A True Black Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked to see which way 511 was, it was towards where I had seen a black man looking at me. I was extremely nervous now, I was here to see a black cock, for the first time in my life I was about to see a black cock. That's what I was telling myself insistently, but the trouble was, my pussy was here to try it! I sttod statue like in front of the door, 511 glared at me, stared at me, dared me!

Then the door opened and Steve Lawrenson appeared in the doorway smiling at me. I just gaped at him. Steve Lawrenson was a new colleague of my husbands; I met him at a company function shortly after he had been taken on. Graham, my husband had said offhandedly to me that he would be a valuable addition.

And now I remembered him, I remembered looking at him and thinking, 'my what a good looking man,' the fact that he was black must have registered. But how had he 'seen me?' How had he got the measure of me in that brief moment, the fact was, it hadn't been a brief moment, I had glanced, peered, gazed and apparently 'appraised' him for a lot of the night. He had seen my reactions, but I hadn't even known I was doing it. He had decided before long that I was a black skin lover, if not a black cock lover, which obviously I was!

"Hi Jilly," he said softly, "Please come on in." He reached out, took my elbow and guided me in. I pulled my head scarf off, shook my hair free and removed my dark glasses. He was wearing blue denim jeans and a matching shirt, he was also bare footed.

"Oh my God Jilly, you look just beautiful, this gorgeous summer day is made brighter and sunnier because you are in it."

Stupidly I just said, "thank you Steve," and smiled at him. He stepped forward and kissed my cheek and I let him. I lifted and turned it so he could lay it on me. I have to admit, he did smell good, and in a moment I had seen what I saw on the night of the function, a near beautiful man, a near beautiful black man. My knees wobbled

But I was also 100% certain I wasn't going to let him near me physically, he wasn't going to get me. I was going to remain faithful. So what the fucking hell was I doing there?

"I'm sorry Steve, but I think I should go, this is a mistake, we'll forget about it now okay?" I said without any real conviction, my mind was upside down.

"Jilly, if you do that you will live your life with regret believe me." He whispered throatily.

"But I can't do it, I'm married, and happily," I told him.

"No one will ever deny that you are happily married Jilly, but you have a need to know, and in my book you have an inaneable right to know too."

"To know, know what?" I asked.

"This," he said, somehow he was stood between me and the door. Then he snapped the studs of his shirt and pulled it off and threw it to the floor. I stood there like a stone statue. I saw from some where far off as he unbuckled his belt, snapped the button on his jeans, dropped the zip and they fell to the floor, they got kicked to one side too with a flick from a thickly defined leg.

If my feet had been screwed to the floor I couldn't have been more firmly fixed than I was. He was in the only word that could describe him at that moment in time to me. Magnificent, his body was magnificent, he looked magnificent, his stance was magnificent, he was magnificent, and his beautiful black half hard cock was more than magnificent

I knew right then that I would not be leaving here with just a 'look' at that fabulous black cock that I had only seen in those photos up until now. I knew then with unerring certainty that it would be having more than a good 'look' at me. I was staring at it as he stepped forward, it grew with each small step, when his hands rested on my shoulders, it was pointing right at me.

I raised my eyes briefly to look into his, I saw only a knowing smile, a belief that he was right, certain in the knowledge that I was as he had told me I was, a black skin lover, and in this instance, a black cock lover, of that there was never ever going to be any more doubt.

He moved into me, I was in his arms, he began to kiss my neck, it seared me, scalding, burning kisses, he moved around me and somehow, in the nanosecond his lips hit my neck my hands closed over my immediate future. He was burning my neck; his prick was burning my hands. I sighted my blond hair against the black skin on his shoulders I came in my pants, it was only a small one but no one, no one had ever had me doing this.

I felt my dress sliding down my arms, in automation I let go of the fabulous tool in my hands, the dress slid to the floor, my hands regained his cock. My bra was snapped away, my panties went in bits with a tug, all I had on now were my shoes. Then I was on the bed, he was over me, I was hotter than the surface of the sun.

