A Trout for Emma Wightman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reiner43
Reiner43
35 Followers

I commented to Louisa one day, "Seems odd to me that we need warning systems just because of your parents."

"Better than one of them walking in when we're bare naked in bed and you're making me moan," replied Louisa.

"I guess you are right," I agreed.

Two weeks later I arrived home to hear Buck barking, snarling and prancing around. Luigi and Maria were sitting in their car, afraid to get out. Louisa was peeking out the little window in our door, looking scared.

I tied up Buck and walked over to Luigi's car. "Your daughter looks pretty scared of you. Any idea why?"

"She knows she's in trouble. We just came to tell her that she has one chance to get home and stay home. We don't want her around you."

I told them, "She's safe here. I don't think she's safe at home with you -- you look like the kind of guy who would beat up a girl."

"You little smart-ass," Luigi snarled, "You're the cause of all this -- she was a nice girl until you got hold of her."

I said, "Let's ask Louisa to come out here and she can decide what she's going to do."

Louisa came out into the yard and Luigi started to scream at her. "Get in the car this instant. You're leaving right now."

"No, I'm not," said Louisa. "You look like you are ready to hit me."

"Get in," he repeated. "Get in!"

Buck started to bark again and I looked down the laneway. The RCMP car rolled in with its lights flashing.

"We had a report of someone being threatened at this location," said the officer.

"This young lady's father is insisting she get in the car, and she's afraid she'll get hurt," I explained.

The officer stepped over to Louisa and asked her, "Are you the lady that called us in?"

"Yes," Louisa answered. I don't know what my father will do. He has an awful temper. I'm scared to go home with him. I was alone here until Swede drove in. If the hound hadn't been here to protect me I don't know what would have happened. I just locked the door and stayed inside and called your number."

The RCMP officer stepped over to Luigi and asked him for his driver's license, then wrote down his information. "I'll be filing a request for a temporary restraining order against you. If you touch her or even yell at her you will be going to jail. Understand?"

"Okay, but it's all Swede's fault. He's turned her against us."

"Just get out of here," said the officer, "and stay calm."

"I'll need your identification young lady. I need your name for the restraining order. And try not to cause any incidents with your father."

Louisa was bawling pretty badly by then. The officer explained to her that if she needed help to get her things out of the house she should call him first, and he would attend.

"Thanks," she told the officer. "But I think if I go home for my belongings when Dad's at work I'll be Okay. I'll stay here tonight."

Suddenly, we were living together.

Chapter 12 -- A Trip to Italy

The next day we drove over to Louisa's parents place to pick up her belongings. She was crying and her mother was crying even louder. At least they were hugging each other instead of fighting. I just kept my mouth shut and helped carry her things. As we were about to leave, Louisa called to her little terrier dog, and he jumped in the truck with us. I wasn't too sure just how Bozo would make out with Buck, but I didn't mention it to Louisa. On the positive side, I figured that one more pair of eyes and ears might be a good thing. The little terrier would sure set up a racket when anyone arrived.

Louisa went to the post office and changed her address. My box at the post office had Louisa's name added. Kay, the gal that made the changes for me in the post office, gave me a funny little smile and said, "Alan told me that there were some changes at your place."

Kay was Alan's older sister. I always figured that Kay had got the smarts that Alan had missed out on. She was a bright as a new penny, and had always excelled at school. Kay sometimes helped Alan and I paint when we had a big job to do. She needed the extra cash as she was saving up to go to university.

For a few weeks, Louisa was pretty depressed about the rift between her and her father. She would visit her mother from time to time, and they seemed to be getting along fairly well. Maria also came over to our place occasionally and we were pleasant with each other. Every time Maria was expected, Louisa went on a cleaning spree before she arrived. As Louisa was normally a bit messy, I came to welcome Maria's visits.

Bozo and Buck finally made peace, and in fact became pretty good buddies.

I could tell that Louisa was pulling out of the funk she had been experiencing when she started to get horny again. When I arrived home, she would sometimes greet me wearing just a loose dress and a certain smile that I came to recognize. On those occasions, Louisa didn't need any warming up. When I put my hand on her breasts, her nipples were already hard. I'd slip her dress off over her head and her pussy would be dripping wet. By the time I got my clothes off she would be bent over the kitchen table or the end of the couch with her legs apart, looking at me over her shoulder. She liked me to take her doggy style like that, and her orgasms erupted readily, often accompanied by a bit of a squirt. From there we would head for our bed and get started again. Life was good.

