A Turn of Events Ch. 01

Story Info
Leslie.
4.3k words
4.41
83.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Leslie

"Can I buy you a drink?" I heard from behind me.

I turned on my stool to be eye to eye with some of the most magnificent breasts I had ever seen.

"Sure, why not?" I replied.

She sat down next to me at the bar. It was then that I noticed her long tanned legs stretching below a very short skirt.

She grinned at me as I scanned her body and stopped to stare at those tits. I could not get off those tits. They were large and full. It looked like they were going to spill out of the top of the low cut blouse she was wearing.

"What are you drinking?" She asked me.

"Jack on the rocks." I replied.

She looked at the bartender and said, "Get him another Jack on the rocks and I will take a gin and tonic."

"Gin and tonic? Not too many women like gin." I said to her.

"I'm not just any woman." She replied with a very devilish grin.

"I can tell that."

The bartender sat our drinks in front of us and we both took a drink.

"Thank-you for the drink."

"You're welcome. What are you doing here?" She asked.

I was glad she had waited to ask that question until after I got my drink.

"I'm waiting for my wife." I replied and waited for the reaction.

"I saw the wedding band and knew you were either from out of town or waiting for your wife."

"Not from out of town just waiting for her. She should be here anytime."

"Good. You won't have to wait much longer." She then shocked me and continued, "Does the wedding band keep you from wanting to fuck me?"

Now she had shocked me. I mean this just never happens. I'm sure women get it a lot but guys just don't get that question thrown at them a lot.

I looked her square in her beautiful blue eyes and answered, "No it does not stop me from wanting to fuck you."

"What does your wife think of that kind of attitude?"

"Actually she is fine with it."

It was her turn to be shocked, "You mean she does not care if you fuck around?"

"Nope. In fact she joins me."

"She joins you?" She answered with a shocked look.

"You see my wife also likes women."

"Really?"

"How about you? Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No."

"Would you like to try it?" I asked.

She sat there and stared at me with an incredulous look on her face.

She then asked, "You are yanking my chain right?"

"No I'm dead serious."

Just about then, as she was still staring at me, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and it was my wife Kara.

"Hey Baby how are you?" I asked kissing her.

"I'm great and from the looks of it you are doing pretty well yourself." She said with a grin.

I turned to my drink provider and said, "This is my wife Kara and I'm sorry I never got your name."

She held out her hand to Kara and said, "I'm Leslie."

"Nice to meet you Leslie. How about I buy both of you a drink?" Kara asked.

Kara got the bartenders attention and said, "Get them whatever they're having and get me a gin and tonic."

Leslie laughed.

Kara looked at her and asked, "What?"

"Oh nothing really it's just that I ordered a gin and tonic and your husband made a comment about not many women drinking gin."

Leslie then said, "You know I never got your name either."

I held out my hand and said, "I'm Glen."

Leslie shook my hand and Kara sat down on the other side of her.

"So, Leslie you weren't hitting on my good looking husband were you?" Kara asked with a smile.

Leslie took a drink more as to pause and think before answering Kara's question.

She sat her glass back down and replied, "Actually I was. But as it turns out a weird turn of events and I think he ended up hitting on me."

Leslie grinned.

Kara then said, "You have to watch him all the time. He is always hitting on women. I think he is hitting on them more for me than for himself though."

Leslie replied, "That was what he was telling me before you walked up."

"He is always looking for a good-looking woman that he thinks we both would enjoy. You definitely fit his first criteria which is big boobs." Kara answered back.

Leslie then turned to me and grinned, "A boob man huh?"

"I have to admit I love the titties. After all just look at Kara."

Kara is a petite little thing about five foot five inches tall but has a set of thirty- eight C breasts that absolutely drive me wild. Kara weighs a whole hundred and ten pounds soaking wet and her boobs must be half the weight. Kara always wears clothes that accentuate her tits. Tonight she was wearing a red blouse that was unbuttoned to what my Mother calls one button past decent. She was also sans bra tonight. Her tits set up nice and firm so she really does not need one and her nipples always show up better. She loves the reaction from people when they see her tits.

Leslie turned back around and looked at Kara's tits, "They are very lovely."

"As are yours." Kara replied.

"How about another drink Ladies this time I'll buy." I said

Both of them agreed and we continued talking.

