A Trout for Emma Wightman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reiner43
Reiner43
35 Followers

I felt good. Guilty, but good.

Chapter 14 -- Cabin Time

Edna called up to talk about renovating her cabin on the lake. The family had hardly used it since Edna's husband passed away suddenly when they were there on a weekend excursion.

Edna said, "It's been almost three of years now since that awful day. We really ought to get the place fixed up and start using it again. After all, we're paying taxes on it. The baby is already two, and running around. It would be nice for Sara and him and the little one to spend a bit of time at Grandpa's cabin."

I agreed to look at the place with her, so we could see what needed to be done.

Edna told me, "For sure it needs a new jet pump and goodness knows what else in the way of plumbing. The whole place needs painting throughout as well. I think I can do the cleanup and painting, but I'll need you for the plumbing."

I replied, "Let's head up there and take a look. It's a nice day today and I have time."

Edna agreed and that afternoon we drove up to the cabin. On the way Edna quizzed me about Louisa.

"I see your little Italian sweetie is away on holidays. I almost expected you to come sniffing around again, or have you found an interim girl?

"Well, I've thought about coming to visit you pretty often, Edna. I miss the fun we used to have, and lately I've had the urge to see if you would welcome me back."

I thought I'd better not mention that Kay had kept me busy for a good part of the summer. We had kept it pretty low profile, and Edna didn't seem to know that I'd been involved with her.

I thought I saw a bit of a smile on Edna's face, so I reached across the seat and took her hand. She didn't seem to object. We rode along that way for quite a while until we arrived at the cottage. When we got out at the cabin, I stood behind Edna and put my arms around her, taking a breast in each hand and kissing her neck.

"That's enough of that, Swede," she said. "Let's get the pump and the plumbing figured out."

It looked like a straight forward pump replacement and a bit of new plastic pipe here and there.

I told Edna, "It's only about a day's work to replace it and get it running. However, I see that the boat dock is in pretty bad shape. If you need that replaced it will be two or three more days."

"Didn't figure on the dock," she replied, "but I guess it has to be done to be safe for the little kids. And I expect the painting and cleaning up will take me a week as well."

Edna had packed a little picnic for us, and even had a bottle of wine in the basket. We sat on a blanket and ate, and enjoyed the wine.

I moved over closer to Edna, put my arm around her, and gave her a little kiss.

Edna lay back on the blanket and said, "I've missed you, Swede. You know you are welcome anytime, and you've only been over to see me two or three times since spring."

"I've thought about you a lot," I replied. It's been hard to get to visit you with Louisa being at my place."

Edna said, "I understand about Louisa. But I was a bit pissed off that you thought I'd drop my drawers for that Alan kid. You're the only man I've got together with since my husband died. And if it hadn't been for you taking care of Sara, that wouldn't even have happened."

"Sorry," I said. "I wasn't thinking straight, I just got caught up in helping Alan get his first chance to be with a woman. He was helpless to make it happen on his own. I should never have asked you."

"So what happened with him? Did he ever find a girl?" Edna inquired.

"Yes, he's getting it on with that girl called Hazel, she's a friend of Louisa's."

"I heard from a friend of mine who lives next door to Alice Gee that he was back and forth to see Alice a few evenings. Did you arrange that for him?" Edna asked.

"Guilty as charged, Edna," I replied.

"I used to go to school with her mother," said Edna. "Alice started fucking her way through life at an early age. Whenever Alice wanted something, she'd do whatever was needed to get it. Graduated high school by banging the math teacher, since she never could do algebra. That was long time ago. She drove her mother nuts."

"You'll have to fill me in on more of the history here," I said. "Tell me more about what you did when you were young."

"Well, for starters, there was no birth control pill then -- that slowed things down considerably. Also, everybody had party-line telephones. People would listen in on your conversations, so you couldn't really communicate with a boy that easily. Hardly anyone had a car, especially young people -- that made it hard to hook up. You don't know how lucky you are living in today's world."

"Well I feel pretty lucky, alright," I replied.

"And why do you say that?" Edna asked.

"Because I think I'm going to get your clothes off and fuck you right here on this picnic blanket in a few minutes!" I said with a grin.

"That's why I brought the blanket -- I didn't want to get grass all over my back, and the lube is in my pocket." Edna chuckled, and unbuttoned her blouse.

It was a nice experience to play with Edna out in the open, in the sunlight. Her cabin was quite secluded so we weren't worried about being intruded upon. I couldn't resist opening her pussy as the bright sunshine played on it, and I kissed her clit. As soon as Edna was ready, I rubbed on a bit of lube, climbed on, and fucked her hard and fast. I hadn't had sex for a couple of weeks, and I needed her badly.

"Well, aren't you just the energizer bunny!" Edna exclaimed. "That was nice -- I liked feeling you going flat out."

"Just give me a few minutes to recover and I'll be on top of you again," I told her.

"Good," said Edna. "I've missed you and I need you."

Edna and I worked away at her cabin for several days until the repairs were completed. I also worked away at satisfying her every day in addition to doing repairs. She seemed to really need sex, and said that she wasn't sure why, but the urge was extra strong.

Once Edna got the inside of the cottage cleaned up, we were able to use the bed again. I surprised her one day by bringing some pieces of braided nylon rope with me. I knew how much Edna liked being spread-eagled and restrained.

Edna smiled and said, "This time you're going to have to capture me and subdue me to tie me up, and it won't be easy."

I went to grab her, and she squealed and pulled away. I chased her around the cabin, and finally pinned her to the floor where I tried undressing her. I got her blouse and her shoes off, but as I pulled her jeans off she got loose, and ran away again. I chased her all over, dodging around the table and chairs, and was finally able to grab her again. I straddled her on the floor, holding her down, and pulled off her bra and panties. As I got up to drag her to the bed, she broke loose, and I chased her around the table again. I liked seeing her tits bounce as she dodged and ran. Her little bare ass looked cute. Finally, I caught her and put her on the bed. Suddenly she relaxed and let me tie her ankles and wrists to the bedstead.

"You got me," she said. "I'll be good now."

Her voice was higher than usual. She always sounded different when she was tied up.

"Well then, lift you bum up so I can put this big pillow under it," I told her.

"Since you've been a naughty girl I think I'm going to have to teach you a lesson!" I told her.

I went to the freezer compartment of the refrigerator and got the ice-cube tray. I took an ice cube and rubbed it all over her pussy, then pushed it inside her opening. Edna was groaning and shouting.

"I'll be good, I'll be good!" she wailed in her high pitched voice.

"Promise?" I demanded.

"Yes, yes, just don't freeze me again."

"Now you're going to have to suck my cock, and think about how you have to be a good girl," I told her.

"Okay, Okay, just don't freeze me again." Edna whimpered.

I straddled her and pushed my cock into her open mouth. Edna sucked and swirled her tongue around my manhood, working feverishly.

"Good sucking Edna. Now, I'll have to stretch your pussy to make sure you know that you always have to be a good girl."

I spread her lips apart and stretched them, then took a short necked beer bottle, lubed it, and pushed it into her cunt.

As the wider part began to stretch her, Edna squealed, "I'll be good, I'll be good."

I pushed it in a little more and Edna yelped, "Stop -- stop -- it's too big."

"So has the naughty girl learned her lesson?" I asked.

"Yes, Yes," I've learned my lesson," whimpered Edna.

"Okay then. You deserve a reward," I said, and began to lick and suck her clit. "It's cold," I said, "Like ice. I better warm it up."

Once Edna was on a roll from the licking, I climbed on and repeatedly entered her pussy just an inch or two and withdrew again. I liked the feeling of the initial entry, and opening her over and over felt really good.

Finally, Edna begged me, "Go all the way in. Don't tease me like that. Pound me hard and fast, give it to me."

I was close to a climax from all the playing, and I came quickly with a strong orgasm, squirting a big load of semen deep into Edna. That quickly brought her to a climax, and after a few more strokes I could tell that she was spent.

"Edna asked, "Please untie me now."

"I will, if you promise to ride me like a cowgirl in a little while," I answered.

"Okay, Okay, I will," she said. "Just let me recover first."

Now, Edna sounded somehow different than when she was tied up.

Before we left for the day, Edna said, "Time for the cowgirl to ride you."

This time it took a while for me to climax. Edna was huffing and puffing as she bounced up and down. Soon her legs were tired, so I rolled over on top of her to finish. It took me quite a while to squirt my liquid present into Edna, and then I felt totally used up.

Edna said, "It feels good to be completely fucked out. I'm whipped, but it feels great. Thanks for thinking to bring the ropes, Swede, I need that now and again. I feel so relaxed."

We drove back to town. On the way I wondered if Sara or Laura could even imagine their sixty year old mother being screwed on the lawn, chased around the house naked, tied up and spread-eagled, playing cowgirl, and getting fucked to exhaustion.

Chapter 15 -- Higher Education

"Swede, we have to talk," said Louisa on the telephone. "I'll be home tomorrow."

I knew from her tone that something was up, and bad news was imminent.

Her mother dropped her off the next day, and I noticed a smirk on Maria's face as she turned the car around and left.

Louisa gave me a big hug and a kiss.

"My mother has put me in a bad spot," she said. "She's convinced my grandmother to write me out of the will if I stay with you. Grandma is 92 and in poor health. She has a vineyard in Tuscany that's worth a ton of money, and I'm in the will for twenty-five percent of the estate. Mom had a priest come in and convince Grandma that I need to be pressured to keep me on the straight and narrow. On top of that, they are going to get me excommunicated for living with you."

"Nice folks," I said. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm not sure. I'm just so damn mad at her and Dad. She also convinced Grandma to support sending me to college -- just to keep me away from you."

"I guess you better decide," I replied. "I don't want to lose you but I won't stand in your way, whatever your decision."

"I just don't know what to do. Either way I lose something," she said, and then the tears started.

"How do you feel about being excommunicated? I asked.

"I guess I can handle that," Louisa said, "But I don't know if I can take being cut off from my family and all my relatives. Mom will make sure that happens too. It just hurts so much."

I replied, "I'll always be here for you. If you want to take the inheritance and go to college, I wouldn't hold you back. It's up to you. We can always wait until this is all over and get together again when things work out for you."

"Let me sleep on it," Louisa said.

The next day, Louisa said to me, "I think I'd better knuckle under and go to college. I don't think I could ever afford to go otherwise, and a degree would be a good thing for me. Who knows how long Grandma will live, but when she goes there's at least a million to be divided up amongst us."

We loaded up her things in the truck, and Louisa drove home with Bozo sitting on the seat next to her. She was in tears. Later that day she returned with the truck and rode her motor scooter home.

A week later I saw Luigi coming out of the bank. He gave me a dirty look and said, "You sure messed up our family."

"It's a long road without a turn in it," I told him. One day you might just figure out that you don't really own your daughter.

Reiner43
Reiner43
35 Followers