A Trout for Emma Wightman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers

I decided to see just how interested Laura was, so I looked at her and said, "Gosh, you're a pretty looking woman."

She blushed a bit and said, "It's nice of you to say that, but you maybe didn't notice that I'm way too tall, skinny, and lanky as a giraffe."

"Well, I think a tall, lean woman is just ideal" I replied.

"Pretty face, cute legs, nice and svelte – you're a lucky woman," I told her, "Sure a lot better than being chubby and shapeless."

She smiled and said, "Thanks, that's nice to hear."

I told her that "she had a special something" then I took her hand and said, "Every time I see you I feel a little sensation that you cause inside of me."

I leaned forward and tried to give her a kiss on the cheek, but she ducked away.

"My goodness, what's with you?" Laura asked.

"I guess I just can't resist you," I replied.

When I told her that she leaned forward and kissed me quickly, saying, "It's nice of you to say that, I have to admit that I like being with you as well."

I put my arms out and she stepped toward me, and we hugged, and then I kissed her. She didn't resist, but she was still a bit tentative. I kissed her again and this time she responded with a deep kiss, and pressed against me. I stroked her with my hands, covering as much of her as I could as we hugged. We kissed again and then I dropped my hands to her rear and rubbed her cheeks. She didn't pull away, so I suggested we sit on the couch, where we snuggled up. As I kissed her some more, I felt around and finally put my hand on her breast.

She said, "They're so small they are even hard to find."

I replied, "I think they are nice and I've found your nipple already," and started to massage it.

Her nipples were quite sensitive and before long she was pretty excited.

"Let me take your shirt off?" I asked.

As she didn't say no, I started to slowly unbutton her top. She then helped me take it off and when I reached behind her she leaned forward so I could undo her bra clasp. I was feeling excited that I was actually being successful with a woman. Except for Emma, I hadn't had much luck before that, and I knew it was mostly Emma and not me that had enabled my first sexual adventure.

Once I had Laura's breasts free, I kissed her them. Her nipples were already quite hard and stood out nicely.

"Don't laugh at them," she said, "I know they are small."

I replied "I like them, they feel so nice and firm – and those nipples are standing out like .22 bullets."

"Bang – bang!" she laughed as she pointed them at me.

I sucked her nipples for a while and then Laura's breathing told me she was getting pretty excited, so I started to try to get her jeans off. It wasn't all that easy as she was sitting down, but she stood up and let me undo them and slide them down. She stepped out of them. She seemed a bit tentative about letting me remove her panties, but she let me guide her to Emma's bed and we lay down, hugging and kissing.

With Emma's advice in the back of my mind, I tried to slow myself down, so I focused on kissing her nipples and her mouth. Both were nice experiences, and she was very responsive. After a while my hand strayed to her panties and she let me rub her. I rubbed a bit and then went back to her tits and mouth, not wanting to scare her, and giving her time to relax. Quite unexpectedly she raised her legs up and shucked off her panties. I accepted the invitation and my fingers started to do the things that I had learned from Emma as I continued to kiss her and also nibble on her nipples.

I heard her say, "Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

I knew then I was not going to go away pent up and disappointed. I found her clit with my finger pretty easily, her slit was wet, and it didn't take long for her to reach an orgasm. She wiggled and squirmed, and when it was over her knees spread apart and her look told me she wanted me.

I mounted her and as I was positioning myself, she said, "Be gentle – I'm a bit tense."

I started into her with little moves in and out, and gradually I could feel her relax as I worked my way in. She was more than receptive, and each of my thrusts was met with a push up from her hips. Soon we were working together and I could feel an orgasm coming. I had learned how to hold back a bit by now, thanks to Emma, and I was able to enjoy Laura's climax just before mine came. I felt pretty proud of myself on that account.

I really wanted to have a good look at Laura's pussy.

I grabbed a couple of tissues and said, "Let me wipe things up a bit."

As she opened up for me to wipe up my semen, I was fascinated with her pussy. It was long from top to bottom with long skinny lips. It was much larger than Emma's with a lot less hair. Her clit was smaller, and more hidden by the hood of skin above it than Emma's was. Emma's lips had a dark tinge to the edges, but Laura had pure pink pussy lips that were fairly thin even though they were quite long from top to bottom.