All my dreams, hidden or otherwise were about to happen, to come true. I was going to get his black magnificent cock. Our lips met for a first kiss. I don't know if any other women out there had ever been seduced like this, but let me tell you, there is nothing on this planet like being confronted by and to be taken helplessly this way. I had no way of knowing what was up or down, top or bottom, I was floating in a sexual void, one there was no desire to break free of. All I felt was him.

My marriage vows were being blown right out of the water irretrievably smashed against the rocks of infidelity. He searched my body with knowing fingers, fingers that burned a path wherever they went, his kisses were passionate. Then he was looming over me, up on his hands just like the photo, I came again.

I guided him to me and then he pushed into my running pussy, he wedged it all the way. I cried out in fabulous agony. The stiff ridged head was scraping my pussy walls as it went remorselessly up into me. This certainly was the biggest prick I had ever had in me, and on top of that it was my long suppressed dream, I knew that now, I had lain unknown in suspended animation waiting for its kiss in my pussy to waken me. It was black, it was powerful, it was him!

I remembered somehow that the woman in the photos had had her legs high in the air, I did the same. Steve began to power into me, it hurt at first but I was delirious about that.

"Yes, yes, yes Steve, oh yes my love oh yes, hit me, hurt me, do me, arrrgh!" A massive orgasm ripped through me tearing me apart. Nothing in my life had ever been this close. Now I knew what being fucked by black cock meant, it was to all intents and purposes the be all and end all as far as I was concerned.

I knew this would not, and never would be the last time for me. I was hooked now I knew that. I had read about some women being sluts for black cock, well 'hello' another one has joined the club! Steve lowered himself tight down on me and then I received the first real fucking of my life time, Graham and I had spent long hours doing it, as I had with past lovers, but none could ever match the relentless pounding and loving I got that day.

All my reticence, possible regrets, remorse, guilt, wedding vows disappeared with the first huge crushing bang of that wondrous prick driving in and near splitting me in half. I was in my own personal heaven. I don't think I once closed my eyes. I wanted to savour the sight of this inhuman black god above, on, and in me. I was moaning and groaning, it seemed to come from the ceiling, wafting its way back down to me. If anyone ever says to me again black isn't better, I will show you a liar.

"Oh Steve, don't stop, not yet please, keep going baby, fuck me, fuck me and then fuck me some more," I was wailing now, my feet were hooked tight over his wonderful strong body, I know my nails were dug deep into his back. Sweat was forming on his brow as my words encouraged him and drove him on. I came in a final mighty orgasm, it shattered me, my body went stiff with it.

I hung on as long as I could and then he came. I felt the first powerful spurt and then he unloaded, the heat was tangible, I felt my insides flood, and then it was spitting out from me and onto the bed. I could feel it driving out from my now mangled pussy. He went still and quiet for a moment, I couldn't move, even if I had tried I wouldn't have been able to. Then he slowly raised himself, looked down and smiled, then he laughed, I laughed too.

"Well?" he said. I knew exactly what he meant.

"Yes Steve, I know, you are right, I do need this, I realise now I have waited for this all my adult life. But its taken you to make me admit it."

"Good girl, will I have any more trouble with you in future Jilly," he asked me, "now you have finally sampled what you know you love?"

I wasn't sure just what he had meant by that, but I said.

"No Steve never once will you have that from me."

"Come on Jilly, lets shower than I'm going to fuck you again, just humour me though, tell me you do love black, that you love black skin and black cock."

What could I say, I had just submitted to a near stranger, he was black and I had loved it terminally. But this had hit me hard, I hadn't really been prepared for it, yes I know I had come here voluntarily, but it was still a monumental shock!

"Yes Steve I love it, black skin, black cock, and you Steve, I love you too, you black god! Does that make you happy?" I whispered.

"You had better believe your sweet ass it does, and then he slapped it extremely hard, I yelped, he slapped it again.

"Please Steve don't." I yelled.

He just laughed at me, said 'you'll get used to it Jilly,' and off he walked pulling me behind him. I watched him and his body move like a ripple on the ocean, sweet and smooth in motion. He had the tightest of asses, his back was an upside down pyramid, his shoulders were broad, I nearly came again walking in his wake.

