A Trip to Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
The massage really heats up.
1.3k words
4.6
36.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers

Together Sheena and Brad lifted the towel just above my well lubricated derriere which allowed me to roll myself onto my back. I relaxed into a supine position, "tits up" as the crude saying goes, and with my eyes closed, legs slightly spread, and waited for the two to have their way with me. That sounds crude in itself, but honestly that is how I felt as my heart pounded and my skin flushed with passion. I did not sense the same exited state in Sheena, but I heard Brad gasp with awe as my ample breasts and hardened nipples came into his view for the first time.

I once again placed my arms down along my sides, and waited for the next half of my massage to begin. Brad was the first to speak, but only with bated breath, "Relax madam, and let go of all your inhibitions and imagine yourself daydreaming whilst on a Caribbean island beach lounge in your full natural beauty. We are but two natives who happened to be passing by and stopped to provide you relief from the stresses of your daily life." I did as I was told, and felt myself gliding into a state of oblivion.

Oil was once again applied to their skillful hands, and the manipulations began once more. The soft female fingers kneaded my neck and shoulders, pushing firmly into the deep tissues while at the same time Brad's masculine hands conversely merely glided over the sensitive skin of my willing thighs. As his fingers reached higher and higher towards my pubic region, I gave in to the moment and with my right hand slowly pulled the towel across my midsection and let it slip completely to the floor.

The feelings that raced through my body and my mind were all so intertwined that for that instant, I could hardly distinguish embarrassment from pride, fear from longing, nor lust from love. I drew in a deep breath and pulled up my arms over my head and wrapped them as best I could around the soft ass of the instructor feeling the need to return some of the pleasure afforded me by my companions. At the same time I spread my knees widely offering myself wholly to the pleasuring finger tips that were beginning to rub my blossoming moist petals.

As if my act of total abandonment set off some kind of signal, my partners suddenly withdrew their hands from me and proceeded to strip off their own clothes until they both were naked. I raised my head slightly, enough to see Brad climb up on the table between my legs, his huge erection pointing right at me with the eye of his tiger glistening with a drop of his own lubrication. I closed my eyes and waited for the bliss of penetration, but to my surprise, I felt only the tip of his warm wet tongue flittering at my clit. With what seemed like a reflex action I wrapped my legs around his neck and lifted my hips up to meet his waiting mouth.

So as not to ignore Sheena, I pulled her hips to my head and pulled her forward to the table edge. Understanding my desires, she lifted one knee up onto the table then the other, straddling my face with her parted pussy just inches from my face. I had never been with another woman, nor had I ever really wanted to, but there were times the pictures of a woman's soft breasts and pink labia in my husband's magazines made me wonder what it would be like. Well I guess now I was going to find out.

Beyond the perfumed fragrance she had applied earlier in the evening, I noticed the slightly familiar tart scent of her natural juices, much like my own when I would suck Frankie's hard dick after he had pumped my joy tunnel a few times. As I was being serviced myself in the same fashion at the time, I raised my head enough to present my open mouth to her dripping cunt. Any reluctance to engage in a girl-girl pleasure spree went entirely out the window in the heat of the moment. With an attempt to duplicate the skillful oral pleasures that Frankie had given me often, I plunged my tongue into her hole and lapped at her hooded clit over and over.

As Sheena began to moan and groan, the man between my legs abruptly stopped his oral activity. Before I could get out a muffled cry of protest, I felt the engorged tip of his penis at my slit as he moved his cock up and down the length of my very wet pussy. Pushing my thighs even wider, he began to slowly and gently penetrate my warm eager tunnel with his throbbing shaft. When he had entered his full length, he pushed briefly with enough pressure to please my clit before slowly reversing himself until he was almost out. He then thrust again into my wetness, this time faster and with less of an attempt to be gentle. He began a steady rhythm of coitus that was driving us both to bliss.

I could tell that Sheena was enjoying my oral attentions, and I thought I could hear the two of them kissing passionately above me. Without warning, Sheena interrupted Brad by demanding, "Hey, how about me having a little of that?" Without putting up a fight, Brad pulled out of me completely, and presented his pussy-drenched dick to her parted lips. "Here, lick her juices off this before you start!" I could hear the unmistakable sound of a blow job as he got his wish.

After several sloppy strokes, Brad moved off the table and Sheena bent over further to better approach her target….my wet pussy and tender clit. We both went at each other with wild abandon, only briefly pausing our tongue lashings to come up for air. Before I knew what was happening, Brad came over to the side of my face and rubbed his cock on my cheek. I turned my head away from Sheena's bottom and in his direction and took Brad into my mouth as far as I could. He had become slightly less hard while us girls had been enjoying ourselves, but my warm lips and a light touch of my teeth against his smooth thrusting cock quickly put the lead back in his pencil.

Without so much as a thank you mam, he moved to the end of the table and pulled Sheena's ass back towards his shaft. I was able to maneuver one hand up and back to where I grabbed his cock and guided it into her hole which was dripping with my saliva. It entered easily and he began to fuck in earnest. As he began to quicken the pace, Sheena was both licking my pussy and finger rubbing my clit at an ever-more furious pace.

After only a minute or so of this animal passion, we all began to orgasm. I seemed to come first as my free hand reached down and put it on top of Sheena's as my hips and ass joined in the pulsations of my vagina. Sheena came almost at the same time as she squealed with delight with her own orgasm. Her pulsations must have in turn sent Brad over the edge as his balls began to tighten. He shot his load just as his dick began to emerge from Sheena, sending gobs of cum all over her rear. I reached up and took his still pulsing cock into my mouth and was surprised when he ejaculated one last small bit of salty cum into my throat.

We remained in the same position for a few minutes, allowing our breathing to return close to normal. The two slowly arose and got dressed and I found my robe and put it on. As I lay on the bed watching them put all their tools away and folding up the table, I asked for the bill so I could charge it to the room. "No charge this time lady. I just hope we don't owe you!"

The End

dmwriter
dmwriter
68 Followers