Laura let the cat out of the bag when she told me, "Emma said you liked to look!"

I was a bit surprised but I replied, "I sure do, hope that's okay with you – you have a beautiful little hairy patch there."

She said, "It's nice to be admired. I guess my big pussy makes up for my small breasts."

With that I returned to her tits, rubbing them gently and sucking her nipples.

"I like your breasts," I told her, and stretched her nipple upward between my thumb and forefinger.

Her nipples were getting hard again as I played with them, and she said, "I'm glad you like them. When you work on my nipples a while I start to feel good in my pussy. Let's get up and wash off a bit – I can tell you want more."

Soon we were back in bed. Laura giggled and said, "Emma told me it was okay to use her bed."

I was starting to figure out that Emma had done more than just mention my name to her.

"What else did she tell you?" I asked.

"Just that you were nice and gentle and kind,' she replied.

"And what else?" I queried.

"Emma said you were new to this but were learning fast, and to expect you to want to explore my goodies every chance you get."

I replied, "Did she tell you I like to use my tongue to explore as well?"

Laura just smiled and opened her legs for me, and I took my first taste of her womanhood. I explored her – trying to find what she liked – and was rewarded with encouraging sounds from Laura as I found her pleasure spots. She pulled up her clit hood for me and asked me to "be gentle" with her exposed nub. I found her g-spot, but it didn't seem to generate the response I'd found with Emma. However, her pussy lips seemed extra sensitive as I played with them. Finally I zeroed in on her clit, licking and sucking it while my finger played with her vaginal opening. She came quickly with a strong orgasm. Laura needed no recovery time at all, and she quickly pulled me on top of her and guided my now hard and throbbing tool to her love tunnel. This time there was no need to work my way in slowly as she bucked up at me as soon as she felt me enter her. I kissed and tweaking her nipples as I stroked into her. Soon she started to have a series of little climaxes but I could tell there was more to come. With each little orgasm her pussy gripped me in a lovely spasm, getting me more and more excited. Soon I came with a rush, snorting and moaning her name.

"Don't stop," she whispered, "Keep going for me."

I continued to work away and soon she had the big one I was hoping would arrive. She bucked and wiggled and moaned and twisted around as it hit her and washed over her. I stayed right on top of her, enjoying being inside her for a few minutes until my erection finally withered away, and kissed her the whole time.

"It's been two years," she whispered. "I needed that."

I kissed her nipples a few more times as she lay spent and relaxed, then took another opportunity to have a good look at her goodies as I cleaned her up with a tissue. I took two fingers, one from each hand and slipped them into her, spreading her apart and opening her up enough for me to see right inside her.

Laura said, "That's a first for me. It feels pretty nice to have my pussy worshipped like that."

Next, I stretched her nice pink lips apart, just for good measure, and gave her clit a final kiss before we got up.

"You make me feel good – it's nice to be appreciated," she told me as she got dressed.

I knew now that Emma had played more of a role than she claimed in setting me up with Laura, but I was starting to be thankful for that instead of feeling annoyed. I felt good that I had been able to go after Laura successfully, and that boosted my confidence. I was sure that she would be back for more loving, and I was day-dreaming about what we might try the next time we got together.

I met Laura a couple of days later at Emma's house, and sure enough she was interested. I gave her a quick kiss, but she said she had to go to work at the library shortly and couldn't stay any longer. However, she said her mother was taking her daughter overnight along with her girl cousin for a little grandma time.

"Maybe you would like to come over to my house after dark?" she asked.

I was up for that and said I'd be there for sure.

She gave me another quick kiss and said, "See you later – park in the garage and close the overhead door."

I brought her a bottle of white wine, thinking it might be a nice gesture. Laura looked really good and I could tell she was feeling frisky just from her general demeanor.

I hadn't been in the door but a moment when she gave me a long hug and said, "Nice to see you again."

She poured us both some of the wine, and we sat on her couch, nice and close.

"You know that you need to keep our seeing each other quiet, don't you?" she asked.

"I got that loud and clear," I replied.

