A Trip to Purgatory

Story Info
Hot sex with a hot bridesmaid.
3.1k words
4.42
94.6k
47

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.1 Hot sex with a Hot Bridesmaid

"It's a shame Carrie isn't here, she would have loved this," Eli said to Carrie's brother Rob. Rob nodded solemnly.

Eli was enjoying the wedding more than he had expected even though it wasn't his cup of tea. The traditional wedding music had been replaced by contemporary rock music. A formal church service exchanged for an outdoor affair conducted by a new age priestess. However, the bride's gown was conventional, a simple flowing white dress that made Jennifer look angelic.

Carrie was supposed to be here. She was the favorite Aunt of Steven, the groom, and a loving presence in his life. Hers was the first name added to the wedding list. Eli was just the 'plus one' on the invitation, her husband.

Tragically, Eli's college sweetheart and wife of 25 years, Carrie, had been killed 5 months and 3 days ago in the tragic DC train accident. It was a body blow that he hadn't recovered from and he suspected he never would, but life goes on or so they say. Although for this 48 year old, life had lost its luster.

Today, he was standing beside his wife's brother as they watched the boy Rob had raised for 12 years enter into a holy matrimony before God, family and friends. Eli came in homage to Carrie because she would not have missed this wedding for the world.

Rob was relegated to by-stander status because he was not the groom's biological father and no longer part of the family. Rob and Steven's mother, Bridget, had been man and wife for 15 years, but they divorced 2 years ago.

Everyone said it was a shame that they divorced. Rob had loved and raised the two children Bridget brought into the marriage just the same as the son that he and Bridget had together. Rob's downfall began with an automobile accident. His severe injuries required surgery, physical therapy and painkillers. Unfortunately, he became addicted to the painkillers. This addiction overwhelmed him and eventually cost him his job, his wife and his family.

This was yet another blow to Bridget who had more than her share of tough breaks. Sister or Sis as she was called by her family was the eldest of four girls born into a strict, religious Irish Catholic family. All the girls rebelled against the tyrannical rule of their father. Bridget got knocked up by her hooligan boyfriend when she was 16. Bridget's dad was livid and he forced them to get married.

Bridget had the baby and Ernie, the newlywed husband, an 18 year old high school drop- out went to work as a construction laborer to support his young family. A second child, a daughter, soon joined the unhappy family.

Ernie's immaturity and lack of character doomed the marriage. Soon he was taking his frustrations out on Bridget with his fists. The beatings were so severe that eventually even a staunch supporter of the Church, like Bridget's father, allowed them to divorce.

At 18, Bridget was a divorced high school drop-out with 2 young children to care for. She struggled. She cared for her kids during the day and worked nights and week-ends as a waitress in a restaurant when her mother and sisters could look after the kids.

Rob was a regular at that establishment. Rob was a good man with a steady job and he became the answer to Bridget's prayers. Bridget was the girl of Rob's dreams. She was on the tall side at 5' 7", with red hair, hazel eyes, and pale white skin the kind that is prone to freckles. She had a pretty face and a good figure. Childbirth had been kind to her. She managed to keep her slim hips and waist, and breast feeding had affected her modest bosom in a good way changing her A cups into a full B's.

Rob was a good provider and a stabilizing force in the children's lives. He was Steven's father from age 2 until age 18. However, his name did not appear in today's program. He played no part in the ceremony. He watched his ex-wife sit in the front row as the mother of the groom. Ernie was introduced as Steven's dad. Rob, who did all the work raising Steven, took the slights stoically and watched his son get married. He left soon after the service.

The wedding and reception took place at the riverside home of the bride and groom. The weather could not have been more accommodating; it was a gorgeous sunny summer day.

The sun, heat and painful memories of Eli's lost bride had him frequenting the full bar. Eli was soon well medicated and in need of emptying his bladder. He entered the house and stood fourth in line for the bathroom.

One of the bridesmaids, who had also being imbibing heavily, stumbled into the room. She was a tiny thing, 5' 2", extremely skinny, definitely less than 100 pounds. Eli guessed that she was in her early 20's. She spoke a little too loudly as she announced to no one in particular,

"I...I've got to go to the bathroom."

She lurched into Eli. It was like a feather hitting an oak tree. Eli is 6' and 200 pounds; she didn't even cause him to sway. Eli caught her and held her steady as she regained her balance. Eli had the strong suspicion that she had nothing on under her light gray dress. He found that amusing.

"Nice catch Pops," she said with a giggle.

Eli caught the flash from a stone that pierced her nose and from a chunk of metal embedded in her tongue. She had multiple rings in each ear. Her red hair had a splash of blue in it and some daisies. "Par for the course, I guess these days," Eli thought to himself.

"No problem, flower girl." Eli said teasing her about her outlandish appearance and her tiny stature.

Eli had picked on the wrong girl. This one was slightly drunk and overly sensitive to comments that implied she was a kid. For as long as she could remember, she had been teased about being a kid because she had always been small, short and skinny.

