A Trip to the Bar

Story Info
A Dhampir finds a meal and maybe more.
4.7k words
4.52
15.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers

~*~Authors Note: This story stands alone on it's own but is written as a 'tie-in' to the Tre Lloyd Adventures. You can either enjoy it on its own or you can read that series and then this. Enjoy. ~*~

Leaning back in his chair in the corner of the bar, Robert's almond shaped dark gray eyes roamed the full house that the place had managed to draw yet again. He glanced over to the dance floor, his eyes skimming over the couples dancing and the people dancing alone trying to attract some company. The black-haired waitress came over and brought his beer and he paid and tipped her. She took the money with a smile "Thank ya, darlin'." He looked up at her, flashing a smile of his own as she hurried off to drop off somebody else's drink. He hadn't even needed a fake ID to get into the bar, simply used a slight illusion spell to make the dates on his driver's license give him the age of twenty-one.

He took a drink of the beer and thought about what had brought him to this particular bar tonight. Being half-human, he did not need to feed as often as a true vampire, but even a dhampir has to feed unfortunately. All he had to do now was find a likely source for his meal. He didn't want someone who was too drunk because the alcohol they had been drinking would affect how the blood tastes. He hated what had been done to him and to his mother, especially now that he had had time to talk to his mother and learn more. But he had accepted at an early age what he was and what he had to do to survive, even if he didn't like it. He could eat and drink human foods, but without blood he would steadily grow weaker, both physically and mentally, until the Hunger took over and he had no control over how he fed. When that happened someone would die most likely. So he fed in small amounts on a fairly regular basis to keep that from happening.

He snapped out of his reverie as he heard a chorus of cheers start up. He followed everyone's looks as two women climbed up onto the bar. They were dressed alike but were opposites in looks. The taller of the two was a brunette with brown eyes. She was built nicely but the other one is the one that made him sit up in his chair and put his beer down. She was a striking blonde that looked to be in her early twenties, about his apparent age. Her eyes were a crystalline blue and flashed as brightly as her smile did as the two of them posed back to back.

Forcing his eyes to leave hers, he let them slide downward, noticing her firm breasts moving under her shirt from her climb onto the bar. She was fleshed out just like he liked with a smooth belly peeking out from under her slightly raised shirt and her legs were long and lean. He took another drink from his beer and settled back into the corner, just watching for now as she and her friend danced along the bar in what was apparently a ritual for the beginning of every shift here.

He looked at the brunette occasionally but his eyes kept being drawn back to the blonde and he realized that he had found his victim. He took another long drink from his beer, almost draining it and cast a quick spell. Watching it in astral space he saw the two parts of it move to their targets, one the brunette and the other the blonde. He watched the spell wrap around their heads and settle in, then he spoke the quiet command that would bind the two of them for the night, telling the blonde to be sure to be his waitress and the brunette to serve everyone but him. Once the spell had been finished, he let the power go and settled back into normal vision to watch the rest of the dance.

As they finished dancing and climbed down from the bar, they each grabbed a tray and started making their way through the crowd. He watched as the blonde swerved her way through the tables and came straight up to his. "Hello, sir, my name is Bojana; I'll be your waitress. What can I get for you tonight?"

He looked up at her with a smile. "Hello, Bojana, my name is Robert. I believe I would like another Bud Light."

She wrote down the order and looked at him with a smile and a flash of those blue eyes. "You got it, sir. I'll get that right back to you."

He watched her go to the bar and wait to pick up what he wanted, admiring the way her ass moved and looked in the pants she wore as the 'uniform' for work. She spun at the bar and he watched as she returned, reaching into his coat for his wallet. When she set his drink down he pulled out the money for the drink and a nice tip, tilting his head slightly. "Bojana... that isn't a local name is it? Your accent doesn't sound like you're from here."

Shaking her head she said, "No, sir, I'm not from here. I just moved into town from Oklahoma about a month ago. A friend from school who moved early in high school invited me to move down here with her and I did. Her dad owns the bar and she runs it, so it was easy for me to get a job here." She grinned impishly and he laughed.