I remembered that Emma had told me the same thing, and now I realized that Emma had passed me to Laura, like a baton in a relay race. I figured that if it meant lots of loving it wasn't beneath my pride to stay below the radar and take advantage of the situation. In fact, it rather simplified things in a lot of ways, and Laura had been fun in bed the other morning. On top of that, she had the key ingredients of being willing, wet and wanting.

It didn't take long for me to get Laura's top pulled over her head and her bra removed, and she was enjoying me playing with her breasts and sucking her nipples. I could tell that the sucking seemed to motivate her as her legs parted gradually. I slipped my hand under her skirt and rubbed her through her now moist panties. Soon she was anxious to go to bed. I helped to take off her skirt and panties, and then she helped me to get my clothes off. When we got into her bed I held her close and kissed her, gradually feeling her relax and get that "ready" feeling. I kissed my way down from her nipples to her pussy, where I went to work bringing her to a climax with my tongue. Her face told me she was ready, so I climbed aboard and she guided me in with her hand. I guess I had spent too much time thinking about her that day. I was wired far too tight when I entered her, and in about a dozen strokes I came with a gush, pretty unexpectedly.

Fortunately, it didn't faze her and she said, "I liked the sudden surge of emotion – made me feel really wanted."

I'm not sure if she really meant it, or was just trying to make me feel better about my premature squirt. In any event, she knew I liked to look by now so she handed me some Kleenex and I dabbed her pussy as the semen oozed out. Her pussy still had the excited look, probably because she had just got started when I went off. She played with my cock until I got hard again, stroking me up and down. Laura silently invited on top of her again as she guided me between her knees and into her love tunnel. I could tell she was anxious to get busy again, so I knew I'd messed up by going off too fast when I first entered her. I thought it was nice of her not to complain about it. I was enjoying kissing her and giving her nice leisurely action. She matched me stroke for stroke in unison, like a good dancer following a lead. I felt her climax building. This time I was more in control of myself, and was able to bring her over the edge before I came.

"Don't pull out" she asked as she held me tightly – "I need you to hold me," so I stayed in her, using my now semi-hard cock to give her the occasional extra stroke.

I could tell I was a bit heavy for her, so we rolled over and she lay on top of me, quiet and relaxed, as she recovered. We must have been lying together almost half an hour. She was kissing me and I was rubbing her rear and stroking her back, and time floated by. Eventually she moved herself up my body and straddled my chest, then leaned forward offering her nipples to my eager mouth.

I heard her say, "So you seem to enjoy looking at me – how do you like this?"

She moved up to straddle my neck, spreading her pussy open just a few inches from my face. Soon I was kissing her there and tickling her love button with my tongue. Before I knew it, I had a strong erection again, and Laura said, "I thought that would do it!"

She shimmied down my body and positioned herself over my cock, guiding me into her womanhood again. It was my turn to match her strokes now, and we soon got into a nice rhythm. I reached up and played with her nipples, turning them as if they were volume knobs on a radio. Laura must have been in good shape, because she didn't tire. As her orgasm rose again she went faster and faster until it hit her hard. She fell forward on me and I held her. Soon I started to pump again as I hadn't peaked yet. I was lifting her hips up and down with my thrusts as I headed for my release.

We got in the shower together to wash off the sweat, semen and female juices of our coupling. Laura started to put on her housecoat but I prevailed on her to stay nude. She went to get us another glass of wine, and I enjoyed watching her naked body as she walked around.

"Do you really like seeing a long, lanky, skinny woman with tiny tits?" she asked.

I said, "Sure do, so just remember that you look really good to me."

"Well it's the first time I've ever heard that from anybody," she replied. "I feel nervous and shy with my clothes off, but I'm glad you like it."

I said, "Pretty face, nice slim body, cute tits, graceful movement, nice long legs, nice tight bum – and you wonder why I like looking at you. And every now and again I get a peek at your pussy – what's not to like about all that?"

"I know you mean it, but I still have trouble thinking of myself as pretty, after all I'm six foot one," she said. "But I do like the way your eyes follow me, it makes me feel good."

I was getting nice and hard again. Sitting on the couch with Laura nude next to me was a big part of the cause. I asked her if she was up for a bit more and she just smiled back a yes and headed to her bed.