With Louisa's wages and my earnings combined we were no longer living hand to mouth. We had enough to get a better truck. I was putting on a lot of miles for the county, in addition to my regular jobs. Louisa bought a used motor scooter to get back and forth to her jobs when I was away in the truck. She had always wanted one. I told her it was her Italian blood showing.

After a visit from Maria, Louisa was pensive when I arrived home one day.

"What's up," I asked. "Argument with Momma?"

"No, not exactly. She said I was just infatuated with you, and that if we really loved each other we would want to marry."

"So what did you tell her?" I asked.

"I never answered her. I didn't want to give her any bullets to shoot back at me. Anyway, she said if I took a couple of months away from our relationship I'd realize that I'd made a mistake."

"I've been trying to be nice to her!" I said. "And all the time she's been waiting for an opportunity to stab me in the back."

"That's not all," said Louisa. "She wants me to go back to Italy with her and my sister this summer for two months, and she's going to pay for all of us."

I surmised, "So that's the bait to get you away from me for a couple of months."

"I think so," Louisa said. "She said my Dad won't be going. I guess she knew that would be a roadblock."

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, I'd really like to see my grandparents and all our relatives again. But, on the other hand I don't want to look like I'm caving in to her or being disloyal to you. Anyway, she's off her rocker if she thinks two months in Italy will make me want to walk away from you."

I asked, "What if your Dad shows up in Italy part way through the holiday?"

"I asked her that question and she swears that's not part of the plan," Louisa replied.

"Well, you better decide. I don't want to come between you and your family. One thing I'd suggest though - that you have enough money with you to get home on your own if things go sour."

When I saw Maria next, I said, "It's sure nice of you to offer to take Louisa on a holiday to the old country."

She gave me a smug little smile and said, "Well, we have to keep in touch with the relatives. Family is important to us."

Louisa decided to go with her mother. "I feel bad leaving you alone for the summer, but I suppose I should go with her. I don't want to have a rift between Mom & me like I have with Dad."

Louisa obtained her passport, took a wad of cash with her, and some travelers checks. I drove all three of them to the airport. Maria looked on with disgust as Louisa gave me the big wet good-bye kiss, and her little sister giggled.

Chapter 13 -- Painting in Summer is Hot Work

Since I had taken on the contracts with the county and the school board, I couldn't go away seine fishing for the salmon season. I figured I'd better get busy and make extra money some other way, as I usually depended on my share of the salmon catch to give me a nice cash cushion going into the fall.

I had a lot of people asking me to paint the inside of houses in the summer, as they could keep the windows open. Generally, I would say I was too busy. This summer I figured I'd better take on some projects and hire some help to get the jobs done. Painting was a bit like digging to me. I could do a good job of it, but I really didn't like it. On top of that, I suspected that it wasn't the best thing for my breathing, as I usually wheezed a lot when I did much painting.

Alan was my main helper for painting. He wasn't fast but he did a good job and was pretty careful. His older sister, Kay, had also painted for me a little in the past, and she was pretty reliable. She agreed to help out whenever she wasn't at her post office job. I got a couple of jobs started with them, and split my time between the two locations. Having them helping allowed me to take care of the county contract whenever I got a call, and over the summer the school business slowed right down.

One morning I brought some more paint to Kay, as she was running low. As I wasn't doing much else that day, I got out another paint roller and started on the other side of the room. We still had nearly every room in the house to do. The owners had gone on vacation and I wanted to be sure we were done before they came back.

"Nice to have some company," said Kay. "I have to admit this is boring work, and we still have most of the other rooms to finish."

"I agree," I told her. "It's close to lunch time -- did you bring your lunch? I have a couple of cold beers in the cooler if you want something to drink."

"Sounds good," Kay replied. "I brought a sandwich, and a cold brew would go nicely with it."

"Good," I said, I'll go get them, and I have a sandwich in the truck as well."