"I guess it would be rather easy with those kinds of connections. And please, call me 'Robert'. 'Sir' is for old people." He said, smiling and looking into her eyes.

She smiled at him and scooped up the money for the beer and put the tip money in her pocket separate. "Sure thing, Robert. I have to get back to work, but I'll be watching to make sure you don't need anything."

She winked at him and spun away, going to check on the other tables assigned to her. He watched her for a moment before taking a drink out of his beer. He nodded to himself ever so slightly thinking he had indeed found his next meal. He knew that the slight oriental cast to his features were unusual around here and that always made it easy to find a willing date.

He spent the rest of the night drinking from the steady stream of drinks that Bojana brought him, using his magic to dispel the effects of the alcohol before they got to him. He rarely got drunk, not liking the loss of control of drunkenness. As the night went on he slipped into her head on a couple of occasions with his magic and snooped around, finding out what she was interested in and dropping off a suggestion about the end of the night. Once the suggestion was planted, he noticed a definite change in her behavior towards him and smiled, knowing she was his.

As closing time drew near, she came by his table and he smiled at her, getting a smile in return. "Do you have a ride home tonight?" He smiled at her. "Or do you even have to go home tonight?"

She laughed. "I have a ride. I was going to catch a ride with my friend, but I don't have to go home tonight." Her blue eyes sparkled brightly as she tilted her head kind of shyly. "Not if you have somewhere better for me to spend the night."

He winked. "I think I can find someplace suitable for us to be alone tonight." He stood up and left her another tip, looking down at her with a smile as he rose to his full six feet height. She looked up at him slowly, her eyes taking in his form much as he had admired hers earlier. "The gray Pontiac GTO is mine. It is parked right near the door. I got lucky with the parking spots." In truth he had not gotten lucky, he had caught somebody pulling in and used a spell to convince them that they wanted to park farther from the door so he could park there. He flicked his shoulder length black hair behind him and nodded to her "I'll see you soon, Bojana. I'll be waiting."

She smiled and scooped up the tip and pocketed it. "Thank you, Robert. I will see you when I get off work." With a last look back at him she turned and went to cleaning the rest of her tables.

Robert waved to her and the other workers in the bar and stepped out of the bar into the refreshing night air. He was leaning against his car finishing off a peppermint flavored cigarillo, not really inhaling it, just taking the flavor into his mouth. He didn't really smoke, just enjoyed the flavored cigarillos. When he heard the bar doors open, he tossed it down and stepped on it, puffing the smoke out with a grin as the brunette walked out of the building followed by Bojana.

As Bojana walked up to him the brunette waved to her "Have a good night, Bo. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." She laughed and winked at Bojana.

Bojana laughed back at her. "But what wouldn't you do? That is the question that I can't ever get you to answer Tish." Robert took a quick peek into Tish's mind as she gave him a once over and had to fight to hide a smile because from what he saw there wasn't much that she wouldn't do.

Tish winked and walked on to her car and got in. As she started the car up he looked back at Bojana. "Ready to go?" When she nodded he leaned down and kissed her lightly before walking her around the car and opening the door for her. As she got into the car he held the door and closed it behind her before walking back around the car and getting in on his side. He cranked up the car and backed out of the parking space.

He turned the car out into the street towards his apartment and turned on the radio. They talked quietly as he drove and she leaned over against him, pressing her breasts into his arm as he worked the car through the gears. He smiled at her and turned the conversation with a thought to what she enjoyed in bed. Without missing a beat she went from talking about working at the bar to telling him her fantasies and what she enjoys most in bed. In a way he was almost surprised to hear that she liked a playful spanking, but decided that with an ass like hers, it would almost be a shame not to spank it.

She hesitated as he turned into the apartment complex he lived in and he smiled at her "Please, keep going, Bojana." He gave her a bit of a nudge with his mind and she gave him a timid smile and continued as he slid his keycard into the reader to open the gate. She told him that she had always liked for a man to be forceful with her during sex. She didn't want to be raped, but loved for a man to be forceful with her and had always longed for a man to hold her down as he took her.

Robert made a mental note of this with a smile and a murmured "very good, Bojana." He swung the car into the parking place closest to his apartment and got out. He walked around the car and opened her door as she was reaching for the handle. She smiled up at him and got out of the car. She stepped around the door and he closed it, the motion bringing his arm out and, seemingly naturally, he slid it around her waist. She smiled up at him and he leaned down and kissed her again, their lips lingering together for several moments before turning for his apartment.

They walked up to one of the four townhouse style apartments and he unlocked the door. He gestured her inside and followed her in, closing and locking the door behind them. He gestured to one of the side tables near the door. "You can put your purse down there if you want." He walked towards the kitchen, gesturing to the couch. "Have a seat. Would you like anything to drink?"

She set her purse down and walked around the end of the couch, sitting down in the middle. "No thank you, Robert. I'm fine." She looked around the apartment slowly. "This is a nice place you have here."

Coming back from the kitchen he smiled. "Thank you. I like it. It has plenty of room for me and I especially like the back yard. It allows me to exercise outside." He sat down beside her and handed her the remote control to the TV. "I need lots of room to practice my martial arts kata"

She turned on the television and flipped through the channels, finally stopping on one of the UFC specials. She looked at him. "Is that the kind of martial arts you do?" She gestured to the TV with the remote.

He smiled and shook his head taking a drink from his Dr. Pepper. "Not really. That is mixed martial arts. I mainly practice karate and kendo." She leaned up as he talked, starting to kiss his neck and jaw. "I have been practicing since I was about 4."

He broke off and looked down at her as she nipped at his jaw and suddenly pressed his lips to hers, giving her a tight kiss. He put his drink on the table and used both arms to hold her tightly against his chest as his tongue slid between her lips to tease hers. She slid her arms around his neck, holding to the kiss as long as possible. He leaned back slightly pulling her body along his, enjoying the feel of her softness against his chest.

He heard a pair of soft thumps as she kicked her shoes off and smiled against her lips, his arms tightening around her. She moaned softly into the kiss as he slid one hand into her hair, holding her lips to his as their tongues danced.

Suddenly he spun, his arms still tight around her, holding her close to him and keeping her lips tight against his. He leaned forward, pinning her to the back of the couch. She moaned louder as her hands slid down his chest slowly, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it from his pants. He didn't break the kiss as he slipped out of the shirt, leaving it lying across the back of the couch. She ran her fingers over his chest, tracing the scars there, some from his martial arts training, some from other things and he pulled back slightly from the kiss, smiling at her.

She leaned up trying to press her lips back to his and in a flash he had tugged her shirt from her pants and tossed it over his shoulder onto the couch. She laughed and he leaned back down, one hand on the back of the couch, the other sliding up her smooth stomach to cup the firm breast barely held back by the thin material of her bra. His tongue once again slipped between her lips as his thumb slid back and forth over the stiffening bud of her nipple under its cloth covering.

She pressed herself up against him as she reached down, unbuttoning her pants and sliding the zipper down before arching her back a bit. She lifted her hips and slid her pants down, kicking them and her socks off without moving from against his chest. She shifted around and spread her legs on each side of his, turning on the couch to lie along its length.

Robert's dark gray eyes flashed as she stretched herself out and he rose up to get a better look at her. She saw his scrutiny and arched her back, stretching to show off her assets to better advantage. A low sound escaped him as he reached down with one hand and unfastened her bra, snagging it with one finger and removing it, sending it flying over his shoulder to join her shirt. She made as if to cover herself but instead reached to cup her breasts, her thumbs and forefingers rolling and tugging her stiff nipples.

His cock throbbed against his pants watching her and he reached down, kneeling between her thighs, to free his engorged organ. He saw the wetness soaking her panties and lightly ran one knuckle up and down the dampness. She writhed under his touch as brief as it was. As he reached to unbutton his pants, she reached down and worked the zipper down with one hand, the other sliding into them to stroke his cock with her fingertips. He pushed his pants down and, lifting one knee at a time pushed them down. He reached back and pulled off his boots and socks, sending his pants to the floor right after.

As he looked back down at Bojana, she kept her eyes on him, her fingers stroking his hard shaft. She gave him a coy smile and he leaned back down, pressing his lips tight to hers. She wrapped her fingers around him better, sliding her hand in a circular motion as she moved it up and down his thickness. He moaned against her lips before breaking the kiss and making his way along her jaw to her neck. He ran his tongue along the smooth skin, feeling the pulse beating strongly and swiftly there, closing his eyes and forcing himself not to just take her blood now.

He pulled back from her hand slightly as he kissed his way down her neck to her chest. As his teeth grazed her soft skin she arched her breasts up, offering them to him. He took one in his hand and, following her lead, began to roll her hard nipple between his fingers, using his thumb to stroke it lightly as he kissed and nibbled his way to it. She moaned as the gesture tugged the sensitive bud gently, a sound that turned into an almost groan as he diverted his lips attention. He kissed and licked his way to the other firm breast, his lips closing over the pink bud, sucking and licking lightly.

Robert leaned forward and almost immediately her hand wrapped around his hardness again. This time she gently tugged him closer and rubbed his thick head against the drenched fabric of her panties. She squirmed and moaned as she was overwhelmed with sensations from almost every angle. He moaned on her hard nipple as his fingers tugged the other stiff peak. He let his teeth drag along the hard bud as he pulled his head back slowly.

With a smile down at her he balanced himself above her and, with a sharp jerking motion of one hand, ripped her panties clear from her body. He tossed them away as she gasped in surprise. He leaned back down and, as she tried to guide him into her, he took her hands and moved them aside. He angled himself just right and pushed his thick cock down her wet slit, rubbing the head against her clit, drawing another excited moan from her before he let the tip of his hard shaft slide into her.

He paused to look into her eyes, enjoying the way her desire was making them flash in the dim light of the apartment before he pushed into her. She gasped and he moaned as his thick shaft pushed into her tight pussy, sinking fully into her in one swift thrust. She was drenched and his entry was easy, his forward motion stopping only when his hips met hers. He pulled back slightly only to power forward once again, driving fully into her. She gasped again as his hips met hers, his thick cock pistoning deep into her.

She brought her legs up and began pushing against his ass and thighs with her feet, trying to push him even harder and deeper as he began to thrust faster into her. He needed no urging and began to rock himself forward with even more intensity, arching his back to go even deeper into her as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. She gasped in pleasure every time his hips met hers, wrapping her arms around his torso and pulling trying to bring him down on top of her but only succeeding in pulling herself up against him as he thrust into her.

He smiled as she clung against his chest, her legs behind him almost making her swing with the power of his thrusts as his hips met hers again and again. His long black hair and her long blonde hair swung together as his thick cock slid in and out of her slick tightness, his thrusts angling slightly to rub his cock against her clit as he thrust into her. She squeezed her legs around his waist and he could tell that she was drawing closer to cumming. He pressed his lips to hers, kissing her with a hunger that had nothing to do with his body's survival needs.

Her body quivered and she fell back on the couch, her arms letting go of his torso. He slowed his thrusts as she came hard, enjoying the look of pleasure on her face as his length slid in and out of her clenching tightness. He pulled almost out of her before sliding deep into her again in long slow strokes. Slowly her breathing began to slow and her body's frantic jerking slowed and stopped.

As she began to recover from her orgasm he reached down and wrapped both arms around her, pulling her tight to his chest. He pulled her up and stood, stepping onto the back of the couch and then over it, his hard shaft still buried within her. She moaned at each step and then gasped as the drop from the back of the couch caused his thick length to move against her slick pussy. He carried her up the steps, each movement of his muscular thighs upward shifting her up and down on his cock.

He reached the top of the stairs and stepped into his bedroom, her arms and legs still wrapped tightly around him. He pushed the door open and spun, pinning her to the wall. As her back met the wall she tried to reach around between them but he shook his head, a low growled "no" stopping her in her tracks and drawing another moan from her. He once again kissed and licked his way up and down her neck as he slowly began to ease his cock in and out of her tightness again.

Skidder
Skidder
66 Followers
12