"How about if I take you from the rear? I asked.

She looked a bit shocked and said, "That would hurt."

I told her, "I meant doggy style." She sighed with relief and said, "Great – but you had me scared for a minute there, I thought you wanted my bum."

I replied, "I like your nice sweet pussy that's just two inches away from your bum, so don't worry."

She perched on the edge of the bed and spread her knees wide as I moved in behind her and slipped into her pussy. We tried a few strokes but somehow the height was wrong and we couldn't get coordinated.

Laura turned over onto her back instead and said, "Maybe this will work." I entered her as I stood between her legs, holding them in my arms.

I told her, "Good idea, this works better and I get to see myself sliding in and out of you – nice."

She said, "Hold on, I want to see too," and pulled a couple of pillows behind her back and neck so she could look at our union.

I started again and Laura said, "I like seeing you disappear inside of me with each push - this is nice."

The sight of her long slim pussy lips wrapped around my cock as I slid in and out suddenly got me going. I started to pound harder and faster, quickly headed for an ejaculation.

Laura said, "Don't slow down to wait for me – just go for it – let me have it – faster – deeper – I need you to come in me!"

That drove me over the edge and I deposited another load inside Laura. I could tell she was enjoying being taken and used hard.

She said, "I liked that – it was like you owned me completely, and it felt so good."

I was spent and so was Laura. I got dressed and we sat and cuddled a bit, but before I left she asked how soon we could plan another visit.

I said, "You just let me know and I'll figure out a way to be with you. We can always meet at Emma's house if we need to."

She smiled and said, "I might need a day or so to recover, but we have to do this again."

I assured her that I would be waiting to hear from her.

We met at Emma's a couple of days later. This time we were much more relaxed with each other. Laura was a bit pressed for time. She shucked off her clothes almost immediately. She said, "I know you like me nude and I'm getting used to the idea already. I'm starting to like those hungry eyes of yours travelling all over me."

I laughed and said, "So bend over, and prove you like to show it off."

Laura stuck her tongue out at me for that, but then turned around and bent over at the waist with her legs spread, smiling at me with an upside down smile from between her knees. It made my cock jump into hard-on position and I quickly stripped off my clothes.

"I knew that would do the trick," she chuckled, as her hand stroked my foreskin up and down.

"Let's get into bed" she said, as she pulled me toward it by my hand.

We spent the next hour just enjoying each other and we each had a couple of climaxes. We were feeling very comfortable with each other by now.

Laura had to go to work, so she freshened up and headed out.

The next few weeks were wonderful. Laura enjoyed being taken, and I liked taking her. We got together whenever we could at either her house or at Emma's. The only interruptions were her family, on occasion, or her period. I found that the day after her period she was really cranked up and needed "extra attention." We started to plan for those days. Even when Laura wasn't exactly horny or ready, she still tried to take care of me, especially if we had not had an opportunity to get together for a few days. One particular day, she actually told me she was just "doing her duty" for me. I thought that was pretty nice of her. Most days, however, her level of desire was high and she was sexually cranked up, ready and willing. Also, she was finally starting to understand that I enjoyed her looks and appearance, and she became pretty relaxed about being nude. She knew it turned me on, and she enjoyed showing off and working me up.

Chapter 4 - Sisters Have a Strong Bond

Emma returned for a couple of weeks. She told me that she was going to have to move to the city to live with her daughter and grandchildren for the foreseeable future. She had decided to rent out her home in our little community and hoped to return when her daughter was in better shape. I was sad that she was going to leave, but I understood her sense of duty and responsibility. I promised that I'd help her get packed up and keep an eye on her place until she was able to find a tenant. She was heartbroken about leaving her geese. She asked me to find a way to sell them or even give them to someone who would want to keep them. They were actually wonderful little "watchdogs" as they set up a great racket every time anyone or anything came down her laneway. On the other hand, they were also a pain in the ass as they defecated everywhere and needed to be fed and put in and out of their coop every day. It was an ongoing battle with coyotes, foxes and raccoons who saw them as tempting delicacies. I was secretly pleased that they were slated for a new home as soon as possible, but I didn't dare tell Emma how I really felt.

Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers