pete, drunk through and through, smiled back and told Carl "Jolene has the nicest breasts I have ever sucked and the sweetest pussy I have ever fucked!" Carl looked at me then at Pete as he continued "Carl, my friend Bernard shared his wife with me several times and someday I hope to do the same with him!" The alcohol was definitely talking now as I tried to steer the conversation in a different direction noticing that Carl's client and his brother Curtis were listening to every word Pete was just about yelling to us. We were closing the club down when Pete asked Carl if he would like to come to the wedding tomorrow to which Carl tried to decline. There was no turning Pete down and soon Carl found himself writing down directions and times for the wedding and the reception, both being held at a country club nearby. We said our goodbye's and I poured Pete into the car for the ride home.

12