In the shower I got to inspect my first black lover in detail, it was totally mesmerising, his black skin, my creamy white, his black hair, my soft golden blond. His broad and powerful dark skinned body against my slim smooth white one. His manly 6ft 3" height, my 5ft 7". His wide flat chest, my upturned sprouting nippled one. Which I am most happy to say responded to his manic attention completely, he drove me mad with lust and arousal for him.

My marriage popped into my head, 'too late now Jilly,' it said, 'you've done it, no going back, you've been unfaithful, you've been married seven months and here you are with another man, and a beautiful black one too.' While my thoughts, but not my body were elsewhere, he had turned me around, pinching my nipples, he drove his prick up me from behind, I cried out in surprise and utter submission, my hands were flat on the tiled wall, he was pressed right into me. His strokes became long and smooth, insistent yet languid. This was something Graham had never done to me.

My forehead was on the wall, my hands, my body, my knees and my toes. I was in a helpless position, even if I had wanted to, which I didn't I assure you I could not have got away from the all consuming of me by his fantastic black weapon now securely lodged in me. I was coming like an open drain and being washed into the sea. If Steve hadn't been there behind me forcing me to stay on my feet I would have been a crumpled heap on the floor of the shower. It was glorious, I could not only feel his big black cock deep within me, I was watching it from my brain, I had a terrific 3 D colour film rolling as he fucked me to heaven.

I could feel my eye balls rolling around in my head as he terminated me, then suddenly I was on my knees with my cum dripping out of me and being washed away down the plug hole. I was sucking my first black cock and the sight before my wobbling eyes was stupendous. It was at that moment that I became aware of black power in its proper sense, looking up at the sight above me. I saw shiny wet black skin, the water from the shower was cascading off him, it sparkled around his head and shoulders. It was totally inexorably, hypnotic.

It was a sight better the brightest stars on the darkest of nights. my first awareness was the tight crinkly wiry black hair of him as I was driven on and off by his hands, it tickled my nose, my throat expanded and contracted as I was pulled on and off, I sucked like never before, I wanted to taste his cum, cum from a magical powerful black cock.

I gradually fell into being a slut for wonderful black cock, I knew what was happening to me, and there was nothing I could do about it, well, not right at this moment anyway, not when I was being made to hang from one by my ever increasingly surging lips around his masterful prick. My life was changing forever.

Then Steve came in me, I felt a sudden pulsation from him, his cum filled my mouth instantly. I swallowed all I could before the next slug hit me, he pulled me off as it came, it hit the back of my throat and then his prick plunged it down and in to me. If he hadn't been pumping me on and off I would have choked on him. But he timed it perfectly; it all went down, every bit. I was as proud of myself as I had ever been.

He ordered me out of the shower to get dried and wait for him on my hands and knees on the bed while he finished up. For a reason unknown to me I obeyed him. I later realised it was because inside of me I was becoming the all consuming black cock slut, black skin slut. I was dazzled by black skin. And I was to find out that he had plans for his new acquisition, his beautiful blond submissive black cock slut was on her way.

On my hands and knees waiting for him I knew I presented an irresistible sight to any man who might have walked into that room right then. But just any man wasn't about to walk in was he, it was going to be Steve, my husbands work colleague, my black lover, and indeed I realised now, my black cocked master. It was dawning on me that my life as I knew was changing rapidly, from being a 'normal' happy wife to a desperately needful black cock woman.

Where would it all lead? At that moment I had no idea, all I knew was I wanted him to hurry, get to me and let me feel the magical wand he had, and feel it wherever and when ever he wanted to put it and use it. I heard him coming, I turned my head and saw the most awe inspiring view, his was stood slightly behind me and his prick was looking at me. I glanced up at him and then back to my master. His prick was stood straight out, thick, long, and very vicious; the deep dark blood red head was angry looking.

I could almost hear it saying, 'I'm here Jilly, I'm coming for you and I'm going to beat you to death, rip you to pieces, are you ready Jilly, hmmm?'

I heard a whimper from some where, "yes, I'm ready master."

Steve got behind me, he never said a word, he just thrust that great fat black prick up my ass, I cried out, but I held my ground, I somehow knew it was expected of me. The voice in my head said to me.

