A Tryst in the Tub

Story Info
Two women share more than a bath.
2.5k words
3.91
62.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night while the husband and I were out partying and dancing at a local bar with some friends my husband wanted to leave early but told me if one of my girlfriends could bring me home that I could stay and dance.

One of our friends who I'll call B said she would bring me home so my husband left us to party.

I stayed at the bar drinking and dancing until closing time and B and I left to take me home.

On the way home, which is about 7 miles, I asked B if she wanted to soak in the Jacuzzi when we got to my house and she said why not.

When we got to my house we found my husband partially asleep in the bedroom and I asked him if it was okay for me and B to jump in the Jacuzzi for a while and He said he hadn't put chemicals in it for a couple of days so he didn't think the water would be okay so I suggested that we use the whirlpool tub in our master bathroom.

B said that would be fine with her so we ventured into the master bath with my husband saying to enjoy ourselves.

He told us not to drown since we were both pretty loaded and we just giggled.

Once inside the bathroom I shut the door to our bedroom and started the water in the tub.

While the tub was filling I lit the candles all around the ledge of the tub and turned off the overhead lights.

Once the tub was full I started to undress and noticed B doing the same and we just smiled at each other.

Once undress I looked at B and told her how good she looked and she told me I looked pretty good myself and I just giggled and told her thanks.

Her tits were slightly larger than mine but not by much and her reddish brown bush was a little thicker than my dishwater blonde one but it was trimmed very neatly.

We entered the hot water of the tub on opposite ends facing each other.

The hot water was very relaxing and we just lay our heads back and enjoyed the atmosphere of the candle lit room without saying a word.

I rose out of the water and B asked me what was wrong and I told her I had to go get something and that I'd be back in with her shortly.

When I returned I had my husbands digital camera and she asked what I planned to do with that and I just smiled and told her I wanted to have a few pictures to remember this night.

After letting me take a few pictures of her just lounging in the water I convinced her that I needed to see more skin out of the water.

I took about a dozen pictures or so then put the camera up out of the way and told her that I wouldn't pester her anymore for Pictures.

She told me that it was kind of flattering and sexy to know that she was being photographed.

We continued to soak in the water just talking girl talk and smoking an occasional cigarette.

While shifting around B's toes accidentally hit my pussy and I let out a little squeal.

B said she was sorry and I said it was okay it just surprised me a bit and we just laughed and I told her it was a good surprise though.

After a minute or so I shifted my foot so it bumped B's pussy and she just looked at me and smiled and said that seemed deliberate to her and I just smiled a wicked smile and she smiled back.

I lay my head back and relished in the feeling of being in my tub with another naked woman and my mind raced and my nipples hardened.

B noticed my hardened nipples and asked what I was thinking that had me aroused so I told her how hot it made me to be in a tub with a naked woman.

She said that we had been in the Jacuzzi naked together before and I told her that we weren't alone and there wasn't candlelight.

She agreed that it was a lot sexier with the candles and just the two of us and maybe the alcohol helped a little too.

I noticed that B's nipples had become erect also and I smiled and told her it seemed to me that she was enjoying this also and she agreed.

As B laid her head back again I found myself reaching out and caressing her left breast.

I thought she might be upset but she just let out a slight moan and licked her lips stating how wonderful that that felt.

I massaged both breasts for a little while then decided to see if she minded my mouth replacing my hand and she did not.

As I licked and sucked B's tits she was playing with my tits as well, pinching the nipples, squeezing and rubbing them so hard I thought she would bruise them but it was really turning me on.

I nibbled on her nipples and she was moaning and squirming around and then I felt her take my hand and guide it to her pussy.

Even in the hot bath water her pussy was incredibly hot and moist and not from the water either it was definitely from her own natural juices.

This made my pussy start to moisten and pulse as the blood rushed into the lips causing them to throb with anticipation of what was coming next.

It didn't take very long to find out because B rose out of the water to sit on the ledge of the tub and after she leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips she guided my mouth toward her swollen clit and I eagerly responded my licking, sucking and nibbling until I felt her shake and by her breathing I could tell she was Cumming and I just kept my face buried lapping up every sweet drop of her internal nectar.

All she could say was Oh My God and as I continued my oral assult on her pussy I inserted a finger into her drenched love pit and then another up her ass.

I thought she was going to jump off the ledge of the tub but in just a few strokes she was grinding her pussy and ass back against my hand.

I don't know how many times she came but I tried to lick up every drop I could get my mouth on.

I felt B's hands on my face and she pulled me up to her and whispered that she wanted to taste her pussy on me and then she planted a passionate kiss on me and our tongues did a little dance inside our mouths making my pussy throb even harder.

When our lips parted I told her that she had me so horny I was surprised I wasn't dripping pussy juice all over her and she just giggled and said that she would take care of that.

With that she stepped from the tub pulling me along by the arm and lay me down on the bathroom floor.

