A Trip to Singapore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,419 Followers

There were several people on the beach, but it wasn't crowded when we got there. I went and latched on to an open cabana for shade immediately, having learned our lesson the first day, and after laying out the towels, I looked around. We were pretty much by ourselves, a couple of older couples toward the other end of the property, some younger couples in-between. Bridgette still hadn't taken her shirt or shorts off, waiting for my end of the pact to be fulfilled I guess, so I grinned and shrugged my shoulders, pulled my shirt off and stepped out of my shorts -- standing virtually naked on the Thai beach. I wanted to look around and see if anyone was looking; instead I just put my clothes into the bag and sat down. Despite my leading the way, Bridgette glanced around, I could feel she was more than somewhat bashful -- but then she finally followed suit. We were both virtually naked, on a public beach, with others around.

We'd only been there about 5 minutes when I heard "Hey you two" and recognized Carmen's Spanish accent. I looked up; she and her husband Paul were just walking onto the sand, still dressed as she had been at breakfast. I could see Maria and her husband walking towards us on the hotel property, they'd be with us soon also.

Paul had changed into a European style tight fitting swimsuit that left nothing to the imagination, and a tank top. They joined us, spreading a blanket out on the sand, and immediately Carmen started getting undressed. I watched in awe, almost having my mouth fall open when she nonchalantly peeled her tank top off, expose two virtually perfect breasts. No tan lines, puffy pink areolas with slightly darker nipples, she was a woman that would never need a bra. She slipped her shorts off, facing away from me when she did so I saw her beautiful naked bottom accented by the strings of her own thong. When she turned around, I could see that hers was about halfway between Bridgette's mini and normal sized ones; her pussy was covered but only slightly more than Bridgette. In reality the two of them were virtually nude.

As they got settled in, right behind them Marisa and her husband John walked up. Marisa had on a "full" bikini, and a mesh cover-up, so was really already dressed for the beach. They spread out there stuff, telling us that Maria and Pepe would be down soon. I wondered if Marisa was going to take her bra off too, but she didn't. She sat down, and in a minute or two all three girls were putting suntan lotion on each other. I took the lotion and began to spread it on myself, and asked Bridgette to put it on my back and shoulders which she did, then had me lay on my stomach and put it on my legs and butt. As I was lying there, totally naked in back except for the waist strap of my sock, Carmen said "Hey -- your g-string doesn't have any strings".

Brigg laughed and said "he wanted me to wear this and I told him only if he dressed the same".

"That's really cool. I like that. Honey, will you wear one if I buy it for you?" Carmen said addressing Paul. His answer was interrupted by Maria and Pepe arriving. Again the towel spreading and arranging of stuff as they got undressed. Maria had a bikini top and a scarf like wrap around her waist, which when she untied showed that she also had a thong. Folding the wrap, before putting it in the bag she reached behind her back and released her bra. Maria had full round natural breasts that would someday sag, but were right now in prime condition. Two small semi erect nipples sat on the upper side, making her breasts look quite proud. I thought "they should look proud." It dawned on me that from meeting three good looking ladies at breakfast (and their husbands) to being surrounded by four nearly naked women had taken less than an hour.

We sat and talked for a while and the girls decided the wanted to take a dip. It was actually very hot for the time of day, and we all decided to go. We all stood up and headed for the water. As we got in, I turned around and saw that Marisa had also taken her bra off, exposing two beautiful brown breasts with almost black areolas and nipples. Like Carmen, I could tell she'd never have to wear a bra, but the lighter skin of her breasts said she had been in the sun with a complete swimsuit at least some of the time. Now only Bridgette had a bra left on, even though it wasn't much larger than a couple of band-aids. We swam and played in the water for a while, then headed back to our beach cabana.

We sat and talked with our new, now almost totally naked, friends for quite a while. Carmen mentioned again that she really liked my jock sock, and Bridgette told her where she'd bought it. They mentioned that the beach had pretty much split into the "prude" side, where most of the older people hung out, and the "fun" side where we were. They were glad that we'd showed up, that now that it was off season there weren't that many younger couples around, although there were over the weekend. They asked about the Island park and we told them how we'd virtually had the place to ourselves, that we'd gone skinny dipping at night, and they all thought that sounded superb. We said that we'd heard that nudity and a woman being topless was frowned upon, and they said that was true, but that hotel beaches were considered semi-private and women could go topless here, but shouldn't walk around the hotels without covering up top and bottom.

Paul said, "is it noon yet?" I looked at my watch, it was only 11:15 so told him no. When I asked why, he said "I sure could use a beer -- and I never drink before noon."

I laughed with him and said "Well, it's noon somewhere." He answered "that's good enough for me! Anybody else want one?" I pulled my shorts back on, and Paul and I went to fetch drinks for everybody.

When we got back, the girls had all gone back down to the water, so the four of us guys were left at the cabana. I whistled, when the girls turned to look we held the glasses up so they could see that we were back and we each held our ladies glass until they came back. I sat down, watching the ladies walk toward us when I realized that now Bridgette was topless too. In fact, her thong had once again ridden up between her lips, inside her Venus cleft, so that virtually the only thing covered was her clit. She made no effort to adjust her swimsuit, and as I looked from her crotch to her face, she blushed. She turned back toward the ocean and as she sat, readjusted her crotch, but the blush had told me all -- she'd wanted us men to see. Early afternoon we decided it was time to go to lunch, so we all got dressed, at least enough to call ourselves "decent", and went and ate at the outdoor café by the pool. After that Bridgette and I bid our new friends goodbye, and headed back to our room to clean up and check out.

No sooner had the door closed behind me than Bridgette was all over me. Horny as could be once again, showing her naked body to almost strangers, going swimming almost naked, walking with her thong pulled up inside her slit where rather than cover her nakedness, it accentuated it, had left her horny. It was mad, passionate, and hot. She pushed me back into the chair and climbed on. Soon enough our passion abated; we climbed into the shower and this time actually cleaned up. Check out, a taxi ride, a plane ride, where this time we fell asleep. Bridgette and I parted at the Singapore airport, she moving back to her world and I went back to the hotel and work.

BenLong
BenLong
1,419 Followers
12