Leslie took a drink and then asked, "So you two just hang out at hotel bars and try to pick up other women to have sex with?"

"About once a month." Kara answered her.

"Do you always find someone?"

I answered, "Not always but usually ninety percent of the time we do."

Leslie took another drink and asked, "Do the women want to fuck your husband or play with you?" looking at Kara.

"Sometimes they just want to fuck Glen and are curious about being with another woman and sometimes they want me and fuck Glen to be nice. And, sometimes they are bi and want both of us."

"I see." Leslie said taking another drink.

Kara not one to beat around just out and asked, "So Leslie where do you fit in those groups?"

"Not sure I am drunk enough to answer that question yet. But, I will tell you that I was interested in fucking your husband when I first saw him."

"Oh, straightforward I like that." Kara said.

"Bartender, another round please." I said.

Kara and Leslie laughed and Leslie asked, "What are you trying to get me drunk enough to answer that question?"

"Yep."

They both laughed again and I noticed while she was laughing Kara put her hand on Leslie's thigh. Very nonchalantly as in a laughing, friendly gesture, but when the laughter stopped the hand remained. Kara was making her move.

Leslie took another drink from her new drink and I saw her glance down at my wife's hand on her thigh. I also then noticed that Leslie's nipples were hard and protruding from her thin top.

Kara also apparently noticed Leslie's hard nips and slightly inched her hand up her thigh and closer to her pussy just out of sight in her short skirt.

Watching this made my cock tingle with excitement at the thought of sliding it between Leslie's beautiful tits. I then began visualizing my cock sliding between them and losing my load on her chin or in her mouth and suddenly my cock was rock hard.

Leslie took another drink from her glass and swallowed hard.

"Bartender can we get another round please." I asked him.

"Oh no I really shouldn't" Leslie said.

"Oh come on one more." Kara pleaded.

"Ok, one more and then I should stop before I do something." Leslie said.

Leslie took a drink from her fresh drink and Kara leaned over to her.

Kara softly asked her, "Leslie have you ever been with a woman? Have you ever felt what it is like to have a tongue on your pussy that truly knows what you want and like? Have you ever experienced the softness of a woman's body? It is truly remarkable." As her hand inched just under Leslie's skirt and had to be touching her either naked pussy or her panties.

Leslie's nipples were so hard now that you could see the areola pimpled up. They looked like they were aching to be sucked on.

Leslie turned to look at Kara, "I have never been with another woman."

I could see Kara's hand moving up and down on Leslie's thigh as she was apparently gently rubbing against her pussy. While doing this Kara was inching Leslie's skirt up because she knew, I also liked to watch two women together. As her skirt went up, I could see that Leslie had on a very sheer pair of white panties. Her pussy was visible through them and there was a wet spot where Kara had been rubbing against her.

Kara then asked the question, "Would you like to try it and as a side benefit fuck my husband?"

Leslie suddenly downed her drink and said, "Yes."

"Let's go upstairs, Ok?" Kara asked.

"Ok." Leslie responded.

Kara and I always booked a room and even if we did not get fortunate enough to find someone to play with we had a night out and fucked our brains out.

Kara got off her stool and Leslie got off hers. I had to adjust my hard on before getting off mine so I was not completely embarrassing myself in public.

Kara gently grabbed Leslie's hand and guided her toward the elevator as I followed them. No matter how many times we do this I always get butterflies in my stomach. I do not know if it is nerves or just anticipation of the coming event.

Kara reached out and pushed the elevator button. Fortunately, the doors opened immediately and we stepped into it. The girls were still hand in hand and Leslie was looking very nervous.

We reached the fourteenth floor and stepped out into the hallway. This time I lead the way to our room. I slid the card in the slot and heard the click and the green light.

I held the door open and now was the critical moment. If they were going to bolt, it was now.

Leslie calmly walked into the room with Kara. I stepped in and let the door close but not before hanging the do not disturb sign on it.

The room was left dimly lit on purpose.

"How about another drink?" I asked.

"Please." Leslie quickly responded.

I went to the mini bar and poured another gin and tonic for Leslie and one for Kara. I got my drink at took the drinks to the girls.

"Here is to new friends and new experiences" I said holding up my glass.

We all clicked our glasses together and downed the drinks.

I set my glass on the table and walked to Leslie. I took her glass from her hand and set it on the table. I then took her hand and pulled her to me. We kissed a soft kiss then I kissed her cheek and then her neck.

"Why don't we get a little more comfortable" I said as I reached for the top fastened button on her blouse.

She just looked up at me as I unfastened the buttons on her blouse and let it fall open to reveal the tits that I had been admiring all night.

"My gawd they are beautiful." I said to her as I reached out my hands to cup each of them.

I let my thumbs lightly rub against her nipples and was rewarded with her hard nips.

I let my hands slid up to her shoulders and slip between her soft skin and her blouse. I pushed her blouse off her shoulders and it fell to the floor.

I bent down and sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth and gently licked it.

"Mmmmmmmm" she softly moaned.

Kara had sat down in a chair and watched as I seduced Leslie. Whenever we have a first timer with a woman I always get it started and then when the passion is white-hot Kara will join in.

I let my right hand slid down her body until it was on her thigh and then worked it to the hem of her skirt. I continued to suck her nipple letting my tongue flick across it as my hand found her panty clad pussy. I let my hand massage her wet panties and pussy.

"Mmmmmmm" She moaned again.

I stopped sucking her nipple but kept massaging her pussy and let my left hand reach behind her for the zipper on her skirt. I unzipped it and it fell loose. I pulled my hand away from her pussy just long enough to let her skirt slip by and then put my hand back on her pussy.

Leslie was now naked with the exception of her sheer white g-string panty.

She moaned again as I applied more pressure to her hard little clit that I could feel through her panties.

I stopped and put both hands on her waist and walked her two steps back to the edge of the bed. When she felt the bed she sat down. I then laid her on the bed and she scooted back onto it.

I reached for the waistband of her panties and pulled down as she raised her hips off the bed so I could pull them off.

I slid them down her long tanned legs and over her high-heeled shoes and onto the floor.

Leslie's pussy was clean-shaven and she had tight little lips. Her pussy looked like a ripe peach.

I stood over her looking at her magnificent naked body as I unbuttoned my shirt. I took it off and then my shoes and socks. I then unfastened my slacks and pulled them down with my underwear. My hard cock sprang into view and Leslie laid on the bed staring at my cock.

I stepped from my pants and then crawled onto the bed between Leslie's spread legs.

I kissed her again and then kissed her neck and shoulders and worked my way back to those magnificent tits. I let my face press against her tits as I sucked her nipple. Her skin smelled fantastic with the scent of an obviously expensive perfume.

"Oh gawd yessss." She moaned as I used my tongue on her hard nipple.

I changed to the other breast and again sucked her hard nipple into my mouth, sucking her nipple and areola.

"OOHHHHH FUCK!" She moaned.

I pulled off her tit and started down her stomach. I then noticed that my wife Kara at some point had stripped her clothes off. She was sitting in the chair beside the bed with her legs spread and her feet on the seat. Her fingers were working feverously on her pussy.

Leslie was now raising her hips off the bed and rotating them. She knew I was going to eat her pussy and she was wanting my tongue.

I kissed and licked her naval which caused her to moan again.

I got on the floor on my knees at the side of the bed and grabbed Leslie's calves sliding her to the edge of the bed.

I kissed her thigh and she jerked as if a shock of electricity coursed through her body.

I kissed her other thigh and again she jerked. She then tried reaching for my head to pull me to her pussy. She could not reach me.

"MY GAWD GLEN! LICK MY PUSSY!" She nearly screamed.

Before I headed to her pussy I looked at Kara who now had her fingers buried in her pussy. She was so wet I could see her juices on her fingers in the dim light.

I then looked at Leslie's pussy. Her lips had swollen and were now puffy and her juices were oozing from her.

I leaned forward and let my tongue flick her hard clit.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed again as her body convulsed.

I let my tongue glide along her open pussy and her juices pooled on my tongue. She tasted as sweet as the rest of her looked.

I then stuck my tongue in her pussy and she then reached down and grabbed my head pulling it toward her.

"GAWD GLEN MAKE ME CUM!" She nearly screamed again.

I placed my mouth directly over her clit and sucked as my tongue danced across her clit that was harder than ever.

Leslie was a wildcat. She was squirming and her head was rolling back and forth as she moaned.

"OHHHH GAWD YESSSSS!" She moaned.

I stopped sucking.

"OHHHH FUCK NO! MAKE ME CUM!" She said raising her head up to look at me.

We had her right where we wanted her. For the first timer once they reach this point they don't care who makes then cum. They just want the release.

I crawled up her body and she purred, "Oh yesss fuck me with your cock!"

I crawled past her pussy and straddled her waist.

I leaned forward as Kara was moving into position. I whispered to her, "Baby I am going to fuck those beautiful tits of yours and it is Kara's job to make you cum."

I sat back up and laid my hard cock between her tits. I felt Kara's hair brush against my ass and knew she was ready to suck Leslie's pussy.

I reached for Leslie's tits to squeeze them around my cock and was nearly thrown off her as Kara's tongue apparently made contact.

"OHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSS!" Leslie screamed.

I squeezed her big tits around my cock and began pumping back and forth. My cock was dripping so much pre-cum that it quickly lubricated her tits.

Leslie's head was rocking back and forth again as Kara licked and sucked her pussy.

I was stroking the full length of my cock between her tits while rubbing her hard nipples with my thumbs.

"OHHHHHHHHHH." Leslie groaned and her body tensed.

"OHHHH please don't stop!" Leslie begged.

I knew that was my cue.

I crawled off Leslie and off the bed.

Leslie raised her head to look down at Kara between her legs, "Please finish."

Kara crawled up Leslie's body and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth. Leslie intently watched as it was the first time she had ever seen a woman sucking on her tits.

Kara then flipped around straddling Leslie in a sixty nine position. Kara's pussy was right at Leslie's face and Kara dove back into Leslie's pussy.

I now sat in the chair stroking my cock keeping it primed for my turn again.

Leslie did not dive right in but put her hands on the back of Kara's thighs.

"OOHHHHHH YESSSSSS!" Leslie finally groaned.

She then pulled her head off the bed and tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked Kara's pussy.

It is always so fucking erotic to see a woman's tongue touch a pussy for the first time.

The one lick and then Leslie was ready. She sank her tongue into Kara and it was Kara's turn to moan.

Leslie heard the moan and fully sucked Kara's pussy into her mouth.

I love watching two women. Tits and pussy everywhere. They squirm and moan as they pleasure each other.

Leslie was ready to explode with the several starts and stops we had put her through.

"OOOOHHHHHH MY GAWD! FUCK I'MMMMMM CUMMMMMING!" Leslie screamed as her body tensed and spasms coursed through her.

As her orgasm slightly subsided Kara rolled off her and I got up and positioned myself between her legs and guided my cock to her sopping wet pussy.

I leaned forward and sank fully into her.

"OHHHHHH YESSSS." She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist holding me tightly against her pussy.

I withdrew and then plunged into her again.

I then began a rhythmic stroking in and out of her. I watched her sexy big tits undulating on her chest with each stroke.

"Yesssss fuck me." She mewed.

I began stroking her faster and leaned forward so my cock was stimulating her clit as we fucked.

Her body began trembling, "OOHHHHHHH MY GAWD!"

Her body then jerked and she pressed hard against the bed and pulled me deep into her. Her pussy was constricting on my cock and I moaned and shot my load deep inside her.

When my orgasm subsided I pulled out of her and Kara immediately got between her legs.

She looked up at Leslie and said, "I love eating his cum from a pussy."

Kara was on her knees with her face at Leslie's pussy sucking and licking it.

I was stroking my cock watching my wife eat my cum from Leslie's bald pussy.

I kept my cock hard and lined up behind my wife.

I guided my cock toward her pussy and dove in. One full thrust to sink fully into her.

"Gawd yes honey fuck me." She said into Leslie's pussy.

My thrusting was forcing Kara into Leslie's pussy, which in turn caused Leslie's tits to bound up and down on her chest. I loved watching her tits. Full and natural pillows of flesh undulating with my thrusts.

I looked down at my wife's little brown rosebud and my cock slipping in and out of her pussy. My cock was glistening in the dim light and gushing sounds were coming from her pussy.

I grabbed Kara's hips and began fucking her hard and fast. The sound of my groin slapping against her ass resounded in the room and Leslie's tits looked like they were trying to come off her chest.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Leslie let out a guttural groan.

"OOOHHH FUCK!" I heard myself moaning as my cum raced up my shaft and shot into my wife's pussy.

I pulled out and my cum dripped from her pussy.

Kara rolled off Leslie and laid on her back next to Leslie.

12