My pussy was hot and the cool tiles on my ass made me that much hotter.

B kissed me again and then let her tongue trail from my mouth down my neck and to my tits where she licked, nibbled and sucked until she had me hotter than hell and then the heat of her mouth was replaced by the cool air in the room as she moved her head further down my body.

I don't think there was an inch of skin she missed between my tits and midsection while she was licking her way down.

I felt her tongue dancing through my neatly trimmed patch and the anticipation almost made me cum right then.

B slid her tongue down the left side of my outer lips then under and back up the right side without actually touching my pussy lips but I could feel her hot breath on my skin and it was making me squirm.

Once back at the top of my pussy I felt B's tongue make a line right down the middle of my pussy just slightly parting my lips and this made me moan and squirm even harder.

She licked a little deeper on the way back up and I was in heaven then she started to flick my swollen clit from side to side and up and down and I thought I was going to scream from the sensations of having someone other than my husbands face buried in my crotch and that it was another woman just made me that much hotter.

As she licked and sucked on my clit my breathing increased so much I thought I was going to hyperventilate and tried to calm myself but this felt oh so good.

B moved down my pussy and licked and probed with her tongue while I lay there withering like a bitch in heat and when I felt her tongue press against my asshole I felt the first wave of orgasms pass over me and then she replaced her tongue in my ass with a finger and then two fingers and her thumb was in my pussy and her tongue was again toying with my clit and I felt another wave pass over me.

I don't know how many times I came but I knew my pussy was swollen and throbbing and I reached down and pulled B up to me so I could taste my pussy on her lips and tongue.

She lay beside me with half her body resting on mine as we kissed and caressed for some time.

That's the difference between men and women we want to still be romantic and wind down but men just want to roll over and go to sleep.

The contact between us was doing anything but winding us down because I could feel how wet B was as she ground her sopping pussy into my leg.

I told her to stay put that I had another surprise for her and she looked at me kind of funny and said it's not what I think it is and I smiled and said no that he didn't get to join us because we weren't done enjoying and exploring each other yet.

I slipped from the bathroom to find my husband fast asleep in bed with the TV on and made my way into our walk in closet where I retrieved a double-headed dong.

When I reentered the bathroom B's eyes lit up and she said it looks like we both get to enjoy at the same time now and I just smiled.

She inquired about my husband and I told her that he was fast asleep with his TV going so he couldn't hear anything even if he had been awake.

I sat down facing B and rubbed one end of the dong on her pussy and then slipped it inside her and she let out a slight gasp and reached down and inserted the other end into my pussy.

We smiled at each other like two schoolgirls with an evil secret and then our lips met again.

As our tongues danced with each other our hips ground and gyrated causing the double-headed dong to squirm around inside each of us causing sensations I don't think I have ever felt before.

After several minutes of kissing and caressing I put my left leg over B's right and my right leg under her left where we could lean back and get our pussies closer together.

With a little maneuvering and squirming I soon felt B's hot pussy lips push into mine and the thought of our juices mixing together sent shudders of excitement through my whole body.

We ground our pussies against each other and popped our asses up and down on the tile floor and I was thinking that it was a good thing it wasn't a real cock inside us because it would have shot it's load a long time ago.

After Cumming a few more times in this position I stopped my thrashing around and lifted myself up on my elbows and B did the same.

We just looked at each other and smiled then she reached down and rubbed my pussy and then brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted our intermingled juices.

She just purred and said we made a good combination so I rubbed her pussy and tasted my own fingers and she was right.

It was a mixture of sweet pussy and raw musky sex and it tasted like nothing I had ever had before.

After cuddling and kissing a few more times we disengaged the dildo from our pussies and rose unsteadily to our feet.

We held onto each other for balance and B said she had never been fucked to the point of being wobbly before and I told her that neither had I.

B said she really should get going because she had church in the morning and I told her I hoped she wasn't going to confession and we both just burst out laughing.

I asked her if she wanted to grab a quick shower and she said that she wanted to go to sleep that night drenched in our juices and I told her I was going to also.

As she dressed B asked me if we were ever going to do this again and I told her that maybe the Jacuzzi would be ready the next time and we could convince my husband to join in and make things a little more interesting.

She asked if I thought he would go for it and I just laughed and asked what man in his right mind wouldn't.

After I seen her drive down our lane I returned to the bedroom and snuggled in next to my husband and he surprise me when he asked if we had a good time and I replied yes we did and he said it sounded like it to him.

I poked him and told him that I thought that he was asleep and he just smiled and said that was that's what he wanted.

He said it sounded pretty interesting at times and I assured him that the next time B came over he would find out for himself.

I told him if he was real good that in the morning when I woke him up with a blowjob I might let him taste B's pussy on mine and then he could have his way with me and he said deal.

We snuggled in tight and drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

I don't know what his thoughts were but I couldn't wait until we see B downtown again.

I'll let you know how it turns out!