A Trip to Remember Ch. 2

Story Info
More fun for happy couple in the Big Apple.
3k words
4.11
33.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahhh, New York, the Big Apple. To say I was excited to be here was an understatement. Three nights away from our neighbors, our coworkers, and our families was going to be heaven. A delightfully sinful heaven, sure, but heaven none the less. The cab ride to our hotel was uneventful due to a lousy sense of timing on the part of my husband's boss. We were only three minutes on the road before his cell phone rang. Grumbling, he removed his hand from my breast and answered the phone. I knew better than to interrupt a business call with anything physical.

It was one thing to tease him when he was on the phone with a friend, then it wouldn't matter if they heard his zipper coming down. Or if they heard that faint intake of breath when my tongue would first touch his cock. It happened that way one time, a high school buddy was on the phone and I'd grown bored with what was on TV so I laid down on the couch with my head in his lap and proceeded to free his cock so I could entertain myself. His friend must have asked what was going on because I heard my husband tell him he had to go now because I had his cock in my mouth.

This was not the time to be thinking of that. Not with my husband on the phone and us still a few minutes away from the hotel. Then again, maybe it was. The rule was I couldn't touch him when he was taking a business call.

I slid down some in the seat and undid a couple of buttons on my blouse. I winked at the cab driver and as we passed car after car I pulled my blouse apart and let anyone who happened to pass us catch a glimpse of my breasts. Cupping my hands under my tits I pulled my bra away from them and then leaned back in the seat. My husband was watching me now, a grin on his lips as she shook his head and shook a finger at me. Returning his grin with one of my own I proceeded to slide my skirt up my thighs. Right before I would have exposed my pussy the cab stopped. The driver sounded apologetic as he announced we had arrived. I buttoned up some before getting out. This was a business trip after all, and just my luck my husband's boss would be waiting in the lobby. We paid for the cab and got our bags.

Once inside the hotel we wasted no time in checking in and getting to our room. The elevator ride to the tenth floor took no time at all and soon enough we were inside. I wasted no time once the door was shut and had my husband up against it. I pulled his head down to my mine and sighed as his tongue touched mine. Rubbing up against him I inserted one hand between us and started to undo his belt when he stopped me and pushed me away softly. Pouting I stepped back and began to unbutton my shirt, stopping only when he said he had to meet his boss and their client in half an hour. Sighing I left my shirt half undone, the lace of my bra visible and the tops of my breasts exposed. I cupped my half-exposed breasts and asked if he didn't at least have time for a quick blow job. This time it was his turn to pout as he said no, the cab was already on the way and he had to get downstairs.

As I walked over to the bed I told him if he didn't have time I'd just have to blow the bellboy when he brought my dinner as I was really in the mood to have my mouth fucked. He laughed as he closed the distance between us and pulled me up from where I was sitting on the bed. After one last kiss he said that was fine as long as I promised to tell him every little detail when he got back. Squeezing his cock softly I promised to do just that before he left. I wandered over to the window and looked down onto the street. As I watched the lights I began taking off my clothes. My shirt and bra fell quickly and then I leaned against the glass, gasping as the cool window caused my nipples to harden. As I leaned there watching the city I unzipped my skirt and then kicked off my shoes.

Finally I turned away and sat on the bed, calling downstairs to order dinner and a bottle of wine for later. That done I padded barefoot into the bathroom for a quick shower. Turning the water temperature up I stayed under the spray long enough to caress my whole body. Running my hands over my breasts I raised one nipple to my mouth to suck the water from it, leaning against the shower wall to do so as I felt my knees weaken. I slid my hand between my legs and stroked my pussy for a little while, but stopped as I felt my orgasm approach. I wanted to be ready when the bellboy came so if I decided to play I'd really be in the mood.