We sat at the kitchen table to eat. When she was done, Kay said, "That was pretty slick of you - setting up Alan with Hazel. They seem to be getting along pretty well. They suit each other."

"Well, you can thank Louisa for the idea," I answered.

"And getting Alan educated first -- that was a stroke of genius," she added.

"Educated?" I asked, playing dumb.

"No need to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about -- I wormed it all out of Alan. He can't keep a secret from me for more than a week," Kay told me. "It's pretty funny, my helpless little brother getting a girlfriend before I get a boyfriend."

"I thought that you had likely gone through a few boyfriends by now," I said.

"That's a laugh," said Kay. "I don't get a lot of attention. First, they think I'm a bookworm and too smart. Then, they look at my headlights and just see nubs. I had one boy say he was walking behind me and thought I was a guy -- I sure wasn't blessed with hips or a nice tush. Anyway, they aren't lining up for dates."

I replied, "Better lean and athletic than tubby. Anyway, I think a slim girl looks way better than the rest."

"Yes," she said. Slim, with nice curves, is a blessing, but I'm missing the curves."

"Don't sell yourself short Kay. You look good to me. And, I like seeing those nipples of yours poking into your t-shirt -- I sneak a peek every now and then.

"Kay said, "My tits are so small that I don't even need a bra. When it's a hot day like this I don't bother with it. Nobody notices."

I answered, "Well, I noticed. I like seeing those nipples poking against your shirt! And you really aren't wearing a bra?"

Kay just laughed and pulled up her t-shirt. "See -- tiny titties, and no bra. Who in the world would even want to feel me up? And then my baby brother starts getting laid every weekend just to add to my misery. I'm jealous." With that, she pulled her t-shirt down again.

"Talking about feeling you up, I'd love to feel those nipples. They look nice enough to kiss, too. How about letting me see them again?"

"Really?" she said, then paused a minute, and slowly raised the bottom of her t-shirt again.

"You're going to need a magnifying glass to see them!" she chuckled. "This is crazy. How in the world did I get to be sitting here half naked? I've never done this before."

"Take it right off," I asked her. "You look good."

Kay took a deep breath and pulled it off over her head. Before she could put it back on I leaned across the corner of the table and kissed the nipple closest to me. Not just a little kiss, I latched on and sucked as well.

Kay gasped, "That feels so good."

I got up and stood behind her, rubbed both her little breasts, tweaked her nipples, and then I leaned forward and kissed the one I had missed earlier.

Kay stood up, and we embraced and kissed. "First real kiss," she said. "I should have been showing these nipples off sooner!"

She kissed me ferociously, and I kissed her back, then bent down and kissed her nipples a few more times.

I really wanted to rub her pussy, but I thought it might scare her, so I kept kissing her, alternating between her lips and on her tits. Kay got more and more excited. Her nipples were standing out, hard and proud. Every time I sucked one of them I could feel her breathing speed up and her hips press against me. She kissed me back more and more intensely.

"Let's put the paint away and go back to my place," I suggested. Kay put her t-shirt back on and I hustled to close the cans up, tossed the rollers in the tub of water, and headed home with her.

Once inside, we continued to maul each other. I kissed her lips and her nipples repeatedly, and as I felt her getting more and more excited I started to rub her bum, and then slid my hand around to the front of her pants and gently caressed her womanhood.

Kay was soon buzzing with excitement. She loosened her pants and I helped her off with them, then I sat down on the sofa and pulled her onto my lap facing me, and kissed her. My mind flashed back to Emma sitting like that in the same room, but my attention quickly came back to Kay.

"I don't want to get pregnant," she said.

"No worries," I replied, "I have condoms."

"I've never done this before," Kay whispered. "I'm a little scared, and I know it might hurt at first."

"Don't worry, we'll take it slow," I assured her. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

I pulled her panties aside and rubbed her pussy gently. Kay trembled with excitement and anticipation, and then slipped off her panties.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time," she said, "and now it's finally happening."

I went from rubbing her entire pussy to rubbing her clit, and Kay positively vibrated with excitement.

"Take your clothes off too," she asked, "I want to see you and play with you.

I undressed and we got onto the bed. It occurred to me just for a second or two that this was also Louisa's bed, but my cock quickly made my brain dismiss that concept.

