A Trip to the Theater

Story Info
She spreads her legs in the darkness of the sex show.
1.5k words
96.3k
19
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She entered the sex theater. It was like stepping into a giant whore's vulva. The smell of stale semen, the humidity, dark, wanton, lewd. The screen full of the lurid, pink wetness of the actress' wide open femininity. She walked down the aisle, heard material rustle and the deep breathing of arousal rising from the rows of seats as she passed.

Her feet ached in the stilleto heels he'd told her to wear. She remembered he'd smiled and ran his finger around the tip of the heel as if it were her clit. How she needed that touch now! Her coat was too warm but she hesitated to open it before she'd found her seat. The seat he'd told her to sit in. Instead she suffered in the heat, salty perspiration building along her top lip.

She paused at the 4th row from the front. The slope of the floor now upwards. The light was much brighter now and there were no other patrons seated this close to the screen, they preferred the private darkness found near the back. Even though the flickering of the images would leave her exposed to others she found comfort in the fact that at least these seats had not been touched by the thick spill of furtive seed. She heard the muffled keening of a lonely orgasm behind her.

Trembling, she moved into the row on her right. Third from the end he'd said. She flipped the cushioned seat bottom down and looked. There it was like he'd promised. It was in a padded envelope, even so, the nature of its contents were obvious. It was long and bulky. She smiled as she thought of it's ultimate purpose.

She sat next to it and loosened the tightly tied belt of her long, black, leather coat. It fell open around her, letting in the wet air of the place. Her silken skin shimmered in the blue light of celluloid reflection. She was nude but for the stockings she'd worn to create the illusion of respectability in the outside world, outside of this place. She smiled at what she was about to do, this deviation outside of normalcy a strange adventure she'd never thought to be taking.

His suggestion that they play this game of show and tell had caused a twisting in her guts when she first heard it. As he fucked her with slow, sure strokes he whispered how she would be so loved by many if she'd only show them who she was. He told her she shouldn't be afraid to share her sensuous beauty, his lips locking onto her erect nipple.

Her fingers strayed to her breasts now. She stroked outwards from the areola of each sweet nipple, to the tips. Her nails lightly scraping across the tender ends. She rose to her feet again deciding to remove the coat completely. Her need generating a heat that made clothing unneccessary.

Draping the fabric of her garment over the seat she made certain that anyone watching her could see that she was nude. As she turned she lifted her hands to her chest and pinched her already hard crests. Her exclamation timed to draw as much attention from the screen as she could get. She took her seat again and lifted her package.

She opened the envelope.

With shaking hands she drew out a tube, she removed the cap and squeezed a generous dollop onto her fingers. A faint smell of spice mingled with the funky odours pervasive in the place. They'd used this stuff before. She loved the heat as she waited for him to tend her. Her blood rushing to flood her tissues, swelling them. Ennervating each cell of her freshly waxed sex.

Her fingers reached down to spread the warm lotion over her pussy, her smooth skin tingling on contact. She closed her eyes as she cupped her palm over her mons, her fingers flexing, moving along the secret shaft of her clitoris. She was already wet and her natural moisture reacted with the small amount of cinnamon in the lube. The blood flow to her vulva amplifying her response, heating her, exponentially growing. The more aroused she became, the wetter she got, the more she flamed. Her needful whimpers a cry to the watchers she found she needed.

She paused in her actions, taking time to wipe the excess from her tender pussy and fingers. She knew that too much would rob her of pleasure and provide only pain. They didn't want that, they wanted her to enjoy herself.

Again, her hand brushed down to her vagina. She knew the places to touch and her fingers parted her folds to find her hard nub. She opened herself, exposing her mysteries. Her other hand went lower. She dipped her fingers into her opening, coating them with slippery wetness. Slowly she circled her clit. Imagining his tongue's caress, wet and fluid.

She never forgot the theater and it's patrons as she drifted into satisfying her body's demands. She was thrilled that he wanted her here, wet and exposed to the gaze of any who'd look. He wanted her here, wanton and voracious. He wanted her here, the potential danger palpable in the gloom. He wanted her here. She wanted to be here.