The knock on the door came just as I was drying off. I hurried from the bathroom and opened my bags, tossing things out haphazardly in my efforts to find my favorite silk robe. As I tied it loosely around my waist I spared a glance at the lace and silk now scattered across the bed and floor. With a grin I opened the door and stepped aside. The man outside wasn't handsome by modern standards, but he had a nice enough face and as he took in what I was almost wearing I saw what I was interested in tenting his pants nicely. I asked him to come in and as soon as he was inside I closed the door. Turning around I saw him watching me from where he had set my dinner down. With a little smile I apologized and said my husband had all the cash, but I wanted to tip him anyway. He licked his lips and nodded barely as I untied my robe and pulled it apart to give him a nice view of my tits and pussy.

That was all it took and soon enough I was pressed up against the door, trapped between it and this stranger's body. As his mouth crushed mine, his tongue invading my willing lips I felt his cock pressed against my thigh. The slightest whimper escaped my lips as he kissed down my throat and to my breasts. When he closed his mouth over one of my nipples I felt my knees start to give out and pressed harder against him. He stopped long enough to pick me up and carry me to the couch. As he sat me down on it and knelt between my legs I gasped out that he couldn't fuck me, but other than that as long as I got his cock in my mouth he could do what he wanted. He nodded again, unable to answer since his mouth was eagerly sucking away at one of my nipples.

As he was busy doing this he slid one hand between my legs and touched my soaking pussy. Whimpering again I arched my back and raised my hips, pressing myself against his hand. When he pulled his hand away I nearly begged for it back, but his intentions were clear enough when he started kissing his way down my stomach.

Sighing in relief I spread my legs wider and nearly screamed when his tongue first touched my clit. By now it didn't matter that I couldn't even remember what this guy's nametag had read. His tongue was everywhere on my, licking m inner thigh, sliding between my lips, licking slowly at my clit. I pushed up against his mouth and brought my legs up, hoping he'd take the hint. Luckily for me he was a bright man and no sooner did I do this than his hands were cupping my ass, my legs over his shoulders as he buried his mouth against my pussy again. His hands were kneading my ass, his fingers squeezing and pulling me apart, exposing my hole to one of his fingers. Wet from my juices it slid in easily and he'd no more stroked it in and out a few times before I screamed again and flooded his mouth with my juices. He didn't stop, but kept licking gently at me until I had to push him away. I leaned down and kissed him hard, tasting myself on his lips and his tongue. As we kissed I slid my hands down his chest and touched his cock, rock hard, through his pants. I pulled away and told him he'd be more comfortable on the couch and he traded places with me very fast. As I knelt between his legs I pushed my tits against his cock as I undid his belt and pulled his zipper down.

His cock sprang out at me and I couldn't contain the small sigh of pleasure that escaped my lips. While not overly long he was nice and thick, something I'd long ago learned to appreciate. I delicately licked the head of his cock, lapping at the pre cum as I felt his fingers tangle themselves into my hair. I spent my time licking his cock, slowly moving my tongue up and then down. I paused at the base of his shaft and managed to just get my tongue into his boxers far enough to lick at his balls. He groaned and twitched as I did this and before I could try again he was raising my head and placing my lips against the head of his cock.

Never loathe to suck cock I eagerly opened my mouth to him as he pushed up with his hips, burying himself between my lips, my tongue licking at his cock as he proceeded to fuck my mouth. I sat up slightly and maneuvered so my tits were pushing against his cock whenever he pulled out. This only increased the speed with which he fucked my mouth and when I ran my tongue over the head of his cock that was the end of it. With one final thrust he buried himself in my mouth and filled it up with cum. I didn't stop sucking until I was sure he was done, swallowing at least twice to get it all. When he collapsed against the back of the couch I released him from my mouth, content now to lick softly at his cock until he had to push me away.

I stood up and stretched, giving him one last glimpse of my body before I tied my robe off and leaned down to kiss him one last time. Straightening up I walked over to where dinner was and told him I appreciated the service. He stood and after straightening his clothes said it had been his pleasure. Once he left I locked the door and brought dinner to the couch. I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels idly as I ate, grabbing the phone the second it rang. I heard my husband's voice and I told him he better be coming home soon as I was in desperate need of a solid fucking. Laughing he said he was in a cab now and I should hold that thought. We hung up and I looked around the room. Deciding not to pick up instead I poured a glass of wine, dropped my robe to the ground and crawled on the bed to wait for my husband. As I waited I amused myself with dipping my finger into the wine and tracing it along my breasts. I'd stop and lick the wine from my nipple and felt myself beginning to get wet again between my legs. Sliding a hand down there I slid my fingers between my pussy lips and coated them nicely with my juices before bringing them back to my lips to suck and lick them clean. I amused myself this way until I heard the door unlocking.

I didn't bother rising, but continued to slide my hands back and forth between my pussy and my breasts as my husband walked in. He took one look at me and after locking the door was across the room in a shot. Shedding his clothes as he came by the time he was to me he was down to just his pants. He paused only long enough to remove these before forcing me down with his weight. I could feel his cock between my legs, already getting coated with my juices as his tongue met mine and he pushed my thighs farther apart. Without a word being said he shoved the whole length of his cock into my pussy all at once. I moaned against his mouth and raised my hips to meet his thrust. We didn't say much as we fucked both too busy using our mouths on each other. I felt his cock twitch and knew he was ready to cum as he shifted position and knelt up, keeping his shaft inside me. Taking one of my hands he brought it down between my legs and switched to long lazy strokes as I fingered my clit. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes before the first wave of my orgasm overtook me and he pulled my hand away so he could pump his cock faster inside me. He came just a minute after I did and we lay there together for a little while just enjoying the feeling of skin on skin.

When he finally pulled away and went to stand up I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. He just grinned as I took his softening cock in my mouth and licked it clean of our cum. I sucked at it gently and ran my tongue over his balls until he pulled me away. I pouted and slid my hand between my legs to rub my pussy, coating my fingers before bringing them to my mouth and letting him watch me lick them clean. Laughing he rolled me over and smacked my ass playfully. He fetched the bottle of wine and brought it back to the bed. We lay there and cuddled as he told me about his meeting, our hands stroking each other idly as we talked. I felt his cock hardening again and crawled onto him, straddling his lap as I mentioned the bellboy. My husband just smiled and tipped his wineglass some to coat my nipple with it.

As he lapped gently at my breast I rubbed my pussy against his cock and told him all about how the man had kissed me and the way his hands had felt on my body. When I got to the part where he crawled between my legs and licked my pussy I took my husband's cock in my hand and guided it into my pussy. He spilled a little wine on us before getting the glass set down and grasping my thighs with his hands. He squeezed them and then slid his hands around to my ass. I told him, as he played with my ass, that this was what the man had done. How he'd squeezed and pried my ass apart before sliding a slick finger inside of it to fuck me as he licked my pussy. As I talked I started fondling my tits. My husband loves to watch me play with my body so I knew he enjoyed the way I pulled on my nipples and would raise one to my mouth to suck on it. He pumped his cock into me three or four more times before slapping my ass and telling me to get off.

Reluctantly I slid off his lap and knelt on the bed beside him waiting to see what he would do. He laid down on the bed and told me to climb back on him so he could feel my mouth on his cock again. Grinning widely I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth as he helped me straddle his face. I took him deep into my throat as his tongue found my clit and started lapping at it gently. The more worked up I became the slower he would lick until I thought I would die. The whole time I was doing my best to make him cum. I drug my nails gently over his inner thigh as my tongue licked his cock and balls. My lips never left his skin except when I felt him slide two fingers into my ass. Generously coated with my pussy juice they entered me easily and he started a nice slow rhythm between them and his tongue.

I felt the head of his cock twitch and knew he was close to cumming too. I started to take him deeper into my mouth and my throat and after one nice long thrust his tongue did just the right thing as he slid a third finger into my ass. I cried out around his cock, moaning and whimpering as I came hard from his hands and tongue, and continued to pump him into my mouth. As he slowly lapped at my pussy I increased my speed and started using my hand to squeeze gently at his cock and balls. A few minutes of this and his hips bucked, unleashing a flood of cum into my willing mouth. I sucked him dry and licked him clean before climbing off of him and curling up at his side. We didn't even bother with a blanket as we cuddled tight against each other and fell asleep.