"Hey! I'm not a kid," she shouted, "I'm 18 and a bridesmaid. Got it?" She put a hand on her hip and pointed the other at Eli while lecturing him adding, "Remember, you can't judge a book by its cover."

"My apologies, ma'am," Eli responded. He grinned thinking "This is a feisty one". He decided to continue to toy with her. "You've misunderstood me. I like your style. You're a real free spirit right? It reminds me of "The Summer of Love", 1967. San Francisco."

Eli saw a blank look on her face, 1967 was well before she was born. Eli tried to clarify his statement with a song.

"If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair... If you come to San Francisco, Summertime will be a love-in there.

Eli's tenor voice was captivating and melodious. It stunned her because it was so beautiful and he sounded so sincere. No one had ever serenaded her before. She swooned and all her defensiveness melted away.

"Wow. That was...great," she said softly, impressed by this older man, "Yea, I'm a free spirit." The girl toppled into him again, she rested her underdeveloped body against Eli's rugged frame and placed her head against his chest. She looked up at him, smiled and whispered in a husky voice,

"You know...we don't have to wait in line. I know where there's another bathroom."

She pushed off Eli and unsteadily began weaving across the floor. She looked over her shoulder at him and crooked her finger. Eli followed more as a spotter expecting her to fall again than a man interested in a shorter line. They ambled upstairs and she burst through the door into the master bedroom.

"This way," she lisped. "All the bridesmaids got dressed in here. There is a bathroom over here."

The room was empty. Eli entered. The young woman stopped and said,

"You can go first."

Eli had had fun teasing this youngster, he decided he wasn't done with her yet. Knowing she wanted to be treated as a grown up, he smiled at the cute girl and playfully said,

"You and I are a lot alike. We can't be judged by our appearances. We're also both nonconformists. I say to hell with convention, let's go in together."

The intoxicated woman gave him a wicked smiled and said,

"Yea, let's."

They entered the master bathroom arm-in-arm. The girl giggled, sat on the edge of the tub and gestured that Eli could have the toilet first. Eli brazenly unzipped his pants, fished out his dick and proceeded to pee. It was a long 'I've been drinking beer' pee. She watched him, appraising his equipment.

When her turn came, she gathered up her long dress and flung it theatrically over her shoulder. Her lack of panties was evident as she marched to the throne. She was a slim one: her thighs just slightly bigger than Eli's biceps, a very small waist, no butt and no hair on her pussy. She sat down and spread her legs and asked,

"Do you want to watch?"

Eli nodded at the spunky young exhibitionist. A yellow trickle escaped from her cleft sex, it soon grew into a full golden gush. The air smelled of urine and Eli heard her sigh above the sound of the rush of her stream. When she was done, she daintily dabbed her shaven pussy, stood and bowed, proud of her performance.

Eli was intrigued by the playful erotic girl. She wasn't his cup of tea, his type was more self-confident, certainly older and womanly, not waif-like, but still there was a certain something about her. He approached her, took her in his arms and kissed her pale lips.

She returned the kiss with more ardor than Eli had expected so Eli dropped a hand to her bare ass. He was amazed by its tiny size. His one hand could practically span her entire bottom. He groped her small, firm rump. While the kissing continued, her hand dropped to his exposed manhood and grasped it firmly. She speculated on its potential length and girth. It began to swell and harden as she gently stroked him. She was pleased when it expanded to a full 6 inches with ample thickness.

Eli let loose of her ass and brought his hand up to her chest. Her endowment was modest, the thickness of his hand. Her breasts were high and firm with a hard and surprising thick nipple. He strummed it with his thumb and she sighed again.

She dropped to her knees and her mouth enveloped his dick. Eli is not huge, but since she was petite, she struggled to get much of him into her mouth. She persevered bravely, but could only effectively lick and kiss his penis and suck on the rubbery head of his dick; however, after 6 months of inactivity, Eli sincerely appreciated her efforts. The metal studded tongue was a new sensation.

Eli gently grasped her by the arms and stood her up, he then gathered her in his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He looked deeply into her eyes and said,

"I'm going to make you come."

Shyly she replied honestly with her eyes downcast, "Uhmm...I don't come often especially if I've been drinking."

Eli plopped her face-down on the bed and unzipped her gown. He helped her out of it and laid her on her back. He stood and took in the nude beauty before him.

"Nymph. That is what I will call you."

Eli traced a finger slowly across her young face, down her elegant neck and circled her small firm breasts. Her hard thick pink nipples stood at attention. Her boobs were just a gentle rise on her narrow chest. They had large pink areolas and thick tall nipples which seemed out of proportion with her body. But just like her spunkiness, they suited her personality.

Eli continued his loving inspection. She had a tiny waist 20", 22" at most and a firm belly curving gently down to her bare vagina. This small woman had thick outer lips and oversized inner lips. The darker folds of her ragged inner lips spilled out of her sex.

She saw where his gaze fell and, embarrassed, she crossed her legs.

"Don't look there," she pleaded. "It's so ugly."

"No you're wrong. You are beautiful like a little forest nymph. Your fat nipples and the extra folds of your pussy excite me. They match your oversized temperament. And now, I'm going to make you cum."