Kay wanted to explore my cock and balls. She was fascinated with how my manhood became erect and hard. She worked my foreskin up and down a few times, and played with my balls.

"Gentle," I said, "handle that pair with care, don't squeeze too hard."

"Let me see your pussy," I asked.

Kay obligingly opened her legs, and I spread her lips apart.

"My goodness, I love what I see," I told her, and caressed her goodies.

Kay beamed. I knew she felt good that I was enjoying her body and appreciating her womanly charms.

I kissed her nipples again, and then slowly kissed my way down across her stomach toward her pussy.

I glanced at her, in case I was scaring her. She said, "Kiss me there, I want to feel what it's like."

Getting between her knees, I licked all around her pussy, ending up at her clit. As I teased it with my tongue and sucked on it, Kay was gradually building to an orgasm. It hit her quickly and she shuddered and tensed as the waves washed over her. Unintelligible noises and groans came out of her mouth, and I felt good for her.

She pulled me up to her face so she could kiss me, and opened her legs wide for me. She was ready. I quickly rolled on a condom.

"Help guide me in," I asked her. Her hand found my cock and placed the tip in her entrance.

I could feel her tensing up, so I just kissed her slowly and gently, working my way into her pussy just a little.

"I'm ready," Kay whispered, "try now."

I made a few gentle thrusts to get in a little more, then quickly and forcefully pushed inside her.

Kay gave a little yelp, and said, "Hold it for a minute, it hurts. I knew it would. Wait for me."

After a little while, she began to push up at me, and I knew we were over the hard part. I began to stroke in and out, and Kay responded, picking up my rhythm as she began to enjoy being a woman.

"It's coming again," Kay exclaimed. "Go faster, I need you."

Her orgasm shook her, and I kept on pumping all through it. Her hips rose up and nearly lifted me up as she had spasm after spasm. Finally I came with a strong climax, and I could feel Kay enjoying it as much as I did.

"Feels good to feel you come," she said, "and your cock did marvelous things for me."

I replied, "I enjoyed feeling you come as well. I love doing that for you."

As we lay in the afterglow of our union, I said to Kay, "See what showing me those nice nipples led to? I'm sure glad you pulled that t-shirt up for me."

She told me, "I had to crank up my courage to do it. I have to admit that I've had the hots for you for a while. That's why I didn't wear a bra today -- I was hoping you might notice my nipples. This morning I was day-dreaming and the idea of lifting my shirt ran through my mind briefly. Then when you said you had noticed my nipples, I just did it. If I'd stopped to think very long I would likely have chickened out. I was relieved that you didn't laugh at me."

"So did you notice that when we were making love, tit size didn't play a part? But, those nice sensitive nipples of yours sure came alive and did their part to get you cranked up when I kissed them."

I leaned over and kissed her nipples again. Kay smiled.

I'm a bit sore, and there's blood on the bed-sheet. We better throw it in the washing machine," she said. "I need a shower too."

After that day, I picked up Alan and Kay, as usual, in the mornings. I would drop Alan off at his job site, and then Kay and I would go to my house for a little enjoyment. Kay was relishing her newfound sexuality. She wanted to try every position she had ever heard of, and I was happy to oblige. I was learning what all her hot buttons were, and enjoyed giving her orgasms.

One morning, she said, "I've never sucked your cock yet. I've wondered what it would be like, but I've been a bit scared to try. I might be ready to try today, but don't be disappointed if I can't go through with it."

I quickly washed off, and when I got back in bed Kay gave my shaft a few tentative kisses. Next she took the tip in her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue around it.

"That's fun," said Kay. "I can feel you throbbing, it's nice. Just don't go off in my mouth, for goodness sake."

"Try laying the other way on top of me," I said, "and I can lick you at the same time."

I not only licked her clit, but also massaged her G-spot with my finger. That brought Kay to a climax quickly.

"Nice," she said. "I'm going to be asking for that again soon."

I missed Kay on the days that she was working at the post office, but at least I got more painting done on those days.

I missed her even more when she packed up to go off to university.

Just before she left, she said, "Thanks Swede. You've been great for me. At one time I thought perhaps I'd wind up being a virgin old maid, but you changed all that for me."

Reiner43
Reiner43
35 Followers