A Trip to the Movies

Story Info
White wife & her husband enjoy a black snack at the movies.
791 words
3.25
92k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and her black lover were making out on the side of the lobby while I stood in line for condiments. I had to make sure to buy a large popcorn for Jawan, Sarah's lover, for his later use. After I got the popcorn and drinks I met up with the two lovebirds.

"Okay, ready you two." I said cheerfully.

"I've been ready for this all week." Jawan said as he placed his arm around Sarah's waist.

"Me too." my wife said cheerfully as she rubbed his broad chest.

"Okay, let's go then."

We stepped into the movie theater and found a secluded spot at the top. We knew this would be pretty empty since this movie had been out for a while and since it was a must see most people had seen it by now.

While my wife and Jawan sat down, I dumped the popcorn in the garbage and, using my switchblade made a large hole at the bottom of it. After that, I sat down next to Jawan. The movie lights went down and the previews began.

The first phase of the plan began with Sarah getting Jawan heated up which of course never took much. While I watched the previews, I snuck looks and saw Sarah and Jawan hot and heavy making out with one another. Jawan caressed Sarah's face while Sarah rubbed up and down Jawan's leg stroking his massive cock.

This continued throughout the previews and till the movie began until a hard erection was clearly visible through his pants. It reached all the way to his knee!!! They had to cool it for a moment while the usher came through, But after that the second phase began.

"Okay, Mark." Jawan said, "Let's go." he then resumed making out with Sarah.

I set down the bowl onto the floor momentarily and reached for his zipper. I had a hard time finding it so I had to stick my face closer to his crotch. I finally found his zipper, pulled it down, and worked to get his cock out. To my surprise though, his cock sprang to life and, promptly, slapped me in the face to which Sarah and Jawan both laughed quietly. I was so turned on then that I could have sucked his cock right there, But that wasn't part of the plan.

I grabbed the bucket and skillfully placed it over his rock hard cock.

"Okay, Hon. Go ahead." I said to my wife.

Sarah then reached over into the bowl and began to jerk off Jawan. He moaned to himself, savoring it all. We all watched the movie as my wife jerked off the black stud. After about ten minutes, Sarah suddenly stopped.

"Can you take over, Babe, my hand is getting tired?" she asked waving her hand back and forth.

I smiled to her, "No prob."

I reached in and began to jerk Jawan off. After a few minutes, I couldn't help myself. I looked around to see if the coast was clear and afterwards sucked his cock a little. Jawan responded with a smile of approval.

"Oh fuck here it comes." Jawan said a few minutes later as quietly as he could while he tightened in his chair.

Sarah quickly removed the tub while I grabbed our Colas.

"Hurry, Baby. I don't know how much longer he can hold it." Sarah said with a death grip on the head of his cock. Jawan was grimacing and gripping the arms of his chair tightly. I placed the cups below his balls.

"Okay. Ready, Honey. Let 'er rip." I replied.

Sarah lowered his cock towards the cups and released her grip a little.

"Oh, Shit." Jawan said into his chest.

Just then I saw an endless stream after stream of his cum pour out of his massive cock which Sarah promptly jacked off evenly into both of our cups. She was quite skillful and managed not to lose any of it. It continued for quite a while until Jawan, exhausted, collapsed heavily into his chair and wiped the sweat off his brow. I then placed the straws and lids back on top and handed one of the cups to Sarah.

We smiled and clinked our cups together.

"Bottoms up, Honey." I said to her.

"Bottoms up, Baby." she smiled and gave me a wink.

Then both of us slurped on our Colas.

"There is something about movie Cola that is just the best." I said jokingly.

"Nothing beats the movie going experience." Jawan said breathing heavily. Sarah and I couldn't help but look at each other and laugh. We both then sat back, sipped our Colas, and enjoyed the rest of the movie; while Jawan worked to regain his senses.