She braced herself expecting him to climb on top of her and drive his hard prick inside her dry vagina as the boys did. Instead he took her hand. His eyes looked soulfully into her eyes as his two hands massaged her small hand and fingers. Minutes passed. She sighed with enjoyment and noticed a wetness begin to build between her thighs.

Eli placed her hand on her stomach and reached for her tiny foot. He proceeded to massage each of her feet with the same loving attention he had given her hand. She was thrilled and in awe of him. She found it relaxing, pleasurable and stimulating. None of her other lovers had ever delayed their gratification or even for a moment shown any consideration for her and her pleasure.

Finally, Eli lowered his face to her sex. She was wet and ready for penetration, but Eli was not in a hurry. He began to gently caress her thighs with his fingers and apply light kisses. She squirmed at his tenderness and her legs were soon covered with goose bumps. Her pussy began to throb begging for attention; however, Eli would only give it an occasional quick brush. Each light touch though would elicit a moan and cause her to move her hips as she tried to extend and deepen the contact.

"More," she cried out. "I need more,"

Eli placed his mouth on her opening. He again lingered, feeling her softness, the wetness, tasting her womanly fluid and experiencing the heat of her engorged pussy. Without any pubic hair, her sex was incredibly smooth and accessible. His tongue explored the inner and outer lips and then plunged into the salty crevice. She bucked against his face with a demanding rhythm. Eli could sense her hunger, her desire. His lips and tongue now began to visit her swollen clit. He inserted a finger and began to rub the rough patch inside her vagina, her G spot. His attack on her clit became more regular and forceful.

She moaned. She groaned soulfully. She began calling out loudly,

"Oh, God. Yes. There. Yes there. Oh God. Oh God. OH GOD!"

Eli felt her body spasm. She unconsciously drew her legs up. Her pussy clamped down trapping his finger. His face felt a spurt of feminine fluid as his nymph was in the grips of a mighty orgasm. Then she was quiet and still, no longer even breathing, just experiencing the electric jolt of her mind blowing orgasm. Eli smiled and lay still and let her enjoy and recover. He knew his time would come.

Slowly, she returned. Her overloaded sensors re-booted and her mind was again functioning. She found herself covered with sweat and breathing heavily. She hugged Eli's head to her crotch.

"Thank you. That was ...that was the best orgasm ever," she said with conviction.

She ran her fingers though his hair and let out a deep sigh. Eli laughed, lifted himself off her and stood. He stripped off his clothes and got on his hands and knees, his powerful body hovering over hers. He began to nuzzle her tiny tits and suck and nip at her oversized teats. She yelped in response. His heavy erection grazed her soft thighs.

She reached down to capture his big cock and guided it to her sopping pussy. Eli slipped the head inside her warm opening and kissed her small mouth. She eagerly opened both orifices for him and encouraged him to enter. Her tongue reached out for his and her cunt rocked against his steely hardness driving it further into her waiting cavity. They both found it extremely pleasurable.

Eli was concerned about her small frame so he proceeded slowly. He entered her pussy cautiously. He was pleased and surprised to discover that she could accommodate all of him. When he was in to the hilt, he paused to savor her warm tightness.

"Fuck me old man," she teased, "I've got a sneaky suspicion that you can coax another wonderful orgasm out of me."

Eli laughed and began stroking his rod in and out of her. She was active, responsive and their pace quickened. Eli enjoyed her.

Eli wanted to experience more of her so he pulled out and lifted off her.

Light heartedly he said, "I want to try that boney ass of yours. Get up on your knees."

She took no offense and assumed the position. Eli guided his dick into her slick cunt. It was weird. Her pussy felt great, but her ass...it had no soft cushion of fat and flesh. Her butt was unappealing. From this vantage point it was obvious that she wasn't just thin, she was gaunt. Eli was afraid he would hurt her so after a couple of gentle pokes he said,

"I've changed my mind. I want to play with your tits and watch you come again. Let me be on the bottom and you ride me." It wasn't true, but he thought putting her in charge of the fucking was the safest course of action.

She giggled and said, "I love being a cowgirl."

They re-arranged themselves. His nymph guided his pole into her wet vagina and she began bouncing on his hardness. She took all of him in. The nymph ground her clit into his pubic bone as he pulled and pinched her fat, firm nipples. It was good for both of them. Since she was in control, the girl made sure she got all the contact she needed and Eli could enjoy the fuck without worry or fear of hurting her.

The skin on her face and chest became blotchy, her breathing became more pronounced. She screamed again as she came hard. Eli was surprised he had lasted this long, she was a tigress with a tight pussy and it had been so long since he had been with a woman. Her orgasm triggered his. His penis detonated and jets of sperm flew into the little woman. They were a sweaty, panting, pleasured mess.

Eventually, they each got up, cleaned up, dressed and returned to the party. They parted with a kiss and a new understanding of themselves. She walked away with a little more self-confidence and self-respect and he felt re-connected to the world. They each went their separate ways,