'Take it you slut,' it said, 'have it, you are my bitch black cock loving slut, say it, go on, say it!'

"Yes yes yes I am , I am yours now and forever," I wailed uncontrollably. He drove in and out of my ass, reaching under me to my extended nipples, snipping my clit between his nails, I orgasmed like never before. I could only hear the roaring in my mind, he had me, I was dead.

When Steve finished with me, after he had pumped more cum into my ass, I fell down on the bed utterly spent. My body was a wreck, he had undone me and my world completely. He was just so masterful dominant, powerful demanding, taking without asking, he knew I would do his bidding, and amazingly, this was my first day as his bottom.

He showered again and left, and said to me, "I'll call you later okay?" And he was gone. An hour later I had managed to shower myself, gather my things, dress and left for home. Home? That thought made me laugh sardonically now. I went straight to bed, my shattered body had given up, I briefly thought of what had happened today, how much my life had, and was going to change. But the over riding memory was of him, his black body, his black skin, his gorgeous beautiful big black prick, and his complete dominance of me. He had turned me in one beautiful day, into a true black cock loving slut. It was the most wondrous thing that had ever happened to me, and I was looking forward to more and more black. This particular blond lady was home!

He never called at all for the next three days, he did send me a photo of his fabulous cock. It was erect, solid, hard, it made me shiver, I drooled over it, remembering with absolute clarity what it had done to me, what it was going to do to me again, and again. And underneath it was a caption.

'Obey black cock.'

I knew exactly what it meant, there was no objection from me, I would obey black cock and black men who had me in their grip forever.

My husband knew something was wrong, but what could I tell him, his wife and her life had gone, there was going to be no more us, it was over. I just had to tell him, but not tell him yet. I wasn't sure where I was going to go, what Steve had in store for me, even what I had in store for myself. Steve called me on the Monday morning, 'be at the hotel by 9am tomorrow,' he had said. 'Wear a dress and shoes, nothing else, hair up in a pony tail.'

I was at the door exactly as he had said, a beautiful expensive silk sleek summer dress, matching high heels, my hair carefully up in a pony tail as instructed. Face carefully made up, but not overly. I knew how to look good, I was an expert at it, and believe me, I looked better than good. I could stop traffic that morning. I knocked on the door, it opened and there he was, he looked at his watch.

I was almost cumming at the thought of seeing him again.

"What time is it?" he said, showing me the dial.

"Ten minutes to nine," I told him.

"I said be here at nine, come back later," and he shut the door in face. I just stood there looking at the door, shocked and stunned, I didn't know it was a lesson for me to learn, but I learned it. I walked away in a daze, went back to the lobby, asked the girl what time it was exactly.

"Three minutes to nine maam," she told me. I went back up and knocked on the door again, this time he smiled and let me in. He turned me around and started kissing me. I could feel that great bulge pressing into me, I shivered and trembled, I was under immediately.

My dress slid away, I was naked apart from my shoes.

"Kick them off," he said, they flew away from me. He pinched my nipples, bit my neck, and kissed me some more, all I wanted now was to see him naked again, and have that beautiful black weapon deep in me once again. Was I in for a surprise! I was guided backwards to the bed.

When he got me there I was more than ready for him, his black skin seemed to envelope me like a dark parachute of silk. I fell back onto it and into the arms of someone behind me. Suddenly my nipples were under attack from new fingers, new nails. I had to gasp in arousal I was already there wasn't I?

I stole my eyes away from Steve and looked down, what I saw was a surprise like I had never had. The fingers were long and slender, smooth and unknotted, smooth as silk bare forearms, beautiful deep but light brown? They were definitely not Steve's fingers. There was something else that more than grabbed my attention. The nails were long, perfectly manicured and painted in glittering silver; they had to belong to another woman!

I gave Steve an astonished look; he smiled at me and said.

"Behave yourself and do as you are told." He walked away, I saw him take the 'do not disturb' sign from the door, then he went out. I was alone with someone else, a woman. I tried to turn to look but couldn't see who it was, by then my nipples were screaming at me, her hand quickly left one and dived into my heated pussy, I looked down stupidly and saw the fingers working away, they knew exactly where to hit me.