She lifted her feet up on the backs of the seats in front of her and arched her hips upwards as she came, almost screaming her release as she felt the pulse of wet on her fingers. She thrust 3 fingers into her clenching pussy. Stabbing them into her tight hole in imitation of his long tongue. Slowly she came down, her release freeing her from the immediacy of need, allowing delibracy to temper her actions. He knew her well, she thought, his plan for her unfolding. She loved knowing she gave pleasure to those who cared to watch.

She sensed rather than heard someone slip into the seat behind her. He had told her not to look, to accept the presence of those her ecstacy would attract. She believed him when he'd explained that these creatures were voyeurs. They didn't need to participate, they needed to experience their pleasures vicariously. Coming alive only when they saw life in someone else. Another filled the space at the opposite end of the row where she sat. She hastened to comply with his instructions. She wanted to look. To see the faces of those who watched, but he had warned her not to.

Her hand reached in to find the second item in the bag. She found it and pulled it out. It's cool smoothness welcome as she slipped the blindfold over her eyes. She could tell how the interest of the watchers heightened. She knew they came further into the light, strangely uncaring that they lost thier anonymity to each other but relieved that they maintained it with her. She didn't need to see as she took the last item from the package. Her hand wrapped around it's gnarled trunk and she moaned as she anticipated its size splitting her. The memory of his voice as he'd showed her the dong caused her nipples to stiffen in desire.

"As you set it at your hot opening, think of me."

She thrust it inside and as she bottomed she heard the watchers' collective grunt. She pushed it holding it there even as her muscles strained to expel it. Groaning with the ache she rolled her hips. Whispers of encouragement surrounded her. With it buried inside her, she slapped her clit with her free hand. The sting spreading hot tingling through her groin. She heard the soundtrack of the movie. The male voices telling her to fuck it. Move that ass, bitch. Cum for him... cum. Her rhythm found she pistoned the dildo into her horny snatch. Her creamy lube coating it's latex surface. Her cunt seemed to relax. Letting more of the 10 inches inside.

Her watchers were breathing heavily. Speaking urgings. Telling her to cum. She thought she heard her lover's voice too. "Cum for me now my bitch!" With his permission she seemed to expand in a fiery ball of heat, her release flooding around the girth of the cock-thing filling her. She heard shouts of pleasure as her watchers all joined her in it. Again and again, she plunged the dildo into the center of her body.

Slowly, seeming reluctantly, her tremors subsided. She left it buried inside her as she slumped into the seat. She felt them depart. The film was over. She waited. She felt the device being tugged slowly out of her vagina. His kiss welcome and a reassurance as he lifted the blindfold from her eyes.

He pulled her coat around her. Taking her by her hand he tugged her to her feet and led her from the dim theater. He eased her into his car and brushed her long hair back from her temples tucking it behing her ear. He smiled his approval and soon they sped into the city night.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
UnpublishedEroticaWriterUnpublishedEroticaWriterabout 2 years ago

You have a way with words. But unless a woman is looking for a gangbang I wouldn't advise trying this in an adult theater. Or anywhere really.

unpredictablebijouunpredictablebijouover 16 years ago
devilish indeed

I saw the adjective "devilish" in a previous comment and it seemed so very appropriate for this piece. Lovely, hot, and more than a little evil.

Who knew, ya angelic thing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great job

Well written with a great imagination and I can tell a lot of thought was given. Outstanding, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot!

Thanks champ... I'm going to have to remember this for RP. Your pen for prose is as devilish as your poetry. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
never even imagine it

this is literotica at its best. to see your picture...looking like someone who has never even said fuck...then reading the red hot, very well writtn story that is the product of a vivid imagination and i'm sure, a woman with a very experienced body that she knows how to use. good story, but combined with the picture, it is hoter than hot. maybe a picture that show a little sometime in the future?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
She Liked It! April finds out that showing herself is fun.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories